Need the right candidate for your opening? Look no further.
I am a Recruiting Specialist with years of extensive experience in Technical and Non-Technical Recruiting and Human Resource Management Consulting. Highly motivated and professional having hands-on experience in life cycle recruiting with special emphasis on Sourcing, Recruitment, Screening, and Interviewing with 5 years of experience
It’s more than a job for me because I like to connect with people and get them hired.
An avid learner looking for challenging opportunities in a fast-paced and high-volume context to enhance my Industrial knowledge and expertise. I have the Lead recruiting team, the local program management team, and HR staff to perform candidate searches, review resumes, conduct candidate screening interviews by phone and in person.
▪ Managed customers’ accounts with active positions (ISSO, ISSE, Software Developer,
System Engineer, IT Specialist, Cyber Security Analyst, Technical Writer, Test Engineer,
Cloud Engineer, Big Data Architect, and Project Manager).
▪ Performed the full life cycle recruiting process of assessment, sourcing, and identifying,
vetting, selecting and hiring qualified candidates.
▪ Responsible for the complete recruitment process from finding the candidate to
submitting it to the client.
▪ Prepared weekly recruitment reports and led the weekly calls for clients.
▪ Determined customer's position requirements through interviews & requirements
▪ Created job postings, candidate searches, resume collection, candidate interviews and
vetting, and mine and create databases.
▪ Searched existing database to find potential candidates for current position openings.
▪ Utilized various means to source candidates, such as through colleges and universities,
professional associations, and local job networks.
▪ Screened and prioritized resumes by position and location.
▪ Created, maintained, and managed the employee recruitment databases.
▪ Conducted phone screenings and interviews with qualified candidates, making follow-
up phone calls and using MS Outlook email invites.
▪ Prepared correspondence, email, and other documents.
▪ Proofread copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes.
Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
▪ Prepare confidential documents, such as Offer Letters, Employment Agreements, and
Non-Disclosure Agreements for signature and oversee the receipt and completion of
▪ Upon recruitment completion, Provided Human Resources onboarding information.
▪ Establish, develop, maintain, and update recruiting database management system,
including scanning paper files or saving electronic files, such as resumes and phone
screen/interview forms, to ATS and retrieving information from files when needed.
▪ Worked on different commission positions for government and federal agencies of the
United States like Custom Border Protection (CBP), Department of Homeland Security
(DHS), Department of Justice, and Department of Defense (DOD).
▪ Assisted in the hiring process by keeping candidates InTouch and getting daily updates
from the client.
▪ Assisted the manager in many intake and submission calls.
▪ Referred candidate resumes to customer account managers for evaluation and
coordinated to set up phone screening and on-site interviews with the hiring managers.
I’m the man to get your work done. Looking forward to working with you.