Over the course of nine years in web development, I have gained significant experience coding with a variety of frameworks, architectures and tools. Working directly with corporate leadership and clients, and steering projects while working with software development teams. I believe I would be an excellent addition to the development team.
Experienced full stack .NET Developer
Successfully completed 100+ large projects
Frameworks: Blazor, Asp.net Core and MVC, Angular,
Architectures: Microservices, MVC, REST, SPA,TDD
Database: MSSQL, MongoDB, Postgresql, CosmosDB
Cloud: Azure, AWS
Tools: Mudblazor, Kendo UI Telerik, Jquery UI, Red Controls, NPM, Gulp
Source Control: GitHub, Bitbucket, AzureDevOps
Task/Project Tools: JIRA, Asana, Trello, Azure DevOps
Having expertise in Agile project management, data science, and creating and maintaining custom SAAS and PAAS based cloud web applications.
● Work closely with the Product Owner, Sales, and Business Analysts, for understanding the
system’s functional and non functional requirements
● Worked with Application architecture design and development.
● Business logic implementation with architecture and API.
● Collaborate with the Product Management in defining the Product Vision
● Demonstrate leadership abilities to our clients with the deployment of software upgrades,
enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules
● Provide a software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets,
based on the technologies
● Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed
● Coordinate release and sprint planning
● Conduct daily scrum meetings
● Work Style:
I will be constantly keeping tab of assigned work with my subordinates and seniors, finishing and assigned job before deadlines.
● Team Player:
The team which I was a part of have successfully completed the projects within deadlines.
● Ability to work under pressure:
I keep my cool while working under pressure. Multi-tasking and patience usually help in this kind of situations.
Quick learner and team player.
● Overall strategic, development and operational responsibility for application development programs, and execution of our core mission. I initially develop deep knowledge of field, core programs, operations, and execution plans.
● Design and develop back-end solution architecture, Team Management and execution
● Developing & maintaining new features on a variety of projects deploy on cloud platform
● Developed and Maintained CI | CD pipelines for code deployment using Azure DevOps
● Communicating with project manager and developers in implementing new features