Are you a savvy entrepreneur, but don’t have a flair for writing? Or, do you find yourself in need of someone to take over some tasks you no longer have time for? In times like these, you wish you could just find the right person for the job ASAP. 🚀
If you’re looking to hire a versatile content marketing professional to organize and execute your content plans or simply produce killer content for you, read on.
I’m a freelance digital content marketing specialist with more than 9 years of experience in content writing and 5 years of experience in content management and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
I’ve had worked with tech startups/SaaS, small businesses, and corporations from Asia, North and South America, Australia, and Europe. And this experience has given me heaps of opportunities to pick up and develop various digital marketing skills such as:
- Produce different types of content like SEO-ready blog posts, landing pages, web content, eBooks, product descriptions, product catalog pages, buying guides, social media content, and more
- Create content calendars, blog post outlines, long-form articles, and social media posts
- Manage content and keep track of SEO and content marketing campaign KPIs
- Produce data-driven content marketing strategies with the guidance of a Marketing Manager
- Adept at using Ahrefs, SEMRush, Frase, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Trends, among other SEO and content marketing tools
- Keep websites built on WordPress, SquareSpace, and even Shopify fresh and up-to-date
- Work closely with other team members to ensure that content writing standards and goals are always met
- Perform SEO tasks like keyword research, topic research, competitor analysis, SEO audit, and on-/off-page optimization
- Email marketing automation (MailChimp), social media management via Co-Schedule, and task management via Trello, Slack, Asana, and MeisterTask
These experiences have helped me become a well-rounded digital nomad. Now, I enjoy almost a decade of freelancing career that's built on long-term relationships with clients I enjoy working with.
Currently, I continue working on my skills by taking up relevant online courses. This will also help me stay up-to-date on the latest digital marketing tools and trends.
In addition, I'm planning on learning how to design and develop social media graphics and websites so that I can be a more versatile digital content marketer.
Ready to give it a shot? Hit that “HIRE” button and let’s talk!🚀
SEM Keyword Research
Social Media Management
Search Engine Optimization
SEO Keyword Research