You know when you see a business on google with a totally absurd number of 5 star reviews, which can’t possibly be true, then you try them out and are shocked to learn that it's even better than the reviews said?
That's what I aim to deliver :)
Howdy folks, I'm Danny!
First off, a few things:
1. If you want to invite me to a job please SEND ME A PERSONAL MESSAGE. I get tons of invites each day, and decline all of them that don’t have a personal message. My hourly rate does assume at least 5 hours of work per week and I do have a minimum engagements that I'm looking for. Single hour consults are $350/hour (1 hour minimum). I am mainly taking on clients with budgets of $1500+ per month now.
2. I DON’T DO COLD CALLING, COMMISSION ONLY WORK OR FULL SALES/CLOSING. I'm an outbound/cold email expert, NOT a inbound/newsletters/nurturing email expert.
3. I DON'T DO GUARANTEED RESULTS. I've had a ton of success for my clients but there are no guarantees in life, so you won't find them here either. I try my hardest for my clients, but that is it.
4. I’m not a huge fan of calls/meetings, as I believe them to be inefficient, at least for how I work. I do my best client communication over chat and email, which helps me serve all my clients in the best and fastest way possible. If you are expecting me to be on a bunch of calls or meetings each week, please look elsewhere. I also don’t work weekends, and have strict working hours during the week. I mainly specialize in working with SMBs, and don't have much experience relevant for Enterprise orgs.
5. Only reach out to me if you are willing to tell me No after I give you a proposal. I don't mind being told No, but I HATE being ghosted after I take the time to talk to you and give you a proposal. If you are the type of person that is afraid of hurting my feelings, don't reach out to me and waste my time.
6. I’m looking to work with dream clients- people that understand stuff happens and can role with the punches. Individuals that are top performers in their own field and good people as well. If you are just looking for a worker bee, or you micro manage your team, please don’t reach out to me. I have a very specific daily routine and method to my work. Clients who I deliver a 10X++ return to give me resources and trust, then let me loose to do my work. Clients who don’t work out are ones that are constantly taking me away from my goals of making their dreams a reality. I’m looking for the perfect fit here, and don’t settle for anything less. I do have a teammate that helps me with all campaigns, to provide non stop support for my clients. But don't worry, you'll be working with me directly the whole time. We're also huge on amazing service and donate part of our earnings each year to charity, if you're into that sort of thing :)
“Danny is hands-down, the best freelancer I’ve ever worked with on UpWork. Possibly in my entire career. That sounds like hyperbole, and while I do generally leave good reviews, it’s because I generally work with good freelancers. Danny is head and shoulders above the rest. He is one of the rare people who moves projects forward on his own, without needing any kind of oversight whatsoever. If you’ve got a chance to work with Danny, grab it with both hands and don't let go. You won’t regret it.” -Lance
I am a B2B sales growth and startup expert with almost 10 years of experience helping companies implement strategies that will effectively, and efficiently, deliver them more revenue. Oddly enough, I had nothing to do with business in college, graduating with a music degree. But during my time there I learned about startups and got interested in starting my own company. Along with a friend (who was also NOT in business or tech) we started a software company and focused on the lean startup method. We built our MVP for $300 and our first customer paid $4500 for it. WE WERE HOOKED. Although we didn’t know anything about running a company, we stayed lean and learned tactics to grow without any resources. We did that for 5 years and exited, although the company is still around today. After that I had a moment of clarity that I could help multiple companies grow at once, which is why I got into consulting and love doing it today. Even though I'm a consultant, I still love learning as much as I can and staying on top of the bleeding edge of effective strategies. One thing that’s hard to convey to potential clients is that, if I take them on as a client, I REALLY care about their success, to the point that I lose sleep at night for things that aren’t even my job. This is all to say that if you want to work with someone that is going to try their damndest to make things happen for you, then I’d love to hear from you about your project :)
THINGS I CURRENTLY DO: Outbound Lead Generation, Cold emails, cold email copywriting, startup advising. I also help people write incredible Upwork profiles so they can get more attention on the platform :)