Decisive, action-oriented and results-focused offering 8+ years of combined experiences in Project Management, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Web Development, Web Research and other admin support related works. Offers outstanding talents in managing effective marketing strategies, creative social media campaigns, application of white hat tactics for SEO, writing effective call-to-action statements, implementing strategic ways to improve and track site performance, team building, budget management, continuous design and improvements and conducting status meetings and customer reviews.
Driven by new challenges and desire to be successful in all endeavors. Immensely enjoys navigating all aspects of complex projects. A well rounded professional with 8+ years of providing outstanding support to big companies listed in Fortune 500.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING MANAGER
- Implements Company’s Social Media Strategy, develops brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales.
- Managing the social media marketing strategy
- Communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice”
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers
- Tweeting at least 30 – 50 times a day while engaging influencers to increase the follower-ship of our clients’ social media profiles; receiving multiple mentions and re-tweets in the process.
- Posting eye-catchy Facebook posts each day
- Building a strong presence on Google+ for each client, making the most of SEO tricks to help our clients get ahead.
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our clients’ keyword and SEO strategies.
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals
- Implement and administer search engine programs (webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Identify, design and deploy innovative technologies that result in improved systems, increased production and decreased expenses.
- Exemplary track record of success in the recruitment and mentoring of team members that consistently produce and high stress environments.
- Adept in the management of projects that come in within tight deadlines and budget constraints.
- Understands of database technologies, software development, web-based application design, object-oriented programming and advanced mobile development.
- Designs and deploys new policies and processed that improved efficiency while reducing volume of mistakes.
- Manages challenging complex project to create advanced technology that enabled data to transfer remotely from testing facilities, saving 50% of time to retrieve test results.
- Communicates both or between Client and agents about the status of project - Write reports on the project for management
- Train people as necessary
- Creating website designs
- Producing sample sites
- Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
- Creating products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
- Digital retouching and image editing
MICROSOFT FORUM MODERATOR / ONLINE COMMUNITY MANAGER
- Certified MICROSOFT and AT&T Training Lead
- Answers technical questions for Windows Live Products such, outlook.com, Mail Client, SkyDrive, Family Safety, Movie Maker, Photo Gallery and Windows Live Essentials
- Resolves issues for Windows Live ID block accounts
- Maintains well balance forum and engages to customers' conversations.
- Handles inquiry about Bing Technical issues, Webmaster tools, and Web Indexing
- Provides customer support for Cache Page removal
NOTES: I can start immediately and work 20-40 hours a week. I have a computer with fast and reliable internet connection.
Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing Strategy
Social Media Management
Social Media Marketing Plan
Social Media Content Creation
Search Engine Optimization