Passionate about Data Science and Curious for Cloud Technology
Enthusiastic Senior Analyst Engineer equipped with 7 years of
comprehensive experience in Computer Science eager to contribute to
team success through hard work, attention to detail, and excellent
organizational skills. A clear understanding of cutting-edge technologies
like Cloud Computing technologies, Data Engineering, and training in
Data Science and Bigdata. Motivated to self-learn, grow, and excel in
cloud technologies. Expert in diverse automation programming
languages, including Python, Ansible, YML, and shell scripting.
Multi-Cloud Professional (AWS, Azure, GCP) certified in
Development, Architect, and Security. MongoDB certified NoSQL
developer in Python. Proficient in Serverless Technologies and
Winner of A Cloud Guru of the week competition
Currently, working as Lead Cloud Evangelist for Architecting, DevOps
and educating others in Cloud.
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
• AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
• GCP Data Engineering Professional
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
• AWS Certified Developer – Associate
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
• MongoDB Certified Developer Associate
• Specialization: Applied Data Science with Python
• Specialization: Data Engineering with Google Cloud
• Building Containerized Applications on AWS-Coursera
• Amazon DynamoDB: Building NoSQL Database-Driven Applications -Coursera
I have completed several self-learning cloud-based projects. Few notable projects are below-
Automating AWS with Python (webotron) to deploy a static website into AWS S3 backed by Cloud Front, ACM, and Route53. It has been published in Pipy (pypi.org/project/webotron-20/) as well. (Arctic Code Vault Contributor of 2020-GitHub Archive Program)
• Bookstore Application on AWS EKS in Microservice Fashion. A complete automated Kubernetes Infrastructure deployment via Terraform, Kubernetes Objects using Helm, and automated CI/CD Pipeline using AWS Dev Tools.
• AWS: Serverless framework with Graph-QL
• Serverless Projects – URL Shortner and News Share Website using AWS CloudFront, API Gateway with Authentication using AWS Cognito, Lambda Functions, and DynamoDB.
• A Real-time Video Share Website with AWS Serverless Technologies and Firebase. • AWS Advanced CloudFormation to build fully automated AWS Infrastructure.
• A Speaker App on Azure Serverless using Azure Functions, Cosmos DB, Event Grid, Logic Apps, and Cognitive Services.
• A Photo Similarity App using AWS Serverless Tech and Neptune Graph DB.
• My Portfolio ReactJS Website on AWS using fully automated CI/CD pipeline with AWS Developer Tools.
• Serverless ETL project using Terraform in AWS for Acloudguru code challenge.
• Multi-Cloud Image Processing Application using AWS, Azure, and GCP.
• A Complete Hands-On project on AWS Systems Manager like Patch Manager, State Manager, Documents, and Run Commands.
• An automated CI/CD Pipeline for serverless AWS ASG instance refresh using Packer to create new AMIs.
• A Geo Web Service with Python and Semantic UI.
• A Blog website using MongoDB as a backend database.
• A Todo app using Flutter Technology.
• RHoK 2018 Summer hack project based on Java and MongoDB
• REST API projects using Node, Typescript, and MongoDB