Hire the best Atlassian JIRA Specialists in Romania
Check out Atlassian JIRA Specialists in Romania with the skills you need for your next job.
- $90 hourlyMy objective is to bring excellent client satisfaction, providing quality and professional work. I am a Senior DevOps Engineer. My areas of expertise are: * DevOps methodologies and technologies; * Containers - docker, rkt; * Container's orchestration - kubernetes; * Monitoring - prometheus, time series databases; * Cloud native technologies - kubernetes, prometheus, rkt, envoy, helm, linkerd, vitess; * Content delivery networks and DDoS prevention - Akamai, Cloudflare, Cloudfront; * Systems automation with ansible and chef; * Continuous deployment, continuous integration set up; * Python software development; * Linux - CentOS, RedHat, Debian, Ubuntu, Gentoo (administration, configuration, audit, optimisation); * Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure Cloud; * Network administration (CCNA certified); * Virtualization (VMWare, VirtualBox, HyperVM, OpenVZ, Xen); * VPN systems, OpenVPN (installation and configuration). I can figure out fast the problem and find a solution for it. Languages that I speak: Russian and Romanian - native speaker; English - advanced level.Atlassian JIRAMail Server ImplementationDrupalGitApache SubversionMySQLNGINXApache AdministrationAmazon Web ServicesAmazon EC2Google AppsScriptingLinux System AdministrationComputer NetworkLAMP Administration
- $20 hourlyI got more than 4.5+ years in QA Testing -Testing the platform. -Perform quality assurance testing; -Automation with Katalon Studio for the end-to-end, front end. -Automation with Python using pytest framework -Perform functional and non-functional testing, integration; -Responsible for designing test cases and formulating structured test strategies; -Execute test cases; -Finding issues and reporting them using software tools for testing and bug tracking; -Test software releases and developer fixes; -Provide feedback to the software development team on defects - Testing the platform and draw up a detailed report; - Completing test cases; - Reporting various errors found in the tested software; - Creating detailed error reports for the discovered errors; - Reporting all the issues found in the bug tracker database; - I got experience in Trello, Github, Jira and ClickApp It's important to me to build long-term relationships with clients, so I'm primarily looking for long-term projects but I am open for short term projects. I am pretty flexible and respect to working hours. I look forward to hearing from you!Atlassian JIRAQuality AssuranceExploratory TestingManual TestingBlack Box TestingTest Case DesignSoftware QAAsanaTest ExecutionMobile App TestingPythonTest StrategySmoke TestingFunctional TestingKatalon Studio
- $94 hourlyI've worked for over 10 years as an Atlassian Consultant I am the founder and lead Atlassian consultant of Life in Codes, an Atlassian Solution Partner company. Among the Life in Codes team, we have 10+ Atlassian certifications, so no matter the expertise you need, it is there. Personally I have 5 Atlassian Certifications. On the technical side, I personally have a vast experience with the following Atlassian related tasks: - install/upgrade Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, Crowd, Bamboo, Bitbucket - customize/configure these tools, install add-ons and configure them - translate business processes into JIRA workflows - custom add-on development and scripting for JIRA (ScriptRunner) - train the users to use these tools Let's have a chat and see how I can help your team work more efficiently and collaborate better!Atlassian JIRAAtlassian CrowdInformation Technology OperationsDatabase AdministrationAgile Project ManagementService Management SoftwareBitbucketIT Service ManagementLinux System AdministrationProcess ArchitectureAgile Software DevelopmentApache GroovyAtlassian BambooJiraScriptingAtlassian Confluence
- $35 hourlyHi there, I'm Alexander! I've been testing software products for over 10 years in SCRUM and Agile methodologies. In the beginning for several multinational corporations and later on as a freelance QA Engineer where I had the chance to develop myself as a highly skilled Quality Assurance specialist focused on manual testing. In the end, being able to become a TOP Rated seller with over 1000 completed projects. Due to my exposure to multiple business environments, I've become proficient testing both web & mobile products on various platforms such as iOS, Android, MAC, Windows, RIM, Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, and so on. ✅ Amongst the Top 1% QA and Testing experts on other freelance platforms ✅ Over 1000 completed projects in various domains ✅ Qualifications include 10+ years of QA software and DevOps experience; ✅Some of the services that I bring on the table: ___________________________________________________ • QA Audit • QA Consulting • QA process setup from scratch • On point bug reporting • Functional Testing/Regression/Acceptance / Black box Testing • Performance Testing • Usability Testing • Mobile App Testing (IOS / Android) • User Acceptance Testing • Experience in SOAP API / REST API/ GraphQL • GitHub / CI / CD / Jenkins • Linux / Windows / OS X based systems; 🛠️ Some of the tools that I use: ________________________________ • Issue Tracking Tools - JIRA, Bitbucket, Trello, Mantis, Github (but I can adapt to your tool) • Test Case Management Tools - TestRail, Zephyr (but I can adapt to your tool) • Databases - MongoDB, SQL, ElasticSearch • Project Management Tools - Jira, Asana, SharePoint, Trello, Basecamp (but I can adapt to your tool) • API testing tools - Postman, , Charles • Performance testing - JMeter, Locust • Compatibility testing - Plenty of real devices and Browserstack ✅ A short recap: ___________________________ • Vast experience: 10+ years in the QA field and during this time being both a teamplayer and a lone wolf freelancer • Highly top rated professional on other freelance platforms with over 1000 completed products • Your product will be thoroughly tested, on a variety of real devices for different Operating systems and Browsers in order to guarantee maximum compatibility 🙋♂️Don't hesitate to contact me to discuss your project in detail and to see how we can work together to fully meet your needs.Atlassian JIRASoftware QAScrumProject ManagementAutomated TestingSoftware DebuggingAgile Software DevelopmentSoftware TestingMobile App TestingFunctional Testing
- $9 hourlyI am an enthusiastic, driven and detail oriented software tester, always looking for ways to improve my skills through professional opportunities from which I can learn new things, meet inspiring people and be a part of amazing teams and projects. My experience and skills consist of: • analyzing, executing, validating and writing test cases; • identifying, documenting and reporting issues via defect tracking tools like JIRA; • performing functional testing, regression testing; integration testing, exploratory testing and usability testing; • being familiar with the overall SDLC, STLC and Agile methodologies; • having basic experience with programming languages like C# and C++ • Fluent in English ( speaking and writing ); • Attention to details; • Task oriented; • Team playerAtlassian JIRAData EntryMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelSQLPostmanTestrailAtlassian ConfluenceManual TestingWeb TestingRegression TestingFunctional TestingSoftware QA
- $20 hourlyBeen working for High-profile companies such as Microsoft, Schaeffler and Wipro, doing technical support and System administration. I have broad knowledge of Office 365 technology as well as ServiceNow.Atlassian JIRACustomer SupportTechnical SupportMicrosoft Exchange OnlineServiceNowActive DirectoryMicrosoft SharePoint AdministrationMicrosoft Office 365
- $25 hourlyI have a solid background in Project Management, Brand Communication, and Marketing. I can support your organization with: - project management IT/Advertising - creative direction - online presence management - market research - proofreadingAtlassian JIRABrand StrategyDigital Marketing StrategyFrench ProofreadingCreative DirectionOnline Community ManagementProofreadingUser ExperienceMarket ResearchMarketing
- $20 hourlySenior Software Test Engineer | Test Automation | Manual Testing | Test Documentation About Me: Hello, I'm Bogdan, a highly experienced QA Engineer with over 9 years of expertise in manual and automated testing. I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Systems Engineering from the Faculty of Automatic Control and Computers at Timisoara, Romania, graduating in 2014. Throughout my career, I've had the privilege of collaborating with prestigious clients like Nokia, SBB, and NBNCo, ensuring the highest quality standards for their software projects. My Expertise: 🔍 Manual Testing: With a meticulous approach, I create comprehensive test cases aligned with customer demands and product specifications. My hands-on experience in manual testing guarantees thorough validation of software against specified requirements. 🤖 Test Automation: I implement automated regression testing to boost efficiency and accuracy, using cutting-edge tools and frameworks. Automation helps streamline repetitive testing tasks while maintaining precision. 📝 Test Documentation: I excel in documenting and articulating test outcomes, including the creation of detailed bug reports in JIRA. My documentation skills ensure clear communication and efficient issue resolution. 🔬 Technical Analysis: I have a knack for replicating reported issues in controlled laboratory environments, enabling in-depth analysis and swift resolution. 🚀 Optimal Performance: I am dedicated to ensuring applications and software systems perform at their best, contributing to a seamless user experience. 🤝 Collaborative Excellence: I seamlessly collaborate with software developers and project support teams, fostering a collaborative environment that consistently delivers exceptional results. Key Strengths: 💬 Communication: I possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills, enabling effective interaction with diverse stakeholders, including clients and development teams. 🔍 Attention to Detail: Meticulous attention to detail is my hallmark, ensuring nothing is overlooked during testing and documentation. 🌟 Performance under Pressure: I have a proven ability to excel under pressure, consistently delivering top-notch results, even in challenging scenarios. 💻 Technical Acumen: My profound technical acumen is complemented by an unwavering passion for technology, keeping me at the forefront of QA practices. 🤝 Teamwork: I excel in both collaborative teamwork and independent accomplishment, adapting to the project's needs. ⏰ Deadline-Oriented: My outstanding organizational prowess allows me to meet tight deadlines with finesse, ensuring project timelines are consistently met. Let's Collaborate: Ready to enhance the quality and performance of your software projects? Whether you need manual testing, test automation, or meticulous documentation, I'm here to support your QA needs. Reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org, and let's discuss how I can contribute to your project's success. Thank you for considering me as your QA partner on Upwork. I look forward to delivering exceptional results for your projects.Atlassian JIRATest ReportBlack Box TestingTestingSoftware TestingSoftware QAGUI TestingTest Results & AnalysisManual TestingBug Tracking & ReportsRegression TestingWeb TestingTest ExecutionFunctional TestingDesktop Application Testing
- $7 hourlyI am a hard working, honest person. I am a good timekeeper, always willing to learn new skills. I am friendly, helpful and polite. I am able to take instructions from all levels and build up good working relationships.Atlassian JIRAData EntryTranslationRomanian to English TranslationEnglish to Romanian TranslationData InterpretationFinancial ReportProduct ManagementTest Results & AnalysisQuality AssuranceUser StoriesMicrosoft SQL ServerJiraXMLData Analysis
- $25 hourlyIT has always been a passion of mine, so I've starting learning it by myself since Highschool. Not always thought about it as something more than a hobby, but for a while now I am sure that this is what I am prepared for. Continuously improving myself and working hard to achieve the successful career I have always wanted. I can juggle multiple tasks at the same time without losing focus and I am an absolute perfectionist up until the last detail. Dynamic, opened minded and motivated team player, always using my abilities in developing my personal and professional life. Programming languages that I've learned: PHP, HTML5, CSS3, Python; Databases I am most familiar to work with: MySQL; Web frameworks I like to use: Laravel, Django, VueJS (NuxtJS), Bootstrap, React; eCommerce platforms I am familiar with: Prestashop; Other technologies that I do use: GIT, jQuery, Docker, Jira.Atlassian JIRADatabasejQueryPrestaShopMySQLWeb ApplicationCSS 3PHPHTML5DjangoBootstrapGit
- $20 hourlyI'm an enthusiast for learning and developing new skills. I chose to challenge myself to pursue a technical internship within the IT company where I worked as a legal advisor in order to have a better understanding of the IT field. My efforts helped me to change my career path and I became a Software Tester Engineer and I currently work in a real estate company. I have 2 years of experience in testing web applications iOS and android apps by working on small projects Web development, Graphic design and Writing are my other passions.Atlassian JIRATest Results & AnalysisSoftware TestingUX & UIPostmanSoftware QATestingAlpha TestingMobile App TestingGoogle Tag ManagerProduct StabilityBeta Testing
- $50 hourlyMy name is Ioana Munchiu, an experienced Product Owner and Certified Scrum Master with a strong background in tech and business strategy. I am passionate about translating complex business needs into tangible technical solutions. My strength lies in my ability to create effective product roadmaps, manage backlogs, and lead cross-functional teams to achieve corporate goals. In the realm of Scrum, I'm experienced in facilitating ceremonies, removing obstacles, and ensuring the team adheres to Agile principles. I believe in creating value by combining my understanding of the technology landscape with my strategic planning skills. With my strong commitment to maintaining open communication and promoting a productive team environment, I look forward to delivering the results you need. Please don't hesitate to contact me for more information or to discuss how we can work together to meet your business objectives.Atlassian JIRAScrumAzure DevOpsProduct ManagementERP SoftwareIT Project ManagementAgile Project ManagementData ScienceKanban MethodologyJiraDatabaseAgile Software DevelopmentSQLMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft Project
- $13 hourly- Zendesk Guru - AWS SysOps Administrator - Working as a Level 2 Technical Support - Tech escalations Department. - Shopify Expert & eCommerce consultant - Over 10 years experience in Tech Support - We receive reports from level 1 agents and other departments about clients that are having major problems with the computer on the following products: AOL Software, Virus Removal, Microsoft Windows Issues, Apple Products like Mac computers, Iphone, Ipad's, High Speed Internet connections, Routers, Modems and setting up small-medium networks. - License in CCNA Technician - As english level i am fluent in written and verbal. High communication skills with customers. - Good knowledge on the following software products: All Microsoft Products, MAC OSX, IOS, all APPLE Products, small and medium networks, printers, router/switch setup for Comcast, Verizon, Cox Cable, AT&T, Bug tracking on JIRA platform, VMWare, Remote support softwares like Bomgar or Teamviewer.Atlassian JIRATroubleshootingTechnical SupportBug ReportsProduct KnowledgeOnline HelpHelpdeskCustomer ServiceCustomer SupportHTMLBusiness DevelopmentBusiness AnalysisCisco RouterMac OS App DevelopmentVMware Administration
- $50 hourly* Over 12 years of experience as a Product Manager and Business Analysis * 16 years of experience working for IT companies * Have supervised and trained up to 7 subordinates at once * Doing good is my passion: good to the people, good work, good legacy. When I can't be great, I still follow my passion: I am GoodAtlassian JIRAUX & UINatural Language ProcessingArtificial IntelligenceAgile Project ManagementUser ExperienceJiraProduct ManagementMicrosoft OfficeHTMLSQLXMLMachine LearningScrumBusiness Analysis
- $20 hourlySanity Testing, Smoke Testing, Interface Testing, Regression Testing, Stress Testing, Compliance Testing, Localization Testing, Alpha Testing, Ad-hoc Testing, Black Box Testing, Exploratory Testing, Functional Testing, Happy Path Testing, Install/Uninstall Testing, Monkey Testing, Scripted Testing.Atlassian JIRATestrailMobile App TestingAlpha TestingInterface TestingBug ReportsCompatibility TestingQA ManagementGame TestingManual TestingStress TestingBusiness DevelopmentTest ManagementSoftware QAJira
- $15 hourlyI'm new to this platform and I would like to take part in various projects where I can put my skills into practice with a friendly team and a professional environment. In school, I use to work mostly with web services and mobile apps testing, also with IntelliJ with Selenium by interrogate a source code and creating automated tests. You can count on me to be a great fast learner and ready to improve my skills and easily adaptable to new and challenging projects. Here are one of my skills acquired and a short description of them. * Manual Testing * * Bug Report * * Test Case * * Jira Attlassin * * Agile Methodologies * * Postman Tool * * Mobile Testing * * DB MySQL * * Java Basic * * Selenium * * Intelij * - Explore and find bugs in a web-application with most of testing types and testing levels, writing bug reports and report them. Working commonly in Agile methodologies with a team or individual on various tasks as analysis of requirements and validate them by creating test cases, execute them in different environments. - Mobile testing, working with emulators and test different types of devices and OS. - Basic knowledge of Postman tool. - Basic knowledge of Database with MySQL : Create a database, create tables and columns, extras different types of information and also update the tables or join them together. - Intro in Java language as how to calculate simple equations and the basic knowledge about the code structure. - Intro in Selenium, interrogate the source code of a webpage (navigate, interrogate, manipulate);Atlassian JIRAAgile Software DevelopmentMySQLJiraPostmanWebAPITestingBeta TestingAPI TestingManual TestingWeb Testing
- $5 hourlySince 2009 I have worked in the medical field, in promoting, selling, negotiating the services of the companies I worked for. Starting with 2021 I want to work in the IT field and I graduated from the software testing courses of it school. I am a dynamic and organized person with a great attention to detail and thinking outside the box.Atlassian JIRASalesUnit TestingExploratory TestingSoftware QASQLAgile Software DevelopmentSoftware TestingTest StrategyTest Results & AnalysisBug Tracking & ReportsRegression TestingComponent TestingUser Acceptance TestingStatic Testing
- $8 hourlyThe main aim I strive for is customer satisfaction and to establish good business relationships. My objective is to work on projects where I can provide my detail oriented, analytical thinking and multi tasking skills. As a junior tester I have developed skills in exploratory testing, beta testing, functional testing, Android app testing, test case writing, bug reporting and software testing theory. As being critical and detail oriented my aim is to further develop my existing skills in this field and to follow this path. - Exploratory testing - Functional testing - Beta testing - Game testing I am proficient with the following softwars and tools: Atlassian JIRA SupportBee Zendesk Slack MyLiveChat Intercom Google Docs, Zoho DocsAtlassian JIRAExploratory TestingProject PlanningProject DeliveryProject ManagementSoftware TestingHungarianEmail Handling
- $15 hourlyMy main job is in automotive field. I make sure that the cars are receiving the right parts. I keep in contact with the engineers from different plants int the world. I speak and write fluently in German and English and also have the right vocabulary for technical fields.Atlassian JIRASAPSAP ERPPPTXPresentationsMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft Access ProgrammingMicrosoft OfficeWeb AccessibilityGoogle SlidesGoogle DocsJira
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.