I have taken on four (4) major roles in the BPO / Customer Service structure - Customer Service Representative, Quality Assurance Specialist, Product-Specific and Customer Satisfaction Trainer, and Team Supervisor. For a little over ten (10) years, I worked my way through the corporate ladder by making sure all tasks and responsibilities are done with accuracy, efficiency, and integrity.
I have worked with top companies in the US ranging from Banking and Finance, Travel and Hospitality, Telecommunications and Technology, eCommerce, and Insurance Providers - T-Mobile USA, Bank of America, Orbitz, CheapTickets, HotelClub, Microsoft, and Wish.
As a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, I have:
- received numerous awards such as Top Performing Agent (for a number of months), Customer Satisfaction Superstar (2011), Most Consistent Performer (for a number of months), Top Sales Agent (2010)
- been assigned to a variety of programs ranging from Banking and Finance, Travel and Hospitality, Telecommunications and IT, eCommerce, etc.
- handled different Customer Service Channels such as Phone, Live Chat, Email/Ticket and Back Office. CRMs include Zendesk, HelpDesk, FreshDesk, Zopim, Live Agent, Velaro, Live Chat
As a QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST, I have:
- spearheaded Quality Team programs that focus on improvement and development to help CSRs achieve their quality goals
- been assigned tasks to listen and evaluate calls based on a set guideline
- provided various initiatives and recommendations on the call evaluation guidelines to better fit the current customer satisfaction goals
As a PRODUCT-SPECIFIC and CUSTOMER SATISFACTION TRAINER, I have:
- trained both new hires and tenured agents using both company-produced and self-produced materials such as Diffusing Angry Customers, Extreme Customer Connection, Empathy vs Sympathy, Delivering the Customer Experience, Moving Forward Attitude, and a lot more
- facilitated a class of 25 to 40 agents to provide refresher courses to keep them updated on the latest about the products and processes
- gone through the BLAST (Breakthrough Learning and Strategies in Training) certification to be able to handle class facilitation properly
As a TEAM MANAGER, I have:
- handled a team of 15 to 20 agents, coaching and mentoring them in achieving their individual goals (KPI - Key Performance Indicator) using various techniques such as Power of Coaching, The 5 WHYs, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Trending Analysis, etc.
- acted as a Senior Supervisor helping other Team Supervisors in bending their styles to efficiently and effectively manage their own teams
- assisted the management team identify key factors affecting the entire production's stats and numbers
With my vast experience, I am confident I can exceed your expectations while being open to improvement opportunities.