I am a result-driven and customer oriented SAP Technical Lead/Consultant and Business System Analyst with leadership experience and +16 years in international and multi-cultural environments.
In these years I have been working on +15 full and partial life-cycle SAP implementation and integration projects in various industries – such as Oil and Gas, Pharma, Retail, Fashion, Food, Services, Manufacturing, and Metal production – from small-size companies to large corporations – in countries like Italy, UK, Germany, USA, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, and Hungary. These very different countries, languages, cultures, colleagues, and customers allowed me to became a positive team player, open-minded, flexible, and very adaptable to new challenges.
As SAP Technical Lead and developer, I have led small teams in end-to-end SAP SLC (Supplier Lifecycle Management) projects and delivered global solutions for small/large companies like ExxonMobil, GlaxoSmithKlein, Merck Sharp & Dohme, Continental, Bosch and Siemens Home Appliance, GEOX, BELLCO, August Stork, CAME, and so on.
As Business System Analyst, I have been working closer with Management and Business Users in order to deal with their business needs by translating them into appropriate functional and technical solutions. I have been part of several projects and activities in the SAP Supply Chain, Inventory management, and TSW areas which increased incomes in the order of hundreds of millions of dollars or more, reduced Business users activities for more than 100K hours, removed significant financial exposure, and reduced operation disruption, additional costs & reputation damage with customer.
• Knowledge and experiences on project methodologies as: Waterfall, Agile, and SDLC
• Technical background with hands on:
- SAP technologies: ABAP, RICEF objects, Object Oriented Programming, JSON, API/Gateway/Proxy, MVC (Model-View-Controller) architectural pattern, BOBF (Business Object Business Framework), FPM (Floorplan Manager), SAP Gateway (NWGW), ICF, BAPI, BADI, USER EXIT, Enhancements, WebDynpros, Shared Memory, RFC, Batch Inputs, BSP, XML Transformation, Zebra printer, SAP Workflow and so on
- Integration tools: SAP NetWeaver PI/XI, SAP Business Connector, MuleSoft AnyPoint Studio (basic)
- SAP Modules: WM (Warehouse Management), QM (Quality Management), MM (Material Management), SD (Sales and Distribution), SRM (Supplier Relation Management), SLC (Supplier Lifecycle Management), FI (Finance), VIM (Vendor Invoice Management), SCM-IM (Supply Chain and Inventory Management), and TSW (SAP Trader's and Scheduler's Workbench Oil industry)
- Other SAP products: SAP Solution Manager, SAP Enterprise Portal and SAP ISA e-commerce solutions
- Bugs and issues tracking tools: JIRA, Trello