Hire the best Big Data Engineers in Nigeria
Check out Big Data Engineers in Nigeria with the skills you need for your next job.
- $30 hourlyMy primary interest is working with data and building solutions to complex data problems. I can help with Data wrangling and modeling. I can help Perform custom ETL jobs and build data pipelines via Pyspark, AWS Glue, etc. With my rich data visualization and dashboarding experience, I can help develop insightful dashboards with robust KPI metrics, which are critical to business decision-making using R-shiny, Tableau, and PowerBI. In addition, I can help with related statistical tasks using Excel and R. I can help with building complex optimization models that help address various logistics and scheduling problems.Big DataData ModelingSQLDashboardA/B TestingData AnalysisMicrosoft Power BIRStudioData VisualizationMicrosoft ExcelTableauMathematicsLinear RegressionPython
- $60 hourlyI'm a Data analyst with love for making beautiful looking visualizations, i am capable using popular data visualization tools like tableau, Power BI and Plotly. I love finding new ways to solve problems and i am quick to adapt to whatever technology the clients might preferBig DataMicrosoft Power BIData ScrapingPythonTableauArtificial IntelligenceArtificial Intelligence EthicsMachine Learning
- $80 hourlyA resourceful and result driven professional with outstanding Data & Analytics, Software Engineering, Business Intelligence (BI), Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Academic & Social Research, and Project/Program Management experience. Certified Data Scientist and AI Engineer (AIE) with expertise in developing, deploying, and managing end-to-end data analytics, automation, and digital transformation solutions. Passionate about Data & Analytics, Artificial Intelligence(AI) & Intelligent Automation(IA) and research for business and social good; zealous about delivering high-impact value in Education, Financial Inclusion, Power & Utilities, Agriculture, Healthcare, Risks & Assurance, FMCG, Global Development, and Governance.Big DataR ShinySnowflakeData Analytics & Visualization SoftwareTechnical WritingTeaching ProgrammingArtificial IntelligenceGeospatial DataMicrosoft Power BI Data VisualizationMachine LearningData AnalysisPythonSQL
- $20 hourly🌟A Business Intelligence Professional who specializes in improving a company’s competitive positioning through intelligent driven decisions::🌟 With a background in sales, marketing, fintech, I specialize in mining relevant data to : ✅Quantify Observations ✅Calculate Metrics & KPI’S ✅Extract Insights 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐒 𝐈 𝐔𝐒𝐄: • Power BI ( Advanced Dax measure) • SQL • Python (Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, Seaborne) • Scikit- learn • Tableau • Excel 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒: ✅ • Data Mining & wrangling; • Data Analysis; • Data Visualization; • Data Cleaning; • Regression Analysis • Experimental Design • Statistical Modelling • Machine Learning 🌟MY PROCESS:🌟 ✅• Understand business requirements in BI context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights. ✅• Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI. ✅• Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) with clear objectives and consistently monitor those. ✅• Analysing data and present data through reports that aid decision-making. ✅• Create relationships between data and develop tabular and other multidimensional data models. ✅• Chart creation and data documentation explaining algorithms, parameters, models, and relations. ✅• Perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI. ✅• Analyse current ETL process, define and design new systems. Extract data from SQL database ✅• Create customize charts and custom calculations as per requirements. 🔑𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒: Data Mining & wrangling; Data Analysis; Data Visualization; Data Cleaning; Regression Analysis, Experimental Design, Statistical Modelling, Machine Learning, Power BI, SQL, Python (Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, Seaborne), Scikit- learn, Tableau, Excel Kindly check my profile to view my project repositoriesBig DataMicrosoft Power BI DevelopmentData Analysis ExpressionsMicrosoft Power BIMicrosoft PowerAppsSQLTableauBusiness IntelligenceData AnalysisData VisualizationGoogle AnalyticsPythonDeep LearningArtificial IntelligenceStatistical Computing
- $30 hourlyI am passionate about building intelligent systems with ABC (Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Cloud). Website: mustious.github.io/ My specialties include: Operating Systems: Linux, Windows Languages: Python, Scala, C++ Cloud Platforms: - Huawei Cloud Platform (Professional level) - Google Cloud Service (familiar) Artificial Intelligence related skills: - supervised learning implementations; - Style Transfer - artificial neural networks (including DNN, CNN, GANs) - ML/DL tools: Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, SciPy, NumPy, Apache Spark - Data manipulation/visualization tools: NumPy, Pandas, Seaborn, Matplotlib Big Data Tools: - Apache Hadoop, Apache Hive, Hbase, Hue/Sqoop, Huawei MapReduce Service.Big DataTensorFlowMachine LearningArtificial IntelligenceDialogflow APIChatbot DevelopmentProblem SolvingWritingResearch & DevelopmentPythonMarketing Data AnalyticsCloud ComputingBlockchainReinforcement LearningDeep Learning
- $50 hourlyI am highly proficient in data analysis and visualisation making use of different tools such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access PowerPoint Power Query Power BI MySQLBig DataData ScienceGoogle DocsLinear RegressionExcel VBAStatisticsData AnalysisSQL
- $30 hourlyI can help you with the following projects Building pipelines Data Ingestion Setting up cloud infrastructure Data Analysis projects Machine Learning projects Web Scraping projects Web AutomationBig DataPySparkAmazon API GatewaydbtAWS GlueMetabaseAmazon RedshiftData AnalysisAWS LambdaData EngineeringSQLData ModelingAmazon AthenaETL PipelinePython
- $50 hourlyAs a business analyst, I bring a unique combination of analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, and communication expertise to the table. With experience in collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and patterns, and creating reports that drive business solutions, I am confident in my ability to help clients achieve their goals. My strengths lie in my ability to think critically and creatively, identifying innovative solutions that meet the specific needs of each client. I also pay close attention to detail, ensuring that all data and reports are accurate and reliable. In addition, I have strong communication skills, which enable me to translate complex data into clear and concise insights that non-technical stakeholders can understand. And with experience in project management and time management, I am able to effectively prioritize my workload and deliver high-quality work within tight deadlines. Overall, I am passionate about helping clients achieve their business objectives through data-driven insights and innovative solutions. I am confident that my skills and expertise make me an excellent fit for any business analyst position.Big DataQlik SenseAdobe InsightBusiness AnalysisExploratory Data AnalysisMicrosoft ExcelSQLMicrosoft Power BITableau
- $30 hourlyHighly experienced Market Intelligence & Data Analytics Expert with a proven track of helping companies leverage big data to grow their products and services by enabling evidence-based decision making. My project has supported a range of companies, from emerging disruptive startups to Fortune 100 global titans. I'm super passionate about generating deep insights from complex data, & present them in a way that strategically supports decision-makers. Thus far, around 40% of my Upwork work history is comprised of rehires, and I have earned a Top-Rated Badge since March 2015. __________________________________________________ I started my own company with a $50 investment and grew it to become one of the premier full-service marketing agencies in the Akure tri-state area. My unique career path allows me to understand business like few people can. I built my company from the ground up, received my graduate degree from one of the top programs in the country at UI, had the opportunity to work with multi-million $ ad campaigns, and developed innovative marketing strategy to help start-ups expand in highly competitive environments. My experience helped me build a very diverse skill-set. I have expert level knowledge of marketing data as well as unique creative / branding abilities, a combination that's quite rare in my industry. 🌟As an expert in finding, cleaning, analyzing, and presenting business-related data, my services include: ● Data Analysis & Business Intelligence ● Data Reports & Dashboards ● Market Intelligence; Market Research, Industry Analysis, Competitive Intelligence, & Company Research ● Survey Design & Analysis ● Targeted Lead Generation I've spent a decade working with small and start up businesses, helping them utilize data and analytics to make practical, informed, strategic decisions that optimize their resource usage efficiency. I've also held high-level positions in Operations, enabling me to help them implement those decisions via workflow design, process optimization, and organizational expansion. 🌟INDUSTRY-LEADING DATABASE ACCESS: For Market Intelligence & Lead Generation Projects, I possess paid access to prominent databases such as IBISWorld, LexisNexis, Gartner, Nielsen, Hoovers, Passport Euromonitor, Mintel, Capital IQ, Forrester, eMarketer, Dun & Bradstreet, MarketResearch.com, Frost & Sullivan, Statista, & more! Software Skills: Excel, Tableau, R, Salesforce, NetSuite, SQL, Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, ParseHub -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 🌟PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS: 🚀Aiotechnology: ● Partnered with Aiotechnology Project Management teams to help launch the 365 freelance toolkit ● Hand-selected as Data Analytics Freelancer & teach prospective freelancers how to leverage toolkit ● Helped Aiotechnology define program scope, create targeted strategies for onboarding new freelancers ● Developed training docs to showcase steps prospective freelancers should take to apply & secure projects ● Created project proposal examples, client communication best practices, & project execution SOPs 🚀Melmalt Institute of Technology (MIT): ● Performed extensive data collection & analysis work for five months on MIT's Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence campus ● Collected data on global organizations used to analyze factors that impact companies being innovative ● Compiled 500+ data points on a vast list of companies, cleaned, & collated & presented them to leadership ● Partnered with Professor Neil Thomson in a collaborative effort which resulting in substantial insights ● Showcased stellar attention to details & self-determination to achieve project deliverables ● Displayed unwavering passion for data analysis & it drives exceptional, reliable, on-time client projects 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗖𝗬 Your confidentiality is my priority. I will ensure the security of your data and give recommendations on how to safeguard the project information. 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧’𝗦 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 Click the green “INVITE” button to set up a FREE INFORMATIONAL CALL. ____________________________________________________________________________________________ KEYWORDS: Excel, Google Sheets, GDS, Google Data Studio, Looker Studio, Power BI, Financial Projections, Finance Sheets, Digital Marketing, E-commerce Reporting, Google Forms, Reporting Templates, SAAS, Financial Statements, CSV, Automation, Google Apps Scripts, VBA, Dashboards.Big DataMarket ResearchMarketing AnalyticsAnalyticsData Warehousing & ETL SoftwareBusiness AnalysisSQLTableauKPI Metric DevelopmentBusiness IntelligenceMicrosoft Power BIData VisualizationMicrosoft ExcelData AnalysisGoogle Analytics
- $40 hourly2x Google Cloud Platform Certified ETL – Airflow – CI/CD – Python – AWS – Azure – GCP – SQL – NoSQL – Docker – Terraform – Kubernates Cloud Data Engineer with two years of professional and hands-on experience. WHAT YOU GET HIRING ME: — Architectural design: I will help you understand your technical needs and design a Data Platform specific use case. — Deliver Infasture as a code to meet your needs — Coding: I will implement and automate the technical requirements to meet your needs. — Processes: I will help your team build an efficient communication and collaboration process. I have experience in the following tools and technologies: 1. Big Data and Data Engineering Apache Spark, Apache Airflow, Hadoop, YARN, DataFlow, DataProc, DataPrep PubSub, Kafka, DBT, Prefect 2. Cloud AWS: EMR, S3, Athena, ECS, Glue, EC2, RDS, Redshift, Lambda, VPC, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Managed Workflows for Apache Airflow (MWAA, including v2), EKS GCP: Dataflow, Cloud Composer (Apache Airflow), BigQuery, Pub/Sub, DataProc, Cloud Function Azure: Data Factory, HDInsight, Azure Synapse Analytics 3. Analytics, BI, and Data Visualization SQL (2 years, Production development), experienced with complex queries and analytical tasks. BI: Tableau, Grafana, DataStudio, Looker 4. My Recent Projects Include: - Sentiment analysis using Twitter data. - Designed and developed an Enquiry Chatbot for a University - GCP-based ETL infrastructure (using Prefect, Dataflow, and BigQuery) - And many others - 5. Skills: - Python expert and a Google Certified Data Engineer - Fluent in English - Automation & Containerization: Technologies includes Docker, Apache Airflow, Prefect, and Kubernetes. 6. Education: B.Tech in Computer Science from The Federal University of Technology OwerriBig DataBashApache AirflowData EngineeringData MigrationETL PipelineTerraformGoogle Cloud PlatformCI/CDDockerApache SparkSQLPython
- $20 hourly* Experienced accounting professional with banking experience. * Sound Business Administrator * Comfortable working with Big Data. * Possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills. * Excel within highly competitive environments where leadership skills are the keys to success. * Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment. * Excellent oral, written communication, and presentation skills * Solution-OrientedBig DataProject ManagementArchivingMarketing Data AnalyticsData ScienceManagement AccountingAccountingAnalyticsMicrosoft Excel
- $40 hourlyI am a trained Computer Technologist and Data Scientist leveraging data, machine learning, and cloud technologies to provide IT and business solutions focusing on efficient resource use, economic growth, and sustainable developments. I have 15 years of information technology experience largely in computer systems (hardware and software) and local area networks, with over 3 years in data analytics and machine learning. I work as Data Analytics/Scientist extracting insights from data and analyzing them using data analytics tools to provide support businesses and organizations' key decisions and processes. I develop and deploy machine learning models that deliver sustainable and efficient solutions to domain-specific problems using data. . I also provides technical support to computer system users and organizations using best practices. I am experienced in: - PYTHON for data analysis - SQL for data analysis - POWER BI - TABLEAU - Machine Learning - Deep Learning - Computer Systems Support - Local Area NetworkingBig DataSystem AdministrationNetwork AdministrationCloud ComputingData VisualizationData AnalysisData Analytics & Visualization SoftwarePythonMachine LearningDeep Neural Network
- $80 hourlyPerfection-driven IT specialist, mastering and delivering excellence flawlessly. Always prompt to actions on business oriented matters.Big DataBusinessPersonal Development
- $70 hourlyI'm a principal architect and developer in Artificial Intelligence designing and implementing cloud & on-premises solutions for small, medium and large businesses. My experience spans across the full lifecycle of AI development from ideation, design and strategy, data acquisition and engineering, data science, model deployment to machine learning operationalization (MLOPs). I can help with the following: 1) Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Frameworks - Open AI (ChatGPT) | Azure Machine Learning | Azure Cognitive Services | Deep Learning Frameworks -- TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras. 2) Data Engineering - PySpark, SQL, SparkSQL, Databricks, Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory etc., 3) Data Stores - Azure Storage – Blob, Data Lake, Delta Lake, and Common Data Model | Azure SQL DB | Azure Synapse Analytics | Cosmos DB | PostgreSQL | MySQL 4) Machine Learning Operationalization - MLFlow, Azure Machine Learning 5) Project Management - Design Thinking, Market Research, Scrim Master, DevOps, Figma 6) Software Development - Python and C# With my vast experience in hands on implementation of AI solution coupled with business acumen garnered from project managing AI, Insights and Analytics projects I will bring value with measurable impact to your business.Big DataDesign ThinkingPythonSQL ProgrammingInternet of ThingsMLOpsData EngineeringC#Prompt EngineeringData ScienceProgram ManagementPySparkAnalyticsArtificial IntelligenceData Analytics
- $30 hourlyAnalyzing numbers has always been my forte, and with a bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Lagos (summa cum laude), I can easily apply mathematical formulae for problem solving. I have relevant work experience with NielsenIQ, a renowned market research, and data analytics company where I work as a Data Scientist. Hence, I am savvy with statistical programs like R, Python, and Power Query which I use to demystify huge data sets and produce outputs in record time (these programs are more efficient than Microsoft Excel). I can also use Spotfire coupled with Microsoft PowerPoint for data visualization. This makes the results of data analyses easy to understand by clients as well as show potentially profitable opportunities to take advantage of. In summary, I have the necessary skills to effectively work with any data set and solve statistical or mathematical problems.Big DataSeleniumBeautiful SoupWeb ScrapingData AnalyticsGeospatial DataMachine LearningGoogle Apps ScriptMicrosoft Power BIPower QueryMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft Excel PowerPivotRPython PandasPython Numpy
- $40 hourlyAn Architect intrigued by the working process of things, which has led to a keen sense of observation in me and a smooth handiness of the vast tools in my arsenal. As a trained Professional, getting the job done right is always my priority. 3D Visualization , Interior , Exterior , Furniture , Vray Rendering Vray Renderer, Rhinoceros 3d Best quality at the best price -Interior Visualization -Exterior Visualization -3D Animation -Product DesignBig DataRhinoceros 3DAdobe After EffectsMaxon Cinema 4DCGIAutodesk RevitSketchUpMicrosoft ExcelSQLSpreadsheet SoftwareVisualizationAutodesk 3ds MaxAutodesk AutoCADAdobe Photoshop
- $25 hourlyHi! My name is Chris, a Certified Microsoft Azure Data engineer. I specialize in Database Solutions for MS SQL Server and Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure for both On-premise & cloud environments. I have over 15 years’ experience in the field of Information Technology with the last 3 years dedicated to database /data solutions specifically on Microsoft platforms. I enjoy working with big data problems, writing complex SQL queries and building scalable solutions for companies to leverage the power of data. Skills & Expertise: • Cloud Technologies: Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL DB, Azure CosmosDB, Apache Airflow, Google BigQuery, Snowflake etc. • Reporting tools: Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), ClickData. • ETL tools: Data Integration, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Factory • Database systems: Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Google BigQuery • Programming languages: SQL, T-SQL, Python, DAX By staying current with industry trends and best practices, I deliver Database/data engineering solutions that empower clients to make informed decisions. With a commitment to quality, efficiency, good technical skills and innovation, I help businesses unlock the true potential of their project. Your satisfaction is my utmost priority, contact me and let’s get this started!Big DataSnowflakePythonPySparkApache SparkApache AirflowDatabaseDatabase QueryMicrosoft Power BINoSQL DatabaseSQL ProgrammingDatabricks PlatformETL PipelineMicrosoft Azure
- $18 hourlyI am a Machine Learning Research Engineer with over 7 years of experience across both academia and industry. I have a PGD and MSC in computer science. I have worked as an AI research assistant for 3 years, publishing 6 academic papers in AI. I also have over 5 years of industry experience working as a software engineer taking machine learning products to production. I have the perfect mix of academia and industry and both of them have sharpened my knowledge and expertise in the field of AI.Big DataChatbot DevelopmentHadoopMongoDBCPyTorchPython PandasKerasTensorFlowPython
- $30 hourlyA certified Data Scientist and Analyst with more than 5 years of experience in data analysis, visualization and Machine learning modelling. my tools include Microsoft Excel, Python, Tableau, Power BI, SQL, and SPSS.Big DataMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft Power BI Data VisualizationData AnalysisStatisticsSQLTableauDeep Neural NetworkData ScienceMachine LearningPythonLinear RegressionTensorFlow
- $30 hourlyI am a Human Resource Consultant and Data Analyst with over 6 years’ cognizance experience and expertise in various facets of units such as Human resources unit, Sale sand Distribution Unit, Marketing Unit, etc. My analytical experience cut across Reward & Compensation Analysis, HR Metrics Automation, Sales Anlasist, Times Series on demand forecast and regression analysis, data visualization and presentation etc. Skilled in collaborating and a great team player to achieve set targets and objectives. Instrumental in streamlining and improving processes, enhancing productivity, and implementing Business Solutions Packages. METRICS / ANALYTICAL EXPERTISE HR Metrics, Linear Regression / Programming, Logistic Regression Analysis, Time Series, Inferential Statistics.Big DataMicrosoft Power BI Data VisualizationMicrosoft ExcelData VisualizationJupyter NotebookPython Numpy FastAIpandasPython Scikit-LearnData EntryVisual Basic for ApplicationsStatisticsExcel VBALinear RegressionData ScienceData Analysis
- $10 hourlyMy ultimate goal is to provide excellent quality of work with time and accuracy and also going the extra mile to satisfy my clients. I am offering my creative background in Microsoft Excel, Virtual Assistant and Data Entry. I posses over 5 years of professional experience in the use of Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint). I am proficiently skilled in Microsoft Excel, data analysis, data entry, drawing insights from datasets for decision making and pay keen attention to details. MY SERVICES INCLUDES: ✅ Creating simple and complex excel formulas tailored to meet your specific needs ✅ Data Analysis ✅ Pivot Table and Charts ✅ Excel Functions ✅ Conditional Formatting ✅ Custom Excel templates design ✅ Data Management and cleaning ✅ Data Entry ✅ Macros ✅ Gathering data from a website or other sources and entering it into a Spreadsheet or Word ✅ Google Docs ✅ Virtual Assistant WHY CHOOSE ME OVER OTHER FREELANCERS? ✅ Hardworking: I work hard to ensure I deliver an excellent work to my clients. ✅ Customer Satisfaction: Satisfying my clients is very important to me, hence I go the extra mile to make sure my clients are satisfied with my work. ✅ Responsiveness: Being extremely responsive and keeping all lines of communication readily open with my Clients. ✅ Ready to take up new challenges : I am always willing to take up a new challenge even if it means me learning a new feature to deliver a great work. I love jobs that will push me to learn something new. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!Big DataSpreadsheet SoftwareVisual Basic for ApplicationsData AnalysisMicrosoft PowerPointData MiningGoogle SheetsMicrosoft AccessData SegmentationData EntryMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft WordGoogle Docs
- $50 hourlyA seasoned Business Operations professional with 6 years of proven experience around project management, business analyst, customer service, data analysis/review, Procurement, Hospitality and Healthcare, with solid interpersonal skills Leadership skills, People Management Skills, effective leadership skills, able to work in a cross-functional team, and ability to work on own initiative. Manages projects while delivering on time, under budget, and above expectations. Known as an excellent go-getter, who works well with individuals at all levels of an organization. I am skilled at but not limited to the following; Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel Word & PowerPoint. Experienced in Data Analysis Experience in lead generation and implementation of sales funnels. Self-Motivated, detail-oriented and organized Experience eliciting, gathering, documenting. Working Knowledge of Microsoft Business Intelligence tool. Cost Analysis & Budgeting Learning Capacity Development Framework Design. Proficient Knowledge of Microsoft Suit (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) Experience solving operational and business process problems Experience in hospitality and tourism management Experience in Medicare and Laboratory. Experience in crafting Business Proposals. Experienced in cold calling and initiating business discussions. Sound Logical thinking ability. Strong organizational, problem-solving, and listening skills Business Development, Planning & Execution Excellent oral and written communication skills Experience working in Information Technology (IT) virtual support field. Medicare Experience Business Analysis Experience as a business analyst Extremely detail-oriented with strong analytical skills Experience with Data Integration & BI requirements capture and documentation Strong writing and communication skills, with attention to detail Effective communication skillsBig DataLead GenerationTraining & DevelopmentMarket ResearchHospitality & TourismGoogle DocsData AnalysisMicrosoft Excel
- $8 hourlyWelcome to my Gig page. I will assist you in your MATLAB, SPSS and Python Analysis, Modelling, Programming and Machine learning. I have 8+ experience in data analysis and programming. The following are services i render: Data Analysis Data Modelling Visualization Statistics Descriptive statistics (Chart, Table, Means, Median etc) Inferential Statistics (Chi-square, Z-test, one/two sample T-test, F-test) Contingency Table Test for means Test for Proportion and Association Suitable choice of statistics for your data Probability Questionnaire design Programming and coding Machine learning Many other tasks Tutoring and many more... Best Regard Free to contact any time for your project. ThanksBig DataMicrosoft ExcelLinear RegressionMachine LearningModelingData AnalysisProgramming Bug FixPythonIBM SPSSGeneral Purpose Programming LanguageData ScienceMATLABStatistics
- $30 hourlyHello! I'm Daniel Nwolu. I'm a data analyst by profession and doing my master's in canada now. I've been working in the field of data analysis for last 3 years and have a decent professional experience in data science. As a data analyst, I've worked on python scripting, data analysis, data cleaning, data visualization, dashboards. I can show you my projects off course. If you're looking for someone who can work for you related to data analytics and creating power bi dashboards or reports in tableau, google data studio or excel, you are at right place My skillset is as follows: Data Analysis Data Cleaning Data Visualization Business Intelligence Business Analytics Data Analytics Creating Dashboards Generating Reports ML Modeling I have command over following languages: Python R SQL Tableau Excel I can work on following tools: Jupyter Notebook Google Collaboratory Power BI Tableau MS Excel Google Data Studio Google Firebase for Analytics MYSQL Workbench MS Server Management Studio Please contact me to ask for your queries and don't place order before discussion. Looking forward to work with you! Thank you.Big DataDecision TreeLogistic RegressionData CleaningMicrosoft ExcelMachine LearningCalculusData InterpretationData Analysis
- $30 hourlyAs a Data Engineer, I have experience creating and automating ETL and ELT data pipelines using open-source and cloud tools. For building data pipelines, I am proficient in programming with Python and SQL. I have experience using Apache Spark for data processing, dbt for modeling, and Apache Airflow for workflow orchestration. My cloud stacks are: AWS - AWS Lambda - AWS S3 - Amazon DynamoDB - Amazon Redshift - Amazon EMR GCP - Google BigQuery - Cloud Dataproc - Google Cloud Storage - Cloud SQL - Cloud Dataflow Please reach out to me for services ranging from ETL & ELT pipeline development involving data ingestion and storage, cleaning, modeling, and transformation to cloud data architecture solutions. Let me work on your exciting projects for you, Looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers.Big DataBashAWS LambdaPostgreSQLGoogle App EngineGoogle Cloud PlatformApache KafkaApache AirflowMySQLDatabasePySparkBigQuerydbtSQLPython
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.