Hire the best C Programmers & Developers in Spain
Check out C Programmers & Developers in Spain with the skills you need for your next job.
- $100 hourlyI am a Telecommunications Engineer with strong background in Embedded Systems. I have designed multiple products for use in ATEX / IECEX environments and developed software to meet IEC 61508 standard.CElectronicsCompliance ConsultationElectrical EngineeringCircuit DesignEmbedded SystemEmbedded CPCB Design
- $50 hourlyI am passionate about technology and started programming when I was 12 years old. I have self taught myself from programming to microsoldering and really enjoy learning. What I enjoy the most is to learn new technologies and build amazing things. I have worked as a freelancer making software for businesses around the globe, from making Android Apps to Websites to server side maintenance. Moreover, I also fix phones and motherboards. But, what I most enjoy is learning.CDjangoServer AdministrationLinuxData ScienceRData AnalysisDevOpsDeep LearningKotlinJavaAndroidPython
- $45 hourlyI've had a passion for electronics since I was 14, and started as a hobbyist well before obtaining my degree with the utmost distinctions. Offered a position at a R&D institute, I ended my year of internship as a digital systems designer. Afterwards I pursued a career in safety electronics, specifically lifts. To broaden my horizons I started my own company, which I've managed since 2009, where I've developed electronics for motor control, telecommunications, explosives control, pharmaceutical and medical grade airlocks, IoT, radio controls and much more. I have plenty of expertise in electronics and PCB design, safety electronics, cryogenic electronic systems, EMC, design in high noise environments, hardened systems and all sorts of electronic devices in hostile environments.CInternet of Things3D PrintingPICAssembly LanguageElectronic DesignPower ElectronicsMicrocontrollerPLC ProgrammingSTM32EasyEDAAltium DesignerArduinoESP32C++
- $100 hourlyStrong skills: - Swift/SwiftUI/Objective C app development on iOS/macOS - C/C++/C# game development with Unity, Unreal, Godot - OpenGL, OpenCL, Vulkan, Metal, HLSL, GLSL - Performance optimizations, real-time applications, multithreading - Maths, Geometry Work experience in reverse order(more detailed below): - 12 years as a freelancer(iOS/macOS app development, VR app development, game development) - 6 years as an employee(graphics processing; game development) Experience as a remote freelance developer(2011-present) - 7 years as a macOS developer for LiveSurface(US client) - 4 years as an iOS(Objective-C, OpenGL) developer for Klip(US based, more details at the end) - 1-2 years on personal video game projects - 5 months on a live-streaming(one to many) iOS app with messages, reactions etc(US client) - 4 months on iOS projects for various clients(EU clients) - 4 months on a PC VR app prototype for rendering point cloud animations as geometry(EU client) My experience as an employee is as follows: - 2.5 years 3D iOS game development for Gameloft - 3 years game development for mobile phones in C++/Java for Gameloft - 1.5 years Mac/Windows C++ programming on a graphics processing app for large-format printing. Klip(later became Dare Video) was a social network based on video sharing using iOS and Android devices. The apps showcased a clean, beautiful UI with smooth animations and offered realtime video effects during recording. My work there consisted of: - iOS client development, working in a team of 2-3 people, went through several major rebuilds of the app - Android client development from scratch, team of 3-4 people, first major Android project - OpenGL ES-accelerated real-time video processing pipeline(video filters) on both iPhone and Android - occasional backend bug fixing(backend code was written in Php and Java) and maintenance of various running services(Ubuntu boxes with MongoDB).COpenCLOpenGLJavaGodotUnreal EngineMetal APIObjective-CSwiftUnityC++C#
- $35 hourlySimulation of multiphysics systems with COMSOL. Implementation of algorithms in MATLAB, C or Mathematica. Experience on Word, Excel, AutoCAD, LaTeX and Auto-It.CPhysics ConsultingComputational Fluid DynamicsLaTeXAutodeskAutoitC++MathematicaMATLABCOMSOL Multiphysics
- $60 hourlyI am C and C++ expert in development for Linux, My main domain is computer networks: fast path, protocols. I am able to complete full cycle of development on server-side with high quality: from basic requirements to delivery with minimum supervision, including: requirement detailisation, planning, coding, debugging, deployment. I am strongest at: C,C++, Network Protocols, Python, Bash, Perl, TCL, Debugging, QT(PyQT), GNU tools, Golang Areas: Network protocols parsing and implementation Linux distributives customiztions Apache Modules Linux kernel modules Cloud computings Storage SystemsCComputer NetworkBlockchainEmbedded LinuxC++
- $35 hourlySoftware Engineer, 16 years of experience within the IT Industry working as programmer, tester and Project Leader. Highly skilled in C/C++ but all around guy when the situation requires to (python, nodejs, mySQL, c#, Java, Webservices, PHP, CSS, signalling protocols, embedded software... and a long list after so many years !!!!). Always learning, in this world you can never stop learning, reading, tasting and also exasperating... (it is part of the task) Programming fan, pragmatic and methodical... XP (Extreme Programming) follower. Software quality and client satisfaction are my first two goals (money is the third, of course :-)). Software is my work, my hobby and my life!!CEnglishLinux System AdministrationMySQL ProgrammingCMakeGolangCastilian SpanishGermanC++C#Python
- $60 hourlyHighly skilled C / C++ / Python / Rust / Lua server-side developer, with over 20 years of experience. My area of interests is in developing high-available, multi-threaded, high-performance Linux network applications. I'm the lead developer, maintainer and the active participant of several popular OpenSource projects. My recent projects: * custom Nginx modules development (C / C++ language) * custom Apache modules development * custom HAProxy modules development * custom Varnish modules development * porting existing C code to WebAssembly * OpenResty Lua modulesCVideo StreamSystem ProgrammingEnvoyApache HTTP ServerGitNGINXLinuxSystem AnalysisSecurity EngineeringLuaRustFFmpegWeb Application FirewallC++Python
- $50 hourly𝟮𝟬+ 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲. ✅ 𝟭-𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗺𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝘀. ☑️ 𝟭𝟬𝟬+ 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱. 🤝 Hi! I’m Javier and I specialize in helping both startups and small to medium businesses with high-quality solutions to their electronics engineering challenges. I work hands-on and in-person with my talented team of 7 electronics engineers at “A Blug Thing In The Cloud”. We have a physical laboratory with extensive hardware and software development capabilities that allows us to quickly develop, test and iterate solutions for our clients. If we’re working together, you can expect that your hardware and software is designed properly at the first time and works exceptionally well in its application so that you can focus on the rest of your business. 🎯 📞 Want to get your electronics engineering challenge solved? Just invite me to your project on Upwork and I’ll invite you to book a complimentary consultation call with me. 📞 ❝ 𝙅𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨. 𝙃𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙮. 𝙒𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙅𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙮-𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙥 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙩, 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙢𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨. ❞ 🗣 𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝘼𝙨𝙩𝙡 𝘾𝙀𝙊 𝙤𝙛 𝙇𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙀𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙥𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 🗣 Highlights of what sets our team apart include: 🛠 Obsessive attention to detail and proactive communication 🛠 Firmware refactoring with MISRA compliant and Barr-C coding standards 🛠 We are design partners with NORDIC Semiconductors and have the ability to work with bleeding-edge Bluetooth and WiFi (regular and low power) chips. 🛠 We are design partners with Qorvo and can deliver 10 cm accurracy on real-time location device-related projects. 🛠 IMUs, acclerometers and devices for Augmented reality (AR) experience delivering precision within 0.2 degrees. Examples of what we can help you with include: 🔸 PCB Design 🔸 Firmware Development 🔸 Electronics Design, Fabrication & Development 🔸 Electronics Fast-Prototyping 🔸 Embedded Software Development 🔸 Real Time Location Devices with Qorvo UWB modules 🔸 Production management To be even more specific we are experts on projects related to: 🔸 Nordic Semiconductors: NRF52 ( NRF52832, NRF52833, NRF82840 ), NRF53 ( NRF5340 ), and NRF70 ( NRF7002 ). 🔸 Espressif: ESP32-WROOM, Wrover Kit, LyraT, ESP32-S2, ESP32-S3, ESP32-C2, ESP32-C3, ESP32-C6, and ESP32-H2. 🔸 Microchip: Arduino AVR, ATMEGA and ATSAM. PIC32MZ, PIC32MZ, PIC24, PIC16 and PIC18. 🔸 Texas Instruments: TIVA Boards ( TM4C129, TM4C123) , MSP430, MPS432, CC3220, CC2430, CC2652, CC3200. 🔸 ST STM32F4, STM32F7, STM32L0, STM32WB55, STM32WB15. 🔸 Cypress: PSoC4, PSoC5 and PSoC6. 🔸 NXP: Dual Core LPC55S69 and single core Kinetis Microcontrollers. 🔸 Qorvo UWB modules: DW1000, DWM1001C, DWM3001C, and DW3110. (DW3000 devices are compatible with Apple Nearby Interaction protocol). Software: 🔸 IDEs: IAR for Embedded Workbench, uVisio, Code Composser Studio, PSoC Creator, MPLABX, Eclipse, Atmel Studio, VS Code, STM32CubeIDE and STM32CubeMX 🔸 Programming Languages: C, C++, Python (including Pandas and Numphy), CUDA. 🔸 PCB Software: Altium, and Kicad. 🔸 Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS): FreeRTOS, Zephyr RTOS, TI-RTOS, POSIX. Thanks for taking the time to learn about me and my team! Just sent an invite to your project on Upwork and I would be happy to chat about supporting your project. Thank you! Javier Longares ❝ 𝙅𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝. 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚, 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨. 𝙃𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙. 𝘼 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙥𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩. ❞ 🗣 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝘾𝙀𝙊 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙈𝙮𝘽𝙞𝙠𝙚 🗣CCC2640R2FBluetooth LEnRF52832PCB DesignCC1310PIC32MicrochipFirmware ProgrammingESP32STM32CC2652RFreeRTOSEmbedded SystemMSP430Microcontroller Programming
- $44 hourlyI can help you build any kind of graphics application using C++ and OpenGL or building them from scratch. I'm good at designing custom algorithms.COpenGLC++
- $53 hourlyI am a passionate polygot software developer able to dive into foreign codebases and become productive quickly.CReactGTKPerlLinuxC++Android
- $50 hourlyMy goal is to have a professional career develpment in an international environment, considering strong teamwork, in a creative way allowing to deploy full potential. I have deep knowledge of Project Management in Information Technology deployment in the fields of Artificial Intellingence, RPA and Simulation. Financial simulation (return of investment threshold calculation, enterprise valuation,...) and crew training simulation (terrestrial vehicles and airframes simulators development and integration) as well. Willing to work with you!CTech & ITQuality Management SystemCompliance ConsultationPythonC++Software DevelopmentNetwork EngineeringSimulation SoftwareAeronauticsData ScienceDesign ThinkingAgile Project ManagementProject Management
- $30 hourlyI'm a backend and frontend developer with several years of experience in multiple programming languages. Currently working on GPT4 ,3.5, 3, GPTJ, GPTNeo and Stable Diffusion projects I've build applications for small and medium sized businesses with direct impacts to the bottom line of the PNL of up to 2%. I have successfully managed teams of several people and nationalities, as well as budgets of more than 500k euros. So I can fully project manage your brief from start to finish. My financial knowledge is high; I have actively participated in successful search processes for financing that rose to> 1,3m €. I also launched retail products and digital products myself, so I can understand the hurdles of creating a new products and services. I am proactive, adaptable, and always willing to take on new challenges.CAPI IntegrationArtificial IntelligenceMachine LearningFirebaseServerGoogle Cloud PlatformNode.jsGenerative ModelReactAmazon Web ServicesFirebase Realtime DatabaseC++Python
- $40 hourlyI am a hardware/ software developer with experience working with microcontrollers and hardware architectures for machine learning workloads. Moreover, I have experience developing electronics circuits from the design , pcb and layout to the firmware implementation and testing. Also, my background includes developing web apps using NodeJS and VueJs.CVue.jsFirmware ProgrammingComputer EngineeringARM Cortex-MDigital ElectronicsMicrocontrollerMachine LearningAlgorithmsAPI DevelopmentNode.jsC++
- $80 hourlyEpic Games partner, currently leading projects in the technical area working with Unreal Engine. Programming and teaching in ESAT (Valencia). Game developer passionate in this awesome industry! Experienced working with several programming languages (especially C++ / C / C#), with other graphic engines like Unity 3D and Construct, and with programming techniques like OpenGL. Console porting (PS4). VR + AR. Programming is imagination, and imagination is unlimitless. Ideas are a very powerful tool that we must protect and test to check if they are good ideas and they solve problems.CAPI DevelopmentOpenGLGeometryOpenGL Shading LanguageC#C++UnityUnreal EngineConstruct 3
- $60 hourlyI'm a Real-Time embedded software developer passionate about R&D projects, and skilled in several programming languages. • I'm experienced in Embedded C and Ada, with knowledge of C++ and Python. • I have knowledge of Linux for embedded systems (Yocto, FreeRTOS, PikeOS), microcontroller programming (ARM, PowerPC, TI), fieldbuses (RS485, CAN, MODBUS, UART) and bus Systems (I2C, SPI). • I'll manage the project from start to finish (V-Model) with an emphasis on software quality (Unit testing, V&V). I could also work with a team on Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban).CMicrocontrollerLinuxARM Cortex-MUnit TestingCAN BusModbusTCP/IPJiraCI/CDAgile Software DevelopmentAdaFreeRTOSSoftwareEmbedded System
- $67 hourly* Very comfortable building services in Go, Python and C. * More than 4 years of professional industry experience with software development in Golang. * Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructures such as AWS, GCP and Heroku. * More than two years teaching math as well.CGoogle Cloud PlatformWeb ScrapingWeb Services DevelopmentSoftware DevelopmentAmazon Web ServicesPythonGolangWeb Service
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.