Hire the best Citrix Developers in the Philippines
Check out Citrix Developers in the Philippines with the skills you need for your next job.
- $4 hourlyIt is my pleasure to work either full-time or part-time for you. I have many skills that I can use to communicate with your customers and get more clients by using my communication skills. I am especially an expert to communicate with other people and encourage them to buy your product or service. If you need VA that has expertise in communication, then I am fit for your company. Feel free to message me and I will be happy to share my experience with you and show you, my resume. Thank You.CitrixSalesMicrosoft ExcelCustomer ServiceFive9Debt CollectionCanvaZendesk
- $55 hourlyAbout Myself I have an extensive knowledge and experience in the IT and ERP field in particular Cisco networks and Microsoft Dynamics products where I have working with for the past decade. Working with Planning, Development, Analysis and Support - end-to-end. I am also knowledgeable in the field of hardware and networking as I see both hardware and software as something that goes hand-in-hand with each other. I am a person with passion and dedication with what I do. I approach everything I do with a clear mind and understanding so as to provide the best outcome of the work needed to be accomplished. I easily connect and communicate with the people around me no matter the environment and pressure. I pursue excellence and aspire to do my best. I am someone who admits I do not have all the answers, but I can guarantee that I will find the best solution to the problem presented. I am known to be a team-player, a supportive colleague and most importantly - someone who can shareCitrixDatabaseMigrationMicrosoft Dynamics GPMiningMicrosoft Dynamics DevelopmentReport WritingManagement AccountingSoftware DebuggingAccounting SoftwareDatabase Management System
- $40 hourlyHas a strong technical skill with seventeen (17) years of solid foundation on network/systems administration, security, design, planning and implementation of network/systems/virtual infrastructure and ~9 years IT management and project management experience. Extensive knowledge and advanced technical expertise in configuring and administering LAN/WAN and Wireless environment, security appliance, network devices, Microsoft windows server platforms, Active Directory Domains, DNS/DHCP, managing Microsoft Exchange Servers and office365 infrastructure, SharePoint, managing backup and storage systems, troubleshooting systems/network problems, and securing networks. With ISO audit experience for QMS 9001:2015, ISMS 27001:2013 and BS 10012 PIMS for GDPR. Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment, desire to learn, ability to multitask and adapt to changes quickly. Project management skills in handling projects, design, planning, provisioning and manages the installation/upgrade of network/systems and virtual technologies. Earned various professional IT certifications essential in providing excellent troubleshooting, management and leadership skills.CitrixMicrosoft Exchange OnlineAzure App ServiceCisco IOSMicrosoft TeamsFortiGate FirewallMicrosoft SharePoint AdministrationMicrosoft AzureCiscoMicrosoft Active DirectoryCisco RouterOffice 365Windows ServerAmazon Web Services
- $10 hourlyBelow are my Strengths: - work with integrity - Resilient - Resourceful - Ask when in doubt - Continuous Self-Improvement and learning new technology and processes - open-minded, and take critics / feedback positively Top Skills: - Computer and Network Troubleshooting - IT Service Desk (helpdesk support) - IT MSP Support - IT Service Management - Customer service - Active Directory and Exchange Management Console (EMC) - Office 365 - Project Transition and Technology Enablement. Projects: Business Network Solutions Accomplishment: - IT MSP Support, support BNS clients through Email, call and chat - spiceworks (CRM for ticketing System) - connectwise control for remote access - softphone systems. Projects: Tekiesolutions Accomplishment: - IT MSP Support, support Tekiesolutions clients through test, call and email. - Zoho (CRM for Ticketing system) - Syncromsp (CRM for ticketing system) - Syncro remote for remote access - zoho Assist for remote access - Go to live (soft phone) Projects: Rio Tinto (Accenture) Computer troubleshooting, Office356 & Active Directory Management - Create Network account - Create mailbox / Distribution list - Disable Network account - Attribute configuration - Providing Access permissions for mailboxes & distribution list for end users. - Providing Access for folders by adding end users to AD Group - increase mailbox storage for end users using EMC - Password reset for end user - Email configuration by recreating outlook profile for on premise user and migrated user (users migrated to office365) - SCANPST repair for corrupt .ost/.pst file - Repair MS Office that includes MS outlook application - Do basic troubleshooting Calendars or mailbox issues for end user o Office365: - Providing access to end users for migrated mailboxes through portal.office.com - Providing permissions for end users for Office365 license, Enterprise Mobility, and intune company portal - Troubleshoot by checking end user’s permission through portal.office.com and portal.azure.com for intune. - Symantec VIP Access registration for remote access for end users using Symantec VIP Manager - VPN configuration and troubleshooting - Software troubleshooting for company and client standard applications. For example, Citrix, MS office application, VPN (Orange), Symantec End Point, Cisco WebEx, Web Browser troubleshooting, skype for business or Lync, etc. - Assist end users for printer Mapping o Assist end users for folder and mailbox mapping - Remote Troubleshooting using LMI (LogMeIn) or Skype for business or Lync or MS teams - Software installation Via SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) Projects : Technology Enablement (Accenture) Accomplishments: - Contribute on continues improvement of processes and troubleshooting methods by finding or forming a best solution on issues within the supported projects and updating the SharePoint Knowledge Base - Assist in providing technical assistance to Service Desk Projects that are in transition - Conduct the automated Quarterly Periodic Access Review (PAR) on TEMPO mail distribution groups, to ensure that members are updated - Ensure that all production workstations (including SD/TEMPO Tools) and equipment are in normal condition and comply with Accenture's Security Standards. With my technical and customer service experiences, I was able to enhance and learn a lot. with these skills, I will ensure my client's welfare and provide the necessary technical solutions that my client will need. I'll be glad to be of assistance and work with you.CitrixConnectWise AutomateSkype For BusinessOnline Chat SupportEmail SupportCustomer ServiceComputer NetworkDesktop ApplicationMicrosoft TeamsMicrosoft Office 365ServiceNow
- $10 hourlyHi there! Let me go straight to the point and tell you to let go of the menial stuff below that holding you back from growing your business. Communication/Video Conferencing ( Zoom , Microsoft Teams , WhatsApp ,Google Meet) Scheduling and appointments ( Calendly, Google Calendar) File sharing and document management (Dropbox, Google Drive, Sharepoint Reports and Process Documents (Google Sheets, Google Docs , Microsoft office (Excel, powerpoint) Social Media Engagement (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter, YouTube) Graphic Designing/Video Editing (Adobe Photoshop, Capcut, Canva, Adobe Illustrator) Data Entry Customer support ( email and chat) So yeah lets talk on how can I support you?CitrixWixWordPressSlackAsanaMultiple Email Account ManagementSocial Media Ad CampaignData AnalysisVirtual AssistanceAppointment SettingSAP CRMCanvaGraphic DesignAdobe Photoshop
- $5 hourlyExperience: Senior Technical Support Network Services (Phone, Chat, Remote Access, Email) Technical Support Representative (Phone, Remote Access) Cisco Networking PC, IPTV, IP Phone (Avaya, Cisco), Network, Email (Outlook, webmail) Troubleshooting Software/Tools: HP SMS, CRM(Siebel), BOMGAR, Citrix, VMware, MS Office, Outlook, Skype, Google Drive/Docs/Sheets, Zendesk, Slack, Linux (Intermediate), Photoshop (Intermediate), AutoCAD (Basic), Canva (Beginner), Trello (Beginner) Strengths: • Good leadership, planning and strategy skills. • Can easily adapt and learn quickly • Strong communication skills, both written and verbal • Ability to multi-task and meet timelines on deliverables • Initiative-taker, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure • Strong attention to detail Education: BS in Computer Engineering Languages: English (Fluent) Filipino (Native)CitrixMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft OfficeTechnical SupportComputer NetworkNetwork AdministrationAvayaBeyondTrustAdobe PhotoshopCisco Certified Network Associate
- $10 hourlyThe search for your 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 is over! 𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑬 𝑴𝑬! So I can help you ease your workload. Let me tell you why the search is over 😉 🏋🏻♀️ My strengths that fit your job: ✅ Good verbal and written skills ✅ Goal and detail-oriented ✅ Well organized ✅ Eager to learn ✅ Passionate and dedicated 📝 Here are the things I have worked with outside this platform that I can offer: 📌 Phone, Email, and Chat Support 📌 Data Entry 📌 Online Research 📌 Email Management 📌 Basic File Management 📌 Account Management 🧰 Tools I am knowledgeable about: ⚙ Zendesk ⚙ ServiceNow ⚙ Intercom ⚙ Slack ⚙ Skype ⚙ Microsoft Outlook/Teams/Word ⚙ Citrix ⚙ Bomgar / AnyDesk ⚙ Active Directory Users & Computer 🖥 Social Media: 🌐 Facebook 🌐 Instagram 🌐 Twitter 🌐 Youtube 🌐 Viber 🌐 WhatsApp 🧐 Interested in hiring me? ✉ Drop me a quick message or invite so we can schedule a call. 👩💻 Let me know when I can start! 😊CitrixVirtual AssistanceSocial Media ChatbotMicrosoft WordMicrosoft TeamsCRM SoftwareMicrosoft OfficeIntercomJiraSendGridXeroServiceNowSkype For BusinessSlackZendesk
- $10 hourlyHello there! Thanks for dropping by. I'm your go-to person for expert customer service support in the dynamic world of e-commerce. Whether it's navigating Shopify or Rakuten, dropshipping through AliExpress, Amazon, or Alibaba, I've got it covered. My day-to-day involves tackling emails, texts, and phone calls, managing orders from processing to tracking, and handling behind-the-scenes administrative tasks. As an IT helpdesk specialist, I thrive on resolving technical and system issues. My toolkit includes Citrix Server, Microsoft Azure, Active Directories, Boomgar, ControlUp, Mimecast, and Microsoft 365. I'm the go-to troubleshooter for all things tech-related. But that's not all—I wear another hat as a verification professional. I meticulously conduct background checks on applicants, ensuring a thorough vetting process for jobs, loans, or rental properties, safeguarding our client's interests in the realms of employment and education. I'm all about mutual growth. Your unique perspectives and challenges are opportunities for me to learn, and in return, I'm dedicated to delivering on tasks promptly and thoroughly. Let's connect—drop me a message, and let's make things happen!CitrixEnd User Technical SupportDjangoEmail SupportOberloShopifyOrder ProcessingAliExpressFreshdeskOrder TrackingZendeskDropshippingMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft Active DirectoryHelpdesk
- $25 hourlySenior Vmware engineer. More than 16 years of system administrator experience. Adept in virtualization and automation.CitrixAWS ApplicationCisco Certified Network AssociateFirewallMicrosoft Hyper-V ServerNetwork AdministrationSolution ArchitectureVMware PowerCLIMicrosoft Windows PowerShellPythonVMWareWindows Server
- $6 hourlyI have been a customer service specialist for 4 years and almost 6 years as a Technical Support Desk/Helpdesk. I provide support through email, chat and voice for customers across the globe. These work experiences made me proficient and knowledgeable on multiple products and services such as, Amazon Workspace, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Windows operating systems, Active Directory, Service Now, Citrix, Prime Video, Kindle, Fire Tablets, Fire TV devices, Echo devices. I am a person who is eager to learn for new products and services and a fast learner which makes me stand out and achieve recognition, awards from the companies I was with.CitrixSkype For BusinessMicrosoft Lync ServerOpened/Answered TicketsTicketing SystemMicrosoft Windows Movie MakerLogMeIn RescueTeamViewerAmazon Workspace AdministrationMicrosoft Office 365
- $8 hourlyWith a Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy degree. My background includes working for a company that serves both the health information technology and clinical research industries. Coding data was my main responsibility, utilizing both manual and automated processes to analyze and encode data. I also compared incoming transaction data to reference data files. Furthermore, I was involved in basic to advanced product research and quality assurance. Moreover, I have 2+ years of experience with Amazon Seller Central. I have expertise in optimizing listings, generating and uploading flat files, and handling appeal cases for restricted products that were suppressed and removed. I also have a background in training new employees before and I am now an acting project team leader. Here are some things I can do with your Amazon store: Inventory Management Lists single/variations through detail page and flat files Uploading products to any Amazon site Locate and fix listing quality alerts Update suppressed listings with missing bullets, descriptions, etc. Getting approval for certain categories Case appeals for removed listingsCitrixProduct Catalog Setup & OptimizationResearch DocumentationAmazonAmazon Listing OptimizationData Quality AssessmentAmazon FBAProduct ResearchProduct Catalog UpdateData ManagementProduct ListingsQuality ControlMedical Transcription
- $8 hourlyHello, I am Heicymae D. Balcena, an experienced Data Encoder, Administrative Officer, Account Receivables, a certified Content Editor I, and an Onboard Billing Specialist. If you are looking for a Content Editor, - I can help you proofread and edit necessary changes in terms with the format, special elements, spelling, grammar, citations, graphics, and any content editing related. - I can handle Print and Electronic Publications such as Looseleaf and Non-looseleaf (Ex: Bounds, Supplements, Electronic). - I am knowledgeable with MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, and Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Digital Edition, Kindle, Citrix, and Neptune Tools. Content Editing plays a vital role for a Publication. Hence, I am fully responsible for the overall output of a Publication before it's bound for release. Ensuring that I'll be able to deliver a high-quality document which provides accurate information, is 100% readable, and is comprehensible. If you are looking for an Administrative Staff/Account Receivables/Onboard Billing Specialist, I can be of help with the following: - Creation of the newly onboarded Product and/or Client. - Keeping the Client's track record updated. - Creating and sending Client's Invoice Statements on time. - Organizing the Client's record and be responsible with the creation of the Client's SOP if needed. - Address any issues and/or concerns. - Maintain strong communication between the management and the client. As an experienced Administrative Officer/Account Receivables, and Onboard Billing Specialist, the main goal is always ensuring that I am providing accurate and precise information with the Client's Profile. And that I am able to keep their track records updated and address any issues/concerns being encountered. But most importantly, I had to make sure that I am billing the correct amount to the right Client. Skills: - High Sense of Responsibility - Strong Communication Skills - Strong Work Ethic - Good Interpersonal and Organizational Skills - Problem-Solving Ability - Flexible towards Working Hours - Computer Literate - Team Player Should you wish to know more, I'd be happy to discuss at any time of your convenience. Thank you for taking time in reading this and I'll be looking forward to hear from you. More powers! All the best, Heicymae D. BalcenaCitrixInventory ReportEbookProofreadingFormattingProduct OnboardingAdministrative SupportContent EditingLexisNexisElectronic PublishingXML
- $35 hourlyI have 15 years experience as a remote support engineer. Most of it as a helpdesk for MSP's. Currently, I am engaged as a Service Delivery Manager, overseeing L3 Remote Support Engineers in a financial environment, where I manage escalations and ensure seamless service delivery. My experiences includes but not limited to supporting Domain Name System (DNS) · PRTG · VMware vCenter · Amazon Web Services (AWS) · Cisco Systems Products · Microsoft Intune · Windows Server · Networking · Internet Information Services (IIS) · Office 365 Administration I am also fluent in writing and speaking in English.CitrixVMware AdministrationLinux System AdministrationAWS ApplicationNetwork AdministrationMaster Data ManagementIncident ManagementDHCPMicrosoft Exchange ServerSalesforceVMware vSphereMicrosoft AzureWindows ServerMicrosoft Active DirectoryDNS
- $15 hourlyNeed an EXPERIENCED VIRTUAL ASSISTANT for the long haul? 💼💰 Cost-Effective & Tech Savvy ⚡️💻 High Speed Internet & Equipment 🕗🛡️ Time Zone & Data Security Here's what clients book me for 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼 ●Clients let me handle a wide range of virtual assistant tasks, including data entry, scheduling, research, and administrative support, ensuring streamlined operations and increased productivity. 🔥 Customer Service ●My expertise is always being a top-tier customer support, solving problems, or ensuring customers walk away happy, no matter the channel. 🔥Debt Collection Expertise ●Proficient in the art of debt recovery, with a deep understanding of collections strategies, regulations, and best practices. 🔥Negotiation Skills ●My goal is to negotiate payment arrangements, settlement offers, and other financial solutions while maintaining a professional demeanor. 🔥Organized and Detailed ●I keep meticulous records of everything, from interactions to payments and account information. You won't find any loose ends with me. 🔥Data Detective ●I like to analyze debtor profiles, payment histories, and financial situations. This helps me customize collection strategies for the best results. 🔥Master Negotiator ●When it comes to working out payment plans or settlements, I'm your guy. I can negotiate effectively while keeping things professional. 🔥 Social Media Management ●My goal is to create and manage engaging content, schedule posts, chat with your followers, and track what's working to boost your online presence. 🔥 Emails ●Expect she will keep your email inbox in a tip-top shape. Quick responses, professional communication, and impeccable email correspondence are their forte. 🔥 Call Handling ●Got calls flooding in? No worries, she will handle them like a pro, whether it's answering inquiries or resolving issues. 🔥 Multitasking ●Exceptional ability to efficiently handle multiple tasks concurrently, effectively prioritizing workloads to meet deadlines and ensure smooth operations. With my skills in customer service, social media, emails, call handling, and multitasking, I'm ready to help your business shine in the online world. Let's team up and make sure your customers have an amazing experience with your brand! Just 3 quick steps left 👉🏻 Send me an Upwork Message 👉🏻 Click the green Schedule Button 👉🏻 Choose one for 30 minutes and I'll confirm a timeslotCitrixMicrosoft OfficeCanvaCiscoSocial Media ContentFacebook PageCustomer EngagementCustomer ServiceDebt CollectionCommunication EtiquetteCustomer SupportProduct Knowledge
- $5 hourlyI am well experienced in customer service industry. I have 9 years of experience handling customer inquiries either over the phone or thru email. I am willing to learn new things and improve myself. I'm a good team player and open to everyone's feedback/ideas. I'm detail oriented and highly motivated to succeed. I'm very competitive in a way to make my self improve.CitrixCitrix ADCData EntrySalesforce LightningEmail CommunicationProduct KnowledgeCustomer SupportOrder TrackingEmail Support
- $8 hourlyHello! My name is Nick. I am a certified talent who successfully passed an Upwork invitation-only basis assessment process demonstrating proficiency, strong skills, high-quality work and exceptional composition in Customer Service. ⭐ Upwork Skill Certification - Customer Service (certification badge on profile) Provider: Upwork Issued: June 2023 In my previous role, I served as a virtual assistant for a real estate business, gaining valuable experience in the industry. Additionally, I bring a combined four years of experience in customer service and technical support within the BPO industry, along with one year of virtual assistant experience for an investor client in real estate,CitrixReal Estate Lead GenerationReal Estate Cold CallingAppointment SettingSlackTechnical SupportCRM SoftwareCustomer SupportCustomer ServicePodioCommunication EtiquetteTravel & HospitalityZendeskEmail SupportOnline Chat Support
- $10 hourlyNeed EXPERIENCED PURCHASING/PROCUREMENT ANALYST for long haul? 2 Years in Virtual Purchasing Analyst 1 Year in Virtual Procurement Admin 12 Years On-Site Procurement Officer 💰📊Cost Efficiency & Global Market Insight 📚💻Language & Technology Proficiency Execute end-to-end procurement processes, including market research, supplier identification, negotiation, and contract management, leveraging virtual platforms and global market insights to optimize costs and enhance supply chain efficiency. Here's what client book for me 👇👇👇 Analytical Skills - assess data, identify trends, and make informed decisions regarding procurement strategies and cost optimization. Knowledge of Supply Chain Management - expertise with the sourcing, vendor management, and inventory control operations.. Proficiency in Data Analysis Tools - skilled in using data analysis tools, such as Excel, or specialized procurement software (ORACLE, Citrix, XERO) enables to manipulate and interpret data efficiently, supporting informed decision-making. Attention to Detail - to accurately analyze procurement data, identify discrepancies, and ensure compliance with procurement policies and procedures. Communication Skills - to collaborate with stakeholders, negotiate contracts, and convey procurement insights and recommendations to management and other relevant parties. I am confident that my skill set fully satisfies the needs of the business, and I am excited to offer my knowledge to help your purchasing and procurement processes grow even more. Let's connect!CitrixOracle ApplicationsProduct SourcingVirtual AssistanceVendor ManagementInventory ManagementXeroPurchase OrdersPrice & Quote NegotiationAdministrative SupportProcurementPurchasing ManagementLogistics CoordinationData EntryGoogle Docs
- $9 hourlyGood Day! I am very knowledgeable as a Technical Support and Sales Associate and as an IT Helpdesk and back-office job. I am very hard working and very keen on details and strive to meet my client's needs, I am skilled in handling different people as I have worked with an International Account. I also have used Salesforce, Active Directory, Service Now, Citrix Workspace, Screen Sharing, VPN, Microsoft Office / Office 365, Google Docs. I also know how to troubleshoot cellphone, computers and printers and install softwaresCitrixTechnical SupportCustomer SupportOffice 365BeyondTrustGoogle DocsMicrosoft OfficeServiceNowMicrosoft Active DirectorySalesforce
- $7 hourlyI am a skilled and reliable Virtual Assistant with over three years of experience in assisting clients on various campaigns. With a strong dedication to helping clients achieve their targets and streamline their workload, I am committed to providing top-notch services to drive revenue growth for companies. As a virtual assistant, I am proficient in managing tasks, scheduling, and providing excellent customer service. My strong attention to detail and ability to work independently make me an invaluable asset to any team. Looking towards the future, I aim to further expand my skills and knowledge in virtual assistance and become a sought-after trainer in the industry.CitrixSalesforceGoogle DocsGoogle Sheets
- $8 hourlyWith 14 years of experience in Call Center Industry. Previous job roles include, Administrative Tasks, Client and Candidate/Customer Service, Basic Technical Support via inbound and outbound calling, emails and chat. Reliable, committed and with integrity. With great work ethics and attitude towards work. Adaptable to change, fast learner and can work with less supervision. I am confident with the quality of my work that will bring asset to your company.CitrixCommunication SkillsAdministrative SupportProject ManagementIn-App SupportDecision MakingCritical Thinking SkillsCustomer SupportSalesforceCRM SoftwareCiscoDemo PresentationOrganizational BehaviorMicrosoft Outlook
- $8 hourlyHaving 15 years work experience, I've worked in different fields, International and local companies. I've worked in different fields such as Customer Service, Sales and IT industry. I've been labeled as a problem solution and results oriented, dedicated and committed to work and a good team player and team leader.CitrixMicrosoft AzureMulti-Factor AuthenticationVoIP SoftwareVPNHardware TroubleshootingComputer AssemblyMicrosoft Active DirectoryVirtual Desktop InfrastructureOracleComputing & NetworkingMicrosoft OutlookComputer NetworkWindows AdministrationEmail Support
- $5 hourlyUtilizing my skills as a part of a strong workforce, with the goal of being one with the vision of the organization.CitrixAccuracy VerificationComputer SkillsCRM SoftwareTypingVMWareCost PlanningIBM Lotus Notes TravelerData EntryMicrosoft OutlookAccounting BasicsTime ManagementGoogle DocsData AnalysisSAP
- $7 hourlyPursuing opportunities that will allow me to grow professionally while utilizing my skills that can promote your corporate mission. Currently in search of new things to learn and explore the world on how to continue the things that I love which are helping customers or other people. Join me on my journey to becoming the person I wished to be and let's lend a helping hand!CitrixData EntryTechnical SupportEmail CommunicationAvayaPhone CommunicationHealthRetailCustomer ServiceVirtual AssistanceZoho CRMZendeskJira
- $11 hourlyTo give my knowledge, experiences, and talents to a company that would give me a chance to advance professionally. Self-driven and goal-oriented a person with a solid administrative and secretarial experience who is able to define wise priorities, carry out choices, and regularly achieve operational deadlines, leading to a high level of job satisfaction. Strong interpersonal communication abilities to establish rapport at all organizational levels and beyond the company and create long-lasting relationships. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or as a team member on different tasks to accomplish set targets efficiently and professionally. I am proficient in: Ms Teams, Skype, WordPress, Google Docs, MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Office, Google Spreadsheets, Sharepoint, Kronos/Dimenzion, Dizzion, Citrix, Ascendify, Salesforce, Sourcing (monster.com, zip recruiter, mighty recruiter, flexjobs, LinkedIn, Indeed, Career Builder)CitrixStaff Recruitment & ManagementNew Member OnboardingSourcingMicrosoft TeamsKronos Workforce ManagementEmployee OnboardingLead GenerationAdministrative SupportData ScrapingLinkedIn RecruitingWordPressSalesforce CRMRecruitingData Entry
- $6 hourlyHi, I am Eden D. Del Rosario, a work-from-home mom from the City of Smiles, Philippines. I've been in BPO and ESL for almost ten years combined. I have acted as after-sales support, answering product-specific questions and providing remedies for some E-commerce accounts (Amazon.com, AutoAnything.com & Morris 4x4.com) via chat and e-mail. I have a background in helpline services for technical and sales. Additionally, I've worked in the ESL industry for more than five years, which helped me revamp my sales and problem-solving skills. I am enterprising and receptive and work independently with less supervision. I am also a self-starter and excel at quickly handling inquiries, policy changes, and resolving concerns. I am eager to work for a company that appreciates its employees and challenges its people to learn and grow positively. I can't wait to discuss this working opportunity with you. Have a good one!CitrixPhone SupportOnline Chat SupportEmail SupportHappyFoxEcommerce Order FulfillmentTicketing SystemShopifyZendeskAdministrative SupportGorgiasSlack
- $5 hourlyI believe that my experience as a customer service and tech support agent in the past 8 years, makes me the best match. I think I have the skills and knowledge that you are looking for. A skilled communicator and experienced marketer to grow your business and help your company stand out from the competition. In my 8-year-long and ongoing professional life, I have attained the right experience and enhanced my skills, which are vital for this position. And as a success-driven person and as I plan to go far in this field, I want to work for the best in the industry, and you are it. I love to apply all the skills and knowledge that I have.CitrixSlackMicrosoft OfficeVICIDIALEmail CommunicationOnline Chat SupportZendesk
- $3 hourlyI am flexible, reliable, and organized with good timekeeping skills. I am enthusiastic about every job I handle with a self-motivated and hardworking attitude. I can adapt well to any work organization whether it be within a team or alone with minimal supervision. With my 10 years of experience working in the Business Process Outsourcing industry, I have acquired a specialized skill set to handle good conversation and client relations. Being efficient in the English Language I can communicate effectively with clients over the phone and through email. I am hoping of landing a good employer or company where I can use my skill set to help and contribute in a way where I can make a positive impact while also learning and developing my skills.CitrixGoogle FormsActive DirectoryGoogle DocsKronos Workforce ManagementCustomer Relationship ManagementOracle SiebelMicrosoft WordEmail HandlingComputer Network
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.