200+ Upwork highly satisfied clients, 300+ projects completed, 2M+ words translated.
If you need your English - Spanish translation project output:
* done right the first time
* professional and natural sounding in the target language
* accurately translated
* grammatically flawless
* delivered within the timeframe you need it
* keeping its original message meaning and tone
* preserving the original format and style when this is relevant,
I am a potential right fit for your project.
The blend of nine years of translation experience, my professional work, and my academic teaching background gives me a unique perspective to approach your project with a consultant view; I do not just translate your content, I make it sound like written originally in Spanish and I carefully proofread it. Additionally, I offer you my advice whenever I spot any improvement opportunity or identify a more effective way of working to help you excel in achieving the results you expect/need; the final say is always yours, logically.
You’ll enjoy three other benefits from my translation/proofreading services:
• Dedication & Commitment: I would focus on your project and prioritize it, for extended hours if necessary, until everything is correctly done, according to your preferences. Your project becomes OUR project.
• Problem-solving: I would research and learn the necessary to figure out how to overcome any difficulty, small or big while executing our project.
• Continuous communication: I would keep you updated on our project progress so you will always know what to expect regarding meeting the deadline.
Here is what some of my clients say about my work:
- “Loreta provided exceptional communication, was friendly, attention to detail, and was fast. She did a great job with our Medical/Health translations.”
- “Loreta always provides outstanding work! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a detailed-oriented, smart, and hard-working freelancer.”
- “Her communication is clear and regular; her work is prompt, and she will come back and query any concerns or provide suggestions. A real pleasure to work with and a very professional, accurate output.”
- “Her knowledge of both English and Spanish is outstanding (I am bilingual and speak both of these from a young age), and though our translation had some quite complex medical and technical terminology, she was diligent in finding the correct translation.”
- “She has always gone above and beyond with the translations. She is a great asset to our team and has provided suggestions for improving the translations. She adheres to our very tight deadlines as well.”
These are the categories of translation projects I have been most successful at, here on Upwork:
• E-learning and traditional course material translation (videos, presentations, handouts, booklets)
• Interview (one-to-one or group) transcription and translation
• Survey translation, both scientific, organizational, and market research
• Patient-facing form, brochure, flyer
• Patient education articles
• Employee handbook
• Academic article
• Documentary audio/video transcription, translation, and subtitling
• App localization
• Website translation
• Blog post translation
• User/owner/installation manual
I invite you to become my next delighted client.
I’LL BE THRILLED TO BECOME YOUR TRUSTED TRANSLATION PARTNER AND ASSIST YOU IN SUCCESSFULLY COMMUNICATING YOUR IDEAS TO YOUR SPANISH-SPEAKING TARGET AUDIENCE.
Medical Device User Manual
English to Spanish Translation
Latin American Spanish Accent