Senior sales and business development
manager offering over twelve years' experience across diverse industries
predominantly in healthcare, digital
health, start-ups, ICT, government,
NGO and finance. Extraordinary
adaptability and diverse skill set in a
high-performance environments, whilst
achieving strategic growth.
My proven track record of responsibility, integrity and commitment to company objectives has allowed me unlock personal
growth and emotional intelligence. It is my strong belief that the detail lies in the execution, focus and implementation. My
leadership style is based on teamwork, mutual respect and honest communication.
I maintain a strong work ethic and governance whilst maintaining a healthy competitive attitude. I am target driven and strive
to meet the highest standards in my career and thrive under pressure. Through my exposure to both developed and
emerging markets, I have an intuition for new products, market trends, niche opportunities and stay aligned with the latest
With my creative thinking and analytical problem solving abilities, I am able to diligently find answers to challenges that many
would see as impossible. Sales, business development, strategic partnerships, deal closing, project management and
marketing are my leading attributes, while I maintain a natural ability to provide the highest quality client service and
experience. Strong business intuition while balancing humility with ambition are key drivers to achieve my goals and career
Professional Career Highlights:
• Successfully led sales initiatives, key account management deployment of healthcare, medical devices, software and
digital health solutions in various health systems.
• Led the development and structuring of a large scale primary care PPP project in East Africa exceeding $1.5M.
• Selected for funding for a large digital health project in East Africa (Kenya) by the International Finance Corporation for
TechEmerge focusing on digital health in the region.
• Project managed various clinical research, proof of concepts, pilots and healthcare projects in leading health institutions.
• Successfully raised private equity for eHealthGroup in partnership with JSE listed company.
• Wealth and Investment referrals exceeding R100 million.
• Selected by Discovery Health Insurance as top 10 medical tech entrepreneurs in South Africa
• Project managed various clinical research, proof of concepts, pilots and healthcare projects in leading universities,
government and private health institutions.
• Distinguished speaker at various healthcare and ICT tradeshows including Arab Health Leaders Conference, Africa Health,
Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa, SA Cardiac Congress, IT Web Tech & Discovery Inspiring Excellence Conference.
• Produced a series of innovative hand hygiene strategies & marketing campaigns for WHO, NDOH, MOH, and B.Braun.
• Secured exclusive rights & strategic partnerships with various local & multinational entities across sectors.
• Generated the fastest corporate acquisition in company history globally for Meltwater.
I have a long term vision and believe in organic growth whilst striving to achieve the highest output & performance.
Innovation and creative thinking, combined with an entrepreneurial mindset positions my portfolio with a competitive