Hire the best Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) Specialists in Egypt
Check out Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) Specialists in Egypt with the skills you need for your next job.
- $15 hourly- I offer 3D CAD modeling and professional quality drawings for manufacturing. Additionally I am experienced in Sheet metal manufacturing field. Manufacturing Engineer in Prefabrication Department ( Sheet Metal , Heavy Plate work and steel structure )at a Market Leader in Industrial project Manufacturer company - 2D, 3D Modeling and CNC programingComputer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)CAM SoftwareSteel StructureCNC ProgrammingDraftingMicrosoft PowerPointMechanical DesignSiemens NXSteel Detail Drawing3D ModelingSolidWorks2D DesignAutodesk AutoCAD
- $40 hourlyHi, if you are looking for a professional mechanical design, Look no Further! I’m an expert in not only CAD work using SolidWorks and AutoCAD but also with FEA using Ansys software, with all the knowledge I have I can get your idea to life using all the methods I’ve studied through hand calculations, 3D modelling with the real components in your country market then FEA to see if the design can do the functions required safely and if it is optimized to lower the cost for you or not, whether the work is simple or complex I accept challenge and eager to learn new things in different mechanical engineering subjects: ✅ 3D Modelling for mechanical design ✅ 3D Modelling for 3D printing ✅ Surface Modelling ✅ Sheet metal ✅ Weldment tool (for frame design) ✅ 2D Drawing (drafting for manufacturing) ✅ Plastic Mold Design ✅ Sheet Metal Die Design ✅ FEA using Ansys for (static structural analysis, Transient structural analysis, Explicit Dynamic analysis, Modal analysis, Random vibration analysis, response spectrum, Buckling analysis, Rigid dynamics, Transient thermal analysis, steady state thermal analysis) I’ll be always available for any project you have in mind, just message me so I can give you my ideas about the work. Certificates: ✅ CSWP-MD ✅ CSWPA-SM ✅ CSWPA-WD ✅ CSWPA-SU ✅ CSWPA-DT Software: ✅ SolidWorks ✅ AutoCAD ✅ AnsysComputer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)Design SimulationMechanical DesignANSYSCAD & CAM SoftwareSolidWorks2D DraftingSurface DesignFinite Element ModelingFinite Element AnalysisSurface Modeling3D ModelingMechanical EngineeringFinite Element Analysis SoftwareCAM Software3D Modeling Software
- $100 hourlyI am Ahmed Attia, a student at the Faculty of Engineering, and I work on the implementation of mechanical design using the necessary engineering programs. I make a professional CV, make a professional logo, edit images and animations, design buildings using AutoCAD, do all inventory and shop drawings, and design fire and air conditioning works.Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)PlumbingFire Protection EngineeringManagement SkillsGraphic DesignMicrosoft OfficeMechanical DesignTypingGraphics Animation & Compositing FrameworkAutodesk RevitHVAC System DesignMEP DesignSolidWorksCAM Software
- $20 hourlyIm a CNC engineer with more than 8-year experience in the CNC field my main job is drawing, plastic injection mould, die-cast mould, and spear part also I have a great experience in CNC programming and cam software programming which allows me to work on milling machines 3_4 and 5 axes and turning machine and turn-mill machine. What can I do for you? 1- 3d Design. 2-product Design. 3- cam programming. 4- mould design. 5- Choosing the best manufactory method. 6- optimize the CNC machine working time. 7- design a 3d printing model. 8- 2d design for the wood router. kindly ask me for my job PortfolioComputer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)CAD & CAM Software3D DrawingCNC ProgrammingCAD SoftwareCADCAM SoftwareIndustry KnowledgeManufacturing Engineering3D Printing3D DesignSolidWorks
- $16 hourlyI am a mechanical engineer with extensive Fusion 360 experience, transforming design ideas into manufacture-ready products. From parametric solid modelling, surface modelling, freeform (T-spline) modelling, reverse engineering (mesh manipulation), and GD&T, I have you covered with deep engineering knowledge and a multi-disciplinary skill set in mechanical design, product design, manufacturing processes, and mechatronic systems design. Software used: 1: CAD/CAM (Fusion 360) I have been using CAD systems since 2013, starting with AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Inventor, and finally Fusion 360, which I have been using professionally since 2019. I have good knowledge of design and manufacturing practices for the following: 1: Injection moulding 2: CNC Milling (2.5 and 3 axes) and turning. 3: Additive Manufacturing - 3D printing. I can help you with the following: 1: Mechanical design of parts, enclosures, and integrated systems. 2: Generating valid concepts based on your specifications. 3: Synthesis and analysis of mechanical systems. 4: Generating parametrically valid designs with no timeline errors and perfect surface continuity. 5: Optimising your parts for manufacturing and assembly. 6: Creating custom Fusion 360 API scripts to automate your model using Python 7: Running the required simulations to validate your designs 8: Creating manufacturing documents (detail drawings, assembly drawings, bills of materials, manufacturing set-up sheets) About me: I graduated with a B.Sc. in mechanical engineering in 2017, and ever since, my learning journey has never stopped as I kept acquiring and sharpening skills for industry 4.0, including: Robot kinematics, motion planning, and control Industrial IoT systems Industrial design Throughout my work, I apply a strict policy of commitment to deliver the best solutions in the shortest time possible while following industry standards and market trends. When available, I will adjust my time zone for the best possible communication.Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)PythonAPIStress AnalysisRoboticsProduct DesignIndustrial & Product Design ConsultationPrototypingMechanical DesignCAEDesign for ManufacturingFinite Element AnalysisMechanical EngineeringCAM SoftwareAutodesk Fusion 3603D Modeling
- $5 hourlyI’m a mechanical engineer with experience in design mechanical parts and small machines and that beside the ability to code cad files on cnc machines. I’m experienced in SOLIDWORKS, AUTOCAD and powermill programs. Totally, I do manage all aspects of my works myself with regular communication with clients to satisfy their needs. I also know a lot about Arabic language teaching and translation from n to English.Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)Research Paper WritingContent RewritingContent CreationArabic English AccentArabic TutoringCAD DraftingCAM SoftwareSolidWorksMechanical Engineering
- $30 hourlyI'm a freelancer translate both Spanish and English, i'm too a writer newspapers and articles in the most professional way.Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)CAM SoftwareIBM SameTime
- $15 hourlyIam a dentist, and I am an Expert in Exocad designer, i have my own practice. i am also an amateur in excel sheetsComputer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)DentistryDental CareDental TechnologyCAD SoftwareCAM SoftwareCAD & CAM Software
- $10 hourlyana aeman min misr walearabiih hi lughati alam wana huna limusaeadatik shkhsyaan musaliyh ...ana aeman min misr walearabiih hi lughati alam wana huna limusaeadatik shkhsyaan musaliyhComputer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)CAM Software
- $15 hourlyAs an experienced CAD/CAM dental designer, I possess a strong set of technical skills in designing and producing high-quality dental restorations and appliances. I am proficient in using a variety of CAD/CAM software, including 3Shape and exocad,. Additionally, I have a thorough understanding of dental anatomy and materials and am proficient in digital impression scanning, 3D modeling and printing, and CAM software. My work ethic is characterized by a strong attention to detail, efficient project management, and collaborative problem-solving. In my previous role, I successfully managed complex projects from conception to completion, resulting in increased efficiency and productivity for the dental laboratory. I am committed to continuous learning and development, always seeking opportunities to expand my skills and knowledge in the dental industry. I am excited to bring my expertise and experience to new challenges and opportunities in the industry.Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)Dental CareYAPI Practical Dental Solutions YAPIDental TechnologyModelingDENTCAM SoftwareCAD & CAM Software3D Modeling
- $30 hourlyI am a computer engineer, I am good at dealing with any software, and I am a very experienced engineer in any work I do. I am good at writing, especially writing articles. I have experience in the field of poker games.Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)CAM Software
- $10 hourlyI am a graduate of the Faculty of applied Medical Sciences and specialize in CAD CAM, and I possess skills in fixed prosthodontics bridges,crown,DSD,veneers,implantsComputer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)CADMicroStationCAD SoftwareCAM SoftwareCAD ConversionCAD & CAM Software
- $3 hourlyHighly skilled Manufacturing Engineer with experience in planning and directing manufacturing operations. Adept at motivating the team to adhere to a production schedule. Optimize manufacturing processes, eliminate waste, and implement cost-reduction initiatives that increase profits by 20%.Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)Business ManagementManagement SkillsSolidWorksCAM SoftwareCAD & CAM SoftwareProject Management
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.