I've been a Virtual Assistant for Amazon, eBay, Shopify and Walmart (Amazon and eBay Store Manager) for 6 years. My tasks include processing orders mainly from Walmart, Amazon, Home Depot, Bedbath and Beyond, Costco, Overstock, Lowes, etc. I handled Customer Service as well, from answering basic CS (emails) to return requests, open case and confirm shipments. I did Inventory Management as well, sourced products from Amazon, Walmart, and Homedepot, using zikanalytics, and list them directly in webseller guru or even list manually.
I have done researching Amazon products with the tools I used like RevSeller, Viral Launch, Keepa, Jungle Scout, Unicorn Smasher, Merchant words, etc. I can list products from scratch using UPC codes. I can list a variation, multi pack, and bundle strategy. I can manage the inventory for drop shipping using the E-comm solution, Webscraper App, OA Genius, Informed, and SKUgrid tools.
I just got experience for Amazon FBA doing product research, in wholesale and retail. In Private Label, Attended Amazon Seller Virtual Assistant Masterclass at Filipino Amazon Masterclass (ASVA). I enrolled and invested in a course (Amazon Seller VA Masterclass) to learn and acquire new skills related to different tasks an Amazon Seller has.
Here are the Amazon FBA Private Label Services that I offer:
* Product Research
* Supplier Sourcing and Negotiation
* Keyword Research
* Listing Creation and Optimization
* Inventory Management
* Amazon Sponsored Ads (PPC)
* Stellar Customer Service- Seller Central Management
* Social Media Management
I am open to learning new things, a fast learner, accurate, keen on details, can bring new ideas to the team that can help solve problems and grow the business, punctual, determined, VERY reliable, and a team player.
Five reasons why I would be a great employee:
1. My Bachelor's degree has helped me on how to be an excellent communicator either in writing, speaking, and listening.
2. I am very enthusiastic about everything I do. My primary goal is to beat deadlines but still produce quality output.
3. I am an independent worker in the sense that I can work with less supervision from and working with the initiative to improve my work.
4. I am a detail-oriented person and always make sure that the results are excellent.
5. I am an internet savvy person. I believe that online familiarity is a big help in becoming a good virtual writer.
I have been a virtual worker since 2015, It was where I learned to manage my tasks and beat deadlines while keeping the enthusiasm despite the demands of my work. Throughout my career, I have successfully demonstrated to my employers the exceptional output that proved my hard work in meeting the company’s goals and targets.
Search Engine Optimization