***Please note I am only available "As Needed." I currently am free for up to 10-15 hours per week or can help with ad-hoc projects outside of standard business hours. As always, feel free to send me a message to discuss a potential project!***
As a meticulous, highly organized individual with 10 years of experience in executive administrative roles, I can assist you with all of your office management needs. I am proficient in standard office tasks, though I thrive on more complex responsibilities that will help you achieve your goals. I also enjoy handling multiple priorities and creating organizational systems to enhance your efficiency. I am very flexible, personable, yet professional. Quality administrative support plays an important role in the success of an organization or individual, as it impacts both internal and external relations. I approach these matters in an innovative, yet practical fashion to further encourage your productivity.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite; Instant Messaging Platforms: Microsoft Teams, Skype, Slack; Project collaboration software: Asana, Box, Dropbox, Google Apps, iCloud, OneNote, SharePoint, WebEx Zoom; Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop; GIMP GNU Image Manipulation Program; Constant Contact; PC & Mac proficient.
Examples of previous work include the following:
• Assisted with office migration within a higher education setting. Tracked staff furniture and technical equipment preferences and ordered new items if necessary.
• Coordinated with and aided movers on move-in dates. Communicated with property management company to help complete finishing touches on new office space. Responsible for ordering all office supplies for staff and Deputy Director.
• Creation of documentation and filing systems for graduate student and faculty applications for hiring committee.
• Arranged interviews for candidates of an Assistant Director Position within a University setting:
• Organized phone and in-person interviews using WebEx for conference calls.
• Booked rooms for interviews throughout campus and provided catering.
• Managed payments for room and food.
• Expense report and reimbursement completion for Director, Deputy Director, staff, and interview candidates.
• Efficient management and maintenance of multiple schedules and calendars.
• Assisted with organization, preparation, and billing of Quarterly and Annual Planning Meetings.
• Made domestic and international travel arrangements, booked hotels, and completed conference registrations for management and staff.
• Drafting and editing of personal and professional documents such as letters, press releases, newsletters or articles, training manuals, and flowcharts.
• Thorough internet and traditional research methods and fact-checking.
• Creative pursuits such as flyer or poster creation and photo editing in Adobe Photoshop and other image manipulation software.
I feel confident my services can benefit you, and if they are of interest or you have a project you would like to discuss, please contact me. I look forward to assisting you in your endeavors.