Hire the best Bank Reconciliation Specialists in Montana
Check out Bank Reconciliation Specialists in Montana with the skills you need for your next job.
- $45 hourlyHi, I'm Julia! As a QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor, I bring calm to your books. Let me help you improve profitability, get organized, reduce unnecessary subscriptions and expenses, and remove the pain of tax season by ensuring your end of year financials are ready for your tax preparer. Do you want to spend more time on the profit side of your business rather than the behind the scenes? Invite me to your job - I excel at behind the scenes. Are you a small business or freelancer who needs assistance setting up, organizing, and managing your books? You are: a small business or entrepreneur using (or ready to switch to) QuickBooks Online Then I can help! HOW I WORK 1. I offer monthly plans for businesses looking for an ongoing bookkeeping partner. I will keep tabs on your financial transactions so you can focus on your business. And come tax season, I can be the liaison between you and your CPA so taxes are no longer a headache. 2. I offer Set Up including customized Chart of Accounts for businesses new to QuickBooks and Catch Up for businesses who have gotten lost or delayed in their books. HOW I CAN HELP YOU * Set up a QuickBooks Online account and customized Chart of Accounts (if needed) * Record all financial transactions each month so you don’t have to worry about bookkeeping * Reconcile all your bank accounts so you can be sure the numbers are accurate * Invoicing and Accounts Receivable, making sure you get paid in a timely manner * Prepare accurate and timely monthly reports so you can understand the numbers and gain actionable insights * Prepare all documentation your accountant will need at tax time * Add ons include: Invoicing clients, entering bills, and attaching invoicesBank ReconciliationAccount ReconciliationCash Flow AnalysisQuickBooks OnlineAccounting SoftwareAccounting BasicsBookkeepingAccounts ReceivableAccounts PayableIntuit QuickBooks
- $65 hourlyHi there! My name is Erin. I am a Certified Bookkeeper (National Bookkeepers Association, 2019) and a former accounting firm bookkeeper with extensive QuickBooks Online experience. Feel free to contact me regarding your bookkeeping needs.Bank ReconciliationBookkeepingFinancial ReportGeneral LedgerBalance Sheet
- $45 hourlyIf you are looking for a knowledgeable, responsive, meticulous, bookkeeper, you've found one! Managing your small business books can be a daunting and time consuming task. Why not hand over this tedious chore to an expert? I'll record and verify all transactions, balance bank and credit card accounts and provide those all important financial documents at the end of the month. I also facilitate payroll, invoicing, and accounts payable. I am college educated and I bring six years of accounting experience to the table, and I am a Quickbooks Pro Advisor. I've recently added tax preparation to my skill set and my tax knowledge is ever increasing. Check out my attached letter of reference for a fist hand look at the quality I provide. Let's set up a call so I can learn more about your business! Best Regards, Kendra Jackson Galloping Pony Bookkeeping Columbus, MontanaBank ReconciliationIncome StatementBalance SheetProfit & Loss StatementsExpense ReportingInvoice ManagemementFinancial ReportingBookkeeping
- $40 hourlyI am an Accountant with 20 years experience. I am based in the US and would love to help you with your Excel projects, bank reconciliations, or bookkeeping.Bank ReconciliationAccountingQuickBooks OnlineMicrosoft ExcelData EntryBookkeepingIntuit QuickBooks
- $75 hourlyHonest, loyal, well-seasoned (over 30 years) bookkeeping/accounting professional seeking one client in need of my exceptional services and care part-time. Enhanced bookkeeping skills and proficiencies while providing timely and efficient bookkeeping support. Experience includes a medical practice, small retail businesses, online stores, rental properties, horse trailer dealership, and multi-million dollar staffing, research data analysis, and marketing companies. Left UpWork in 2011 after finding my own clients. Worked with same clients until I took a hiatus from bookkeeping in 2014 to concentrate on my trailer dealership. Home office operates with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite, Mac OS, fax, printer, copier, internet, and telephone.Bank ReconciliationFormula LanguageBill.com Accounts PayableAccountingSpreadsheet AutomationSpreadsheet SkillsProofreadingAccount ReconciliationWritingGoogle SheetsAccounts ReceivableAccounts PayableMicrosoft ExcelIntuit QuickBooks
- $65 hourlyDo your eyes glaze over when you think about updating your books? Do your palms start to sweat when you sit down to work on your finances? Is your Profit Loss Statement a maze of numbers that you find difficult to read and understand? Do you get a migraine when trying to figure out which products or services are making you money and which ones are putting you in the red? Our mission is to make your life easier. We make sense out of your dollars and cents. Bookkeeping, payroll and taxes are our passion. We will get your books organized as well as keep them clean and current. We will lead you through the maze called your financials. We will help you understand what your numbers are telling you and how these figures affect your growth and profitability. My husband and I have been working with US based-businesses for more than 25 years. We specialize in small business accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, sales tax and income tax. We help . . . Service Providers - IT, Consultants, Medical Professionals E-commerce - Retail Sellers, Wholesalers, Drop Shippers, Amazon, Etsy, Paypal Construction - Job costing, Union wages, Certified Payroll Real estate - Property Management, Property Flippers, Rentals, Investors Start-ups - Bootstrapping or with Investors Non-profits - Sports Organizations, Religious Affiliations Our passion is helping businesses thrive and prosper. We educate business owners about how to best manage their finances, streamline processes and maintain organization. We keep all of our clients informed about the latest tax laws, financial strategies and new technology to ensure our clients benefit from the latest developments in accounting, tax laws, payroll and finance. We are expert QB users (Certified QB ProAdvisors) and are skilled with QB online and a variety of online banking, merchant and e-commerce solutions. We are quick, accurate and knowledgeable. We enter data line-by-line to match your financial source data and statements. We do not batch enter monthly information using journal entries. We are big on transparency so that you can accurately see what your revenue and expenses are through a variety of reports. This transparency also helps locate any class or categorization errors, potential fraud and allows for accurate budgeting and financial forecasting. We keep all work in-house. We like to build long lasting relationships with our clients. Therefore, we do not outsource any tasks. We are approachable and enjoy answering questions, providing guidance and helping our clients succeed.Bank ReconciliationShopifyAmazon Seller CentralTax PreparationPayPal IntegrationInventory ManagementAccounts Payable ManagementAccounts Receivable ManagementSales TaxPayroll AccountingCorporate TaxBookkeepingIntuit QuickBooks
- $60 hourlyI am a bookkeeper with 7+ years experience. I specialize in the construction industry, but also help clients in many other areas of industry. My clients range from independent contractors to corporations. I have experience with QuickBooks, Bill.com, RedTeam, BambooHR, Levelset, Avalara, and other softwares. I can help with tracking daily expenses/income, invoicing, AP, AR, payroll, compliance, sales tax, financial statements, tax law, and a variety of other tasks to meet the specific needs of clients!Bank ReconciliationAccounts Receivable ManagementAccounts Payable ManagementAccount ReconciliationIntuit QuickBooksBookkeepingSales Tax
- $50 hourlyI am an accounting professional with 6 years of service in higher education. I have been in the bookkeeping/accounting world for the last 9 years and have experienced a variety of different industries such as financial services, tax and accounting offices, HVAC, solar, construction/restoration/mitigation, farming, and now a university setting. I am a hard-worker and because of my background in education, I have a passion for teaching people the how and the why. I am able to explain in terminology that makes sense to anyone. I also find joy in the monotonous and tedious tasks which is what makes me a great person to work with numbers and data.Bank ReconciliationData EntryEllucian Higher Education EllucianSalesforce CRMIntuit Lacerte TaxBookkeepingFinancial ReportAccounts ReceivableAccounts PayableAccount ReconciliationIntuit QuickBooks
- $45 hourlyI am a full charge bookkeeper that can manage all aspects of the accounting cycle. Numbers is my game and I take pride in accuracy. QuickBooks Desktop & QuickBooks Online are my specialties. I know that communication is key in any business relationship, that's why I make it my priority to keep my clients updated and respond timely. I've worked with a variety of industries, including building construction, farm & ranch, home care services, grain elevator, seed plant, and fuel distribution. It would be my pleasure to get your new business up and running or maintain your exisiting business books. Reach out to me today to see how I can help!Bank ReconciliationLight BookkeepingAccounts Receivable ManagementAccounts Payable ManagementAccount ReconciliationPayroll ReconciliationData EntryPayroll AccountingBookkeeping
- $15 hourlyOrganized and detail-oriented individual with sixteen years of cash handling and customer service experience. Understands general accounting and finance concepts, as well as entry-level bookkeeping skills.Bank ReconciliationGrammarDocument ReviewDocument ScanningData EntryLight Bookkeeping
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.
Trusted by 5M+ businesses