Hire the best Apparel Specialists in Washington
Check out Apparel Specialists in Washington with the skills you need for your next job.
- $75 hourlyHi, I'm Kori- it's great to e-meet you! I am a freelance web and graphic designer, with over 15 years of industry experience. I'm a blessed mompreneur from the Pacific Northwest, fueling my creativity with many cups of strong coffee! I currently serve a variety of exciting and diverse clients, spanning from small startups to internationally recognized corporations. I've worked with city governments, non-profit organizations, large-scale print shops, and more. My web-design skill set includes, but is not limited to- + Wordpress + Squarespace + Shopify + Blogs + Front-End Design + E-commerce Setup & Maintenance + Online Support & Troubleshooting + Booking/Reservation Setup My graphic design tool belt features- + Adobe InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop +Canva + Marketing Materials + Brand Guidelines & Logo Design + Print Production & Digital Design + Professional Pitch Decks + Mockups Additional featured services include: + Social Media Content Design & Marketing + Customized Promotional Products + Software Integration + Business Uniforming Thanks for your time in reviewing what I can offer you as my client! If you were to hire me for this project, you can expect integrity, professionalism and clear communication in all of the work that I deliver. I would be honored to work with your business and hope to built a lasting professional relationship, helping your business grow to new heights. Please feel to browse my portfolio and website for some of my most recent project samples. I love a good challenge, so please don't hesitate to reach out regarding my qualifications or follow-up questions regarding this proposal. I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you!ApparelBrandingElementorSquarespaceShopifySocial Media ContenteCommerceAdobe PhotoshopLogo DesignClothingGraphic DesignWordPressCanvaAdobe InDesignAdobe IllustratorWeb Design
- $38 hourlyHello! My name is Savannah Boersma, and I am a fashion designer experienced in both men's and women's apparel. I have a degree from the Amsterdam Fashion Institute, specializing in complete garment collection creation, starting with fashion illustrations, print design, and tech-pack development. As a designer I am committed to providing quality work in a timely matter. While working as a freelance designer, I have helped multiple large fashion brands create collections from start to finish. Working with factories worldwide, such as in the USA, Turkey, Bali, Italy, China, and Portugal. Throughout my jobs, I continuously watch for new trends and emerging fashion brands, collecting inspiration for new materials, shapes, and colors. While working with new clients, I aim to create a professional relationship that help get the best results. I begin this by first developing a deep understanding of the brand's image and learning the initial goals for the project. I would love to help you with your project, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me! I am available any time! Skills: -Complete Collection Development (5+ years experience) -Factory Ready Tech Pack development and maintenance (Including technical sketches, measurements, Spec Sheets, Grading, construction details, colorways, and Bill of Materials) (5+ years experience) -Line Sheets/ Spec Sheets/ Mood Boards/Color Card (5+ years experience) -Fashion Illustration and Flat Technical Sketch (5+ years experience) -Trend & market research (4+ years experience) -Presentation and line development (7+ years experience) -Production management (4+ years experience) -Adobe Illustrator (5+ years experience) -Adobe Photoshop (5+ years experience) -Adobe InDesign (5+ years experience) -Graphic Design (5+ years experience) -Print development/Repeat prints/Placement prints (5+ years experience)ApparelGraphic DesignPrint DesignClothing & Merchandise DesignFashion & ApparelAdobe InDesignAdobe PhotoshopActivewearLoungewearStreetwearTech PackClothingAdobe IllustratorTechnical IllustrationFashion IllustrationFashion Design
- $80 hourlyHi everyone, my name is Molly and I am passionate about all things fashion! I have been freelance styling for about 3 years now. If you are looking for someone to style a shoot, be a personal shopper, or just help you find a new wardrobe.. I am your girl!!ApparelWedding ClothingClothingPhotoshootBuyingPersonal StylingFashion & BeautyWardrobe Styling
- $50 hourlyI am an award winning cartoonist, with employment as an editorial cartoonist and comic artist. My specialities are t-shirt design, logo design, illustration, whiteboard video animations and website design. My freelance clientele are advertising agencies, custom t-shirt shops, newspapers and billboard companies. Currently I am designing websites in Wordpress and am also familiar with Adobe products and use the Adobe Creative Cloud in my work.ApparelClothingT-Shirt DesignIllustrationDrawingGraphic DesignLogo Design2D AnimationCartooningWordPress MultisiteAdobe After EffectsAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopVideoScribeWhiteboard Animation
- $25 hourlyI just graduated with a 3.89 GPA majoring in Fashion Merchandising and I have been working with fashion from a very young age (2013) as a freelance stylist/personal shopper. I have a great eye for details and styling. I am extremely detail-oriented, as well as have a great organizing and planning ability. I possess a great sense of responsibility and dedication for everything that I do, proven by my academic achievements. I am fluent in three languages with excellent communication skills.ApparelWardrobe StylingPersonal StylingTypingCommunicationsSalesMerchandise Graphic DesignCreative WritingBudget ManagementClothingActive Listening
- $80 hourlyHi! I’m Meghan Kennish - a freelance menswear designer. I work with small to mid-sized menswear brands to design and develop their apparel product lines and bring their design vision to life. I love the passion and personal connection inherent in the early stages of building an apparel brand. Helping companies get off to the right start and build not only the right product, but the right processes, is really fulfilling and inspiring. Let me help you build your menswear product! -I’ve worked in the corporate apparel industry for 15 plus years, and have experience in designing a wide range of product offerings, from technical outerwear to knits to denim, all with a core focus on menswear. -I have extensive experience with product development, particularly tech packs and technical sketches, as well as fabric and trim development.ApparelMaleFashion DesignFashion & BeautyClothing & Merchandise DesignTechnical DesignProduct DevelopmentSketchConstructionSketchingActivewearProduct DesignClothingAdobe Illustrator
- $45 hourlyProfessionally driven with over 20 + years of designing and visual merchandising experience in the fashion industry. My experience is within many aspects of the industry, which includes Men's Knits, Men's Accessories and Women's Wovens with a concentration in Women's design with a focus on knits, sweaters and denim.I'm currently working with my own Women's RTW line where I am able to keep up on my skills.ApparelFlat ShoesEmbroideryVisual MerchandisingFlat DesignMood BoardClothingSustainabilityDraftingSewingPattern DraftingMockupFashion & BeautySalesTech PackMicrosoft ExcelAdobe Illustrator
- $20 hourlyI am a Merchandising Manager with experience in retail and merchandising management. I love the apparel industry and love all aspects of it. I also have over ten years of customer service experience and nothing makes me happier knowing I am satisfying a customer with their shopping needs whether it was with an in person experience or with my merchandising execution.ApparelClothingPresentationsCustomer ServiceSalesRetail Sales ManagementRetail MerchandisingRetail & Consumer Goods
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.
Trusted by 5M+ businesses