Hire the best Change Management Specialists in the United Kingdom
Check out Change Management Specialists in the United Kingdom with the skills you need for your next job.
- $70 hourlyFrom a technical background with an MSc in Mechanical Engineering and 10 years experience as a technical project manager, I have switched to a quality manager position for the last 5 years, in the Aerospace industry. This gives me the ability to see an organisation from both sides of the mirror, as user of a system and as a person in charge of the framework that runs behind. The Aerospace industry implies an everyday attention to details, regulation and applicable standards. The aim is to ensure passenger safety and customer satisfaction. It will be a pleasure to put my skills and knowledge at your service and ensure your project becomes a success.Change ManagementTest ManagementEngineering ManagementTranslationFinancial AuditProcess InfographicsQuality ControlContinuous ImprovementProject PlanningMicrosoft ExcelTechnical DocumentationFrenchQuality AssuranceProject Management
- $55 hourly← Message for a free discovery call Hi, my name is Jordon, and I am excited to introduce myself as an Operations Consultant who can help small business owners like you achieve your business goals and increase your revenue and profits. My services are tailored to meet the specific needs of businesses with revenue under 1 million dollars. I understand that every business is unique and requires a customized approach that takes into account its specific strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities. That's why I work closely with you and your team to identify the areas of your business that need improvement and develop practical solutions that are aligned with your budget and resources. Starting and managing a small business can be a daunting task, and it is not uncommon for entrepreneurs to feel overwhelmed by the day-to-day challenges of running a business. As an Operations Consultant, I can provide you with the support and guidance you need to overcome these challenges and take your business to the next level. One of the key benefits of working with me is my collaborative, transparent, and result-oriented approach. I believe that the best way to achieve your business goals is to work together, share ideas, and communicate openly. That's why I involve you and your team in every step of the process, from the initial assessment to the implementation of the solutions. When it comes to the services I offer, I can help you in a variety of areas, including: - Process Improvement: Are you looking to streamline your business processes, reduce waste, and improve quality? I can help you optimize your processes and achieve these goals. - Customer Experience: Are you looking to create an exceptional customer journey, improve customer satisfaction, and increase loyalty? I can help you identify pain points, design better processes, and create a customer experience that sets you apart. - Growth Strategy: Are you ready to take your business to the next level and create a growth strategy that is aligned with your business goals, resources, and market opportunities? I can help you develop a roadmap for your success. - Performance Management/ Analytics: I can help you develop and track key performance metrics that help you measure the success of your operations and make data-driven decisions. I can help you identify areas where you are underperforming and suggest strategies for improvement. - Risk Management: I can help you identify and mitigate risks associated with your operations, develop risk management strategies, implement controls, and ensure compliance with relevant regulations. - Change Management: I can help you manage change effectively by developing a structured approach to change and helping employees to adapt to new processes, systems, or organizational structures. As a passionate advocate of business, I am committed to helping you achieve your business goals and growth. I believe that by working together, we can overcome the challenges that come with managing and growing a business and create a bright future for you and your company. I look forward to hearing from you soon and discussing how we can work together to take your business to the next level!Change ManagementLeadership SkillsPrice & Quote NegotiationCommunicationsOperational PlanningStartup ConsultingRisk ManagementOperations AnalyticsAnalytics & Tracking SetupProject EngineeringManagement ConsultingPeople ManagementDecision MakingProject ManagementBusiness ConsultingTime ManagementCost ControlBusiness OperationsAnalytics DashboardFinancial Planning
- $120 hourlyI can help you understand the business changes you need to make. How to plan them, end-to-end implementation guidance, measuring success, and what your change review process should look like. To grow, we must go through change; change is what defines us and defines our success. Management of change, as the fundamental tool in strategy implementation, is a critical factor in the performance of any company, whether it's a start-up, self-employed, SME, through to large multinationals. Change management cannot be left to chance; implementing the right changes in the wrong way can be as disastrous as implementing the wrong changes. Change management is what I do - from simple continuous improvement pieces aimed at boosting efficiency, to large, complex, long-term change that impacts the fundamental aspects of the business. Highly qualified (BSc Hons. Business Management, Agile Practitioner (DSDM), ISO9001:2015 Lead Auditor). Highly experienced (Start up, SME, Global) . Ready to help you optimise your business using robust, efficient and simple change management processes. A little more about me: I am an experienced business strategist with a demonstrated history of working at senior management and director level in a variety of industries. Highly skilled in Business Architecture, Business Management, Project and Programme Management, Operations Research Analysis, Operations Management, Sales Management, Customer Service, Business Development, Business Strategy, and Leadership. I have extensive knowledge of business dynamics and a broad range of MI and business intelligence models. I specialise in aggressive expansion and business growth through forward-thinking and focused strategy implementation. My experience is a combination of "hands-on" roles, as well as high-level business advisory and senior leadership positions. APMG Certified Agile Project Management Practitioner (DSDM) with a history of successful project and programme management experience. CQI | IRCA qualified ISO9001:2015 Lead Auditor. Proficient in the implementation and improvement of Quality Management Systems and operational management of continuous improvement, focusing on risk based thinking I have a long and successful history of delivering improved business efficiency leading to increased profit, through a combination of increased turnover and margin, alongside intelligent streamlining and loss prevention initiatives. I graduated from The University of Plymouth's Business School in 2004.Change ManagementBusiness CoachingProject ManagementCommunicationProject ManagementProject DeliveryProject Portfolio ManagementBusiness ConsultingProject Risk ManagementStrategyProgram ManagementStrategy & PlanningProject Management ProfessionalBusiness Analysis
- $150 hourlyDirector and Founder of Flexworks HR Consulting Ltd. A Bristol based HR Consultancy providing specialist, straightforward, and flexible outsourced human resources solutions for you and your business. Taking the stress out of your people issues, driving commercial impact, whilst maintaining a people focused approach to get the best from your people. Having qualified with a law degree, post-graduate diploma in law, and a Masters degree in HR Management, I understand the fine balance between managing people issues effectively, and minimising legal risk to help your people keep doing what they do best for your business. I have significant experience in advising, coaching, and training business leaders and people managers at all levels across a variety of sectors in all aspects of HR Management. I am passionate about understanding what makes your business tick, quickly building lasting professional relationships, and delivering high quality long- term solutions and advice as an authentic, flexible, and trusted partner to your business. Chartered Member of CIPD with experience in a wide variety of environments, including retail, logistics and supply chain, technology, facilities management, engineering, customer services, and head office functions, including sales, marketing, finance and legal. I can support you and your business with all aspects of HR, employee relations, employment contracts, employee handbooks, policies and procedures, and people management training to keep your business on the right side of UK employment law. I also have experience shortlisting and interviewing candidates, and I can help you with these tasks where required. For those looking for help with their CV, I can review and suggest amendments based on the type of role you are applying for and can provide interview coaching and advice. I am an experienced mentor and have helped others secure positions through coaching and support.Change ManagementResume ScreeningHuman Resource ManagementHuman Resource Information SystemHuman Resources ConsultingCompany PolicyCandidate InterviewingBusiness ConsultingHuman Resources ComplianceEmployee CommunicationsEmployment LawHuman Resources StrategyTrainingEmployee Relations
- $95 hourlyI specialise in making change happen in organisations. With over twenty years of experience in Project Management, I now specialise in delivering challenging transformation successfully by taking a pragmatic user-centric approach to change. I started as an IT professional at IBM, then moved into the Finance Industry, became a Project, then a Programme manager then Director. I've always been given more responsibility (read, inheriting more problems) on the back of previous success. Throughout my career, what has given me my reputation as the one to call for challenging projects is my ability to build strong teams, look at things from a different perspective, find a solution and keep calm and civilised under pressure. I have worked with everything from FTSE 100 companies to small start-ups in industries as diverse as global telecom manufacturers, global banks, music streaming services, truck manufacturing, and a training company specialising in training for children who has left school early, to name a few. I have also enjoyed having an international career with experience and a network crossing most of the western world with the occasional inroad into Africa, South America and the east. What interests me the most is change itself and how we achieve long-lasting transformation.Change ManagementDigital Project ManagementAutomationProject SchedulingDecision MakingTeam AlignmentLeadership SkillsCommunicationsTeam ManagementProject PlansBusiness ConsultingStakeholder ManagementProgram ManagementProject ManagementDigital Transformation
- $75 hourlyI am motived by a deep desire to improve our world of work. Combining warmth and curiosity with data and evidence, I look for opportunities to cultivate the effectiveness and health of organisations and their people,Change Management
- $100 hourlyHello there! My name is Rachel, and I am an experienced business strategist passionate about helping companies and clients succeed. With 15 years of experience as a COO in Investment Banking, I have developed a unique skill set that allows me to analyse complex business problems and develop effective strategies to solve them. My approach focuses on understanding the unique needs and goals of each client I work with. I believe there is no one-size-fits-all solution to business problems, so I take the time to understand each company's unique situation and develop a tailored strategy that fits their specific needs. My areas of expertise include designing business plans, target operating models, governance programmes, pitch decks, employee engagement frameworks, change management, and communication. I have experience working with companies in a variety of industries, including Banking (Global Markets, Equities), Sustainability and Real Estate, with start-up experience. Whether you are a startup looking to grow your business or an established company looking to stay ahead of the competition, I can help you develop a strategy that will take your business to the next level. Services Offered: * Business strategy development * Market research and analysis * Competitive analysis * Financial analysis and forecasting * Marketing & Sales strategy development * Sustainability strategy development * Strategic planning and implementation * Performance monitoring and evaluation * Project management (SteerCo / ExCo reporting, milestone, task management, risk management) * Diversity and Inclusion, employee engagement and internal communication frameworks * High proficiency in Canva, Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Click-Up, Monday Why Work With Me: * Background working on the trading floor allows me to work with a degree of intensity and pressure to ensure I meet your needs and timelines that are unmeasured outside of the banking industry * Ability to work top-down to develop blue-sky proposals combined with a bottom-up approach based on detailed analysis * Exceptional organisational and communication skills to ensure there is full transparency at all timesChange ManagementMarketingBusiness ManagementCost ControlStrategic PlanningStartup ConsultingPitch DeckChange CommunicationProduct ArchitectureDiversity & InclusionBrandingCanvaEmployee EngagementMarket Research
- $80 hourlyTim Wotton My communications leadership - strategy and delivery both in-house and as a principal consultant - have successfully increased the performance in many large and complex companies, while enhancing their vision and employee experience. I'm at my best partnering with leaders to share their vision, strategy and priorities while galvanising employees to make a tangible and sustainable difference in creative and fun ways. My prime capability is to quickly understand the bigger picture, underlying company culture and ways of working to help the needs of audiences through tailored communications channels, ensuring that every message achieves the desired outcome.Change ManagementEmployee EngagementInternal CommunicationsCommunicationsExecutive Coaching
- $80 hourlyHR Consultant by day Content writer by night. An experienced and effective HR practitioner and Communications Manager. Skilled in communication; I have excellent interpersonal skills and build rapport quickly. I can communicate and influence at all levels. I am knowledgeable in employment law and can work effectively independently or part of a team. I am a skilled an engaging writer. I can produce quality content with a limited brief, in line with a style guide or tone of the project.Change ManagementEnglishCreative WritingContent SEOCopywritingContent WritingContinuous ImprovementEmployee EngagementContract LawHuman Resource ManagementBusiness ManagementContract DraftingData CleaningStrategic PlanCommunications
- $75 hourlyResults-focused professional with progressive experience translating business vision into HR initiatives that improve productivity, profitability, and growth. Excel at sourcing strategy, interviewing, reference checking, and delivering induction training. Demonstrated success in implementing effective strategies to ensure compliance with labour and employment regulations. Proficient in connecting learning to cooperate strategy, project, and business KPIs resulting in acquisition of organisational development objectives. Proven expertise in: * Recruitment Process * Training & Development * Employee Conflict Resolution *International Succession Planning * Change Management * Staff Engagement * HR Policies & Procedures * Managing HR ProfessionalsChange ManagementHuman Resource ManagementManagement SkillsResolves ConflictCandidate InterviewingEmployment LawSourcingEmployee EngagementEmployee RelationsPerformance ManagementBusiness ManagementHR & Business Services
- $50 hourly10+ years in communications, training, change with global brands such as GSK, HSBC, CBRE Group, Fox Networks Group, Cathay Pacific Airways. My curiosity for change and challenge has taken me through Europe and Asia and now South America. I am grateful to have worked with diverse brands and industry-leading organisations to map out employee and customer engagement in times of change and transformation. Specialties: stakeholder engagement, change management, communications, training, strategy and planning, marketing, branding, social media, digital projects, events, HR communications, IT communications. Languages: Native English, Advanced Spanish, Spoken CantoneseChange ManagementSocial Media ContentContent WritingScriptCommunication StrategySocial Media Content CreationCampaign CopywritingCustom Insight Employee Engagement SurveyTrainingWebsite CopywritingChange CommunicationCopywritingEmployee CommunicationsEditing & ProofreadingCommunications
- $100 hourlyA self-driven award winning project manager (MSP & PRINCE2 Practitioner) with a strong background in multi-disciplinary management in capital projects across a diverse range of industries such as energy, IT and pharmaceuticals. Track record of performance improvement and problem solving on complex programmes as an EY management consultant. Aimen brings a level of technical insight from his engineering and supply chain management experience in industry roles, as well as his proactive and collaborative approach to resolving issues. Aimen currently supports the Northern Powergrid CEO on delivery of key programmes, investment appraisals and manages the CEO office. KEY SKILLS Programme and Project management * Co-led the PMO team for delivery of the largest UK Procurement Alliance model using Agile principles (UK Infrastructure client) * Produced and deployed numerous programme management processes across projects and workstreams includingChange ManagementBusiness ManagementManagement SkillsProject DeliveryPRINCE2StrategyReport Writing
- $75 hourlyUpWork Resume Expert - Top Rated by clients. Native English speaker, rewritten 3000+ resumes & optimized 1,000+ LinkedIn profiles. Helped THOUSANDS of people get hired. Global Corporate Recruiter showcasing 15+ years of experience, expert from entry to C-level/Senior roles with Blue chip companies. 1. Full upgrade of your resume/cv with achievement-based jobs content, grammar, flow, syntax and keyword optimization for ATS. 2. Powerful pro bio-intro to immediately grab attention on your resume/cv. 3. Complete resume/cv re-formatting to a clean, professional design praised by industry executives and HR managers. 4. Dynamic cover letter created from scratch, tailored to you and easily editable for any job you apply to in the future. 5. Eye-catching LinkedIn content primed for the 'full read', ensuring you get noticed and leave an impression. The Evidence: 20 years experience: I have successfully supported THOUSANDS of professionals in securing jobs in their chosen fields. Sales, IT, HR, Research, Graduates, MBA, Project Managers etc Please feel free to contact me with any questions at all. Communication & attention to detail are key to a great result!Change ManagementResume WritingProject ManagementBusiness TransformationCustomer Service AnalyticsPrice & Quote NegotiationVendor ManagementGap AnalysisBrandingStrategyKPI Metric DevelopmentCall Center ManagementBPO Call CenterData AnalysisPerformance Management
- $160 hourlyExpert-vetted freelancer on Upwork. Digital transformation, project management and Target Operating Model design and implementation expert. 15+ years of experience working at UK leading consultancies and financial institutions like KPMG, Barclays, HSBC, and UBS. Proven ability to deliver at both strategic and operational levels with exceptional senior stakeholder management skills, in-depth knowledge of employing project management practices in PRINCE 2 and Agile environment, and a strong understanding of business analytics techniques and methodologies. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Exceptional ability to catch up with unfamiliar topics and concepts in a short time. Expert in creating PowerPoint presentations covering Business cases, pitches, proposals, reporting, analysis, project road maps, project plans. Expert in business prossess mapping and design of Target Operating Model.Change ManagementProcess OptimizationBusiness AnalysisBusiness TransformationMicrosoft VisioBusiness CasesProject ProposalRisk ManagementDigital Project ManagementStakeholder ManagementDigital Transformation
- $38 hourlyExperienced, innovative, and commercially-minded HR Professional with over 17 years of diverse HR experience. Throughout my career, I have held positions as Head of HR, HR Business Partner, HR Project Manager, Employee Relations Specialist, and Recruiter, assisting clients in attracting and retaining top talent. My impressive client portfolio includes esteemed companies such as Amazon, Skanska, Mitie, Vinci Construction, SSP Food Travel Experts, and the British Library. As an accomplished HR Professional, I bring extensive expertise in Employee Engagement, Employee Relations, Change Management & Projects, and handling complex HR issues. I possess a visionary and innovative mindset, enabling me to deliver strategic HR solutions and employ strong project management and leadership skills to turn those solutions into reality. Additionally, my HR knowledge spans across various countries, particularly in the EMEA region, and I possess exceptional intercultural skills. I take pride in my ability to provide friendly and professional HR services while bringing creativity, business acumen, and a results-oriented approach to every endeavor.Change ManagementOrganizational Design & EffectivenessStaff Recruitment & ManagementRecruiting & RetentionHuman Resources StrategyHuman Resource ManagementHRMHR BenefitsHR PoliciesHuman Resources Consulting
- $50 hourlyI am a seasoned professional in the areas of internal communication, transformation and change, with a strong track record in employee engagement and business strategy. I enjoy crafting comprehensive approaches that align with organisational objectives. I firmly believe in the importance of building solid relationships with stakeholders and colleagues as the foundation for successful outcomes. My pragmatic approach is centered on finding practical solutions and not being afraid to ask pertinent questions. Many describe me as hard working and an enthusiastic networker, a characteristic I attribute to my North East upbringing. My experience has exposed me to senior leadership and exceptional teams, which has enriched my understanding of the commercial aspects of communication and the importance of the internal communication business function. I am adept at project management, change management, content management and promoting transparency and collaboration within organisations. Feedback and data are integral to my approach in developing initiatives that enhance the employee experience. I have many years' experience of writing for newspapers, blogs and leadership and have also ghost written 2 business books. My collaborative style and ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and senior executives have consistently contributed to achieving business success.Change ManagementGhostwritingProject ManagementChange CommunicationEvent ManagementEmployee OnboardingEmployee EngagementLeadership TrainingLeadership SkillsLeadership DevelopmentEmployee CommunicationsHuman ResourcesPeople ManagementWriting
- $95 hourlyIs outdated technology holding your business back? I'm the MD and principal consultant at Evance, and I've been at the forefront of business transformation for decades. I consistently turned around stalling projects, breathing new life into stagnant transformation programmes, and ushered organisations in traditional environments into the new digital age. Why do I do what I do? I believe in integrity, fairness, and open communication. Every business deserves to operate at its peak, and my mission is to get you there. What sets me apart? It's not just about the transformation; it's about understanding. I listen, analyse, and pinpoint the often overlooked needs of a business. I'm not just your consultant but your partner in this journey. Key Specialities: Business Change Analysis: Tailored solutions to keep you ahead of the curve. Digital Transformation & Automation: Modernising your environment for efficiency and cost gains. Change Management: From project management to knowledge transfer, ensuring a smooth transition. Ready to see transformative change? Let's chat. Schedule your complimentary 30-minute discovery session with me today.Change ManagementBusiness ConsultingBusiness CoachingDigital TransformationProject ManagementWorkshop FacilitationBusiness CasesBusiness StrategyBusiness Process ReengineeringBusiness Analysis
- $170 hourlyExperienced programme manager, strategy consultant and head of department with a track record of delivering technical and cultural change in a complex organisation. Excellent stakeholder management: building trusting relationships at all levels to deliver commitments, fuel business development and bring strategy and vision to reality. Motivational leader with a track record of coaching and developing staff to achieve their true potential, generating expert, long-lasting capability. Skilled at optimising resources to deliver business needs, continuously improving ways of working to enhance efficiency. Expert at assimilating, simplifying, and utilising large amounts of information to deliver at the tactical, operational, and strategic level. Confident communicator with an engaging style. Committed to data driven insights to guide and direct business decisions.Change ManagementCommunication SkillsCross Functional Team LeadershipFacilitationStakeholder ManagementProgram ManagementLeadership SkillsCritical Thinking SkillsBusiness CoachingTeam Building
- $24 hourlyAre you struggling to finish your landing page copy? Are you falling behind with SEO content? And what about those email campaigns you wanted to run? If you need to get your writing done, I can help. Let me handle the words, while you get on with what you do best. ➡️ My happy clients have received: 🖋 Web copy in tech recruitment, farming, and online education; 🖋 Blog posts on gaming, finance, farm machinery, and food; 🖋 Consultation on email campaigns for a boutique confectionary brand. Contact me to sort out all aspects of your written content marketing. ➡️ What you get when you hire me: 🖋 Website copywriting: whether it’s just a landing page, a complete re-write, or anything in-between, you'll receive a price and timescale to suit your project. 🖋 Blog content: with clear sub-headings, actionable content, and naturally-integrated keywords, your business will stand out with genuinely engaging writing. 🖋 Whatever the project - original, thoroughly-researched, and all-round high-quality writing. 👉 Are you unsure what you want? Book a free consultation to figure out a way forward. ➡️ I specialise in sustainability, SaaS, and education, and my previous experience includes writing in these areas: 🖋 Food - especially veganism; 🖋 Travel and tourism; 🖋 Fitness; 🖋 Personal finance; 🖋 Interior design; 🖋 Poetry and literature. My portfolio on Upwork demonstrate my strengths as a writer; for further examples of my work, head to email@example.com for more (though please only contact me on Upwork). Let's talk about what you need - I look forward to hearing from you.Change ManagementSustainabilityWebsite ContentCopywritingLanding PageCase StudiesWebsite CopywritingArticleDigital TransformationArticle WritingNewsletter WritingEmail CopywritingBlog ContentBlog WritingWriting
- $39 hourlyI am a Business and Management Consultant with 25 years Senior Management experience including responsibility for business strategy, operations and the marketing, accounting & finance and human resources functions. I have grown my own two person startup into a company, which after receiving capital from overseas investors, operated globally from our offices in London's financial district. I have dealt with many of the world's leading multinational companies at senior executive level. After selling my shareholding to take a few years out to have some adventure and later some charity work, I am now completing a part time MBA and working as a Business and Management Consultant. I specialise in business planning and strategy and my passion is helping small and medium sized business and startups succeed, expand and grow.Change ManagementBusiness WritingStrategic PlanningBusiness OperationsBusiness ConsultingBusiness ResearchBusiness ManagementBusiness ChangeBusiness Plan WritingSmall Business AdministrationBusiness PlanSWOT AnalysisPESTEL AnalysisBusiness Planning & Strategy
- $35 hourlyPROFILE I am a driven and innovative project and change specialist looking to pursue freelance work in line with my varied employment history. My academic professional experience has shaped a versatile skill set, exceptional eye for detail and consistent diligence. I pride myself on being an organised, punctual and fast learning person with a confident disposition. I am familiar with individual and team orientated work and am keen to challenge myself in new projects.Change ManagementEvent ManagementCommunicationsProject Management
- $70 hourlyI am a highly innovative and entrepreneurial digital, business, and societal leader. I have a proven track record is designing and delivering business change and transformation projects and programmes in fast-paced, complex and mission critical environments. As a highly experienced digital leader, I am at the forefront of new and innovative ways technology can be applied, creating new markets, new delivery models and driving better outcomes. I am highly skilled across all the aspects of a modern digitally enabled enterprise from core back office, to productivity, to mobile, social media and emerging technologies. My competencies stretch across the complete lifecycle from architecture & design through to service & operations. I am a natural problem solver, quickly grasping issues in all their complexity and being able to come up with strategies and solutions to move forward. I have delivered many major technology transformation programmes that have included the largest civilian ICT programme in Europe; the creation of UKs top FMCG eCommerce site; shared digital platforms for Financial Advisory services; the provision of secure cloud services into the Intelligence community; and a complete technology refresh for a UK government department. As a recognisable business leader, I excel in demanding and fluid environments, often across multiple markets, continents, and cultures. I am adept at assimilating high levels of complexity; balancing competing factors and quickly forming sensible and workable strategies to achieve stability and deliver sustainable transformation. I am a natural client facing storyteller and speak many languages, e.g., technical, finance, commercial with a high degree of fluency; my exceptional verbal and written communication skills create engagement from the board and ministerial level right through to teams on the ground. Operationally, I bring the management experience, grace under fire and rigorous governance needed to operate high performing businesses coupled alongside an entrepreneurial flair for leading, motivating, and inspiring business improvement and innovation. My people skills are one of my greatest assets. Whether this is engaging with graduates through to international leaders, my work style, ethics and leading by example are very conducive to building a healthy and high performing organisational culture. I invest in the people and teams around me, creating the space for others to excel and grow. I maintain an extensive professional network and commands the respect of my staff, my peer community both at the workplace and within the industry, and trust and dependability from those that employ me. On social action and economic empowerment, I balance my commercial portfolio with several innovative undertakings that deliver high levels of social value. I am highly visionary in improving civil society and have been at the centre of many initiatives across Government, the Voluntary & Community Sector, and corporate social investors. I specialise in delivering social value that is sustainable; operates with the best-practice rigour of well-run companies; has demonstrable social impact yet is attractive for investment and commercial engagement.Change ManagementContent WritingLeadership SkillsContract ManagementProcess ImprovementSix SigmaBusiness DevelopmentIT InfrastructureIT Service ManagementLean ConsultingRisk ManagementPortfolio ManagementDigital TransformationProject ManagementStrategic Planning
- $50 hourly🚀 Supercharge Your Projects with Expert Project Management Services! 🚀 Are you tired of missed deadlines, chaotic workflows, and projects that seem to spin out of control? Look no further! I'm your go-to project management guru, and I'm here to transform your projects into resounding successes. 🌟 What I Bring to the Table: ✅ Proven Track Record: With years of experience under my belt, I've successfully managed projects of all sizes across various industries. From start-ups to FTSE-500 companies, I've done it all! ✅ Strategic Planning: I don't just manage tasks; I craft robust project strategies that ensure your goals are met efficiently and effectively. I'm your compass in the project wilderness. ✅ Communication Mastery: Seamless communication is the cornerstone of successful projects. I'll keep all stakeholders in the loop, ensuring everyone knows their role and responsibilities. ✅ Risk Mitigation: I'm a pro at identifying potential roadblocks and nipping them in the bud. No surprise setbacks on my watch! ✅ Budget Wizardry: Staying on budget is crucial. I'll help you manage costs and resources, making sure you get the most bang for your buck. ✅ Deadline Dynamo: With me at the helm, deadlines are sacred. I'm the project manager who ensures that timeframes are not just met but exceeded! ✅ Adaptability: In the ever-changing world of project management, adaptability is key. I'm quick to pivot and adjust strategies when needed, ensuring your project stays on the right course. 🌟 What You Can Expect: 🚀 Projects That Soar: I turn your visions into reality, ensuring your projects not only meet but exceed expectations. 🔥 Increased Efficiency: Watch as your workflows become more streamlined, saving you time and resources. 💰 Cost Savings: Say goodbye to budget overruns – I'll keep your finances in check. 📈 Impressive ROI: Your investment in my project management services will pay off with substantial returns. 💡 Innovative Solutions: I bring fresh ideas and problem-solving skills to the table, finding creative solutions to project challenges. Don't settle for mediocrity – let's elevate your projects to greatness together! Reach out to me now, and let's get started on a journey to project management excellence. Your success story begins here! 🌟 📩 Contact me today to discuss how I can make your projects shine. Let's make your vision a reality! 🚀Change ManagementProject DeliveryRisk ManagementWorkshop FacilitationManagement SkillsBenefitsSchedulingResource AllocationEvent Management
- $150 hourlyA world traveller, who has spent much time in insecure environments. An experienced leader who is very adept at excelling in ambiguous and fast paced environments. Skilled at scaling operations through periods of rapid growth.Change ManagementBusinessCoachingCustomer Relationship ManagementCareer CoachingBusiness CoachingExecutive CoachingProject Management ProfessionalProject ManagementManagement SkillsBusiness PresentationSaaSBusiness Management
- $40 hourlyI'm a project management professional that can help deliver your projects from start to finish or save a challenging one mid delivery! I can provide expertise on: • project delivery • independent project health checks for in flight projects • change management • project governance - consulting, designing and implementing • project controls - RAID logs, project plans, roles and responsibilities, RACI, resource planning, financial planning, change control processes, reporting, escalation processes and report templates • working with suppliers • building project teamsChange ManagementStakeholder ManagementRisk ManagementStaff Recruitment & ManagementProject PlanningProcess DocumentationTemplatesDev & IT Project ManagementProject BudgetProject DeliveryRAID AdministrationGeneral Project ConsultingMicrosoft ProjectBusiness ManagementManagement Skills
- $70 hourlyIf you're struggling or need help making changes across your organisation then please get in touch. With over 15 years’ experience of corporate business analysis, programme/project management and target operating model work combined with 6 years of digital marketing knowledge through building online retail businesses I would love to help you. Companywide challenges and road blocks are my favourite, using my leadership and people skills I’ll blast through the nonsense and confusion, put in place simple and transparent ways to get you where you need to be quickly and with buy in from those on the journey. Profile Summary A senior agile DSDM and Prince 2 project manager with extensive business transformation, operational readiness, target operating model, recruitment, training, development and culture experience. Energetic with focus on leading and developing people through collaboration and open communication to maximise on delivery commitments. Executes change quickly and effectively by clearing up ambiguity, clarifying and then moving on to deliver through clear and transparent processes. Understands and commits to managing change sensitively and with empathy and puts good working relationships with internal teams and 3rd party suppliers at the heart of successful delivery. Here are some job role examples I’d love to help you with 1. Business Transformation and Project Management Create engaging PowerPoint presentations covering training, communication plans, business cases, pitches, proposals, reporting, analysis, road maps, project plans. Target Operating Model Design and Implementation Internal Communication Plans for Programmes and Projects Business Process Mapping Company Wide Culture Changes Digital Transformation – Embedding and Transitioning Software Development Project Management Project Management Training and Development 2. Brand and Digital Marketing Small business growth advising Operational manuals and internal readiness for scaling up. Automate your business Business health checks Brand Strategy and Design Social Media Strategy Social Media Posting and Scheduling Blog Writing Shopify SEO Amazon listing and brand registry Product descriptions Copy writing Email marketing Website content Sales strategy for online retail businesses No job too big or too small, I am new to Upwork and ready to start! - I really look forward to hearing from you.Change ManagementBrand ConsultingBrand IdentityBranding & MarketingBrand DevelopmentBusiness TransformationBrand ManagementManagement SkillsStrategyBusiness PresentationBusiness ChangeCommunication DesignSoftware DevelopmentBusiness ManagementProduct Development
- $80 hourlyAsif is a global senior program manager with broad commercial experience. A proven and experienced professional, Asif has delivered multi-million-pound programs with teams of up to 100+ staff on time and within budget. An ex-Accenture management consultant with experience in managing clients at the CEO level and presenting and communicating complex ideas. He has financial analysis experience, defining and managing budgets, creating business cases for corporate investments, enterprise dashboards, M&A analysis, business performance evaluations and transformation. Asif has worked with several large organisations around the world in his and has developed many skills including Strategic thinking, business transformation, business acumen, results-driven, leadership, financial management, human resources management, collaboration, emotional intelligence, humility with resolve, integrity, analytical thinker, emotional intelligence, delivery-focused, ability to simplify, good communicator, good empathy, good strategic vision, able to step back to gain perspective.Change ManagementMergers & AcquisitionsManagement ConsultingBusiness StrategyBusiness TransformationPortfolio ManagementProgram ManagementCOBITPost-Merger IntegrationProcess ImprovementGovernance, Risk Management & ComplianceProject Management OfficeAgile Project ManagementMicrosoft Office
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.