Hire the best Business Process Modeling Specialists in Poland
Check out Business Process Modeling Specialists in Poland with the skills you need for your next job.
- $40 hourly⭐I leverage my 12+ years of professional experience in Project and Program Management for driving and successfully implementing anything from the few-people-sized project up to the key, exec-level company transformations. My structured and proven process ensures both simple and complex projects align with your strategic objectives and desired business goals. I assess and understand your priorities while appraising the technical, environmental, and commercial issues surrounding each project. I am here to help you on your journey, from initial conceptual development to final project delivery. 》》》Types of Projects / Programs I handled《《《 - Process Improvement - Robotic Process Automation - Payroll & Employee self-service software - Kaizen workshops - Lean Six Sigma implementation - Finance Transition - Continuous Improvement Program set up 》》》Areas I worked in《《《 - Finance - Marketing - IT - HR - Customer Service - Logistics 》》》Industries I worked in《《《 - Retail - FMCG - Food - Transport - Insurance - Direct Sales - Consulting 》》》Tools I have expertise in《《《 ● Monday.com ● Smartsheet ● ClickUp ● LucidChart ● MS Visio ● Trello ● Slack ● Jira ● MS Project ● Asana ● Basecamp I am new on Upwork but I am an established professional in the industry and have proven success in many projects. I want to bring this success to your business as well! CONTACT ME today to discuss YOUR GOALS and how we will achieve them 🤝!Business Process ModelingScaled Agile FrameworkPRINCE2Project Management ProfessionalLean ConsultingChange ManagementProject ManagementContinuous ImprovementSix SigmaProcess ImprovementManagement SkillsBusiness Process ReengineeringMicrosoft ProjectFinance & Accounting
- $40 hourlyAn experienced and skilled Business Process Analyst, who wants to utilize technical knowledge, business acumen, and excellent communication skills to help solve challenges and take advantage of business opportunities. Knowledgeable in software development life cycle including analysis, design, implementation, testing, and go live support, since in my previous job I was working as Process Manager in IT department. Took part as BA in creation of all company custom applications. Author of company’s operational procedures and policies. Expert in BPMN, in which is mapping company processes. Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, Adonis, Lucid Chart. Polish native speaker, I am currently traveling worldwide (USA, UAE, SA), using English on daily basis. Professional experience: Map and improve processes: investigate and collect data; analyze findings, create KPI, introduce innovation and automation, test existing solutions to identify areas to improve, work collaboratively across different business units and locations with special focus on regional branches. Present finding, documents, project plans and reports to major shareholders across departments and locations. Create and manage documentation: process maps, flow diagrams, functional design documents, user stories, requirements specifications, test scenarios, company policies and procedures, SOP, user manuals, reports (using various tools: BPMN 2.0 & UML notation, Adonis, iGrafx, Visio, MS Office, SharePoint). Participate in creation of IT solutions and applications for new and existing processes: gather business requirements, work closely with IT developers to build technical solution, prepare documentation, implement new systems, conduct user test, propose and manage changers needed, create software manuals and train users. Manage escalations from regional branches and central office departments, track and resolve process breakdowns, engineer necessary changes, with special focus on potential opportunities to improvement in various operational processes and company IT systems. Build, implement and audit company policies, procedures, new processes and tools in various industries: Retail (chain of pharmacies and perfumeries), IT and e-commerce, Medical Services, Hospitals, Laboratories (Medical, Microbiological and Chemical), Production (food production, packaging, storage), Restaurants and hospitality. Conduct quality audits: internal (ISO 9001, 17025, 27001, HACCP, GMP) and external ISO 9001.Business Process ModelingUser Acceptance TestingUnified Modeling LanguageFlowchartProject WorkflowsUse Case DiagramBusiness Process ManagementRequirement AnalysisCompany PolicyBusiness Process ReengineeringBusiness Analysis
- $50 hourlyBUSINESS ANALYST / SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR 3+ years of experience CORE COMPETENCIES: Business and functional requirements gathering, analysis and documentation, Business processes modeling and description, Salesforce configuring, Project processes implementation, Resource and budget planning, Project artifacts creation PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY * Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders and business owners * Competent in specifying business processes in BPMN notation * Strong knowledge of Salesforce * Project management experience * Generating of BI-reports experience * Understanding the basics of SQL and databases * Ability to learn quickly, self-teach when required, and effectively seek out resources and information as needed * Curiosity, self-motivation, and adaptability skills * Advanced EnglishBusiness Process ModelingSalesforce Service CloudSalesforce Sales CloudLucidchartRequirement ManagementAnalyticsBusiness ManagementManagement SkillsSQLDatabaseSalesforceRequirement AnalysisBusiness Process Model & NotationMicrosoft Power BIJira
- $43 hourlyExperienced Product Owner with a business analyst background. Focused on understanding the business domain, finding and delivering business value.Business Process ModelingRequirement AnalysisBusiness Applications ConsultationManagement SkillsBusiness ManagementProduct DevelopmentProject ManagementBusiness AnalysisAgile Project ManagementAgile Software Development
- $45 hourlyI am a change-maker - I research, plan and deliver. As a fan of analysis and co-creation, I can help you develop solutions that are tailored to the needs of the client. My experience in youth education, adult training and marketing communications helps me to address a wide range of human factors. - Plans and conducts primary and secondary research. - Designs services and business processes. - Creates and co-ordinates educational projects for young people and adults.Business Process ModelingProject ReportProject Schedule & MilestonesProject PlanningTask CoordinationTraining MaterialsDesign ConceptTraining & DevelopmentTrainingDesign ThinkingResearch SummaryResearch MethodsResearch InterviewsResearch DocumentationResearch & Strategy
- $25 hourlyPRODUCT OWNER | PROJECT MANAGER | IT BUSINESS ANALYST | PROGRAM MANAGER | CHANGE MANAGEMENT | CYBER SECURITY | BUSINESS ANALYST | AZURE CLOUD Attentive to details product owner with both project manager and business analysis background. Who has expertise in managing a team from 6 to 40 people. Who is involved in different types of SDLC methodologies: Agile, SCRUM, KANBAN. Who manages scope for a sprint/release. Who has experience in both starting a project from the scratch and managing running one. Who has practice in creating program management documentation, project requirements. Who is involved in standardizing, optimizing of processes, and procedures of PMO. Has experience in change management: supports operational procedures, creates documents, and communicates with different levels of Senior Management. Has strong problem solving skills. Has high level of negotiation skills: collaborates with different customers from Asia, Europe, UK, US, Canada. Has an advanced level of English and Polish. School of Professional PM.Business Process ModelingChange ManagementProject ManagementSwim Lane DiagramRequirement AnalysisScrumRequirement ManagementBusiness AnalysisAgile Project ManagementKanban Methodology
- $45 hourlyI am system engineer experienced in work with complex specifications and interfaces. From the January 2020 I am working with safety-critical systems developed with respect to European Standards. I have almost 10 years of experience in the IT sector in different roles. My biggest advantage is to reflect the customers need with a consistent requirement specification that is easy to implement, test and maintain. I have experience in the creation of functional, non-functional and safety requirements. I have good communication skills and the ease of creating technical documentation. Strong analytical skills, attention to details and precise language allow me to deliver a good quality documents. For my work, I use tools such as: DOORS, UML, Rational Jazz and other tools used for project management. I finished my education in 2016 as a biomedical engineer and with a electrical engineering master's degree.Business Process ModelingSystem AnalysisUnified Modeling LanguageSoftware SpecificationsProduct Requirements DocumentRequirement AnalysisRequirement ManagementRequirements SpecificationBusiness AnalysisData Analysis
- $18 hourlyI am an aspiring Business Analyst seeking new job opportunities to further develop my skills and expertise in writing requirements, prototyping, process modeling, and database design. While I may not have extensive experience, I am highly motivated to learn and contribute to the success of projects. Proficiency in tools like Figma, Draw.io, Jira and Confluence enables me to quickly adapt and make valuable contributions to the team.Business Process ModelingAgile Software DevelopmentUser StoriesUse CaseRequirements SpecificationRequirement AnalysisSQLDraw.ioPrototypingRequirement ManagementBusiness Analysis
- $10 hourlySpecialization Information Management Systems in Private Organizations, Programming, Online Marketing Brief Summary An expert in the field of information management systems, with a focus on their application in private organizations. Specializes in problem-solving and optimizing business processes using cutting-edge technologies. Passionate about programming, especially in Rust and C++, constantly seeking innovative solutions. Also, experienced in online marketing, particularly in the context of information flow and web programming. Key Competencies Information Management: Expert in managing information systems, specializing in their implementation in private organizations. Programming: Advanced programming skills in Rust and C++. Experience in various projects, from automating business processes to building complex management systems. Online Marketing: Adept at online marketing with a focus on optimizing information flow. Experience in SEO, content marketing, and managing advertising campaigns. Diploma thesis: Google Algorithms. Problem-Solving: Proficient in identifying and solving problems within organizations using the latest technologies and analytical methods. Professional Experience System Automation: Worked on automating various systems in private organizations, often utilizing a variety of technologies and programming languages. Main Programming Languages: Rust (Advanced) C++ (Advanced) WebDev (JS, PHP+MySQL) (Advanced) Feel free to get in touch to discuss potential collaborations or consultations. We're here to develop innovative solutions for your business together.Business Process ModelingBusiness Process AutomationInformation ArchitectureInformation Solutions EnvisionRustPHPSQL ProgrammingWeb ApplicationWebsite & CMS Bug FixC++Business ManagementInformation Management
- $25 hourlyFlorian Wierzchowski - precise thinking, with a wide knowledge of not only the law, a great analyst, thinking in a broad context, the creator of solutions to business problems. He graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Silesia, and a graduate of the Faculty of Management at the University of Economics in Katowice. In The European Law Students' Association ELSA Poland was responsible for finance and marketing. He gained professional experience in management and supervisory bodies, in commercial companies. He specializes in business law, financial modeling and financial management investment. Currently manager and owner of a private company TOGA Consulting. Legal and business advisor for business. Runs blog about business planning www.biznesplaner.plBusiness Process ModelingFinancial ForecastingFinancial ModelingFinancial ManagementBusiness AnalysisBusiness ModelingBusiness PlanningCorporate FinanceCorporate Law
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.