Currently working full-time on-site in Seoul, I can only offer:
- Online corrections for DELF written production
- French proofreading.
ONLINE CLASSES ARE NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
Exchanges, cultural diversity, the pleasure of sharing and transmitting my knowledge, being a witness to the progress and success of learners.
I possess dual expertise in "French as a Foreign Language" (FLE) and computer science, specializing in the development of online courses across various platforms.
- Adaptability: I thrive in varied teaching environments.
- Flexibility: Tailoring lessons to meet individual needs.
- Initiative: Continuously exploring innovative teaching methods.
- Teaching levels A1-C1 as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- General French and DELF (Diplôme d'Études en Langue Française) preparation.
- Proofreading services for French documents and content.
- Providing topics for written production, along with grading and corrections for your work.
- Available for both online and in-person sessions (in Seoul).
- Courses conducted entirely in French.
I've been teaching French knowledge to students since 2009. With a strong classroom foundation and an online teaching journey starting in 2020, my native French background ensures authenticity. I possess the experience to accommodate learners of any level from any country. My credentials include recognized diplomas, a decade as a DELF examiner, and top-tier online teaching equipment, ensuring a seamless learning experience.
# Choosing the right French instructor is crucial. Here's why my approach stands out and ensures a rewarding experience:
1. Native French with Professional Experience:
- "Learn from a native French speaker with over a decade of professional teaching experience, ensuring you receive authentic and top-quality instruction."
2. Integrated Technology:
- "Harness the power of modern technology with Discord, offering a stable and interactive platform for seamless learning."
3. Tailored to Individual Needs:
- "Every lesson is custom-fit to your learning style, pace, and objectives, ensuring maximum progress in minimal time."
4. No Preparation Needed:
- "Jump right in! With my lessons, there's no need for prior preparation. Each session is designed to meet you where you are, making learning stress-free."
5. DELF Examiner Background:
- "Benefit from my unique perspective as a former DELF examiner. Gain insights into what examiners look for and receive guidance tailored to excelling in French examinations."
6. Supportive Learning Environment:
- "In my classes, mistakes are celebrated as part of the learning journey. Enjoy a supportive environment wher
# While learning a language, it's not just about the words and rules. It's about understanding, communicating, and truly experiencing the language. Here's how my method emphasizes these crucial aspects:
1. Direct Understanding Over Translation:
- Efficient Communication: Translating in one's mind can slow down understanding and speaking. Direct comprehension promotes fluent interactions.
- Grasping Cultural Context: Languages have unique phrases and expressions. Direct understanding captures these nuances without confusion.
- Natural Thought Process: Effective language learning means thinking directly in that language, bypassing translation.
- Full Immersion: Depending solely on translation limits genuine immersion, missing out on context and non-verbal cues that enrich understanding.
2. Emphasis on Oral Communication:
- Real Conversations Matter: Effective language learning is about meaningful interactions, expressing opinions, and handling everyday scenarios. It's more than just grammar; it's about structuring conversations, ensuring clarity, and grasping the subtleties of spoken language.
3. Prioritizing Speaking Over Grammar:
- Practical Use: Everyday language use is more about conveying ideas than perfect grammar.
- Natural Learning Curve: Like children, adults benefit from speaking first and then diving into grammar. This mirrors how we naturally acquire language.
- Boosting Confidence: Speaking and making mistakes boosts confidence. It's a real-time, empowering learning experience.
- Understanding through Context: Oral communication provides context to abstract grammar rules, making them easier to grasp later on.
- Keeping Motivation High: Starting with intricate grammar can be overwhelming. Getting a feel for the language first provides a better foundation for diving into grammar.
Prioritizing speaking skills ensures learners are prepared for real-world interactions and formal examinations alike.