Hire the best Accountants in Argentina
Check out Accountants in Argentina with the skills you need for your next job.
- $40 hourlyProactive, Tech Savvy and hands-on professional Certified Public Accountant (CPA). +12 years of experience in Accounting and Finance roles sharpened my skills in every material aspect from general accounting and bookkeeping, auditing, tax and payroll to financial modelling and forecasting, analysis and reporting, among others. Highly skilled in workflow development and processes automation, my outside-the-box mindset allowed me to understand about the different areas of a businesses, widening my vision to a more strategic but keeping the eye for details required for great quality analysis. Strongly knowledgeable of Australian Tax and Accounting regulations, with a wide experience in Financial Statements & Tax Return preparations for Companies and Trusts, including Self Managed Superannuation Funds. At present, working for an accounting practice in Australia. Excel, Xero and BGL superstar. I'm here to help you grow your business!AccountingBGL Simple FundFinancial ModelingBookkeepingXeroCost AnalysisBudget PlanAccount ReconciliationFinancial ReportingFinancial AnalysisMicrosoft Excel
- $35 hourlyI`m Finance executive with extensive experience in multinational corporations. Specialist with strong background in Accounting, Finance Controlling and Budgeting, Design and implementation of Business processes, internal audit good practices and internal control, team development and leadership. ERP Implementation. SAP/ JD Edwards/ Tango/ QuickBooks/ Zoho Books / Odoo among others. I Act as a Business Partner providing advice to all company management from the economic and financial perspective of the business, in order to get the excelence and minimize costs and risks. I`m able to: - Bookkeeping, invoicing, Payments and Receivables tasks. - ASC 606 Initial set up, and monthly update and control. - Be the main point of contact for external auditors, financial institutions and advisors. - Prepare and analyze the Financial Statements, BS, P&L, CashFlows according to the principles of Local and International Accounting (IFRS). - Planning and preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecast. Lead the international reporting process following the corporate deadlines and required standards. - Control deviations of real expenses vs. the budget. Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of good. - Implementation of Best Practice according to SOX principles. - Audit any process and procedures - Selection of People. The best person in the correct place. I develop Training course in accounting, AR, AP and Administration issues. Main Skills - Business Vision - Ability to plan short, medium and long term objectives - Ability to multitask and to work to tight deadlines - Proactive - Effective communication and transparency - Attention to detail - Analitical thinking. - Marketing Online and mailing. - Excel expert. -AccountingCorporate FinanceBusiness Process ManagementManagement AccountingProcess ImprovementFinancial ModelingBudget PlanBusiness AnalysisFinancial ReportingFinancial AuditSarbanes-Oxley ActZoho BooksInternal ControlInternational Accounting StandardsIntuit QuickBooks
- $10 hourlyI’m a Certified Public Accountant with more than 10 years of the best Professional and meaningful experience working either in corporations or with small clients with vast knowledge in accounting analysis, bookkeeping, finance/cost management, accounts, reconciliations, preparation of financial statements for several countries, policies, contract review, tax matters, audits, project management, bank compromises, budgeting, stock, payroll etc. My main goal as a freelancer is giving my clients a great and consistent level of service and go out of my way to get the job done on time and to an accurate standard. I like to be 100% involved in everything I do and being super enthusiastic and proactive. This platform means to me an awesome opportunity to acquire new experiences and skills and build long term relationship with clients.AccountingMicrosoft WordBookkeepingData EntryAdministrative SupportFinancial StatementMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft ExcelTypingSpanish to English TranslationEnglish to Spanish TranslationFinancial AccountingBilingual EducationCustomer Experience
- $5 hourlyI am a young man looking for new jobs to earn experience and grow in the work world. I’ve been working at a executive transportation company for 3 years now. I am argentinian and I am 21 years old. Currently, besides being employed, I’m studying Web Development (HTML, CSS and Java Script) Intermediate knowledge of excel. Good at processing data. Organized and smart. I studied Economy and Administration for five years. Medium English level. So, I am able to do any kind of work.AccountingSpanishWeb DevelopmentProject ManagementInternet ResearchMicrosoft ExcelEnglishMathematicsSpeakeasyOrganizational Behavior
- $20 hourlyChartered Accountant (CPA), buyer in the retail sector for 10 years. Tax and import/export specialist. Market researcher for Argentina and Latin America. Cost Analysis Professors at the Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata Advanced Excel user.AccountingMarket ResearchLegal AgreementAdministrative SupportCost ManagementCost AnalysisCost ControlEnglishArgentinian Spanish DialectCastilian SpanishMicrosoft ExcelExcel
- $40 hourlyOdoo functional consulting. Bussiness consultant. Accounting consultant. Working in several proyects with clients in Argentina. Now I am working improving odoo with odoo studio and teaching best practices of use. I have 18 years of experience as CPA, Financial Consultor, and ERP and CRM software. My target is to identify opportunities of improvements that could boost rentability in your Company. I have been CEO in my company, Proyect manager in ISO 9001 implementing and migration of ERP. I am Asana Pro Consultor.AccountingOdoo DevelopmentOdoo AdministrationOdooLooker StudioAsanaERP SoftwareGoogle WorkspaceUiPathFinance & AccountingBusiness ConsultingFinancial Accounting
- $10 hourlyHi, I’m a virtual bookkeeper based in Argentina with almost ten years of experience. I speak both Spanish and English. I have a business degree and knowledge in computerized bookkeeping systems. I can make account reconciliations, record transactions, and prepare financial and accounting reports. I also have administrative experiences such as preparing statistical and financial statements and other general administrative duties. I have worked for international companies such as IBM and KPMG, where I worked with international clients such as the US and Canada. Across all my years of experience, I have used several software applications, including Quickbooks Online. I firmly believe that I can be an asset to your organization. Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. Kind regards,AccountingAccounts Receivable ManagementAccounts Payable ManagementReportQuickBooks OnlinePayment FunctionalityIntuit QuickBooksAccounting BasicsData EntryInvoicingAccounts PayableAccounts ReceivableBank ReconciliationAccount Reconciliation
- $15 hourlyI am a CPA graduated in Universidad Católica Argentina and located in Bariloche, Argentina. I am an ex EY consultant, and have participated in international projects for LATAM and start-ups in the US. Entrepreneur and enthusiastic of new businesses and technologies. I am co-founder of a back-office services agency with professionals in different areas, including Finance, Auditing, Accounting, Business Analysis and Process Management. We have experience in diverse projects such as financial modeling, strategic consulting, bookkeeping and administration service, among others. We are currently looking for new customers and projects to get involved. We offer fixed plans to support your business' administration, bookkeeping and financial structure or the possibility to work in ad hoc projects to support your company's requirements. Online communication, data-driven analysis and commitment to fulfill customers' needs are our core values that guarantee a high-quality service. Please feel free to contact me in you are interested. I would be more than glad to share information about our services and organization.AccountingData AnalysisProcess OptimizationProcess ModelingProcess DesignBusiness ConsultingBusiness StrategyBusiness AnalysisManagerial FinanceMicrofinancePresentationsFinancial ModelingFinancial AnalysisFinancial ForecastingBudget Plan
- $10 hourlyDedicated CPA with 15 years of experience working on analysis and reporting financial information. Possessing excellent communication skills and having the ability to communicate professionally with clients and colleagues on detailed financial issues. Able to work under pressure –a calm organized approach and able to prioritize. Easy going by nature, and able to get along with work colleagues and managers.AccountingAdministrative SupportData AnalysisFinancial AuditAccount Reconciliation
- $25 hourlyLet’s turn your project into a reality. But let’s first start by why I do everything in life: to connect with people to support them to make their dreams come true. I do project management from that perspective! I will focus my energy to pursue your projects’ goals and align the team to meet your vision. Part of the PM tools I have worked with are: Asana | ClickUp | Monday.com | Notion | Trello I have more than four years of experience working in Upwork with outstanding reviews. One of the highlights during this time has been planning and executing the development of new supplement products for an e-commerce business through private label manufacturers. For each project, I was accountable for the entire process, leveraging in graphic designers and the marketing team. Other projects I have worked on: - Creation of an online course - Product launches on Amazon (repeatedly and collaboratively with other teams in and out of the company) - Podcast episodes (from reaching out to guests to publishing them; not the recording part) - Creating SOPs (inventory management, labeling, and product launch) My background is in Accounting, meaning I’m analytical and comfortable with numbers. The good news is I’m very friendly, enabling me to connect easily with people and building the trust required for a team to function, especially remotely. More on my experience is below, so let’s have a conversation and decide if we are a good fit for each other. I am looking forward to serving you! Thank you for reading until the end.AccountingWordPressPrivate Labeling & White LabelingShopifyNotionChange ManagementProcess DocumentationProject ManagementClickUpAmazon FBAHempProject WorkflowsTeam ManagementProject PlansDigital Project ManagementAsana
- $25 hourlyDuring my 25 years career I had the possibility to define, develop and manage several IT proyects for different companies in different countries (Argentina, USA, Ireland ,Mexico, Uruguay, Chile ). I also gain expertise in many different sectors and industries (Advisory , finance, health care , wholesale/retail, marketing, insurance, pharmaceutical). I am a pro-active professional and highly involved person, caring for projects and organization objectives.AccountingHTML5Application ProgrammingASP.NET.NET Framework
- $10 hourlyHi. I'm Alex Jazpe, a Degree in Financial Accounting, Certified Bookkeeper by National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB). I am PRO SELLER on FIVERR and I'm now offering my expertise on Upwork. I'm ready to help with anything you need!AccountingAccountingQuickBooks OnlineBookkeepingCost AccountingBusiness ManagementFinancial AnalysisManagement ConsultingJob CostingMicrosoft ExcelFinancial AccountingBank ReconciliationIntuit QuickBooks
- $30 hourlyBachelor Degree in Marketing with experience in planning and conducting sales; supply chain management and logistics in top companies. Proven negotiation skills obtained from continuing training and professional experience. Key user in SAP MM.AccountingPurchase OrdersCustomer SupportTransaction Data EntryAccounting BasicsAccounting SoftwareFinancial AnalysisBookkeepingSupply Chain ManagementIntuit QuickBooksData EntryAccount ReconciliationMicrosoft ExcelAccuracy Verification
- $15 hourlyHello and welcome to my profile! My professional experience has taken me through various areas, given my management positions: Operations, Administration, HR, Translations, Transcriptions, Customer Service, General Coordination, Events Coordination, General Assistance, Sales, Customer Relations, Purchases, and more. At present, I am focused on translations in English, Spanish, and Hebrew. I have experience in legal, medical, technical and general translations. I am also involved in several consulting and research projects, in areas as diverse as art, wellness websites, and ecommerce. However, I am open to Virtual Assistant jobs, preferably ongoing, and projects in which I can apply my skills, knowledge, and experience. I am a VERY fast learner, am excellent at troubleshooting, am very personable, have a heightened sense of responsibility and commitment, and hold myself to very high standards. One of my added value points is that having been a manager, I understand how a business is built and run and can stand in my clients' shoes very easily. Thank you for reading me and I look forward to working with you!AccountingProject ManagementManagement SkillsBusiness OperationsHuman Resource ManagementRecruitingCustomer SupportGeneral TranscriptionTranslation
- $25 hourlyI am an accountant with more than 8 years in bookkeeping, financial analysis, account reconciliation, bank reconciliation, tax forms, financial reporting and accounting services in general, I have a lot of experience with large global companies, I am results-driven accountant with strong analytical skills focused in reduce times and costs. My work is really detailed and convert your financial information in a real decision making tool. I have proven skills of Quickbooks, Xero, MS Office, ERP systems (like SAP, Oracle, etc) and their associated reporting tools. My freelance experience is backed by nearly 7 years spent working in the energy and manufacturing sectors holding a wide variety of roles as a front-line accountant, internal auditor, tax accountant with oversight for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and an IFRS conversion.AccountingGoogle SheetsQuickBooks OnlineGoogle AnalyticsInternational TaxationFinancial ReportingAccounts Payable ManagementCorporate TaxIntuit QuickBooksBookkeepingInternational Accounting StandardsData Entry
- $25 hourlyI am an accountant with more than 7 years of experience in external audit (Big Four), financial analysis, reporting for multinational companies, accounts, and bank reconciliations, financial reporting, and accounting services in general. I've strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and resolve issues. I work with a high level of detail, deliverable-focused, strong work ethic, able to prioritize and resolve an array of issues simultaneously. Highly motivated to drive change in an exciting, ever-changing organization, with team leadership skills. I have advance skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint and SAP (ERP). Excellent written and verbal communication abilities as well as project management and time management skills. I have a high sense of responsibility and I am always looking for new and better ways to improve processes in order to have better quality information.AccountingTransaction Data EntryData ProcessingMicrosoft ExcelCorporate TaxSAPData EntryTranslationBookkeepingFinancial Reporting
- $20 hourlyI am a professional with 15 years of total experience in the fields of Taxes, Accounting, Controlling, Finance and Administratation. My aim is to further develop my professional career by providing an excellent performance and achieving goals on a regular basis. Through constant, efficient and effective work, I am fully confident of reaching any company ́s expectations and exceeding my own as well. I am a great team player, willing to accept new responsibilities and challenges. Able to organize and monitor tasks.AccountingMicrosoft ExcelLeadership SkillsTax Planning & AdvisoryReport WritingFinancial PlanningFinance & AccountingAnalytical PresentationAccount ReconciliationAccount ManagementFinancial ForecastFinancial AnalysisFinancial Audit
- $10 hourly🔴 Are there administrative tasks that you miss doing and cause problems? 🔴 Are you going crazy because you do administrative tasks plus your business tasks? 🔴 Do you do administrative tasks instead of strategic tasks? A self-motivated professional that thrives on innovation and overcoming challenges, learning a new skill, and encouraging growth in those around me. I specialize in start-ups and have worked within the small business space for the past 4 years. No matter the length of the project, my goal is to make your business run smoother. I always have my eyes open for ways to increase productivity and profit. 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗻; 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗻. My skill: ✅ Outstanding customer service ✅ Attention to detail ✅ Meticulous editing ✅ Organized ✅ Great communication ✅ Creating standard operating procedures ✅ Managing teams ✅ Flexible ✅ Quick learner ✅ Problem solver ✅ Familiar with WordPress ✅ Familiar with Microsoft Office suite ✅ Familiar with Canva ✅ Familiar with G Suite ✅ Familiar with Slack and Zoom ✅ Accustomed to working with deadlines Let's chat about how I can level up your business 🚀AccountingGoogle SheetsAdministrative SupportNotionFile DocumentationCustomer ServiceSlackCustomer SupportCanvaGoogle CalendarEmail MarketingSalary SurveyMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelData Entry
- $10 hourlySeeking for an expert virtual assistant? You are looking at the right profile. I am an experienced and high performance virtual assistant. I have qualities such as proactivity, excellent communication and constant search for optimal results, along with extensive training. My experience can be summed up in executive assistance, virtual assistance, and senior accounting analyst. In this way, you will see a great capacity to adapt to the needs and requests of employers.AccountingKey Account ManagementAccount ReconciliationAccounts Receivable ManagementAccounts Payable AccountingLight Project ManagementStaffing NeedsScheduleExecutive SupportForm DevelopmentCommunicationData EntryTask CoordinationVirtual AssistanceAppointment Scheduling
- $25 hourlyI hold a bachelor's degree in business administration and a Master's in Finance. I have worked for three years as a Financial Analyst in one of the most prestigious financial consulting companies from Argentina. I have expertise in: ✔ Business valuations ✔ Creating complex ad-hoc financial models ✔ Pitch Decks ✔ Corporate finance ✔ Real estate underwriting (self-storage facilities, multifamilies and mobile home parks)AccountingBudget PlanBusiness DevelopmentReal EstateFinancial AnalysisInvestment StrategyQuantitative AnalysisEquity ResearchFinanceFinancial ReportingFinancial ModelingMicrosoft ExcelBusiness ModellingBusiness AnalysisBusiness Valuation
- $5 hourly15 plus years experience in customer relationship and account management. Proven track record of reversing customer pain points, especially during checkout. Team-player and an enthusiastic go-getter. Outgoing individual with a pleasant personality.AccountingCustomer ServiceProduction PlanningOrganizerClickUpSalesforceComputer SkillsCommunicationsCustomer SupportMicrosoft WordEmail CommunicationData EntryPurchase Orders
- $15 hourlyI am dedicated to the loading of accounting entries, the preparation of bank reconciliations, loading of sales and purchase vouchers.AccountingAccounting SoftwareData EntryBank ReconciliationAccount ReconciliationAccounting Basics
- $15 hourlyDedicated, dynamic and proactive Certified Accountant with 10+ years of experience in Administration Departments and 3+ years in data entry, support and researching.AccountingData ExtractionData AnalysisEmail SupportDatabaseOnline ResearchData EntryGoogle SheetsCommunicationsMicrosoft ExcelIntuit QuickBooksOracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOneSlackSalesforceLeadership Skills
- $11 hourlyI’m an Accountant experience in tender management and local taxes. I have the organization needed for this kind of work and to comply with times that are so rigorous and important in this field. Always keeping myself actualize about regulations and requirements from gubernamental organizations.AccountingAccounting BasicsLogo DesignPDF ConversionTranslation
- $15 hourlyI am a very responsible and team worker professional. I pride myself for being a social and collaborative, flexible and fast learner person who can quickly adapt to different environments. I love working with people and I am comfortable working in fast-paced environments. I have worked in the Buenos Aires, Argentina as an HR professional for almost 8 years in global companies providing support to different HR teams, company leadership and internal clients.AccountingAccountingFinancial AuditEcommerce WebsiteBusiness ManagementManagement SkillsManagement AccountingSAPPeopleSoftMicrosoft SharePointAdministrate
- $15 hourlyHello, I'm Mariano from Argentina. I am an accounting assistant, data entry, administrative tasks, and also video editing, transcriptions and subtitles. ___________________________________________________________________ Hola, soy Mariano de Argentina. Soy asistente contable, data entry, tareas administrativas , y también ediciones de videos, transcripciones y subtitulados. Idioma: español nativo e inglés conversacional. ¡No dudes en ponerte en contacto conmigo!AccountingPDF ConversionData EntryEnglish to Spanish TranslationCaptionSubtitlesTypingArgentinian Spanish DialectCastilian SpanishTranslationData EntryMicrosoft OfficeTranscription
- $15 hourlyI´m accounting, I graduated from Facultad de Ciencias Económicas in La Plata City of Universidad Nacional de La Plata (UNLP). As an accountant or data entry, in both positions, I feel very comfortable. Administrative position was my major part of my background. - I can be part of your team! - I´m experienced as bookkeeper loading invoices or administrative assignments. - I will be your confident person. - I am an assertive person, who proposes improvements and attention to detail. - Excellent communication is essential for me. Contact me!AccountingProblem ResolutionCustomer SupportManaged ServicesSAP BusinessOneMicrosoft Excel
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.