Hire the best Antispam and Antivirus Specialists in the United Kingdom
Check out Antispam and Antivirus Specialists in the United Kingdom with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyAs an Email Security Manager with a background as a Microsoft 365 Premier Support Engineer, I bring extensive expertise in designing, implementing, and maintaining robust email security solutions that safeguard organizations against cyber threats. My focus is on analyzing email security risks, developing effective policies, and leading teams to ensure seamless email security operations. My technical skills include designing and implementing email encryption, anti-phishing, anti-spam, and anti-malware solutions. I am well-versed in configuring SPF, DKIM, and DMARC protocols to authenticate email messages, thwart email spoofing, and prevent phishing attacks. Moreover, I possess a thorough understanding of DNS protocol functions and how they relate to email security, successfully configuring and managing DNS records, such as MX, A, CNAME, and TXT, to ensure email delivery and mitigate email spoofing and phishing attempts.Antispam and AntivirusEmail SecurityDNSAntivirus & Security SoftwareEmail Deliverability
- $35 hourlySelf-motivated IT Manager with over 15 years of experience in delivering excellent IT services. A proven track record of managing and implementing full-lifecycle IT projects. Excellent team player, customer-focused and renowned for clear communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills. Great at leading, mentoring and motivating junior staff. Strong technical background.Antispam and AntivirusServerMicrosoft OfficeInterpersonal SkillsTechnical Project ManagementLeadership SkillsAntivirus & Security SoftwareInformation TechnologyTech & ITWindows AdministrationComputing & NetworkingComputer NetworkCloud ComputingMicrosoft WindowsOffice 365Microsoft Exchange Server
- $35 hourlyMy knowledge spans, from technical support right through to finding new solutions and designing, implementing and configuring. Working with a wide range of individuals, I have also developed interpersonal skills such as clear communication, building rapports, mentoring and managing junior staff, leading teams as well as working in a team, along with understanding and maximising the strengths within a team. By being proactive and having excellent time management, I have been able to confidently deliver projects to tight deadlines for a variety of stakeholders.Antispam and AntivirusSaaSSystem AdministrationAntivirus & Security SoftwareMobile Device ManagementGoogle Workspace AdministrationGoogle WorkspaceMicrosoft 365 CopilotDigital Transformation
- $13 hourlyA confident, hardworking person with a keen interest in Information Technology who enjoys working both individually and as part of a team. Keen to learn new skills and take on new challenges whilst applying and developing existing skills. I communicate well with people of all ages and backgrounds and can cope under pressure effectively. Looking for a role in IT that will challenge and further develop existing skills., PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENTS Transition to remote working- When the pandemic hit in March 2020, I worked alongside my team to move all our users over the globe to remote working. We had no remote working in place prior to this. Within a week we managed to move everyone over just in time before the UK went into full lockdown. Upgrading all users to Windows 10- When Microsoft announced they would no longer be supporting Windows 7 I had to upgrade everyone to Windows 10. I did this with no downtime to our users to ensure a smooth transition.Antispam and AntivirusCustomer ServiceGPSSystem MaintenanceTech & ITIT InfrastructureAntivirus & Security SoftwareServerDirectoryTechnical Project ManagementFiltersInformation TechnologyPrinterWindows AdministrationMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft Active Directory
- $12 hourlyAn enthusiastic IT support engineer seeking a new and exciting opportunity I'm 1/2nd line IT Technician with experience providing internal and external support for Windows 10, Windows Server 2016/2019, Microsoft 36 Administration, VOIP, Anti-Virus, Backups, Networking TCP/IP DHCP/VPN Experience in: ·Windows 10/11 ·Windows Server/AD/GPO/Shared Folder/Permissions .O365, Azure AD, Intune ·Networking TCP/IP, DHCP, VPN ·VOIP BT Cloud Voice with Cisco WebEx ·Avast Anti-Virus with Backup Solutions and Patch Management ·VEEAM Backup Solutions for Servers ·Macrium Reflect Backup Solutions for Desktop/Laptops ·Datto RMM · Autotask ticketing systemAntispam and AntivirusAndroidSoftwareIT SupportBackupWindows 10 AdministrationData BackupAntivirus & Security SoftwareVoIP AdministrationMicrosoft Active DirectoryOffice 365Windows Server
- $200 hourlyA highly skilled engineer with experience at FTSE100/EUROSTOXX50 companies looking for new and interesting projects to work on.Antispam and AntivirusAutomationTestingCyber Threat IntelligenceAntivirus & Security SoftwareC#CEmbedded CEmbedded LinuxGodotEmbedded SystemPythonC++Embedded Application
- $30 hourly.....................................................................................................Antispam and AntivirusIT InfrastructureQuality AssuranceVMware NSXAntivirus & Security SoftwareInformation TechnologySystem SecurityHardware TestingOperating SystemResearch & DevelopmentNetwork Administration
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.