What's your story?
My career coaching story began in 2013. I had just completed research on the most effective way to land the job of your dreams. The Person-Organization (P-O) Fit approach turned out to be the most holistic approach to both hiring and job searching, and simply involves aligning personal values to company values. I quickly joined a firm that recognized the value in this approach, and I started recruiting for tech startups.
The P-O Fit approach began to deliver results, so from the alignment between the theoretical research and actual hiring experience came The Wheel of Fit, a simplified and easy to use tool that both our candidates and clients began using to define their values and make their story compelling. No matter where people were in their journey, making the connection between where they'd been and where they wanted to go next was fundamental to understanding how to successfully navigate their search. And when the opportunity they'd been searching for eventually arrived, they used The Wheel of Fit to help express themselves exactly how they wanted to, and landed the job.
Now, after 8 years of implementing this tool, making hires for companies like Fetch Rewards, Atos, RAPP Digital, and Google, I'm bringing my tool and process directly to you.
My services include:
- INITIAL CONVERSATION: Who are you? Where have you been? Where are you trying to go? From your dream job to a stepping-stone role to a total career shift, put all the cards on the table and see which hands to play.
- NARRATIVE DEVELOPMENT: Resume, cover letter, thank you letter, LinkedIn profile, personal statement, follow-up emails, acceptance emails, you name it. For as many different chapters as there are to write, we’ll need the right words. After 1 hour conversation to get to know you, I can get a draft back to you within a few hours.
- INDUSTRY RESEARCH: Markets and landscapes shift everyday, and it’s key that we understand the terrain before embarking.
- COMPANY & ROLE RESEARCH: Now that we know where you want to go, and now that we’re confident of the different paths we could take, we can finally look at which roles and companies can get us there. Between open recs, Glassdoor, and professionals on LinkedIn that already work at these places, there’s a myriad of avenues to go about getting an even deeper look at companies and roles before hitting apply.
- INTERVIEW PREP: It’s your turn to tell your story, and it’s crucial to tell it right.
Whether you're a student, a recent grad, a manager aiming for the C-Suite, a 25+ year professional looking to change industries, or someone in need of a simple tune up to get back out there, I'm here to help you succeed.
Thanks. I look forward to getting started.
Cover Letter Writing
Music & Sound Design
LinkedIn Profile Creation
Tech & IT