Master's Degree in Project Management ready to work.
I believe my experience, expertise, and ability in the areas of Information Technology, as well as my executive management skills, make me a logical choice for the position of Project Manager. I have played a major role in promoting the growth and success of every company for which I've worked, in the areas of application and system design, web design, web development, admin support, customer support, project management, and client systems analysis. Now I would like to bring more than 11 years of expertise and knowledge to your company.
My ability to work as a team player, meet deadlines and go the extra mile, together, with my penchant for detail, have contributed to my success in information technology management, project management for customer service, and digital agencies. I have performed and directed a wide variety of activities, including overseeing the development and completion of large-scale web projects, application development, and customer satisfaction programs.
I am highly adept at working with clients to determine needs and requirements and am familiar with all organizational aspects of project and department management as well. I am a hands-on manager, with the ability to direct all aspects of projects, from inception to implementation. In addition, my consulting background has provided me with extensive experience in communicating information between clients and technical personnel.
• 7+ years of Project Management experience delivering Software Projects, Web Design projects, and App projects
• 5+ years of WordPress experience delivering Projects
• Experience managing a team
• Experience and skills working with external vendors for software development and integrations
• Experience with cloud-based applications
• I am able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment and work in a team or independently
• I am Proficient in Word, Excel, Google documents
• I have strong English written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent knowledge of project management and software development methodologies and tools
• I have the ability to complete projects, resolve issues and make recommendations to move projects forward
I have been a Project Manager for a long time and these are some sites I have worked on as a Project Manager:
Tasks as a project manager: Set up a customer service team and manage it; set up, manage, and hire web developers and app developers; Hire and manage web designers and graphic designers. Work and deliver products within the deadlines, building a reliable team in order to work efficiently so we can achieve goals, hiring customer representatives and managing them, hiring and managing people who were working on our marketing team: SEO, SMM, ASO.
I am a very efficient, creative, proactive, and resourceful person, always bringing innovative ideas to my line of work by implementing tools that will allow us to follow up, call and retrieve in real-time messages and tickets from our customers and clients, to our team all over the world.
Also, those tools would allow us to watch over what's the team doing and how are they doing it in order to localize problems and improve our cost-efficient
I am familiar with all tools such as Skype, Office Suite, Internet Explorer, Chrome, WordPress, Email, Zendesk, Zoho, Snapengage, Intercom, Mailchimp, Redhoot, Photoshop, and I prove my work with goals.
• I speak both English and Spanish (Mother tongue)
• I do not hesitate when it comes to taking hard decisions.
Moving forward, I can dedicate 50 hours/week to your company, and my daily hours are negotiable. I'm very excited to assist you in making your company successful - please feel free to contact me directly to discuss this position further.
English to Spanish Translation
Agile Project Management
IT Project Management
Project Management Professional
Project Management Office
Agile Project Management