Hire the best Computer Skills Specialists in South Africa
Check out Computer Skills Specialists in South Africa with the skills you need for your next job.
- $40 hourlyIf you are looking to make the next move in your career but you are unsure what that looks like, finding yourself a career coach is a great starting point. Together, we will work through your key strengths and skills and we will use those to identify potential careers you might want to find out more about and apply to. I am a certified career coach with a real passion for helping others discover what they are really passionate about. My career coaching services consist of 2 distinct packages 1. LinkedIn and Resume Design - This service is focused purely on helping you get the next job. You may know what you are looking for already and you just need a bit of help designing an eye-catching CV. The process I use is one focused on: a. A comprehensive strengths analysis b. An understanding of who you are as a person and what makes you tick c. Rewriting the resume and LinkedIn profile in a way that showcases your unique strengths and qualities 2. Career Coaching - Minimum 3 sessions (recommended 6-8) These services are focused on getting to know you as a person and working with you to identify where you believe the next move in your career should be. These sessions are ideal for anyone who wants to spend some time in this process - it is designed to empower you and help you to make the right next career move. As with the CV, I use a strengths-based model to work through these sessions with you. Note: I am also a certified leadership development coach, so if you are looking for someone to help you on your leadership journey, please reach out to me. My passion is helping you to achieve your goals for your career, whatever that may look like. Please do contact me for more information as well as your requirements so I can design the best package for your needs. Regards MatthewComputer SkillsLeadership CoachingCustomer ServiceMicrosoft WordBusiness WritingEnglishResume WritingOnline WritingConstant ContactAccuracy VerificationResumeResume DevelopmentMock InterviewCareer Coaching
- $8 hourlyI am a self-motivated, dedicated, reliable and hardworking individual, determined to accomplish anything I set my mind to. My previous employment includes Restaurant and back office management as well as being a personal administrative assistant for a short term brokerage firm. As a freelancer, I have successfully completed a number of projects, ranging from lead generation to data entry/collection, personal admin and transcription.Computer SkillsGoogle DocsAccuracy VerificationMicrosoft ExcelTypingMicrosoft WordContact ListGoogle SearchOnline ResearchData CollectionManagement SkillsKeyword ResearchData Entry
- $14 hourly✔ 92 Words Per Minute Typing Speed ✔ 4 x Monitor Work-Station/Computer & 1000mb/1000mb Fiber-line. ✔ Back-up Generator and Internet line ✔ Available 24/7 ✔ Urgent/Same-day tasks accepted Being previously employed as an Executive Assistant (Later promoted to Key-Account Manager) for one of South Africa's most reputable Insurance Companies, I strive to provide ethical and professional assistance in all supportive roles. Dedicated in leadership, problem-solving, critical thinking and time management. I am outgoing, dedicated, and open-minded. I get across to people and adjust to changes with ease. I believe that a person should work on developing their professional skills and learning new things all the time.Computer SkillsRecruitingGuitarStaff Recruitment & ManagementAdministrateAdministrative SupportTopic ResearchCanvaEnglish TutoringData EntryAccuracy VerificationMicrosoft WordMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft ExcelTyping
- $35 hourlyCurrently retired * Machine Learning * Information Systems & Database Management / Data Integrity, Analyzing and Capturing * Consumer Retail Marketing - product specialist and market research * Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Powerpoint * Google Suite (Google Sheets, Docs, Forms) and Workspace * Project Management * Customer support – call center & online * Web development – intranet portals and online applications * Communication services - Fibre-to-the-home / digitally-connected-home * Certified ISO9001:2000 quality control and process auditor * King 3 Corporate Governance - Compliance Officer * Oracle, Postgre, MySQL * Wave Accounting, Quickbooks * Shopify * Transcription Services (Voice to text, scans to text, PDF to text) * Voice Over Services * Social media content specialistComputer SkillsData EntryLinguisticsData CleaningMarketing AnalyticsData AnnotationData MiningGoogle FormsError DetectionMachine LearningGrowth AnalyticsGoogle SheetsMicrosoft ExcelEnglish
- $50 hourlyWhat would you do if you had a superhero sidekick, cheerleader and expert guide all rolled into 1 person? That's exactly what it's like working with a certified life coach! My coaching system empowers you to take full control of every aspect of your life so that you don't stay trapped in a cycle of events that don't bring you joy or fulfilment. Hey, I'm Andre: A certified Life Transformation Coach equipped with the ultimate coaching system and an abundance of powerful personal experiences that could empower you to develop an unstoppable mindset, overcome your limitations and design your ultimate life vision. I'll show you how to create a life that makes you feel abundant, joyful and free. So, how does my Ultimate Life Vision Coaching System work? - First, we journey through inner-self, goal, challenge and value discovery - Next, we crush hidden challenges and free you from negative emotional baggage and limiting beliefs sabotaging your life. - Finally, you create a new self-image, build unbreakable habits, discover how to radiate self-confidence and design your ultimate life vision. The best part... You can start FOR FREE! Get your free Ultimate Life Vision coaching session where we are going to work together to create a crystal clear vision for your life. We will uncover hidden challenges that could be sabotaging your success. You will leave the session feeling renewed, re-energised and inspired to finally master your mind and design your ultimate life vision. When you book your free Ultimate Life Vision coaching session, you get special access to my “QUICK ACTION” DISCOUNTED PRICE. You also gain access to my 100% FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Fun Facts about me: 🤓 I'm a bit of a bookworm and a nerd! 💪 I lived through the COVID pandemic in China! 👔 I prefer wearing my favourite 2 or 3 pairs of clothing every day. 🏑My favourite sport is field hockey. 📝 I once accidentally wrote a short book. Remember, even becoming 1% better every day is absolutely remarkable.Computer SkillsGraphic DesignEducational TechnologyTeaching EnglishEnglishEducation PresentationSlide TransitionMicrosoft PowerPointPPTXSlide Animation
- $50 hourlyObjective To enhance my professional skills, capabilities and knowledge in an organization that recognizes the value of hard work and trusts me with responsibilities and challenges.Computer SkillsProofreadingTranslationMarket Research InterviewGeneral TranscriptionAudio TranscriptionVideo TranscriptionEnglishZuluData Entry
- $60 hourlyI am a competent Financial accountant that Prouds himself on the diversity of knowledge gained in all areas of manufacturing, sales and business administrationComputer SkillsComputerMicrosoft OutlookBusiness ManagementManagement SkillsMicrosoft WordBudget ProposalProduct DevelopmentBrand DevelopmentMicrosoft PowerPointLiteracyStrategyMicrosoft ExcelFinancial AuditSage
- $50 hourlyMy content writing style is informal, easy-reading, and location-specific. My creative writing style is descriptive, imaginative, fun, and unexpecting. I'm a nippy researcher who can produce high-quality content in a flash, with the ability to take information and ideas to formulate well-balanced articles—making them stand out by adding an upbeat voice. I have experience with SEO optimization, Google Sheets and WordPress. My work includes: - Children's short stories ghostwriting for Amazon.com - eBook ghostwriting for Amazon.com - Editing and Proofreading - Copywriting - SEO and HTML knowledge - Social media posts and content - Content writing on a variety of niches - YouTube animation scripts - Poetry - Sleep casts I can handle critique very well and believe that editing and fine-tuning can create the ultimate end product.Computer SkillsKeyword Lists2D IllustrationIllustrationEbookInternet ResearchEnglish ProofreadingContent WritingWeb AccessibilityPoetryArticle WritingMarket ResearchSEO WritingCreative Writing
- $20 hourlyI am an International Social Media manager + Operations Manager and Virtual Assistant from Mauritius, I bring a unique combination of skills and expertise to effectively manage operations and provide comprehensive virtual assistance. With a proven track record of successfully coordinating and optimizing processes, I am committed to streamlining workflows and enhancing productivity. Let's collaborate and achieve success together. Other services I offer my clients -Website design -Automations -Project Management -Graphic design -Copywriting and many more I look forward to working with you soon!Computer SkillsSocial Media AdvertisingSocial Media ManagementSocial Media Content CreationMicrosoft OfficeData EntryTime ManagementAdministrative SupportContent WritingWordPressGraphic DesignLogo Design
- $7 hourlyMy name is Zikhona and I am a young graduate who completed Digital Marketing. As a fresh grad, I'm extremely excited to explore a plethora of jobs in my field like Data Entry. Data Entry is perfect for me to kick start my career. I am a great communicator, energetic, and reliable. I understand customer service and consider myself to be hardworking, organized, honest, and cooperative. My skills include but not limited to: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive, Data Analytics, WordPress Web Design, Collecting Data and I also specialize in Graphics on Canva as well as Presentations. I am available to work for any client big or small from any industry. And strive to maintain a lasting relationship with my clients.Computer SkillsImage EditingCanvaWordPressWeb DesignCustomer ServiceData EntryGoogle DocsMicrosoft Office
- $25 hourlyHi, I'm Noku, an experienced social media strategist seeking freelance opportunities to leverage my creativity and strategic thinking to drive brand awareness, engagement, and customer satisfaction for clients. I specialize in creating and executing comprehensive social media campaigns, monitoring trends, and analyzing performance data to continuously improve results. With a passion for delivering exceptional outcomes, I have successfully helped businesses enhance their online presence and reach their target audience effectively. My expertise lies in developing customized strategies that align with client goals and deliver tangible results. Key Skills: Social Media Strategy: Crafting tailored approaches to maximize brand visibility and engagement across various platforms. Campaign Execution: Implementing effective social media campaigns to generate leads and drive conversions. Trend Analysis: Staying up-to-date with industry trends to ensure strategies remain relevant and impactful. Data Analysis: Analyzing performance metrics and using data-driven insights to optimize campaign performance. Content Creation: Developing engaging content that resonates with the audience and strengthens brand identity. My commitment to excellence has resulted in notable accomplishments, including increasing brand awareness, improving customer satisfaction, and driving positive business outcomes for my clients. Let's collaborate to elevate your brand's social media presence. Reach out for a free 10-minute call to discuss your goals and how I can contribute to your success.Computer SkillsSocial Media Content CreationCommunication SkillsResearch & StrategyResolves ConflictArticle Writing
- $5 hourlyHardworking and dedicated, excellent communication, ability to concentrate for long period of time, very good in organizing skills, very good at attention to detail. I have a flexible and resourceful working attitude. A multitasking VA and can work well under pressure.My knowledge, skills, professionalism and excellent work ethic are the key factors that i use to deliver my performance efficiently. I can work independently in a computer-based environment and capable of data entry across multiple systems. I also have strong organizational skills especially regarding prioritizing work for multiple attorneys. I can manipulate and multi-task electronic documents such as PDF and . I can also work in a team structured environment. Responsibilities: -Respond to emails and phone calls -Schedule meetings -Book travel and accommodations -Manage a contact list -Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records -Organize managers’ calendars -Perform market research -Create presentations, as assigned -Address employees administrative queries -Provide customer service as first point of contact Requirements: -Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role -Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP -Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office) -Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar) -Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills -Excellent time management skills -Solid organizational skills -IT diploma in SYSTEM DEVELOPMENTComputer SkillsGraphic DesignDetermineStrategic PlanCustomer SatisfactionCustomer ServiceCustomer ExperienceTime ManagementComputer GraphicsComputer Science
- $15 hourlyTop skills: teamwork, microsoft powerpoint, excel and word, presentation skills, research Industry knowledge: water quality, aquaculture, fisheries science, data analysis, laboratory skillsComputer SkillsTopic ResearchInformation LiteracyScientific ResearchResearch MethodsData MiningEnvironmental ScienceReport WritingAcademic WritingBiotechnologyMicrobiologyCritical Thinking SkillsResearcherWastewater ManagementData Analysis
- $15 hourlyHey Explorer! Looking for someone to take away those tedious admin tasks? Perhaps to organize your personal affairs too? Project management? A superstar virtual assistant? Mhmm.. Something to think about! Is your admin side of your business a well-oiled machine? Missing appointments? Hundreds of unread emails? Okay! To ask the right question is already half the solution to a problem. I am that brilliant idea you had! Whether you need administrative support, file management, social media management, someone to draft correspondence or a scheduling assistant, I can understand why and I can handle it. I have extensive experience in the administration umbrella together various other skills like performing research, drafting documents, maintaining records and debt collection. Administration is the backbone of an organization. Therefore a smooth flowing one is key a successful organization. A Virtual Assistant like me is hard to find, and now it's 100% at your disposal...What do you have to lose?Computer SkillsEmail EtiquetteCalendarCommunication EtiquetteOrganizerAdministrative SupportEditing & ProofreadingSocial Media EngagementCalendar ManagementLegal WritingAccounts Receivable ManagementData EntryEvent PlanningTask CoordinationMicrosoft Office
- $20 hourlyI am a young professional filmmaker that is passionate about telling stories in a visual medium. I believe that all forms of video can tell a story, from advertising to awareness campaigns, there is always a place for media to positively influence others, so let me be the one to bring your visions to life. I can make you videos flow seamlessly with my training in video editing, create a vibrant showcase with colour grading and create dazzling effects with a suite of VFX options.Computer SkillsAdobe After EffectsAdobe Premiere ProVisual Effects
- $20 hourlyI am a newly matriculated Christian student with much experience with computers and the english language. My skills that I am confident in include: • Creative writing • Editing within the english language • Computer hardware and software • Gaming (I play competitively in a team for CS:GO) • ReviewsComputer SkillsMicrosoft ExcelEnglishReview or Feedback CollectionReviewCreative WritingData EntryGaming
- $20 hourlyI am here to make your life easier, with an organized and structured approach. I am an approachable woman with good communication and organizational skills, I am understanding and have really good listening skills. This, together with my reliability and hard working attitude, ensure that I get work done in the given time frame and even before the deadline. I am computer literate and have had the opportunity to work with different software programs and improve my email etiquette and typing speed. I have good time management skills and I like to put 100% into the work that is required of me. I am quick to adapt to change and learn new skills. Additionally to my Administrative experience, having an HR degree enables me to use a number of different theories and tools to assess and evaluate clients or employees. With the increasing technological world, I am able to use my skills virtually and encourage organizational change and help employees deal with it. I am available for short or long term contracts. I’m a fast learner and strive to do the very best in every task I undertake. I am confident I can more than deliver on the requirements you have outlined and will quickly get up to speed with any programmes that I might not be totally au fait with.Computer SkillsHuman Resource ManagementTypingGoogle CalendarMicrosoft WordMicrosoft AccessMicrosoft ExcelReceptionist SkillsCalendarVirtual AssistanceScheduling
- $11 hourlyI am a hard worker. I have excellent verbal and written communication skills and I enjoy working under pressure. I always enjoy the thrill of learning something newComputer SkillsBeta ReadingProofreadingTyping
- $69 hourlyI am an expert in research methodology, research proposal, and research report writing I am an expert in Forensic Science I am able to mentor and coach any subject related to analytical chemistry and research methodology and management I am an expert in attending crime scene management and am able to teach Introduction to Forensic Science as well as an introduction to Research Methodology I have an experience in tutoring and demonstrating subjects related to Analytical ChemistryComputer SkillsResearch MethodsResearch InterviewsResearch & StrategyResearch Paper WritingResearch & DevelopmentMicrosoft WordManagement SkillsAcademic ResearchPresentationsChemical AnalysisData AnalysisMicrosoft PowerPointChemistryAnalytical Chemistry
- $20 hourlyHi! My name is Sonica and I am an south African citizen living in the beautiful free state. I have been teaching English for 9 years but also have diploma's in safety management, photography and computer skills. I speak English and afrikaans fluently. I have all these diplomas and certificates because the world is my teacher and I firmly believe one should never stop learning!! I am 40 years old and have a lot of different experiences in different areas. I am open to further learning and I am a quick learner! Please feel free to contact me in regards to anything area you think I could be an asset to.Computer SkillsSystem AdministrationReceptionist SkillsComputerAdministrative SupportExecutive SupportWorkplace Safety & HealthTeaching EnglishDigital Photography & Cinematography
- $12 hourlyExperience on assisting customers with various issues (chats,email and calls). Outstanding communication and problem solving skills. Demonstrated ability to deliver one on one service.Computer SkillsCalendarSchedulingLawComputerTechnical SupportBusiness ManagementManagement SkillsTeaching FrenchTask CoordinationMicrosoft OfficeZendeskLiteracy
- $40 hourlyI am a Hospitality Management intern,Project manager ,First Aider ,Brand Ambassador and influencer with experience in all which . I mentioned aboveComputer SkillsMicrosoft Access ProgrammingMicrosoft Outlook DevelopmentMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft ProjectMicrosoft WindowsWindows AdministrationMicrosoft WordAdvertisingMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft AccessTechnical Project ManagementOperating Systems Development
- $25 hourlyI'm a content creator with a wide range of tried and practiced skills. If you are looking for writing, video, or media content for your business - I am here to help!! - Adobe is my main medium. I use Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, Aftereffects and Premiere Pro. I can make logos, designs, animate content (especially logos) and create videos. - Blog writing (WordPress) - Content Writing My design style is all about telling your story. Whether you are looking for professional, trim, and ready work or for more fun and creative work, I can make it for you!Computer SkillsBlog ContentWordPress ThemeSocial Media MarketingEconomicsComputerMicrosoft WordPresentationsCanvaTime ManagementResearch Paper WritingLiteracyWritingMicrosoft PowerPointAdobe Inc.WordPressBlog WritingMicrosoft Excel
- $8 hourlyI am a 30-year-old female from Gauteng, South Africa. I completed my Bachelor's Degree in Education at the University of South Africa (UNISA) in (2018). I have also completed my TEFL certificate. I am an Educator and an Online tutor with excellent computer skills. I create my own lesson plans and content for my online tutoring classes.Computer SkillsPresentation SlideMicrosoft AccessDatabase QueryElearningTutoringTeachingDatabase ReportPresentationsDatabase DesignDatabaseNearpodPresentation DesignMicrosoft PowerPointCanva
- $6 hourlyCareer Objectives I consider myself to be an honest, sincere and reliable individual with a great deal of initiative and resourcefulness. I am willing to climb the corporate ladder on my own achievements and strengths. I am a good team player and I give a hundred percent in whatever I do. I am a quick learner and therefore I find any new situation a challenge. I am looking into to furthering my studies so that I can grow.Computer SkillsMicrosoft OfficeOffice DesignComputerLiteracyMathematicsBusinessWindows 7 AdministrationDesktop ApplicationMicrosoft Windows
- $35 hourlySkills and strengths Strong Work Ethics: I take a committed and diligent approach to every activity, making sure I will offer my all to make appointments successfully. Excellent Communication: I have a nice and clear way that enables me to engage potential clients in a professional manner. Quick Learner: I can efficiently adapt to your industry and procedures thanks to my capacity for acquiring new knowledge and abilities in a short amount of time. My attention to detail is excellent, which is necessary for precise data entry and planning. Team Player: I'm an outgoing person that is eager to collaborate with others to accomplish common objectives. Despite the fact that I don’t have experience I believe that my excitement, commitment, and fundamental abilities make me a strong contender. I'm ready to pick up new skills and help your team succeed.Computer SkillsDecision MakingCommunication SkillsProblem Solving
- $50 hourlyThis letter is to introduce myself and to let you know of my interest in becoming a part of your organisation. My resume enclosed will furnish you with information concerning my overall employment background, training, education and skills. My work abilities are backed up with experiences and knowledge. I assure you that I can successfully fulfil any obligations requiring of any responsibility upon your company. I pride myself with the highest levels of ethics, effort and integrity. I would like to secure a challenging position within a corporate environment that will enable me to utilize my strength for a superior dedication and loyalty that offers potential growth and advancement with gratifying results. I am a cautious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I am very self-motivated, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I consider myself to be a "GO GETTER" and a people's person.Computer SkillsComputerLiteracyMicrosoft PowerPointCustomer ServiceSalesMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft Word
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.