Hire the best Email Handlers in the United States
Check out Email Handlers in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyI am a highly results-oriented individual with over 10 years of experience in customer service. I thrive in team settings and work efficiently to solve customer problems while remaining cool under pressure. With my last few years of employment being remote, I have also learned that I am extremely comfortable with being independent and providing only the highest quality of work with minimal supervision. This shines through with my performance each and every day and with the quality of work I provide. I am highly skilled in live chat, email and phone support. I am familiar with many remote tools such as Zendesk, Freshdesk, HelpScout, LiveChat, Slack and Hipchat to name a few. I also am a very quick learner and catch on to new systems and programs with ease. Some of the qualities I will bring to your team include: • Customer Service: I have a track record of solving all types of customer issues I am faced with in an effective, professional and empathetic manner. My personal KPI’s have always been consistently high and I attribute this to truly putting the customer first and being understanding throughout all interactions. • Professional Attitude: As my references will attest, I have a knack for staying positive and upbeat, regardless of the situation and do my best to create an environment that is non-judgmental and open. • Passion and Motivation: I have a true passion for customer service and take pride in making customers happy. Building relationships and making personal impacts is important to me. I am also highly motivated to progress in my career and eager to grow and succeed with every position I hold.Email HandlingCustomer SupportDocument ReviewAccount ManagementCustomer ServiceSaaSCustomer Relationship ManagementEmail CommunicationSocial Customer ServiceAdministrative SupportBusiness with 1-9 EmployeesBusiness with 10-99 Employees
- $65 hourlyGraphic design, Logos + Identity systems that make your business stand out. "Sean is awesome! He is very talented and easy to work with. Sean led me through his creative process - getting me to a final version within 3 iterations. I would recommend Sean to anyone who is developing a logo or icon for their business.” Hi, Sean here, I am a graphic design pro from the U.S. When you work with me, we have the same goal: create an effective visual to represent your business. I specialize in logo design branding kits Identity systems Who are my heroes, Milton Glaser, Chip Kidd, Paula Scher, and Saul Bass. I am a design professional and I take everything I’ve studied plus deep research about your business, your market, your competitors, and your customers and mix it together to create professional logos and brand expressions that make your business stand out. A head’s up though …if you are looking for work that is cheap and average… I can’t help you. I work with the kind of business owner who cares about quality because you know that getting A+ design work will put more money in YOUR pocket. If that sounds like you and you want to KNOW that you are getting every dollar out of the effort you have put into your business. I am the right graphic design guy to help. Here is what to do next. Send me a note with a bit about your business, and your project. If it seems like a good fit, we’ll schedule a call to talk.Email HandlingSocial Media DesignVisual CommunicationDigital DesignIllustrationEmail DesignWordPressAdobe IllustratorSales & Marketing CollateralEmail CommunicationPrint DesignAdvertising DesignSignageBrand Identity DesignInfographicGraphic Design
- $35 hourlyHello and welcome to my profile! My name is Kirsten, and I am a skilled digital marketing assistant with 2 years of experience in the industry and 10 years in administration! I am passionate about helping businesses grow and succeed online through effective digital marketing. My expertise includes social media marketing, email marketing, and content creation with knowledge of SEO. I have experience working with small businesses in the healthcare industry, As a digital marketing assistant, I can help you with tasks such as creating and scheduling social media posts, managing email campaigns, conducting keyword research, optimizing and updating website content. am also comfortable working with various digital marketing tools such as Trello, Mailchimp, Buffer, and Canva. I am a proactive and reliable worker who is committed to delivering high-quality work on time. I am also an excellent communicator and collaborator, and I will work closely with you to ensure that your digital marketing campaigns align with your business goals and objectives. If you are looking for a dedicated and experienced digital marketing assistant to help you grow your business online, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me. I look forward to working with you!Email HandlingEmail CommunicationAdministrative SupportElectronic Medical RecordMedicalBlog ContentExecutive SupportInsurance VerificationSchedulingData EntryCanvaSocial Media Management
- $35 hourly🌟 Welcome to My Virtual Assistance Hub! Hello and thank you for stopping by! With over a decade of experience, I am a multifaceted Virtual Assistant offering a spectrum of services. From Website Design/Re-Design to Project Management, CRM, Lead Generation, Data Entry, Email Management, and beyond, I've got your diverse business needs covered. Whom I've Worked With: I've partnered with individuals from various fields, including CEOs, Doctors, Lawyers, Directors, Law Enforcement Officials, Solopreneurs, YouTubers, Podcasters, Course Creators, Social Media Influencers, and more. My Professional Traits: Experienced administrative professional with a track record in court dockets, trial evidence handling, marketing, finance, and day-to-day business operations. A fast learner with a collaborative mindset, always ready to support the team. Extremely flexible, easy to work with, and dedicated to continuous learning and growth. College graduate with proven expertise in providing administrative support to executives. My Skills Include: Managing CEO Schedule Data Entry CRM Digital Course ( A to Z) Online Research Presentation Design (Canva) Data Mining Ad Posting Flyer Design Shopify Sales Lead Lists Market Research Microsoft Word Airbnb Virtual Assistant to CEO and/or Office Staff Administrative Support Teachable Landing Page Design (Leadpages) Sales Funnel Building (Click Funnels, Leadpages) Newsletter Management Personal Administration Kajabi Samcart Thrive Themes Zapier Marketing Automation (Mailchimp, Active Campaign) Email Marketing Various Appointment Scheduling Softwares And More... A brief overview of Projects I've worked on outside of Upwork: Sr. Executive Assistant | Executive Administrative Assistant A+ Executive Assistant - CRM/SMM/E-commerce(Ecommerce)/WordPress expert Project Manager | Exceptional Executive Assistant Executive Assistant/Event Planner Executive Assistant Expert Executive Assistant & Marketing Consultant Project Management, Customer Service, and Executive Assistance Executive Assistant | Chief of Staff | Project Manager | Virtual Assistant Let's Work Together: Whether you're seeking assistance with executive tasks, project management, or a blend of services, I am here to elevate your business operations. Let's connect and discuss how I can tailor my skills to meet your specific needs.Email HandlingContent CreationOrganizerCRM SoftwareSocial Media MarketingEmail CommunicationCustomer SupportSocial Media ManagementProject ManagementData EntrySchedulingClient ManagementCustomer ServiceAdministrative SupportVirtual AssistanceMicrosoft Excel
- $88 hourlyAre you looking for someone to guide you through sales and marketing operations for your business? Then you will appreciate an experienced and flexible Upwork freelancer with over $10k in earnings and a 100 percent client success rate! Where do you find such as freelancer? Right here with Evelynn! Evelynn is a top-performing Sales and Marketing Expert with over 15 years of combined experience in sales, support, and marketing. She comes highly recommended by peers and clients. Evelynn is a certified expert in Inbound Marketing, Customer Service, and Sales. Top companies and startups in their industries seek Evelynn's expertise. She's worked with tech startups, agencies (recruitment and digital marketing), small businesses, entrepreneurs, enterprises, and Fortune companies. Evelynn is passionate about using technology, trends, and intuition for entrepreneurial, startup, and business success. Key accomplishments: • Met monthly quotas in the first 30 days of starting, initiating Stage 1 opportunities with a combined ACV of $750k. Hire Evelynn for sales team building and sales coaching. • Lead generation for top Tech startups. The leads produced turned into partnerships. The client reported an 80 percent success rate, meaning 80 percent of the leads found turned into partnerships to boost the company's revenue. Hire Evelynn to consult on a lead generation strategy and lead gen team hiring. • Pandemic messaging that increased client LinkedIn reactions 54% and comments by 47%. Hire Evelynn to brainstorm and consult on marketing communications and community engagement during global economic hardships. • Maintained a 7% sales conversion rate in her sales career. Hire Evelynn to help build and coach your sales team. Past roles: Sales Development, Partnership Sales, Customer Support, Inside Sales, B2B Sales, Sales Associate, Subject Matter Expert, Marketing Consultant, Marketing Strategist, Copywriter, Fundraiser, and Marketing Specialist. Sales and Marketing Skills: Communication, Prospecting / Lead Generation, Data Mining, Research, Discovery / Consulting, B2B Sales, Social Media, Social Selling, Storytelling, Branding, Copywriting, Active Listening, Persistence, Reading the room / Client or Customer, Discernment, Training, Teamwork, Public Speaking, Networking, Negotiation, Project Management, Tech Savvy, CRM, Strategy, Curiosity, Social Media Marketing, Online Marketing, Marketing Communications, Direct Sales, Customer Satisfaction Sales and Marketing Tools: Salesforce, Hubspot, Canva, SparkToro, Buffer, Facebook Business Suite, Textmetrics, Moz, WordPress, Wix, Intercom, Help Scout, Google Sheets, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Asana. Communication Tools: Zoom, Uberconference, Dialpad, Slack, Google Voice, Skype, Microsoft Teams.Email HandlingCopywritingEnglishSales DevelopmentSalesforceCold CallingEmail MarketingB2B MarketingTelemarketingEmail CommunicationSalesforce CRMLinkedIn Development
- $50 hourlySaved a client $30K by providing better PR/Social Media services than their former PR agency. Over 15 years' experience in the fashion industry, beauty, software, real estate, entertainment, and financial services industries for marketing, sales support, social media and administrative office support. Also over 10 years' experience in voiceover and acting on-camera. Coordinate all communications for clients and prospects, including email marketing, social media, digital and print materials and website updates. Design social media posts for sales, promotions, updates and company events. Email Marketing Design for simple yet powerful email blasts using Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, ACT and more. Document set up for forms, spreadsheets, and invitations. Experience -Adobe Illustrator -Adobe InDesign -Adobe Photoshop -MS Office -CRM -Canva -Asana -Facebook -Instagram -Twitter -LinkedIn -Pinterest -Slack -YouTube -Wordpress -SquarespaceEmail HandlingSocial Media WebsiteCanvaPresentation DesignFile ManagementPrint Marketing MaterialsContent CreationSocial Media DesignEmail CommunicationMarketing Collateral DevelopmentSocial Media ManagementMarketing Communications
- $155 hourlyProfessional background in Events Management and Client Success through the lens of business development strategy. I recently received my Master's in Conflict Resolution & Mediation at Tel Aviv University in Israel. While in Israel, my one-year-old Boston based business was running on its own. Now, my company is entering the Israeli market. Experienced Founder with a demonstrated history of working in the professional training & instruction industry. Skilled in Communications, Enterprise Innovation, Client Success and International Partnership. Passionate about purposeful enterprise with a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) integration objective. Strategic business professional with a Master's degree in Conflict Resolution from Tel Aviv University. Certified Global Mediator. My professional theme is to work smarter, not harder. How can I help you to achieve your production and organization process needs?Email HandlingCold CallingWeeblyEmail CommunicationCSSHTMLMarketingAdobe Creative SuitePhone CommunicationVoice ActingCommunicationsCustomer Relationship ManagementMicrosoft OfficeHuman Resource ManagementPipedriveSalesforce CRM
- $95 hourlyGreat copy converts readers to clients, supporters to donors, and interest to sales. It must also convey consistency in voice and delivery with your brand, vision, and values. If it doesn't, and your clients are confused, you are leaving money on the table. Nothing matters more to me than helping you eliminate confusion so you can reach your clients and customers where ever they live. I have worked with businesses helping them flush out brand, tone, and voice for over two decades. The next step is to jump on a discovery call to be sure we are a great fit. Here is a partial list of brands I have worked with: • Kaiser Permanente • Pacific Union • AutoNation • OGA Vans • Kimpton Hotels • Papa & Barkley • Anthem • Canine Companions for Independence • Pilates Style Magazine • Aman Hotel Group • CVS • Travel & Leisure Magazine Here are some of the things I can do for you: • Create copy that converts • Build landing pages that are impossible to look away from • Develop successful social media campaigns • Create sales copy that will increase sales • Write blog posts worth reading and sharing • Create copy that is disruptive and creative • Create copy that tells your story • Conduct a thorough content assessment to flush out what is and isn't working • Create Ad Copy that stands out and grabs attention Industry experience Hospitality Healthcare Construction Real Estate Law Non-profit Medical Travel A native of the Buckeye State, I now call Northern California home. When I need to take a break from words (everyone does) I can usually be found hiking the hills with my 100-pound rescue puppy Benson.Email HandlingContent SEOCreative WritingBlog WritingContent CreationSocial Media Content CreationEmail CopywritingSocial Media ContentWebsite CopywritingEmail CommunicationCopywritingSpeech WritingLanding Page
- $40 hourlySummary I am ingenious in maximizing resources to meet the challenging demands of the ever-changing marketplace. My passion is to be able to literally "Pay It Forward" in all areas of my life. I am persuasive, forward-looking, highly organized, and intuitive. I remain a self-motivated leader with 15+ years of professional expertise in start-up business operations. I offer top-notch project management, including office support services, vendor relations, event planning, marketing, accounting, and human resources. Skills • Calendar management expert • Established online marketer • Customer Service Management • Cross-functional team leader • Tech-savvy in both Mac & PC based applications • Positive learning process motivator • Managing all aspects of eventsEmail HandlingHosting Zoom CallsMicrosoft WordEmail CommunicationTrelloCommunicationsTime ManagementZoom Video ConferencingProject ManagementGoogle WorkspaceTravel PlanningSchedulingMicrosoft Excel
- $60 hourlySocial media holds unthinkable opportunities for EVERYONE from businesses, influencers and even your pets! Which is why you need someone, like me, to help you formulate a plan on how to succeed on facebook, instagram, twitter and/or tiktok! I am currently most interested social media management for brands and businesses! If you are looking to take your brand/business to the next level, please reach out! I am also open to UGC opportunities! This could either be content to post on your page or a brand deal for my personal tiktok that has 320k + followers. Please send me a message for my UGC package. As a Social Media Expert, my knowledge of the platforms is unmatchable. My daily duties usually consist of, but are not limited to: - Content planning (strategy and scripts) - Content creation - Account management (posting, captions, analytics, etc) - Trend and Hashtag research - Curating - Editing (I use photoshop, InShot and Canva) I have worked with influencers, creators and businesses in over 20 different niches, am currently managing 1M+ followers combined across several accounts, and am responsible for 50+ viral videos (1 million views +) between tiktok and instagram. I am self-motivated, hard-working, and keep an open mind. I am always willing to communicate and never afraid to ask questions.Email HandlingSocial Media ContentResearch PapersTikTokEmail CommunicationSocial Media Content CreationInfluencer ResearchInfluencer ShoutoutGeneral TranscriptionSocial Media WebsiteVideo EditingContent CreationVideo ProductionSocial Media Management
- $40 hourlyI’m a highly adaptable professional with a wide range of administrative, customer service, data management, information technology and operations skills. I have an aptitude for spotting errors and inconsistencies, and I am a strategic thinker who loves solving problems. I value efficiency and logic and enjoy troubleshooting and finding practical solutions. I am also autistic. Because of that, I've mastered the art of mirroring and have learned how to cut to the heart of a matter and determine what people really mean. Skilled with Google Suite, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira/Confluence/Atlassian, Formsite, Jotform, QuickBooks, Calendly, Monday.com, Slack, Teams, and Concur. Familiar with SQL, HTML and JSON. My top 5 Clifton Strengths are Ideation, Intellection, Adaptability, Relator, and Maximizer and my personality type is ISFP. Contact me if you need someone to help you brainstorm ideas, troubleshoot a process, or find a practical solution to a problem that plagues you. If your process is illogical, incomplete, or otherwise flawed, I will ferret out the issues and help you rewrite it in a way that a newcomer can understand and execute it. I am organized, efficient, and learn quickly. I see the forest and the trees. And I am at my best when expectations are communicated clearly, and feedback is private, timely, and specific. Open to short- or long-term projects. How can I help you?Email HandlingFile ManagementProblem SolvingEmail CommunicationData EntryQuality AssuranceAdministrative SupportMicrosoft ExcelExecutive SupportSalesforce CRMCustomer ServiceData AnalysisSchedulingTechnical SupportCustomer Support
- $55 hourlyMotivated individual with demonstrated proficiency in listening to clients’ needs, maximizing profits, cutting unnecessary costs, and excellence in operational soundness. Constantly explores new opportunities to streamline processes, make documentation easier through creating documents for reporting, boost revenues and increase employee engagement. Known for honesty, integrity, being organized and detail oriented and a genuine passion for achieving goals for self and others. Superior interpersonal dynamics interface seamlessly with others from all levels, backgrounds and cultures. I am respected for dedication to daily work and willingness to adapt to change.Email HandlingTravel PlanningZoom Video ConferencingTrelloAdministrative SupportTask CoordinationSchedulingVirtual AssistanceEmail CommunicationFile ManagementFile MaintenanceMeeting AgendasMicrosoft Office
- $40 hourlyIf you are a company or individual looking for someone to take the mundane tasks of the daily grind off your plate, then I'm your person! I am a wonderful asset to your company with my positive attitude, organizational and time-management skills. I have superior technical, administrative, and planning experience. Data processing and spreadsheets, check! Need help with office letters, sign me up. Online shopping, no problem. High quality of work from someone that understands life, family, and the office grind. I have solid experience in market research, creating and maintaining work flow systems, coordinating calendars, travel and virtual events. I am highly experienced in word processing systems and spreadsheets and several cloud services. If you are a company that is looking for someone like me, let me assist you! If my prices are not to your liking, let's talk.Email HandlingTravel PlanningOnline Market ResearchPersonal AdministrationEmail CommunicationSocial Media WebsiteGoogle AssistantAdministrative SupportMarketingSchedulingClerical SkillsTask CoordinationData Entry
- $50 hourly𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. Prior to virtual assisting, I ran my spiritual life + biz coaching business, 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 since 2019 which fuels my passion, however, towards the end of 2021 I decided to shift and use the professional and creative skills I've learned over the years to support you in running your business. I am open to partnering with businesses in the following areas: - Systems & Automations Management - Course Launch & Project Management - Online Business Management 𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗛𝗡𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗬: - Course Creation: Teachable, VIP Membervault, Kajabi, Thinkific - Website Design: Squarespace, Wix, GoDaddy - Graphic & Logo Design: Canva, Procreate - Email: Gmail, MailChimp, Ascend (Wix email marketing), Flodesk, MailerLite - Project Management: Trello, Notion, JIRA, Clickup - General: Google Suite, Zoom, Microsoft 365 suite, Zapier - Video & Audio: Filmora X, Audacity, CamtasiaEmail HandlingTrelloMicrosoft ExcelTeachableLife CoachingKajabiYouTubeGoogle WorkspaceLearning Management SystemMailchimpGoogle SheetsGoogle DocsEmail CommunicationLanding PageCommunicationsCanva
- $50 hourlyI am an AWAI-trained copywriter and editor specializing in print and web copy for the travel and Christian industries. I also have a bachelor's degree in English with a concentration in professional writing. My copywriting specialties are website copy, blog posts, emails, newsletters, and lead generation downloads. My editing services include proofreading, content editing, and copyediting. I am detail-oriented, a thorough researcher, and a quick worker. For every copywriting project, I employ the same professional techniques used by copywriting legends like Bob Bly and David Ogilvy. Plus, I am certified through AWAI's Accelerated Copywriting Program, so you can be confident that every piece I write for you is designed to get results. For my editing projects, I always employ a three-step process to ensure that I catch every error in your document. This process includes hand edits, a second read-through on the computer, and a final check with a premium word processing program. During my freelance career, I've worked with companies of all sizes and industries, from luxury jewelry designers and book authors to travel apps and the Christian Broadcasting Network. Before freelancing, I worked as a copyeditor with the Fountains Literary Journal and as a weekly contributor for Study Breaks Magazine.Email HandlingLanding PageTravel WritingEmail CommunicationEmail MarketingDevelopmental EditingCreative WritingSocial Media WebsiteEmail CopywritingBlog WritingWebsite CopywritingContent EditingProofreadingCopy EditingCopywriting
- $60 hourlyHi, My name is Natasha! 👋🏽 I'm a multifaceted professional whose primary focuses are client success and technical support. However, my versatility continues beyond there! I'm also passionate about creative avenues such as photography, content writing, copyediting, intensive + extensive research projects, and more! I have ample experience and knowledge in the following areas: • Ed-tech • Startups • Virtual assisting • Client relationship development & management • Engineering/dev support • Extensive web research • Customer onboarding and training • Content writing • Copyediting • Proofreading • Photography and more. Strong proficiency in the following platforms and programs: • Jira • Slack • Zendesk • Mailchimp + Mandrill • Hubspot • Salesforce • Google Workspace/Suite • Zoom • Confluence • Amazon AWS • ClickUp • macOS • Microsoft Office • Canva and more. My objective is always to provide you, my client, with ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ support, and to ensure your happiness and satisfaction. I am open to new proposals and prospects, so please don’t hesitate to reach out!Email HandlingProofreadingOnline ResearchCustomer ServiceSchedulingEmail CommunicationAdministrative SupportPhotographyTraining PresentationBlog WritingJiraZendeskEnglishEnd User Technical SupportOnline Chat SupportError Detection
- $35 hourlyYou need a great team player for your business with the ability to communicate clearly and serve a wide variety of people in a number of different functions. You need someone who is highly organized and professional and will always get the job done on time, exceeding expectations. ➜ 30 years of business experience ➜ social media strategy and management ➜ YouTube optimization ➜ YouTube video shorts ➜ podcast editing and video editing ➜ content creation for social media ➜ sales & marketing ➜ excellent verbal and written communication skillsEmail HandlingCanvaPodcast ProductionEmail CommunicationAdobe Premiere ProVideo Editing
- $35 hourlyHealthcare Credentialing and Rate Negotiations SERVICES: Medical Office, Data Entry, Credentialing - Health Plans - Private Practice - Hospitals - Start Up Consultations and More -Email HandlingEmail CommunicationCustomer ServiceInsurance ConsultingAdministrative SupportMedical Billing & CodingCommunications
- $75 hourlyNo matter what’s going on in your world, you deserve access to the highest quality freelance work when you need it - and with convenience. I understand the value of positive client connections and demonstrating a motivation to assist in any way possible. Working with a sense of purpose and urgency on anything I am involved with allows me to exceed expectations by creating, editing, proofreading, and writing quickly and effectively. With stellar turnaround time and a willingness to work with a fixed-price contract or hourly allows you to secure my services with the confidence that your project will be completed without complications. I hold a Master's Degree in Executive Development for Public Service and a Bachelor's Degree in Communication with an emphasis in Public Communications and Human Relations and minors in both Marketing and Sociology. I am a fluent, native English speaker with strong grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills. I have developed the knowledge and skills necessary to create, edit, proofread, and tailor specific messages for a wide range of audiences. With a long career history in Education, I have an exceptional eye for detail and excel in all aspects of communication. I am a copywriter with experience working as a naming specialist developing name ideas for products, brands, apps, and companies as well as, writing marketing and promotion pieces, sales letters, and customer service content. Additional past experiences include training new professionals on customer service, accurate reporting, professional documentation, productive email writing, client/customer relationship building, interview skill-building, and much more. Creative services provided include copywriting, creating name ideas, slogans, and tag lines for products, brands, apps, and businesses, article/blog and general content writing, editing, and proofreading, English proofreading, cover letter writing, business correspondence, email communications, sales and marketing letters, and general professional consulting. Taking care of your business project is more important than ever, and these are just some of the ways I'm here to help. How may I help you?Email HandlingBlog WritingBusiness NameEmail CommunicationSloganBrandingBrand ConsultingEnglish ProofreadingBrand NamingEmail CopywritingEditing & ProofreadingArticle RewritingCopywritingProofreadingEnglishContent Rewriting
- $100 hourlyI help entrepreneurs–just like you–build the business of their dreams with curated and automated email marketing strategies allowing them to make money while spending time with their families. With eight years of email marketing experience, two business degrees, and thirteen years of experience working with 6 & 7-figure businesses, I literally geek out over learning exactly what turns subscribers into customers. My expertise includes eight years of email marketing experience working on the email marketing platforms Flodesk and ConvertKit. On both platforms, I've created automation sequences, newsletters and newsletter templates, opt-in forms and landing pages, email segmenting, funnel building, and more.Email HandlingMultiple Email Account ManagementEmail CommunicationEmail Marketing ConsultationMarketing StrategyNewsletter WritingConvertKitNewsletterEmail & NewsletterEmail CopywritingEmail MarketingEmail Campaign SetupMarketing AutomationEmail DesignEmail Marketing Strategy
- $47 hourlyI am an executive resume builder and career coach with 2+ years of experience. I have helped 20+ clients with new and improved resumes, interview preparation, best practices to land a job quick, and more! All clients I have assisted and mentored, have received a positive outcome. From a big 4 job offer, to a promotion with $8,000/yr pay increase, to switching careers and receiving an offers from various organizations - there has been great success!! Looking for the next move? Let's make it happen!Email HandlingInterview PreparationPhone CommunicationCandidate InterviewingEmployee TrainingMock InterviewOrganizational PlanSocial Media ContentEmail CommunicationProblem SolvingRecruitingResume WritingRelationship BuildingSalesforce CRMBusiness ManagementResume DesignSalesforceLinkedIn RecruitingResume Screening
- $45 hourlyI am seeking new opportunities to further my personal growth in the areas of business marketing, professional copy-writing, market research, and event coordination. My field of expertise pertains particularly to the fields of live events, market research, community development and outreach, and business-to-business communications. I have drafted and designed content for: Survey Platforms E-Commerce Websites Educators & Administrators in Secondary and Higher Education Professional Musicians Internal Corporate Newsletters Live Music Venues and Nightclubs Art and Music Festivals Legal Cannabis Providers My work has been featured in publications such as "Nevada Today" and "Reno News & Review".Email HandlingSearch Engine MarketingArticle WritingAd CopySEO Keyword ResearchEvent MarketingSocial Media ContentEmail CommunicationWebsite ContentSearch Engine OptimizationCustomer AcquisitionIntegrated MarketingContent WritingCreative WritingEnglishSEO Writing
- $45 hourlyWhat matters more to the success of your business than attracting and engaging new customers? Nothing. What matters more to the success of your business than retaining satisfied customers? Nothing. My 25+ years working with entrepreneurial companies gives me the skills to support your business with the following: 1. CONTENT WRITING Are you too busy to write the content for your blog, website, and newsletters? Do you say, "It's just not my thing?" Why spend your valuable time, your most precious resource, working on what doesn't interest you, doesn't give you enjoyment, and costs you? Writing your vision and saying what you want to say is my thing! My content engages future customers and retains current ones. I write to influence the reader to reflect your company's mission, ideals, and voice. Through detailed research, preparedness, expert communication skills, and expertise in the English language, you can count on me for: • Professionalism • On-time delivery • Easy collaboration • English grammar expertise. • Being delighted with the finished product With a BA in English and a minor in Marketing, you can count on my research, writing, and proofreading skills to ensure the best final product for any of these: • SEO • AI Prompt • Content Marketing • Blogs, Articles, Listicles • Product Reviews You can always count on me to meet your deadlines so you can review. My work is delivered in any format that works for you. 2. CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCACY – Support, Serve, and Satisfy As a customer service professional and advocate, I understand the fundamental process of customer support, customer service, and customer satisfaction. My job is to produce an excellent outcome for them and you. What is an excellent outcome for you? Whatever YOU say it is. Your desire for an excellent customer service advocate who supports you and your business is where I can help. My expertise is knowing how to market and sell a product or service and understand the customer when they're unsure, nervous, and need to be ushered through a process. I support your success through active listening, empathy, patience, and keeping promises. By hiring me for your customer service needs, you get the following: • Professionalism • Excellent written and verbal communication • Call support, chat support, email support • Customer support, service, and satisfaction • An easy collaborator • Email etiquette, MS Office, CRM If you need an excellent writer, coach, or customer service professional, get in touch, and we'll figure out how to meet your goals. Thank you!Email HandlingSEO ContentCareer CoachingBusiness CoachingGrammarCustomer SatisfactionBusiness WritingEmail CommunicationActive ListeningContent WritingBlog WritingArticle WritingWebsite ContentCreative WritingSEO WritingEnglish
- $45 hourlyI’m a full-time professional school counselor and absolutely love working with students and families. In my spare time, and for self-care reasons, I work out and fish as much as I can. Lastly, I enjoy writing and have a nonfiction story published in Cricket magazine. Now, I’m expanding my skills as a writer and have begun writing copy for individuals and companies. As a school counselor, I write proposals for better student engagement. Once I have data of interventions implemented, I create case studies and summaries of any progress made. Other transferable writings include recommendation letters, emails, and social media posts. This is a new process for me in working as a freelance copywriter, but I’m excited about providing the best copy for clients with a swift turnaround time. My industries of focus are education, edtech, and mental health. But I will write for any industry as I will conduct the research needed to provide the best copy possible.Email HandlingWritingEmail CommunicationEnglishPress ReleaseResearcherCopywritingContent WritingArticle WritingGhostwritingWebsite ContentBlog WritingBlog ContentArticle
- $45 hourlyTeaching, math, and curriculum. Multitasking, phone work and knowing how to help customers with their needs.Email HandlingEmail CommunicationMathematicsTutoringProduct KnowledgeEmail Support
- $35 hourlyResourceful Executive/Personal Assistant with 10 years of experience proficient in researching product information, excellent customer relations, managing Highly Confidential records, and working directly with c-level executives. -Since 2015, I’ve been working with small businesses assisting in the building of infrastructures. Seeking to apply my diligence, administrative experience, writing skills and attention to detail to a position providing growth and learning for future endeavors. I am a Pennsylvania Commissioned NOTARY PUBLIC!Email HandlingCustomer ServiceMicrosoft WordWritingTypingResolves ConflictAdministrative SupportFile ManagementMicrosoft OfficeData EntryPhone CommunicationGoogle WorkspaceSchedulingEmail CommunicationSocial Media Account Setup
- $40 hourlyAre you looking for a creative problem-solver and strategic thinker? I can recommend innovative ideas and strategies related to sourcing, recruitment and partnerships that will contribute to your goals and growth of your company. I'm an excellent writer/editor and have strong graphic design and presentation skills; I'm willing to "jump in" and contribute at any level! I possess 15+ years of experience as a Search Project Consultant, Researcher, Talent Sourcer, and Recruiter. I've partnered with HR leaders and hiring managers to build effective sourcing strategies, detailed job descriptions, and thoughtful interview questions. I've built and maintained a diverse network of potential candidates through pro-active market research, LinkedIn and social media platforms. I also have experience designing and implementing semester-long and summer internship programs for a variety of companies, including building/maintaining relationships with university leaders and advisors, and sourcing top students as interns and entry level roles. Over the past several years, I have built a diverse network with leaders in multiple industries, sourcing and recruiting for a range of positions: including architects, landscape architects, planners, designers, engineers, HR & recruiters, and administrative, marketing, and sales positions. With a strong background and education in the design & planning industry, I consider myself a creative problem-solver with strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate and connect deeply with candidates. In a recent consulting role, I assisted in expanding our client's partner ecosystem with select organizations that closely align with their mission. Over the past year, I’ve been responsible for networking with global leaders, building and maintaining those relationships, leading to successfully securing partnerships with several premier global partners, including Fortune 500 companies, non-profit organizations, Think Tanks and leading experts..Email HandlingCandidate InterviewingCandidate RecommendationJob Description WritingGoogle DocsStrategic PlanDesign ThinkingMarketing PluginJob PostingSourcingOutreach StrategyEmail CommunicationMicrosoft PowerPointRecruitingDesign & Usability Research
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.