As a seasoned Fractional Marketing Director with 5 years of direct experience in real estate brokerages, I am dedicated to helping you achieve your business goals. So whether you're looking to earn more listings or recruit more agents, I am ready to bring my expertise and enthusiasm to the table.
👉 With over 10 years of experience in digital marketing, including expertise in HubSpot, WordPress, and 5 years as a Marketing Director in real estate brokerages, I bring a wealth of knowledge and skills to the table.
👉 I am a results-driven marketing professional passionate about helping clients achieve their goals. I can work with you to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy that targets your ideal audience, leverages a SWOT analysis, and stays ahead of the competition.
👉 As a specialist in automating sales funnels in HubSpot, I can streamline your marketing efforts and maximize your results. My expertise extends to a wide range of CRMs, and I am ready to help you transition to the powerful and effective HubSpot platform.
👉 I believe in the power of collaboration and know that marketing success is often a team effort. That's why I will work closely with your sales, customer service, and client-facing teams to ensure every client receives exceptional service and becomes a valuable referral source.
At the Realty ONE Group affiliate branch my notable accomplishments were:
▪ Efficiently managed all social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, for the brokerage, including content creation, scheduling, and paid ads, resulting in more sales leads.
▪ Ensured a 7% increase in agents over 3 years by formulating and executing the brokerage’s recruitment and retention marketing strategies. We grew from 30 to 120!
▪ Developed recruitment-focused WordPress website, ProsperWithTheONE.com while emphasizing corporate identity assets. Generated traffic through email marketing, text drip campaigns, and following up leads.
▪ Elevated awareness of the Broker by regulating consistent content marketing campaigns. Branded her a subject matter expert to earn recognition as the top brokerage for a new agent to join in the Austin region.
▪ Achieved planned objectives by spearheading the GOLD Leads Program (Google Ads to attract home buyers) with a third-party company.
▪ Maintained updated knowledge of Brokers and owners on incoming buyer and seller leads from the company website by preparing and submitting reports, such as conversion rate, cost per click, and key term metrics.
At Land Up Realty my notable accomplishments were:
• Increased number of transactions from 20/mo to 24/mo and exceed sales volume from last year by $24M (total sales from last year were $72M).
▪ Led ongoing initiatives and one-off campaigns to develop and implement creative strategy and direction of the marketing team while using Trello as a project management software and HubSpot as CRM and email marketing platform.
▪ Improved company market position and bottom line by creating and executing new marketing strategies efficiently and closely coordinating with the Broker/Owner and Director of Operations.
▪ Managed budget surrounding third-party website memberships, software subscriptions, contractor payroll, and ad spend.
▪ Developed and demonstrated a great knowledge of the complexity of supporting company real estate agents (B2B) and how they can reach their clients (B2C) through digital marketing and social media content creation, resulting in maximizing sales and revenue.
▪ Provided quality leadership and supervision to a top-performing team of 4 contractors specialized in social media, Google PPC, SEM, content writing, and digital and printed media.
▪ Generated more leads and gained a competitive edge by maintaining a keen focus on marketing initiatives.
▪ Adapted and pioneered new and ongoing campaigns by maintaining the brokerage content marketing strategy and adjusting strategies.
▪ Met KPIs and improved the necessary parts of the customer journey by preparing reports in Google Analytics and combining that data with reporting from HubSpot.
▪ Analyzed the latest marketing trends to achieve an advantage over competitors.
▪ Prioritized sales funnel by deploying various marketing technologies to work in tandem with HubSpot CRM and Squarespace website, such as Zapier. Enabled excellence of marketing and sales department by communicating with back-office staff.
▪ Developed effective content for land-focused real estate by meeting and mentoring the social media team bi-weekly.
▪ Influenced potential audience using Facebook/Instagram Special Ads Category of Housing by designing innovative copy and A/B tested-based videos and images.
Real Estate Video
Social Media Strategy
Real Estate IDX
Content Marketing Strategy
Real Estate Marketing