Hire the best Email Communication Freelancers in the Philippines
Check out Email Communication Freelancers in the Philippines with the skills you need for your next job.
- $15 hourlyI'm enthusiastic about my task and strive hard to get things done cleanly and adequately. I'm set to learn and experience new skills and I am more than willing to be trained and learn the tools needed. With all of my work experiences and skills, I was able to perfect my interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills. I’m efficient, reliable, competent, and good at multitasking which is my strong attribute. I can help you with: *Customer service support *Technical support *Chat support *Cold calling *Social media (image creation and scheduling posts) *Basic knowledge of Quickbooks and Wave *Canva -image editing *Data entry *Email management *Administrative assistance I am always happy to help. I can assure you that I will be beneficial to your company.Email CommunicationAdministrative SupportEnglishCommunication EtiquetteCustomer SupportQuickBooks OnlineSchedulingCustomer ServicePhone SupportTechnical SupportSocial Media MarketingPhone CommunicationEmail SupportData EntryCustomer Satisfaction
- $5 hourlyHi, I am Clara Mae Caballes Vergara, people find me to be an upbeat, self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills. For the past several years I have worked in the fields of Data Entry, Secretarial, Accounting Clerk, Sales Associate, and Invoicer. And now my expertise was included the following skills: 1. Internet Research 2. Data Entry 3.Social Media Marketing & Management 4. Sales Representative 5. Computer Skills 6. Customer Service 7. Virtual Assistant 8. Adaptability I am dedicated person with knowledge and perspective . I'll do my best for the success of my future and the Company I am working for . I attribute this success to my ability to plan, schedule, and handle many different tasks at once. This flexibility will help me to develop and enhance my goal in life. I am an expert in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. I believe that I can handle multitasking without sacrificing others. I am fully confident in myself and have dedication. My motivation is to help and provide what the clients expect and deliver the finished product on time. Try me and I will prove my services and skills.Email CommunicationOffice 365Google SheetsManagement SkillsInvoicingMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelData Entry
- $45 hourlyHi, I’m Cherley, and I’m on a mission to help business owners take more time off because their process and systems work FOR them. I work with my clients to clean up what feels really messy in their business right now so they can continue to grow and scale on a strong foundation. Maybe your business doesn't have processes yet in place, or you're still doing things manually. Stop wasting time by doing manual work! Let me help you create a seamless experience -- from onboarding new clients to fulfillment to offboarding -- that aligns with you and your business needs. Proven experience in: ✅ Project Coordination ✅ Operations Management ✅ Proficiency of PM tools: ClickUp, Dubsado, and Notion ✅ Online course modules creation and planning ✅ Workflow Design ✅ ClickUp Template Development ✅ Workflow mapping ✅ Automations ✅ SOP CreationEmail CommunicationExecutive SupportAutomated WorkflowProject ManagementClickUpDubsadoTask AutomationAirtableGoogle WorkspaceFile ManagementAdministrative SupportBusiness OperationsCommunicationsAsana
- $7 hourlyVirtual Assistant • Managing emails (like outlook and corporate emails) • Writing letters and responses to customers • Scheduling Appointments, Meetings and events • Creating some graphics and banners for events • Taking down notes and minutes of meetings, events • Creating ID cards • Taking, Editing Pictures • Talking to people from different areas, even to foreigner • Managing Travels of large number of employees • Special and walk-in request like documents, scanning • Writing emails and responses to customers • Writing summary and reports DATE ENTRY • Application Form and encode to a system. • Data Entry of Employees Profiles • Any other data entry related job Graphics Design • Use Adobe Photoshop, Canva, and other editing software • Can Create from scratch and own Idea. • Able to follow instructions and able to design it.Email CommunicationCopywritingLead GenerationFinancial AuditAdobe PhotoshopCost EstimateData EntryMicrosoft Excel
- $5 hourlyI am a proficient, self-motivated, and well-rounded full-time freelancer with excellent skill and successful experience for a year. I value my client's trust and I commit myself to any job, taking full responsibility in providing 100% accuracy and completing projects on time. Furthermore, I am an expert on: - Data Entry - Administrative - Database Management - Social Media Management - Photo Editing - Reports - Typist - Finding Email Addresses - Data Mining - Email Management - Office Applications - Internet Research - Call Handling I am well versed in the following tools: - Google Docs - Linkedin - Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) - Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) - HubSpot I am looking forward to helping you grow your business by sharing my experiences and expertise and learn more in the process.Email CommunicationAdministrative SupportHubSpotPersonal AdministrationLead GenerationDatabase ManagementDatabaseSocial Media ManagementPhoto EditingGoogle DocsData ScrapingData EntryMicrosoft ExcelAccuracy VerificationData Mining
- $16 hourlyGood day! I have a Bachelor's Degree in Communication and I am an Administrative Expert who has 8+ years experience as a Content Technical Specialist, Graphic Designer, Video Editor, Event Planner & Project Manager outside of UpWork. My services include: 1. Admin Support - File Management (Google Sheets, Docs, Excel, Word, Trello, Asana & other scheduling Softwares) - E-mail & Chat Support - Social Media Management (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube) - Marketing (Facebook Ads, Landing Pages, Email Marketing) - Data Filing (Inventories, Trackers etc.) - Product Listing (Shopee, Etsy) - Proofreading documents - PDF Tasks (application of fillable forms, PDF editing) 2. Graphic Design & Video Editing - Social & Corporate Stationery (Invitation, Signages and other printables) - eBooks & Infographics (brochures, manuals etc.) - Website Collaterals (Banners, Buttons, Overall Design) - Branding (Logos, Calling Card, Cover Letter) - Social Media Marketing Materials (posters, teasers, promotional items) - Photo Enhancements (background removal, color correction) - Website Development (Mock ups, Branding elements, Wireframe) - Video Editing (Facebook, Youtube, IGTV, TikTok) 3. Data Entry - Data preparation for print and electronic documents - Manual Data Extraction from multiple platforms (ie. Extraction of contact details and other information from specific websites) - Typing Documents with or without specific formatting (with a 76 wpm typing speed) - Data Transfer (ie. PDF to Word, Jpeg to Excel / Sheets etc.) - Audio to Text Transcription Tools/Platforms I use: - Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Acrobat, Lightroom - Google Slides, Sheets, Docs - Wondershare - Canva Pro - Trello, Asana, Slack - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter - Mailchimp, Leadpages - Weebly, Wordpress, Squarespace - Onestream, Eventbrite, Zapier I love problem - solving and constantly creating new ideas to improve processes. I am extremely reliable and I consistently deliver high quality work.Email CommunicationData EntryTypingBrandingQuality AssuranceSocial Media MarketingFile MaintenanceGraphic DesignAdobe InDesignCanvaAdobe Photoshop
- $8 hourlyI'm an experienced customer experience expert with a demonstrated history of customer-centric solutions. I was a Customer Service Specialist, a Subject Matter Expert, and later became a Quality Analyst for an Australian eCommerce company. I worked my way up with shear dedication to what I do. I worked for an eCommerce company as a Reputation Management Specialist that handles the company's Online Reputation across multiple platforms. I'm also working as a Quality Management Associate for an Enterprise Cloud Storage Solution company. I use ISO 9001 methodologies for Quality Management Systems to ensure world-class quality of processes and ultimately provide the best customer-centric services and solutions possible. I'm proven to be able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining its quality. I boast my eagerness to learn and committed to exceeding my targets, and I always believe that working smarter rather than harder always works best!Email CommunicationTicketing SystemISO 9001Review or Feedback CollectionCommunication EtiquetteQuality Management SystemUS English DialectRisk AssessmentInternal AuditingOnline Reputation ManagementCustomer ExperienceEnglish
- $10 hourlyWelcome to my profile! With 7 years of proven expertise in customer service, I specialize in providing exceptional live chat, tech support, and phone support to clients. I thrive in fast-paced environments, adept at multitasking, and ensuring top-notch customer satisfaction. My analytical problem-solving skills enable me to troubleshoot and isolate issues remotely, ensuring seamless solutions for clients' needs. I am highly customer-oriented, dedicated to delivering outstanding service at all times. Skills: Customer Service: Live Chat, Tech Support, Phone Support Problem Solving: Remote Troubleshooting, Issue Isolation Time Management: Fast-Paced & Multitasking Customer Focus: Ensuring Satisfaction Tools: Zendesk Slack Intercom Athena Discord Telegram Spreadsheets MS Office ToolsEmail CommunicationCommunity ManagementCommunity EngagementCommunity ModerationCustomer ServiceData EntryCustomer SatisfactionCommunity StrategyOnline ResearchOnline Chat SupportEmail SupportTechnical Support
- $12 hourlyMicrosoft Office 365 Specialist and dedicated to work with business clients managing and creating system through Office 365 services. I also had certifications provided by my school that I was able to finish 4 sets of learning for Oracle Database. I can make sure to accomplish any tasks provided with less supervision and always more than willing to learn new knowledge that will help to become more successful in this IT path career.Email CommunicationTechnical SupportMobile UI DesignMicrosoft OfficeCustomer SupportOffice 365Appointment SchedulingData Entry
- $16 hourlyI'm a top-notch freelancer and my goal is to provide high-quality, professional support to my clients. With over 10 years of experience, I am both prepared and fully equipped to meet my client's needs, while attaining results that my clients and their customers are pleased with. Rest assured that I work with 100% integrity and honesty. LIST OF EXPERTISE: - Virtual Assistant (Web research, Data Entry, Calendar Management, Daily Reports) - Email and Chat Handling using Zendesk, Gorgias, Live Chat, Intercom, Etc. - Social Media Management - Graphic Design (Canva) - Handling disputes/chargebacks Most of my jobs here in Upwork are related to e-commerce product management but there is still more than I can offer. I aim to deliver excellent service to meet the satisfaction of my client. The amazing feedback I receive from my clients speaks of how much I value professionalism and integrity in all my work.Email CommunicationShopifyAdministrative SupportCustomer ServiceEcommerce Website DevelopmentOnline Chat SupportPhone SupportMicrosoft Excel
- $10 hourlyIf you need assistance in any of the following fields, feel free to send me a message. - General Virtual Assistant - Administrative Assistant - Appointment Setting - Email Management - Cold Calling - Dropshipping - E-Commerce (Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Wayfair, Facebook Marketplace) - Customer Service I am proficient in the following tools: - G Suite - Microsoft Office - Airtable - Canva - FBMFox - Slack - Trello - BaseCamp - cademy - Zik Analytics - OpenPhone - 800.com - Laravel - OA Genius - Appfolio - Service Titan - PipeDrive - Sketch&Calc - Adobe Photoshop - OA GeniusEmail CommunicationGeneral TranscriptionDebt CollectionSchedulingGoogle WorkspaceESL TeachingData EntryMicrosoft Office
- $5 hourly"I am a professional customer service representative and already tenured in this field, I've been in this industry handling inbound calls and been to email support as well. I am a people orientied individual with great interpersonal skill, very attentive to detail and has a positive attitude. An individual with strong work ethic and can escalate issues appropriately. Having strong knowledge in customer service with more than 4 years of experience. I can multi-task, prioritize abilities, as well as ability to follow-through in timely manner. Excellent communicator with superb presentation skills and Bachelor’s degree in Business. I've also been a Medical Promotion specialist and a Financial Advisor wherein, I used my expertise in customer service. I am Self-motivated personable and result-driven individual. I am looking to apply proven customer support ability, negotiation skills, and strong market knowledge in the position of a Customer Service Representative in Insurance, technical or medical area, bringing exceptional ability to handle high volume calls or emails."Email CommunicationSales PromotionSalesSales LeadershipComputer SkillsCritical Thinking SkillsCommunicationInterpersonal Skills
- $8 hourlyI am seeking a mix of experience that involves admin, data mining, research, project management, and data analytics. I am a very well rounded person as I can pretty much run a company for you. I am an excellent candidate for any job that involves admin, customer service, data entry, cold calling and interacting with people on the phone like Sales, Customer Service, Appointment Setting, Technical Support, B2B appointment setting. I am also very good at Chat Support, Admin Support, and Overall VA jobs; I am experienced in Real Estate, Digital Marketing, Software Support, Technology, and the Medical industry. I am a nurse by profession but also had a degree in Psychology. I had over 9 years of Call Center Industry experience. I am an outstanding leader, Manager, Supervisor, and Communication/Sales Coach as I have driven multiple teams to success during my stint in the call center industry and digital marketing and Real Estate Lead Management. Skills and Experiences - Executive level Virtual Assistance - Calendar/Schedule Management - Process and Systems Creation and Documentation - Prioritization Skills - Excellent Communication Skills with 7 Years Coach/Manager in Call Centers - Customer Service Call Center. - Real Estate Leads Management and Appointment Setting - Technical Support Call Center ( Verizon, Microsoft and Macintosh) - Team Leader (Supervisor) Call Center - Coaching - Quality Analyst for Call Center - Cold Calling - Virtual Assitant - Real Estate Appointment Setting - B2B Software Appointment Setting - Financial Account/Mutual Fund Appointment Setting - Chat Support - Email Support and Management - Canva Editing - Light Video and Graphics Editing - Basic Transcription - Customer Retention and Management - Property Management - Digital Marketing Project Management - Social Media Management - Podio - Trello - Zoho Mail, Outlook, Office 365, Gmail, Google Suite - Zillow and Realtor.com - Asana - Ring Central, Call Tracking Metrics, Call Rail, Text Plus,etc. - Hiring and Interviewing, Human Resource, Head Hunting. - Operations Management Call Center - SalesForce - ClickUP - PipeDriveEmail CommunicationAppointment SchedulingTelemarketingPhone CommunicationGoogle WorkspaceBPO Call CenterCold CallingTechnical SupportCustomer ServicePodioSalesCustomer SupportData EntryMicrosoft Office
- $15 hourlyLooking for Certified Quickbooks Proadvisor/Certified Xero Advisor/Accountant/ Bookkeeper who prioritizes customer satisfaction? Then, I am the one you are looking for. Invite me to your jobs and let me be your business partner and together we can achieve the goals and objectives of your company. I am here to help you grow your business. I am confident in my ability to make anything I put on my mind to succeed. I work quickly, positively, and efficiently because I love what I do. ⚡Accounting Experience: ⚡Bookkeeping ⚡Accounting ⚡Financial Statements ⚡Bank Reconciliations ⚡Quickbooks online ⚡Xero ⚡SAP I am eager to help and look forward to being of service to you, just shoot me a message.Email CommunicationMicrosoft OfficeAccountingAccounts Payable ManagementAccounts Receivable ManagementIntuit QuickBooksFinancial AccountingBookkeepingData EntryBank Reconciliation
- $15 hourlyAre you a 𝑩𝑼𝑺𝒀 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑭𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑳 looking to maximize your productivity and streamline your daily operations? 𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒏𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓! As an 𝑬𝑿𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑫 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑽𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑼𝑨𝑳 𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑻, I am thrilled to offer my skills and expertise to support your business and help you achieve new heights of success in the ever-competitive real estate market. 𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑺𝑬𝑻𝑺 𝑴𝑬 𝑨𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻? 💎𝑻𝑶𝑷-𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑷𝑳𝑼𝑺, 𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬𝑫 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 100% 𝑱𝑶𝑩 𝑺𝑼𝑪𝑪𝑬𝑺𝑺 𝑺𝑪𝑶𝑹𝑬 -I have achieved the highest ratings from delighted clients, ensuring that I consistently deliver exceptional service and outstanding results. 💼𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑳𝒀 𝑬𝑿𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑫 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑬𝑿𝑪𝑬𝑷𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑽𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑼𝑨𝑳 𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑻 - With expertise in both corporate and remote settings, I bring a distinctive viewpoint and valuable insights. 🎓𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑶𝑾𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑬𝑫𝑼𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫 - Having attained a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology. 🔥𝑴𝑺 𝑬𝑿𝑪𝑬𝑳/𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑮𝑳𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑬𝑻 𝑬𝑿𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑻 - My primary focus is on delivering precise results, leveraging my expertise in advanced Microsoft Excel functions to optimize and harness data to your advantage. ● VLOOK UP, HLOOK UP, PIVOT ● Conditional Formatting ● Charts & Graphs ● Extraction, De-dumpling & Consolidation 🔥𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑺𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑪𝑶𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑻𝑶𝑹 𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑻 ● Contract Writing ● Process Executed Deals ● Email Communication (Co-op Agent, Conveyance, Title) ● CRM Management (ReadyMode) ● Database Management (Zillow Flex) ● Real Estate Tools (Zillow, Bright-MLS, Propstream, Podio, BoomTown, DotLoop) 🔥𝑨𝑫𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑽𝑬 𝑬𝑿𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬 -Transforming virtual support into flawless organization. ● Virtual Assistance ● Executive Assistance ● Admin Support/Personal Assistant 🔥𝑬𝑭𝑭𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑪𝒀 𝑨𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑻𝑰𝑷𝑺 -Proficient in essential tools and platforms to enhance task efficiency. ● Highly Accurate Data Entry ● Email & Calendar Management (Yahoo, Gmail, MS Outlook) ● Project & File Management (Monday.com, Google Form, Google Sheets) ● Communication Management (Slack, Skype, Telegram, WhatsApp) 🔥𝑨𝑫𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑹𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬 -Executing ad hoc tasks with accuracy and composure. ● Cost Efficient & Tech Savvy ● High-Speed Internet & Equipment ● Timezone & Data Security Have you prepared to set sail on an 𝑬𝑿𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑹𝒀 𝑬𝑿𝑷𝑬𝑫𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑶𝑭 𝑮𝑹𝑶𝑾𝑻𝑯 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑺𝑼𝑪𝑪𝑬𝑺𝑺, with the exceptional expertise of Microsoft Excel and proficiency in the art of growing and succeeding, with the exceptional Excel-based solutions as your trusted compass? If your response is a resounding 𝙔𝙀𝙎, don't hesitate to 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑻 𝑴𝑬 𝑨 𝑴𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑨𝑮𝑬 📩. Together, we'll 𝑼𝑵𝑳𝑶𝑪𝑲 𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑩𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑬𝑺 and embark on an exciting journey of 𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑴𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑲🤝. 𝑳𝑬𝑻’𝑺 𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑴𝑨𝑮𝑰𝑪 𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑵!✨Email CommunicationReal EstateTransaction ProcessingAdministrative SupportContract DraftingDotloopDocument ReviewTask CoordinationLead GenerationCost EstimateAccuracy VerificationZillow MarketingMicrosoft Excel
- $6 hourlyQuality is the best business plan. Let me help you with your daily tasks so that you can maximize your time and productivity. As a former QA analyst for customer service for 8 years, I am skilled and trained in: • Email Handling (Outlook, Gmail) • Calendar Management • Internet Research • Transcription • Data Entry • MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint • Google Docs and Sheets I work on a flexible schedule and I am available for new projects anytime. Delivering high-quality results while meeting strict deadline is my top priority. If you think we're a good fit, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.Email CommunicationQuality AuditQuality AssuranceData EntryRecruitingCustomer SupportFraud AnalysisAdministrative Support
- $8 hourlyI am a highly motivated professional with 5 years of customer service experience. Possessing expertise in Microsoft Office Applications, Zendesk, and Citrix, I am able to work effectively with minimum supervision and a strong attention to detail. In addition to my customer service skills, I have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology and am proficient in HTML and CSS. My goal is to provide exceptional service and support to drive business growth. I am confident in my abilities to make a valuable contribution and am eager to bring my skills and knowledge to a new opportunity.Email CommunicationZendeskTechnical SupportHTMLPHPMicrosoft OutlookManagement SkillsCustomer ServiceCommunicationsMicrosoft Word
- $15 hourlyI am flexible, very organized, a fast learner, and can manage time really well. I can work without close supervision. I am a Virtual Assistant since 2017 doing adhoc tasks for different companies and clients based in London. I am an Executive Assistant and Social Media Manager to a Fashion Stylist. I also support a team of Lead Generation Specialist as a Web Researcher. I have 4 years of experience in Real Estate Loans as an Operations Assistant in a bank, and 2 years in Multi Level Marketing as a Member/Distributor. I really enjoy browsing the internet that is why I am effective doing research works.Email CommunicationData CollectionAirtableMicrosoft OfficeDatabaseAdministrative SupportSocial Media ManagementGoogle SheetsClerical SkillsGoogle DocsReal EstateData Entry
- $8 hourlyI am a full-time freelancer and ready to give you hardworking, reliability, flexibility, and honesty. I work with integrity and have a strong work ethic. My goal is client's satisfaction to provide the best quality of services. Specializations • Social Media Assistant • Social Media Comment Moderator • Internet/ Product Research • Data Collection • Data entry • Typing • MS Office • MS Excel/ Google Spreadsheets • Basic Photo Editing • Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tools • Google spreadsheet/ Excel • Hootsuite • Dropbox • Mailchimp • Eventbrite • Photoshop I am looking for a suitable position within a growing company that will allow me and my virtual assistant career the opportunity to shine in my areas of expertise. In addition, my goal is to continue learning and develop my skills in a sustainable career.Email CommunicationVirtual AssistanceEmail Campaign SetupGoogle My Business ListingEmail AutomationSocial Media WebsiteCompetitive AnalysisSearch Engine OptimizationData EntryOn-Page SEOOff-Page SEOMicrosoft ExcelGoogle Docs
- $7 hourly• Strong analytical and organizational skills • Creative problem-solving and critical decision-maker • Knowledgeable in recruitment and hiring processes • Excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills, phone manners, and office etiquette. • Software: Windows operating systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Office PowerPoint • Ability to drive and manage people through creative planning and strategyEmail CommunicationCanvaDialpadIntercomProject ManagementVirtual AssistanceAppointment SettingInventory ManagementGoogle SheetsCustomer ServiceCustomer SupportBPO Call CenterProduction PlanningOnline Chat SupportPhone Support
- $8 hourlyTOP-RATED Freelancer with a 100% job success rate!! 🥇💼 I am hoping to be able to continually practice the skills I’ve acquired while working in the BPO industry and if possible, do some writing and research gigs as well. I am very much looking forward to those opportunities. I am also open to learning new things and improving my skills to give better service and quality outputs to my clients. I also have experience in academic writing, web research, and also in administrative tasks. I have received several awards and recognition as a Data Entry Specialist as proof of my dedication. Looking forward to working with you!Email CommunicationProcedure ManualInstruction ManualData MiningCustomer ServiceTelemarketingSales Lead ListsLead GenerationCustomer Relationship ManagementDatabase MarketingCold CallingOnline Chat SupportData Entry
- $15 hourlyCommunication skills and proficient in the English language. more than 5 years of experience with the customer service. Can encode 65-70 WPM. Works very hard and completes tasks within the deadline or as early as possible. I am interested in building a career with a client for a long term commitment.Email CommunicationTicketing SystemCustomer SatisfactionCustomer SupportCustomer RetentionTechnical SupportCustomer ServiceProduct KnowledgeEmail SupportOnline Chat Support
- $8 hourlyAccount Manager ◾️ Senior Account Specialist ◾️ Senior Process Associate ◾️ Virtual Assistant 👩💻 I've been in the BPO industry for almost 15 yrs. Im expert in providing world class customer service in sales, collections and tech support. I have worked for multinational companies such as JpMorgan & Chase Bank, Tata Consultancy Services, IQOR Phils. and Sutherland Global Services. 👩💻 I do some side hustle jobs like copywriting and digital marketing that I recently learned and got my first break for a cafe shop called Slice of Cake. 🎯 I'm customer-oriented with a positive mindset no matter how complex the situation is. I'm also an excellent communicator who's empathetic and quick on giving resolution. I love working with creative minds and compassionate people who I can share best practices and learn with. I'm trustworthy, reliable, and value time management. 📖 Knowledgeable in HubSpot 📖 SAP 📖 FreshOps 📖 Outlook Knowledge-Base 📖 CallHippo 🥇🥇"Customer Service/Virtual Assist" 🥇🥇 - Administer high call volumes, including Inbound and Outbound calls, live chat, and e-mail to support end-users with concerns in application status, billing issues, order issues. - Advise product or service information. - Provide resolution and options to end-users on time. - Complete sales process with a high level of customer satisfaction in building exceptional client relationships. - Cancellation Request - Refunds Request - Dispute Management - Data Entry - Complaint Handling - Scheduler - Collections - Handle confidential employer and client information. - Present excellent customer-service skills to customers and clients ++++++++++++ 💻 Work Station 📍 MacbookAir Catalina 📍 1.6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 📍 4 GB 1600 MHz 📍 Minimum 25Mbps (wired) 📍 Minimum 10Mbps ( pocket wifi ) 📍 Huawei MateBook D15 📍 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-10210U 📍 8GB DDR4 📍 256GB PCIe SSD / 256GB PCIe SSD + 1TB HDDEmail CommunicationTask CoordinationCustomer Retention StrategyTelemarketingSchedulingAdministrative SupportAccount ManagementSalesCustomer Experience ResearchCopywritingCustomer SatisfactionCustomer Feedback DocumentationData EntryHubSpotPhone Support
- $15 hourlyLooking for the right person to handle your Customer Service? I'm here! Yes - 𝙈𝙀! :) 🌟 Perfect 5-star feedback on all projects 💯 Impeccable Job Success Score 🏆 Expert: 💬 Chat | 📧 Email | 📞 Phone Don't just take my word for it 👇👇👇 "𝘼𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙃𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣." "𝙄𝙣 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙥𝙞𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩. 𝘼𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙝 𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙞𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨." "𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚, 𝘼𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙚! 𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚!" "𝘼𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘. 𝙋𝙡𝙪𝙨, 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙜𝙪𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙭𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮. 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡." "𝘼𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢! 𝙃𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙟𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙯𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙! 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚, 𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨!" Do you think I'm 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙉𝙀 you need to elevate your business? Here's a summary of what clients usually book me for 👇👇👇 🔥 Sales 🔥 Virtual Assistance 🔥 Customer Service 🔥 Lead Generation 🔥 Community Management 🔥 Appointment Setting ✅ If you think we're a good fit... 💬 Drop a message and let me know... 📞 What time works best for you so we can discuss it over the phone? ⚙ By the way, these are some of the tools, applications, and websites I use: ▪ Freshdesk ▪ Freshcaller • Gorgias ▪ Zendesk ▪ Shopify ▪ Salesforce ▪ Hubspot ▪ Live Agent ▪ Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) ▪ Slack ▪ Discord ▪ Facebook, IG, and Youtube ▪ MS Outlook ▪ Google Drive ▪ eCommerce tools ▪ Notion • ClickUp ▪ Opencart My expertise in chat, email, and phone support ensures your customers receive the best assistance, boosting loyalty and word-of-mouth referrals for your business. I understand that every business is unique, and I tailor my approach to meet your specific needs, ensuring a personalized and effective customer service strategy. P.S I'm not just a service provider – 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨. 🤝Email CommunicationEcommerceShopifyLead GenerationSchedulingData EntryCommunicationsSalesAppointment SettingOnline Chat SupportEmail SupportCustomer ExperienceCustomer SupportCustomer ServiceVirtual Assistance
- $5 hourlyData Entry and Administrative assistance have been my expertise for years now. I am always determined to do well in my job and I can assist you with your daily tasks so that you can focus on the more productive side of your business. My skills and experiences are: Data Entry CRM Management Administrative Assistance Lead Generation/Lead Scraping Indeed/Sidekicker Job Posting Email Handling Internet Research I work on a flexible schedule and I am available for new projects anytime delivering high-quality results. I am a hardworking person, flexible, reliable, can work under pressure and can meet deadlines.Email CommunicationJob PostingLinkedIn RecruitingSourcingRecruitingCustomer ServiceVirtual AssistanceOnline ResearchAdministrative SupportLead GenerationData EntryMicrosoft Office
- $7 hourlyA well-rounded customer service representative and e-commerce virtual assistant. Expert in customer service and e-commerce virtual assistant for over 4 years. I am responsible and can handle the given task promptly and with a positive outcome. I can work with less supervision to zero supervision still providing a positive good working attitude and providing quality outcomes. I have a great passion for everything I do and always make sure to give my 100% in everything I do. Let's talk about how I could help you!Email CommunicationProduct KnowledgeMicrosoft OfficeEcommerceCustomer ServiceData EntryAdministrative SupportCustomer SupportGoogle DocsZoho CRMEmail SupportInbound InquiryOrder TrackingOnline Chat Support
- $8 hourly𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡-𝙞𝙣-𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧: 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚! Benefits of hiring me:👇👇👇👇👇 🕓24/7 Live Chat Customer Service Coverage! 💰Cost-effective: Can handle multiple inquiries simultaneously. 🌎Can cater to different time zones which can help to expand the customer base 💪Offer seamless support throughout the conversation until the issue is resolved 📝Improve efficiency and productivity by developing new plans and procedures 🔁Contribute to the creation of a process map 💡 Training and Certifications: ✔️Customer Service Foundations - Issued by LinkedIn ✔️Customer Service: Problem-Solving and troubleshooting - Issued by LinkedIn ✔️Freshdesk Product Expert Certification Training - Issued by FreshDesk ✔️Gorgias Basic Agent Certification Training - Issued by Gorgias 🛠️Tools I use: ✅Freshdesk ✅Freshworks ✅Slack ✅Chargebee ✅Stripe ✅Gorgias ✅Zendesk ✅Wix ✅Ascend ✅Mailchimp ✅Klaviyo ✅Chatgpt ✅Highly adaptable to any CRM tools Ready to take your customer service to the next level? Contact me today and let's collaborate to create exceptional experiences that leave a lasting impression on your customers, driving loyalty and growth for your business. 🟢 If you're sold and think we're a good fit... 💬 Drop a personalized message and let me know... 📞 What time works best for you for a discovery call *wink*Email CommunicationTechnical SupportHelp ScoutOnline Chat SupportCustomer ServiceLive Chat SoftwareChat & Messaging SoftwareGorgiasCRM SoftwareCRM DevelopmentCustomer Relationship ManagementCustomer Service ChatbotCRM AutomationZendeskIntercom
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.