Hire the best Business Analysts in Brazil
Check out Business Analysts in Brazil with the skills you need for your next job.
- $45 hourly📈 I help businesses understand and thrive in the Latin America market through in-depth market research, conducted with a timely and professional approach. Over the past 4 years, I have worked with companies from around the world that want to understand the dynamics of the largest economies in the region to increase sales, foster innovation and find business partners. 🔍 As a former chemist, research has always been in my DNA. Through my experience, I have developed a method to gather and analyze reliable information from a variety of sources, translate it into valuable insights, and write objective, actionable reports. ✪ Services: Competitor Research, Social Media Research, Market Trends and Updates ▹ Industries: Agriculture, Beauty, Chemical, Engineering, Food and Beverage, Pulp and Paper, Technology. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Regarding my academic background, I graduated from USP (University of São Paulo) in Chemistry and did my postgraduate specialization in Marketing and Business Management at ESPM (Higher School of Advertising and Marketing). The two universities are regarded as the top ones in Brazil for their respective fields. Before starting my career in market research, I worked for 5 years at Dow Chemical. 💬 I am available for short and long-term collaborations. Please contact me if you want to understand how I can help you reach your goals.Business AnalystTrend AnalysisMarket TrendsContent StrategyLinkedIn MarketingPortugueseBusiness AnalysisWritingMarket PlanningStrategic PlanTopic ResearchConsumer ResearchMarket AnalysisSocial Media MarketingMarketing StrategyMarket Research
- $16 hourlyI. Are you planning to do business in Brazil? II. Need to collect information on demographics, cities, markets, local businesses and Social Media? III. Need a virtual assistant for administrative routines, such as organizing schedules and meetings, local travel, transportation, preparing documents and spreadsheets? IV. Need a Excel expert? V. Need Translation English-Portuguese or Portuguese-English? My name is Jose Rodrigues, Administration and Finance specialist with 16 years of experience working as a financial administrator in Brazilian companies. Graduated in Business Administration, and Master in Finance, in top business school in Brazil (Fundação Getúlio Vargas). My professional experience is based on Treasury operations and all related activities such as: banks, cash flow, accounts receivable and payable, working capital and various related reports. My knowledge in Office tools are advanced, especially Excel. SUGGESTED PORTFOLIO I. Economic/demografic Information, such as, Population, GNI, Regions, States and Cities; II. Marketing Information, such as, specific information related to any market, shreholders, competition, etc. III. Information from Brazilian public agencies; IV. Translation of economic and financial issues; V. Creation and management of financial controls in Excel. Tests will be accpted!Business AnalystPortugueseManagement SkillsEnterprise Resource PlanningLead GenerationAdministrative SupportMarket ResearchBusiness AnalysisEnglishBusiness DevelopmentPortuguese to English TranslationGoogle DocsMicrosoft ExcelAccuracy Verification
- $40 hourlyMore than fifteen (15) years developing communication strategies on tangible and intangible products and services. Leadership skills, business vision and adaptation to new market situations. Extensive experience in business process design and negotiation. Excellent communication skills in multidisciplinary teams, with strong results orientation. Competences: communicative, empathetic, leadership, proactivity.Business AnalystRequirement AnalysisBusiness CasesBusiness ValuationBusiness IntelligenceBusiness ManagementProject Management ProfessionalBusiness ModellingManagement SkillsBusiness AnalysisBusiness Development
- $40 hourlyMy goal is "To seek the maximization of business value for products for users and stakeholders through the use of agile practices. To empower teams and disseminate agility within the organizational culture of companies with practices and techniques existing within and outside of Scrum." Business knowledge: Banking, Gastronomy, Retail, E-commerce, Delivery, Sales, Agrarian, Agroforestry, and Auditing; My achievements: I institutionalized the quality area and trained the testing team; Implemented and institutionalized new software development processes such as (UPSTREAM and DOWNSTREAM flow, FDD, SCRUM, SCRUM with KANBAN, LEAN KANBAN, DESIGN SPRINT, LEAN SOLUTION, RUP); Incorporated the Product area of the organizations with new practices and techniques; Created a solution from scratch that was sold for over 1 million reais; Created business partnerships between companies where it was possible to enhance ongoing projects; Designed the entire UX solution and coordinated the ideation phase of the new Grupo Madero application; Stabilized a product that had a high technical debit index and low innovation capacity; Responsible for creating and conducting a functionality solution methodology with the client. Increased the knowledge and application of agility in its essence for the Scrum team; Accomplishments: Scrum.org PSPO I Certification Scrum.org PSPO II Certification Scrum.org PSM I Certification Scrum.org SPS ( Professional Scrum Scaled ) Certification ISTQB CTFL Certification Product Manager PM3 Formation Udacity Design Sprint Formation Goals: Expand my knowledge of Scaled Agile study Nexus, Safe, and Less. Expand my product vision in its related areas. Expand my vision and application of agility with a focus on uncertainty, empiricism, and high-value partial deliveries. Obtain the PSD, PSM II, PSPO III, and PSK I certifications from Scrum.org with the purpose of obtaining a broader vision of agility applied with the Scrum framework. Skills: Agility | Scrum | Empathy | TFS - Azure DevOps | Trello | Facilitation | Obstacle removal | Scrum ceremonies | Leadership | Training | Leadership skills | Kanban | Lean Kanban | Product Manager | Product Owner | Design Sprint | Lean Inception | Agile methodologies | Software Engineering | UX Design | UI | CX | CS | Prototype | Test Cases | Test Strategy | Roadmap | Goal-based management | EBMBusiness AnalystProject ManagementScrumDigital TransformationProduct BacklogSoftware QABusiness AnalysisDesign ThinkingProduct ManagementAxure RPUI/UX PrototypingAdobe XDAgile Project Management
- $50 hourlyI'm experienced Business Developer, I've worked with inDriver during 3 years launching their ride hailing app in Brazil from implemantation until it became the 3rd largest ride hailing operator in Brazil. Also worked doing translations for the company (marketing material, push notifications, official communications). I also worked in a law firm as a lawyer in civil and labor law in Brazil, with this experience I've also helped companies to establish their legal entity and worked as consultant about labor law. I am good at communications with people and developed with local partners marketing research and marketing strategies for launch companies. I also have experience in the deliveries market where I've work for almost 2 years as Business Development Representative where I did KPI's analysis, launching strategy, aquisition team coordination, team building and recruitment. Wether you are looking for launching a company or need consultant, or translation and localization for your material I am here.Business AnalystMicrosoft ExcelBusiness AnalysisMarket ResearchLegal ConsultingPeople ManagementMarketingBusiness ManagementTranslation
- $35 hourlyDynamic professional with years of experience in Sales, Business Intelligence, Data Engineering roles for multinational technology giants. Currently serving as the lead authority responsible for the entire data ecosystem of the organization, including structure, architecture, data engineering, and visualization. Adept at leveraging expertise in data analysis and advanced visualization tools such as Power BI to drive data-centric strategies. Seamlessly collaboration across departments to identify strategic data needs and requirements, while delivering comprehensive data analyses that provide actionable insights and recommendations for stakeholders in a data driven perspective.Business AnalystCommunicationsDemand PlanningForecastingSalesData EngineeringSQLFivetranAmazonShopifyETLSnowflakeMicrosoft Power BIBusiness AnalysisMicrosoft ExcelData Analysis
- $75 hourlyWith over 18 years as a Planning executive and 5 years specializing in Data Science, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence, I possess a unique blend of business acumen and technical expertise. My AI proficiency particularly shines in tackling time-series challenges like demand forecasting and language-centric tasks encompassing chatbots, LLMs, NLP, and NLU. My approach is distinctively business-driven, always aiming to leverage AI to innovatively address real-world problems. Bridge the gap between business needs and Artificial Intelligence!!Business AnalystLLM Prompt EngineeringLangChainGPT APIChatbotBusinessBusiness IntelligenceBusiness AnalysisAnalyticsFinancial PlanningForecastingDemand PlanningProblem SolvingArtificial IntelligencePythonMachine Learning
- $50 hourlyGraduated in Computer Science with specialization in Startup Business Model, certified as Scrum Product Owner, .NET Technical Specialist as well as Technical certification in E-Commerce Management. I have been working for the last 16 years with Information Technology as Business/System Analyst for international companies. As Business/System Analyst, was responsible for supporting a large application portfolio in different technologies with customers located in different parts of the world. - Customer Focus. Supported customer remotely from different locations. Responsible for end-to-end implementations to customer’s requests with request analysis, cost and effort estimations, requirement management, development, testing, deployment and technical documentation update; - Coordinated multiple functional teams to deliver request as expected and on time; - Innovation Focus. Focused on identify and build the best solution for customer’s problems; As developer, worked mostly with Microsoft Technologies such as .NET, ASP.NET Web Forms, SQL Server, MS-Access, Windows Server and Windows Azure; As entrepreneur, I have worked with ecommerce for the last year managing my own web store using dropshipping and Shopify system, which was opened in the USA, despite living in Brazil. For small projects, led a small team of 4 developers and also acted as technical lead assigning tasks to team, defining priorities with stakeholders and designing solution for requirements. Use of MS-Project and Agile methodologies to manage and monitor projects. For large projects, coordinated validation tests to reach the expected project deadline and coordinated multiple support teams when a correction should be made.Business AnalystUser StoriesBacklog GroomingProduct ManagementProblem SolvingAtlassian ConfluenceScrumProduct BacklogC#Microsoft AzureAtlassian JIRARequirement ManagementSystem AnalysisBusiness AnalysisSQL Programming
- $10 hourlyA global marketplace commodities trader for Oil & Gas, Solar, General Equipment, Chemicals, Consumer Goods, Plastic, Metals, Aviation Industries and more. Experienced and skilled International Trade professional with extensive knowledge of import and export compliance and in controling processes and procedures (a business start up, country market development). Worked in several industries: chemicals, steel and iron, Solar, O&G, PVC construction products, plastics, semi-jewelries, mining equipment, food and beverages, medical equipment, acquisition of raw materials and more. MBA and an undergrad degree in Foreign Trade & International Business with working experience in the area since 1999. Fluent in Portuguese and English. Intermediate level in Spanish and Turkish. Main skills: - Global Trading - Marketplace/E-commerce trader - International market research and development - Business and Marketing Strategies - Multimodal Logistics - Negotiation - Tax Planning - Imports/Exports monitoring (door-to-door shipments) - Customs Main abilities: - Fast thinker, decision maker and a sales closer - Resilient, proactive, and energetic - Self-motivated, guided and work independently.Business AnalystInternational SalesPrice/Quote NegotiationBrand DevelopmentMarket ResearchBusiness AnalysisBusiness PlanBusiness DevelopmentLogistics & ShippingSales OperationsSales Strategy
- $20 hourlyFormer management consultant, with expertise in people management, continuous improvement, mining and energy settings. Also, experience in energy efficiency and contract management. Project management experience, and PMP credential Has strong communication skills, data analysis, and Excel function skills. Highly self-motivated, organized and people-oriented. Speaks English, French, Portuguese and SpanishBusiness AnalystPeople ManagementData MiningObservational Data AnalysisSustainabilityData EntryEnergy & UtilitiesMicrosoft OfficeBusiness Analysis
- $25 hourlyI am a native speaker of Brazilian Portuguese, I live in Brazil and currently work as a music teacher for over 15 years. I am also a seller of musical instruments and accessories. But before that, I worked with property security for 4 years and I also worked in public service in supermarkets for 5 years. I love music, sports and studying different languages and cultures. I grew up and live in Brazil and that's why I have a natural knowledge of the Portuguese language and Brazilian cultureBusiness AnalystInternet SurveyCreative WritingMarket ResearchCopywritingQualitative ResearchBusiness Analysis
- $20 hourly⭐️ "Felipe is awesome. He's my new go-to guy for all things data, analytics, and translations!" ⭐️ "Felipe knocked it out of the park. He was super responsive, flexible, and exceeded all expectations. We even received the final deliverable two days BEFORE our deadline. We look forward to partnering on future projects." ⭐️ "The visualization looks amazing! He went above and beyond expectations! I am so grateful!!! He was fast and effective AND he finished the project early!" ⭐️ "Felipe provided an amazing Dashboard and was super responsive and proactive with requested adjustments. Strong attention to detail and delivered earlier than agreed. Thanks, Felipe!" _____________________________________________ Hello there! Do you want data-focused solutions or translations that meet your business demands? Well, I am here to help you with these problems. I help people and businesses to have less workload with their databases or translations and use the time to focus on their projects and analysis. With Tableau, Microsoft Power BI or Excel I can help YOU to automatize boring work that you do cleaning, matching and analyzing data in order to make your analysis easier and more fun. Strong focus on delivering a great UX and presenting data in an effective and compelling way! With fluency in English and Portuguese, and intermediate knowledge in Spanish, I can help you with translations of technical texts, entertainment, or any related field! A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME: 📚 I am a Data Analyst currently working as a Corporate Banking Analyst for Citigroup, based on São Paulo. I started my career as a BI Intern at Itaú and was Professionally Certified in Data Science by IBM in late 2020. Some of my main tasks in my 9-5 job are Review of loan requests from the regional Corporate Bankers in Brazil and CCA (Caribbean and Central America), focusing on analysis of financial data, returns and cross-sell opportunities presented for each transaction, Preparation of business presentations and reports for senior Management. For clients in Upwork, focus on delivering static or interactive Dashboards, data reports, and various visualizations, along with data cleaning and aggregation. Also engaged in translation and content localization projects. It does not matter the area that you work with, I am sure I can help you with your demands! WHAT CAN I HELP YOU WITH? 💾 Data Analysis What is the best way to see my invoices over time? How is the growth of my sales compared to last year? Who of my salespeople has the biggest turnover? These and many other business related questions that WE can answer together! 📊 Dashboards Best visuals and design for the data to be read and understood by any client. 🧹Data Cleaning and Aggregation How to sort your data into useful and practical ways. 📖 Translations and Content Localization Get an efficient translation that meets your business needs, whether in English, Portuguese or Spanish. Don't hesitate to contact me for further questions and to close the deal! I'll be answering as fast as possible and we will create something great together.Business AnalystLooker StudioFinancial ReportingPortugueseTranslationData AnalysisData ModelingEnglish to Portuguese TranslationProject ManagementBusiness AnalysisBusiness IntelligenceData VisualizationDashboardMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft Power BITableau
- $25 hourlySupply Chain, Strategic costs for importation and logistic processes. International Trade LatAm, Mexico, Central America, USA, UK. Customs legislation. Importation & Exportation. LEAN AGILE SKRUM Problem solving. Oracle Fusion. SAP - MM. Continuous improve. Compliance Leadership, Team work & People strategy management. Negotiation. Procurement, RFI, RFP, Sourcing, Brainstorm Customer Sucess. Strategic import and export planning, KPIs, KANBAN.Business AnalystVendor ManagementProduct SourcingTax LawOracle CloudImport ProcedureFinance & AccountingAccuracy VerificationProcurementSupply Chain ManagementSupplier SearchSupply Chain & LogisticsLean ConsultingManagement SkillsCustomer ExperienceBusiness Analysis
- $8 hourlyI'm a 24 years old (aspiring) entrepreneur trying to raise money to start my own business. For a year and a half, I worked as an Administrative Analyst on my family's company. There, I used to be as close as possible to many of the strategic decisions of the company and could develop my problem solving and communication skills. On the other hand, I also did a lot of operational work such as data entry and organizing excel spreadsheets. In that regard, I consider myself to be an advanced Excel user. Last but not least, I worked in a Digital Marketing Agency as an intern during college. In that job, I learned how to use many digital marketing tools, such as Facebook Ads and Google Ads, while I was creating campaigns in those platforms for a few E-commerce Business. That being said, whether you need someone to do an excel spreadsheet for your business, help you with digital marketing campaigns or to do more simple tasks such as data entry, I assure you that I can help.Business AnalystProofreadingEnglish to Brazilian Portuguese TranslationBrazilian Portuguese to English TranslationE-Commerce ManagementOnline Chat SupportOnline Market ResearchMicrosoft ExcelAdministrative SupportExcel VBAWritingData EntryFacebook AdvertisingGoogle AdsBusiness AnalysisDigital Marketing
- $7 hourlyDegree in Physics at Federal University of Alagoas, UFAL Data Analysis (2015) and Master's degree in Nuclear Engineering (2017) at Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ). Currently is a PhD student in Nuclear Engineering (UFRJ). He has experience with customer service as voluntary researcher (clinical microtomography technician) at University Hospital Clementino Fraga Filho (HUCFF, Rio de Janeiro). He also has wide knowledge in microtomography and image segmentation, processing, and analysis. Besides, he has deep knowledge of MATLAB programming language and experience with data analysis. Recently, he concluded a training program of Business Analyst, held by Brainnest®. Dedicated, analytical thinking, friendly, teamwork sense, always ready to learn, teach and help define him well.Business AnalystMATLABResearch MethodsData AnalysisPhysicsImage ProcessingBusiness Analysis
- $10 hourlyI believe that knowing the financial health of a company is fundamental to its success and one of the most important steps is the analysis of its Cash Flow. Currently, I work with small business compliance, in addition to working together with the accounting and financial side of companies. I am a specialist in the creation and analysis of Cash Flow and Performance Indices. I am an Accountant graduated for over two years at one of the best universities in Brazil and Latin America, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG). I have 7 years of experience in the accounting area, working with small companies and with tax auditing of large companies from all over Brazil.Business AnalystLight BookkeepingBookkeepingQuickBooks OnlineCost AccountingFinancial PlanAdministrative SupportBusiness AnalysisFinancial AnalysisCash Flow StatementIntuit QuickBooksIncome StatementCash Flow AnalysisAccountingMicrosoft Excel
- $35 hourlyUnderstanding customer needs and market desire, define the best strategy to fulfill them optimizing the use of available resources. That is what my expertise is about!Business AnalystProcess DevelopmentProcess ImprovementManagement SkillsBusiness ManagementBusiness AnalysisKey Account ManagementEcommerceAgile Project ManagementProduct DevelopmentScrumJiraProject ManagementProduct StrategyProduct Management
- $30 hourlyI'm an experienced customer-centric Product Manager with proven results working with data products, retail, education, and SAS platforms.Business AnalystAgile Software DevelopmentBusiness AnalysisMarket AnalysisProduct StrategyProduct DesignProduct DiscoveryProduct Vision StatementProduct RoadmapProduct BacklogSQL ProgrammingJiraPythonMachine LearningData ScienceProduct Management
- $10 hourly“I’m a WSET2 and International Sommelier graduated by FISAR (Federazione Italiana Sommelier Albergatori Ristoratori). My experience in wine business development, market analysis, training, and business support will provide you outstanding results. I’m also write texts related to all wine aspects as wine industry, labels, paring, wine experiences and tasting. I’ll fully project manage your brief from start to finish. I'm hands on person and deliver my work on time. Regular communication is important to me, so let’s keep in touch!"Business AnalystInternet MarketingBusiness PlanMarketingBusiness IntelligenceBusiness AnalysisFreelance MarketingBusiness
- $90 hourlyI am a real QAD Techno Functional Consultant with over 14 years of experience. Started as a QAD/Progress Software Developer, I had the chance to be a QAD user for almost 2 years which gave me functional understanding of the system and made me an even better developer since I have faced challenges users do face on their daily tasks. I am a QAD Certified Professional since 2015 and I am very familiar with the following versions of QAD: EB2, SE 2008 and EE 2012, 2015, 2016 and 2019. I always aim at delivering performing, efficient, clean, easy-to-understand and well designed codes.Business AnalystData IntegrationSoftware IntegrationSoftware DevelopmentData MigrationRequirement AnalysisPerformance OptimizationOpenEdge Advanced Business LanguageERP SoftwareEnterprise Resource PlanningCritical Thinking SkillsBusiness AnalysisAutomotive
- $35 hourlyWith my three years of experience in business management with several clients, I can offer your company excellent strategic planning, focused on achieving objectives, with follow-up metrics. In addition, I offer your enterprise the construction of the OKR methodology, which breaks down your goals in "step by step" so that they are achievable! Do your employees have well-defined roles? Do they know which attributions are their responsibility or those of another sector? If not, you need a Job Description and Organization Chart so that your business is 100% prepared for your company's growth. Are you thinking about a selection process? I can prepare a document for you that will guide your company's selection processes, so that you hire the most suitable professional for your company's needs. I also offer financial planning and management materials, fully customized for your business.Business AnalystBusiness ManagementTracking Goal RestructureBusiness StrategyBusiness Analysis
- $50 hourlyExperienced Salesforce Architect, working with this CRM Platform since 2013, including Sales, Service, Experience, Analytics, Integration, Einstein and Health Cloud. Salesforce Certified. Skilled in IT Development & Program Management, Innovation Management, Design Thinking, SAFE (Scale Agile, Inc. Certified), Business Analysis (PMI Certified) and Scrum (Scrum Alliance Certified). Passionated by process automation and business focused, with a MBA in Business Management from Fundação Getúlio Vargas.Business AnalystAgile Software DevelopmentSalesforce CRMSalesforceInformation TechnologyBusiness AnalysisAgile Project ManagementProduct Development
- $35 hourlyAre you looking to drive your business forward with data-driven decisions? Look no further! Let's start building the solutions you need to succeed. With over 5 years of experience working in the largest bank in Latin America, I have the knowledge to help you create reports, dashboards, and visualizations to analyze your business data using Excel, Tableau, and Power BI. I am also proficient in SQL, Alteryx, Hadoop, and other data analysis tools and can assist you in integrating data from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive view of your business. I am eager to collaborate with you to provide reliable, high-quality solutions for your projects. Best regards, JenniferBusiness AnalystCanvaNotionApache HadoopKanban MethodologyKanban BoardSQLData AnalysisTableauTranslationMicrosoft Power BIMicrosoft ExcelBusiness AnalysisBusiness IntelligenceBusiness PresentationAlteryx, Inc.
- $30 hourly- Experienced financial analyst with 8+ years in business development and financial planning - Copywriter and Content Review in business, finance, sales, marketing, and productivity fields. - Proven track record in energy, infrastructure, and other industries. - Passionate about habits, organization, and productivity! - Italian citizen based in Brazil with cross-cultural adaptability, having lived in France. - Let's collaborate to drive success!Business AnalystContent CreationPersonal Finance & Wealth ManagementContent EditingContent RewritingContent WritingPortuguese TutoringBusiness AnalysisFinancial Analysis & ValuationCopywritingMicrosoft ExcelBlogEnergy & UtilitiesBlog WritingFinanceWriting
- $10 hourlyHello there, I'm Nathalia and welcome to my profile: Trilingual (Portuguese, English & French) customer service professional holding a Bachelor of Science: Business Administration and possessing a wealth experience in fast paced, multicultural environments. Expertise includes the provision of exceptional levels of service and integrity; dedicated to providing reliable and friendly service without ever compromising the reputation or skills of the organization. Also, experienced in commercial marketing with a proven track record of working in the consumer goods industry. Highly motivated, proficient in business communication, negotiation, market analysis, and time management.Business AnalystAI Content CreationCanvaCopywritingBusiness AnalysisCustomer ServiceCustomer Relationship ManagementAdministrateCustomer SatisfactionManagement SkillsMarketingOnline Chat Support
- $39 hourlyI am an IT professional with 14 years of expertise in business analysis, requirements engineering, project management, process improvement, and software development. Experienced in all SDLC phases, from planning to product support and maintenance. Skilled in backlog management, Waterfall and Agile software development, problem-solving, and Root Cause Analysis. I'm practiced in remote work and collaboration with international teams. Fluent in English and Spanish, with native-level proficiency in Portuguese. Adaptable and flexible, and always willing to learn new technologies and methodologies.Business AnalystProject RequirementsRequirement AnalysisRequirements SpecificationSoftware DevelopmentAgile Software DevelopmentProduct BacklogRequirement ManagementBusiness Analysis
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.