Hire the best Account Reconciliation Specialists in Montana
Check out Account Reconciliation Specialists in Montana with the skills you need for your next job.
- $45 hourlyHi, I'm Julia! As a QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor, I bring calm to your books. Let me help you improve profitability, get organized, reduce unnecessary subscriptions and expenses, and remove the pain of tax season by ensuring your end of year financials are ready for your tax preparer. Do you want to spend more time on the profit side of your business rather than the behind the scenes? Invite me to your job - I excel at behind the scenes. Are you a small business or freelancer who needs assistance setting up, organizing, and managing your books? You are: a small business or entrepreneur using (or ready to switch to) QuickBooks Online Then I can help! HOW I WORK 1. I offer monthly plans for businesses looking for an ongoing bookkeeping partner. I will keep tabs on your financial transactions so you can focus on your business. And come tax season, I can be the liaison between you and your CPA so taxes are no longer a headache. 2. I offer Set Up including customized Chart of Accounts for businesses new to QuickBooks and Catch Up for businesses who have gotten lost or delayed in their books. HOW I CAN HELP YOU * Set up a QuickBooks Online account and customized Chart of Accounts (if needed) * Record all financial transactions each month so you don’t have to worry about bookkeeping * Reconcile all your bank accounts so you can be sure the numbers are accurate * Invoicing and Accounts Receivable, making sure you get paid in a timely manner * Prepare accurate and timely monthly reports so you can understand the numbers and gain actionable insights * Prepare all documentation your accountant will need at tax time * Add ons include: Invoicing clients, entering bills, and attaching invoicesAccount ReconciliationCash Flow AnalysisQuickBooks OnlineAccounting SoftwareAccounting BasicsBookkeepingAccounts ReceivableBank ReconciliationAccounts PayableIntuit QuickBooks
- $75 hourlyHonest, loyal, well-seasoned (over 30 years) bookkeeping/accounting professional seeking one client in need of my exceptional services and care part-time. Enhanced bookkeeping skills and proficiencies while providing timely and efficient bookkeeping support. Experience includes a medical practice, small retail businesses, online stores, rental properties, horse trailer dealership, and multi-million dollar staffing, research data analysis, and marketing companies. Left UpWork in 2011 after finding my own clients. Worked with same clients until I took a hiatus from bookkeeping in 2014 to concentrate on my trailer dealership. Home office operates with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite, Mac OS, fax, printer, copier, internet, and telephone.Account ReconciliationFormula LanguageBill.com Accounts PayableAccountingSpreadsheet AutomationSpreadsheet SkillsProofreadingWritingGoogle SheetsBank ReconciliationAccounts ReceivableAccounts PayableMicrosoft ExcelIntuit QuickBooks
- $60 hourlyI am a bookkeeper with 7+ years experience. I specialize in the construction industry, but also help clients in many other areas of industry. My clients range from independent contractors to corporations. I have experience with QuickBooks, Bill.com, RedTeam, BambooHR, Levelset, Avalara, and other softwares. I can help with tracking daily expenses/income, invoicing, AP, AR, payroll, compliance, sales tax, financial statements, tax law, and a variety of other tasks to meet the specific needs of clients!Account ReconciliationAccounts Receivable ManagementAccounts Payable ManagementBank ReconciliationIntuit QuickBooksBookkeepingSales Tax
- $75 hourlyI am a CPA and retired non-profit executive consulting with non-profits with an appetite for success. I have rescued two non-profits from financial chaos helping them improve the accuracy of their financial records, putting internal controls in place, developing fiscal policies and tax reporting. I have helped my clients win grants and this year successfully winning over $2.5M. I have about a 1 in 3 win rate. I am truly committed to helping non-profits thrive!Account ReconciliationGrant Research & Prospect ListAccountingAccounting SoftwareBookkeepingGrant Management SoftwareAccountingGrantNonprofit OrganizationGrant ApplicationGrant Writing
- $35 hourlyI'm currently and administrative assistant with experience in Quickbooks. I am looking for freelance or part-time work with relations to bookkeeping, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll to start.Account ReconciliationAccounts ReceivableBookkeepingAccounts PayablePayroll AccountingCustomer ServiceLight BookkeepingData Entry
- $50 hourlyI am an accounting professional with 6 years of service in higher education. I have been in the bookkeeping/accounting world for the last 9 years and have experienced a variety of different industries such as financial services, tax and accounting offices, HVAC, solar, construction/restoration/mitigation, farming, and now a university setting. I am a hard-worker and because of my background in education, I have a passion for teaching people the how and the why. I am able to explain in terminology that makes sense to anyone. I also find joy in the monotonous and tedious tasks which is what makes me a great person to work with numbers and data.Account ReconciliationData EntryEllucian Higher Education EllucianSalesforce CRMIntuit Lacerte TaxBookkeepingFinancial ReportBank ReconciliationAccounts ReceivableAccounts PayableIntuit QuickBooks
- $75 hourlyEmpowering Small Businesses, One Ledger at a time. I've honed my skills to become an Intuit Advanced Online Pro-Advisor. My 2.5 years at Intuit taught me the ins and outs of QuickBooks Online, and my passion lies in alleviating the bookkeeping challenges faced by small business owners. Whether you're looking to master QuickBooks or seeking comprehensive bookkeeping services, I'm here to guide you every step of the way. My ethos? Treat others as I'd like to be treated, remain tenacious in problem-solving, and consistently empower those I work with. Let's transform your bookkeeping experience and help your business thrive!Account ReconciliationCustomer SatisfactionProject ManagementSlackZoom Video ConferencingFinancial ReportingMicrosoft OfficeGoogle SheetsExpense ReportingChatGPTMicrosoft ExcelQuickBooks Online
- $15 hourlyA summary you say… To identify me to others and share my stories. To share the suggested idea that I have somehow found myself and follow it up with listing all of those deep-set goals and “where I see myself in five years” aspirations. For those of you who haven’t read In Five Years by Rebecca Serle, I highly recommend it. Sure, summarize me with the impression that perhaps someone out there gives a damn. They’re on the path of greatness and know, fully, that I can relate. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so they say, but it was Jim Henson, I believe, that said it is necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye. Keep in mind that beauty is subjective and not necessarily aligned with the façade. I was informed by my ex-boyfriend early in 2022 that I had a very punchable face amidst his third relapse. He sent me to jail only days later while he wallowed in the bottom of another bottle because I told him I was leaving. Weeks later, he vocalized his regret, though he was only sorry that he couldn’t have his cake and eat it too. Cake, huh? I occasionally eat cake for breakfast. And wouldn’t you know it, I enjoy it. It doesn’t go straight to your ass as everyone says and let’s be honest, doing so doesn’t make for a bad day. Note to Self: You have to fight through your worst days to earn your best days and in truth, I don’t believe I’ve done too bad. I strive when the going gets tough, I keep an open mind, and I manage my time rather wisely. I’m solid and no means no and green means go. It’s no race. The only competition I keep is with myself. I never felt compelled to meet others’ standards. It was never about the race anyway. I’m more about those backroads and the stories along the way. There is something about cruising, a steady flow of things if you will. I’ll never fully understand it but I’ll also never get over it. After all, why alter your methods when such are already successful? What’s meant for me will always belong to me. Trust the process. I’m a firm believer of that, especially now. Yes, a summary indeed.Account ReconciliationLegal NegotiationMedical Billing & CodingMedical Records ResearchLegal ResearchTime ManagementLegal AssistanceStrategic PlanningCommunication SkillsEditing & Proofreading
- $35 hourlyMy mission is to help ease your stress and lift the burden of finances so you can do what you do best in running your small business. I am experienced in accounts payable/receivable, monitor cash flow, reconciliation of accounts, send invoices and statements, financial analysis and preparing financial statements. Regular communication is important! I will keep you up to date on things so you can have peace of mind!Account ReconciliationFinancial AnalysisManagement SkillsBookkeepingFinancial Statements PreparationAccounts Receivable ManagementAccounts Payable ManagementMicrosoft ExcelBank ReconciliationAccounts ReceivableAccounts Payable
- $45 hourlyI am a full charge bookkeeper that can manage all aspects of the accounting cycle. Numbers is my game and I take pride in accuracy. QuickBooks Desktop & QuickBooks Online are my specialties. I know that communication is key in any business relationship, that's why I make it my priority to keep my clients updated and respond timely. I've worked with a variety of industries, including building construction, farm & ranch, home care services, grain elevator, seed plant, and fuel distribution. It would be my pleasure to get your new business up and running or maintain your exisiting business books. Reach out to me today to see how I can help!Account ReconciliationLight BookkeepingAccounts Receivable ManagementAccounts Payable ManagementPayroll ReconciliationData EntryBank ReconciliationPayroll AccountingBookkeeping
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.
Trusted by 5M+ businesses