I bring value to client's business through diverse palette of experience and education. My inclination is towards simple and efficient designs. This leads to love for data, deep diving into the information at hand and discovering insights which will help clients to improve their business.
- Worked with Fortune 500 companies in different domains like Retail and Logistics, Health Care, Banking and Finance.
- 6+ years of extensive hands-on experience in the IT industry.
- Experienced in Data analytics with a focus on statistical and predictive modeling along with expertise in Data Mining and Optimization techniques providing efficient and flexible reporting solutions.
- Expertise in design and development of data mining algorithms to provide optimal technical solutions to clients using tools like R, Python, Microsoft Excel and Access databases. Knowledge of SQL Query writing for extracting and data from various databases.
- Developed performance Reports/ Dashboards, Metrics, attributes, filters, what-if analysis for different functional areas using Tableau, Excel, and Power BI.
- Understanding business problems, translate them into mathematical representations for predictive analysis.
- Experienced in managing stakeholder expectations, excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with and support cross-functional project teams and managing multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail.
- Areas of Interest: Predictive Modeling, Data Mining, Business Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Business Analytics.
• Data Wrangling - formula fixing, data cleaning, and data transformation
• Data Warehouse (DWH) / Business Intelligence (BI)
• Growth Metrics & KPIs Design - define, calculate, measure, and prioritize
• Interactive Data Visualization Report and Dashboard - design and build
• Data Analysis - surface actionable data pattern and insight (i.e., Cohort Retention Curve)
• Predictive Statistical Modeling - Churn, LTV, CLV, Product Affinity, Segmentation
• Experimental Design - including implementation and A/B Testing
[KEYWORDS: Pivot tables, data visualization, filtering, sorting, graphing, charting, formatting, spreadsheet, formula, macro, function, cell reference, range, data validation, conditional, formatting, database, import, export, query, consolidation, data analysis, data analytics, data clearing, data processing, SQL, Python, PowerBI, Microsoft ExcelData analysis, Data Science, Data analysis, statistics, Data processing, Data science consultation, Python, quantitative analysis, data visualization, Microsoft PowerBi, Data Analysis expressions, tableau, SQL, canva, Microsoft SQL server, Dara entry, Regression, Correlation, R, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Dashboard, Visual Basic For Applications, Macro Programming, Excel Macros, Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data Quer