Hire the best Employee Engagement Specialists in the United States
Check out Employee Engagement Specialists in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $80 hourlyUS Navy and US Army Veteran/SHRM Veteran Ambassador Strong understanding of cultural competency, DEI, and social justice concepts, including intersectionality, systems of oppression, and implicit bias, among others. • Collaborates with leadership to develop and monitor DEI metrics (recruiting, retention, promotions, salary equity, leadership retention, etc.) through diversity assessments, people analytics, and identifying trends to recommend solutions. • Provides oversight for all internal DEI programs and policies, including the DEI committee initiatives IAW local, state, and federal EEOC/AA regulations. • Designs and facilitates training on diversity, equity, and inclusion, including disability, LGBTQ identities, race, gender, working with veterans, building, and managing diverse teams, psychological safety, unconscious bias, and preventing and responding to bias in the workplace. • Consults and develops plans that strategically integrate metrics and organizational development activities, including leadership assessment and development, career development, succession planning, individual developmental action plans, performance management, leadership evaluation tool, coaching, and process improvement on diversity and inclusion. • Working knowledge of institutional and structural racism concepts and their impact on underserved and underrepresented population. • Competency expert in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal talent pipeline and external diverse pipeline. • Trains and incentivizes leaders and employees to enhance inclusion and belonging in their daily interactions while benchmarking diversity, equity, and inclusion across the organization. In addition to my consulting work, I am a Navy and Army veteran, a certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Coach, and a certified organizational development professional. In my career, I have worked for many well-known companies over the last two decades in roles such as Operations Leader, Continuous Improvement Coach, Human Resources Generalist, Training Manager, and Safety Health and Environmental Manager.Employee EngagementChatGPTLeadership CoachingFacilitationTraining & DevelopmentPsychologyExecutive CoachingInstructional DesignInterpersonal SkillsDiversity & InclusionChange ManagementLeadership DevelopmentContent WritingHR & Business ServicesNonprofit Organization
- $150 hourlyOrganizational Research and Development, provides employee engagement and professional development programs for leaders who intentionally want to unlock the best in every employee. Our solutions range from emotional intelligence and executive coaching to workshop trainings, and survey administration. We work in partnership with our clients to ensure they see, and experience, noticeable improvements in their workplace culture. My expereince and education includes: Nearly a decade of successful work in employee engagement and organizational culture Master's in Organizational Development and Leadership Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies Minor in Peace and Conflict Studies Completion of an ACTP Leadership Coaching Program Leadership Chester County My experience in coaching, consulting, and providing organizational solutions has helped businesses discover a reliable and knowledgeable partner that they can trust and continuously utilize when needed. Experience includes: Executive and employee coaching Workshop and training design Survey design on employee engagement and culture Employee training and development Research and analysis Conflict resolution and feedback communication Organization communication Mission statement and core value design OKR'sEmployee EngagementHR & Business ServicesEmployee TrainingEmployee CommunicationsHuman Resource ManagementExecutive CoachingCustomer ExperienceCustomer RetentionLeadership DevelopmentBusiness CoachingOrganizational DevelopmentOrganizational Behavior
- $70 hourlyI am a Certified Senior HR Professional with 15 years of experience specializing in small business & startup HR Operations and Compliance including: Handbooks, Policy Development, Employee Relations, benefits, etc.. I also have 5yrs in Corporate Finance & Accounting, giving me the unique ability to understand both the business and people sides of an organization. I enjoy assisting business owners with needs that they simply don't have the time, expertise, or resources to address effectively. This allows their business to focus on what it does best while helping them create & implement HR operations to improve employee and organizational performance and minimizing employment practice risk. I have worked with companies that have employees in almost all 50 states and am well-versed in multi-state and federal compliance. My clients range from 2 people startups to 75+ employee established businesses. I work with clients across a wide array of industries and tailor client deliverables to meet company culture and industry standards. AREAS OF EXPERTISE: *Handbook & Policy development *Employee Relations *Employee Communications and Documents *Performance Management *Workforce Planning *Talent Acquisition, Development, and Management *Compensation & Benefits (including strategy and open enrollment advising) *Compliance & Risk Management *Strategic Human Resource Management *Basic Bookkeeping *Account/Bank reconciliations *Budgeting QUALIFICATIONS: *MBA - Human Resources Management *SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources) *SHRM Certified Professional & Member *Certified Human Capital Strategist *Graduate Certificate in AccountingEmployee EngagementJob Description WritingCompensationHuman Resources ComplianceBenefitsBusiness ConsultingPerformance ManagementHR PolicyEmployee RelationsHuman Resources StrategyComplianceHuman Resource ManagementEmployee TrainingHuman Resources ConsultingEmployment Handbook
- $150 hourlyI am an experienced "C" Suite executive, MBA, entrepreneur, and author. I am a Board Certified Executive Coach and a certified Master Facilitator. I help organizations create high performing leadership teams - and I help individual leaders become more effective in their roles. I can be your strategic adviser to share my experience in finance, human resources, strategic planning, training and leadership development to take your organization to the next level. I specialize in developing content, training courses, coaching and facilitating to help you, or your newly promoted management staff, transition from a technical role to a leadership role.Employee EngagementBusiness ConsultingExecutive CoachingManagement SkillsWorkshop FacilitationInterview PreparationTraining & DevelopmentCareer CoachingBusiness CoachingLeadership DevelopmentPublic SpeakingCurriculum DevelopmentOrganizational PlanLeadership TrainingStrategic Plan
- $225 hourlyI am a NYU/SHRM-CP certified Human Resource, Organizational Development, and Human Capital Management professional with over 15 years of experience in the Real Estate, Financial, Entertainment, Digital Marketing, Technology, Security, and Medical industries. I create and implement plans for companies/individuals who need assistance with: Hiring/Terminations Comprehensive HR policy development Succession Planning Talent Acquisition/Management Employee Engagement HR Research/Reporting HR Mediation Team-building Organizational Development Human Capital Management Employee Relations Diversity and Inclusivity Training Company Culture Development Employer/Employee Relations Job Screening/DescriptionsEmployee EngagementHuman Resources StrategyStrategyRecruiting & RetentionHuman Resource Information SystemTrainingHR PoliciesHuman Resources ConsultingEmployee BenefitsEmployee Communications & Presentations About PoliciesEmployee TrainingEmployee OnboardingHR & Business ServicesOrganizational DevelopmentHuman Resource Management
- $75 hourly* Advocate *Transform *Empower As the people’s champion, I bring a focus on talent, training, and technology to the executive team. For over 15 years, I have built Human Resource department infrastructures that support organizations through explosive growth and thousands of employees. My expertise in training, development, and succession planning has resulted in deeper benches of next-level leaders and double-digit reductions in turnover. My carefully crafted people strategies take care of the people that take care of our guests, which takes care of the bottom line.Employee EngagementEmployee TrainingEmployee RelationsEmployee OnboardingEmployee BenefitsRecruiting & RetentionPayrollCompensation & BenefitsHuman Resource Information SystemHuman Resource Management
- $50 hourlyMy passion for people combined with an understanding of HR best practices has contributed to numerous HR initiatives delivering exceptional results. I’m committed to helping companies create winning work cultures and top-performing teams. I take pride in providing value-adding advisory and support services to my clients, and strive to serve as a catalyst for continuous improvement. I would love the opportunity to work on your next project. Experienced Human Resources Consultant skilled in: Multi State HR Support Employment Law Employee Coaching Employee Benefits Human Resource Audits Employee Relations Employee Training & Development Human Resources Information Systems (ADP Workforce Now & Ultipro) Resume Review & Design Professional in Human Resources (PHR)Employee EngagementADP Workforce NowCompensation & BenefitsEmployee TrainingEmployee CommunicationsJob Description WritingEmployment HandbookEmployee Communications & Presentations About PoliciesEmployee BenefitsEmployee TrainingHuman Resource Information SystemRecruiting & RetentionEmployee OnboardingHuman Resource Management
- $65 hourlyQuality Service. Quick Turn-Around. Speaks to a Variety of Audiences. Find your need below. Writing Press Releases Drafting Newsletters (Constant Contact and Publisher) Content Writing (SEO) Preparing Media Kits (Bios, Talking Points, Fact Sheets, Q&As, and Public Statements) Creating Slide Decks/PowerPoint PresentationsEmployee EngagementPeopleEnglishNews WritingContent StrategyNewsletter WritingInternal CommunicationsPress Release SubmissionCampaign ManagementPress Release WritingEditorial WritingScriptPublic RelationsMedia RelationsCommunity Relations
- $35 hourlyI am a writer, storyteller, and social media specialist with 5+ years of experience forging connection and community with clients and audiences alike in fresh, compelling, and dynamic ways.Employee EngagementWritingCustomer Relationship ManagementAdobe Creative SuiteCRM SoftwareSocial Media ManagementCreative DirectionCommunicationsSocial Media AdvertisingSocial Media PlatformsHubSpotSocial Media ContentContent WritingWebsite Content
- $75 hourlyAre you seeking an honest, reliable, detail-oriented, and efficient per diem HR / communications partner? Someone that you can build a relationship with over time, and who can learn the branding, culture, and "voice" of your company so projects hit the mark every time? I am a 5-star rated Human Resources Talent Management professional with a degree in Professional Communications. I have several long-term clients that I work with on an as-needed basis, and have availability to add a few more. Are you that client? Creating a long-term partnership drastically decreases project timelines, which saves you time and money. In addition, outcomes tend to be more meaningful, impactful, and aligned to the overarching goals, mission, vision, and values of your company. Learn more about the work I do (below) and if you think I may be a good fit, I'd be happy to chat! -INDIVIDUALS- I will create a high-impact resume and optimized LinkedIn profile for you that will make you stand out. Coaching is also available in the following areas: Interviewing, Improving Credit, Budgeting, Meal Planning. -BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS- I will help you support your business and employees in one or more of the following areas: ::Communications: Email content, presentations, letters, surveys, etc. ::Learning and Development: Custom built training programs, training materials, activities, and facilitation (if needed). ::Performance Management: Goal Setting, Mid-Year Check-Ins, and Year-End Reviews. ::Employee Recognition and Engagement: Custom built employee recognition program that will increase morale, engagement, and productivity. ::Employee Onboarding: Custom onboarding program that will ensure new employees are set up for success from the start and will reduce the time to productivity. ::Graphic Design: Documents and resources that adhere to your company's branding guidelines. This includes forms, flyers, PowerPoint (PPT) presentations, email copy, templates, and digital postcards. For a more detailed look at my skills and experience, please visit my full profile with detailed work experience.Employee EngagementCurriculum DevelopmentHR & Business ServicesTraining & DevelopmentCommunicationsHuman Resource ManagementPerformance ManagementProfessional DevelopmentEmployee CommunicationsMicrosoft OfficeCurriculum DesignManagement SkillsPresentation DesignEmployee OnboardingInstructional Design
- $60 hourlyIf you need someone who has the experience to develop successful sales strategies, build and develop sales teams, and skills and drive to hammer out sales calls on contract with a proven track record in taking a prospect from a cold call to a satisfied customer I can help! SALES / SALES MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE New Business Development * Consultative and Solution Sales Performance Management * Team Building * Organizational Leadership PROFILE Accomplished business executive with extensive sales and sales management experience in the pharmaceutical, technology, and automotive industries. Demonstrated track record of developing and implementing successful sales and marketing strategies and measuring, managing, and motivating to ensure targets are exceeded. Key Achievements * Outstanding success in building and maintaining relationships with key corporate decision makers, establishing large-volume, high-profit accounts with high levels of retention and loyalty * Excellent speaker/presenter with skills developed through vast number of presentations * In-depth knowledge of sales models, recruiting and training high-performing sales teams, and developing employee engagementEmployee EngagementAutomotivePerformance ManagementBusiness ManagementCustomer RetentionManagement SkillsPresentationsPharmaceuticalsCustomer Retention StrategyAnalytical PresentationBusiness DevelopmentBusinessOutbound SalesSales
- $85 hourlyPlease note before reading my profile: I am seeking long term relationships with clients, so I'm not interested in simply doing a project. And please do not hire me to do a professional job and then start limiting my ability to do it properly. I do not do anything halfway....I do it correctly or not at all. If you have financial/budget constraints, let’s discuss at outset so there’s no miscommunication! My only goal is to exceed your expectations! Thank you! I am a consummate Senior Global Human Resources Consultant with a proven track record of success. I am seeking a position where I can utilize my strategic, organizational & multi-tasking skills to provide value-added HR services to a company's ROI & success. With an impeccable work ethic, all tasks get 110% effort, as I assume personal ownership & responsibility for the quality of the task(s). I am also a creative, analytical thinker and possess the ability to analyze each situation and use business sound judgment. I have a strong business acumen and am a self-starter, not dependent on others to give me day-to-day supervision on a project. A client can always trust that I will do what I say I can do--accountability & responsibility, among my strongest values. Not only do I have hands-on experience with every HR discipline, my strong compliance background in both federal and state employment laws is a big plus to any client who needs to ensure that the HR policies and practices are consistent with requirements of the employee/employer relationship. While you may find an HR professional who charges less per hour, you will not find anyone who will be as committed to assisting you with your HR needs as I, and each of my clients will attest that they get far more than they ever expect from me! Thank you for your consideration.Employee EngagementTrainingPayrollComplianceHuman Resource Information SystemBusiness CoachingJob Description WritingHR BenefitsOrganizational DevelopmentHuman Resource Management
- $45 hourlyI am an accomplished, certified HR professional with over 10 years of experience. I have a solid background developing HR strategic plans, policies and procedures; and facilitating a culture of highly engaged and motivated employees. As a progressive leader and former Vice President of Human Resources at a nationwide firm, I partner with businesses/organizations providing a range of “hands on” HR and payroll service. I specialize in the following: 1) Employment Law and Compliance, 2) Talent Acquisition/Recruiting, 3) Performance and Compensation, 4) Benefits and Payroll, 4) Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, 5) Workers’ Compensation & Safety, and 6) Training and Development. Education: Bachelors and Masters Degree in Communications & Training Certifications: 1) SHRM Senior Certified HR Professional (SHRM-CP) – Certified by the Society of Human Resources Management 2) Senior Certified Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) – Certified by the Human Resources Certification InstituteEmployee EngagementGustoCompensation & BenefitsPerformance ManagementBusiness CoachingGoogle DocsRecruiting & RetentionIT RecruitingEmployee TrainingPayroll AccountingBenefitsEmployment LawHuman Resource Management
- $80 hourlyBusiness writer experienced at book editing, business plans, articles and blogs, speeches, newsletters, content for websites, and all types of professional writing. Also journalist who has contributed to Time, People, L.A. Times and many national publications. Author or co-author of five books. . Have worked as a writer and consultant for Levi Strauss & Co., CNN, PBS stations, Turner Broadcasting Service, Harvard's Kennedy School of Government and many other institutions. Wrote and edited three company publications for Levi Strauss & Co., and won the Gold Quill Award for Excellence from the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) for this work. Also experienced at white papers, business reports, speeches and other forms of public presentations. My latest book is Bob Dylan: Intimate Insights from Friends and Fellow Musicians, published in 2007.Employee EngagementFinancial WritingQualitative ResearchMarketingTech & ITEssay WritingPresentationsMarketing StrategyGhostwritingCopywritingBusiness WritingCreative WritingOnline WritingSEO WritingContent Writing
- $60 hourlyI offer a variety of services that help my clients connect with global audiences and make informed, data-driven decisions. With nine years of wide-ranging experience in the language services industry and two years of statistical consulting experience, I bring a unique combination of strong communicative and analytical skills to the table. You can find an overview of my experience and the services I offer below. ► STATISTICAL METHODS & DATA ANALYSIS I can: - analyze data from a variety of sources, such as surveys, experiments (including A/B testing), and logs - distill your data into clear reports and presentations - identify key insights and actionable conclusions - walk you through analysis results and their real-world implications - create and refine survey instruments and questionnaires - work with popular survey platforms, including Typeform, SurveyMonkey, Qualtrics, and Google Forms - advise you on best practices in the design of surveys and experiments - develop and review analysis plans for upcoming research Some of my past projects have involved: - conducting full-service customer experience research, from survey creation to response analysis and reporting - working with a management consulting firm to iteratively refine and develop a survey instrument - transforming data from completed research into clear reports with tables, charts, and insights in plain English - reviewing and revising the presentation of statistical data in academic writing to ensure accuracy and clarity - surveying language learners and tutors to create a supportive and effective learning environment - translating a book on employee experience management ► LANGUAGE SERVICES I can: - translate a variety of content types from Russian, Scandinavian (Swedish/Norwegian/Danish), Portuguese, and Spanish into English - review existing translations for quality assurance purposes - edit and proofread academic research, marketing copy, reports, and other content - create and edit subtitles and closed captions - conduct text-focused UI/UX reviews - advise you on best practices in localization and internationalization Some of my past projects have involved: - translating marketing copy, privacy policies, technical documentation, and more - editing research proposals and academic papers before submission and publication - reviewing the user interface of a community-based customer engagement platform before launch - creating and reviewing film subtitles for linguistic accuracy and adherence to subtitling best practices - writing about the translation and localization industryEmployee EngagementCustomer ExperienceQuantitative ResearchA/B TestingUX WritingQuantitative AnalysisStatisticsDanish to English TranslationRussian to English TranslationEditing & ProofreadingTypeformStatistical AnalysisStataData AnalysisSurvey Design
- $20 hourlyExperience is concentrated in Education, with a lesser concentration in Business Operations and Communications. Brittany Saello has 8 years of work experience and over 10 years of volunteer experience, with several years' tenure in management and leadership roles. Brittany is a dedicated leader with a passion for building relationships and educating children to achieve their personal bests. She has the ability to cohesively lead and differentiate small and large group lessons. She creatively incorporates technology into the classroom to enhance learning. Brittany is an effective communicator and is able to successfully work independently or as a cooperative team member.Employee EngagementCommunicationsTrainingInstructional DesignManagement SkillsCustomer EngagementEducationSocial Media EngagementCustomer ServiceTraining PresentationCommunity EngagementTeam ManagementEducation PresentationMicrosoft Office
- $225 hourlyWith more than 25 years in the management consulting space, I have worked with businesses, associations, non-profits, federal and state governments to address a wide range of human capital and HR needs. I partner with CEOs and c-suite executives to help identify the root cause of issues (or clearly identify goals) then craft highly effective, measurable solutions blending our data-driven processes with compassionate candor for people. I love all things related to people strategy, employee engagement, culture and values alignment, goal metrics & measurement, organizational design, staffing & structuring, hiring strategy, and performance management. My ability to work cross-functionally throughout an organization to craft solid business-focused people solutions is my specialty. Creator of the podcast: CEO Playbook to Create a Kick-Ass Culture in Anchor.fmEmployee EngagementEmployee TrainingExecutive CoachingBusiness StrategyManagement SkillsHuman Resources ConsultingEntrepreneurshipBusiness ManagementManagement ConsultingStrategy
- $60 hourlyI'm a high-level human resources virtual support partner who helps business owners by taking all the HR things off their to-do list so that they have more time to work in their zone of genius - building and growing their business. I have 15+ years of small business and corporate Human Resources experience and diligently worked my way up from an HR Assistant role to Director of HR in 10 short years; I'm confident in my ability to handle just about any HR-related project or task that comes my way. I'm a resourceful, adaptable, quick learner, who loves helping others. In October of 2018, I started Dreamwork HR Consulting ("Dreamwork HR") and I now offer done-for-services such as HR Virtual Assisting. Through my HR VA services I can take over a variety of your HR tasks, such as Recruiting, Onboarding, Training, Employee Relations, Employee Appreciation, Time and Attendance, etc. On the consulting side, I offer project-based services which include Employee Handbook and Job Description creation, complete HR Department set-up and much more! My services lead to quality results. Whether you are a start-up in need of outsourcing your HR responsibilities for the time being or you are looking to grow your team, I can help you achieve your goals. I believe in the importance of teaching other business owners how-to lead by serving their employees, creating positive & productive working environments and how-to build teams that align with their purpose. I welcome the opportunity to get to know more about how I can help serve you and your business.Employee EngagementHIPAACompensationPolicy DevelopmentPolicy WritingOrganizational DevelopmentEmployee BenefitsEmployee TrainingHuman Resources ComplianceHuman Resource Management
- $250 hourlyMedical Doctor specializing in occupational & environmental medicine as well as non-operative musculoskeletal medicine. Medical writing and editing experience. Qualified medical/clinical consultant. Certified Independent Medical Examiner. Expertise in: clinical occupational medicine, worker's compensation, medical-legal reviews, disability management, sports medicine, urgent care, clinical epidemiology, clinical environmental medicine, environmental health, health risk assessments, public health practice, travel medicine, hospital infection control and prevention, cancer prevention and control, ergonomics, workplace safety, clinical data analytics, clinical informatics, population health management, health plan design, employee health, population health, employee wellness, telemedicine, telehealth, wearable devices, mobile health.Employee EngagementEditing & ProofreadingEpidemiologyTelemedicineEhealthPublic HealthEnvironmental ScienceHealthcare ManagementWellnessOccupational HealthHealth Level 7
- $70 hourlyHi, my name is Ethan. Thanks for looking at my profile! I pride myself in being a professional and knowledgeable consultant. I specialize in two main areas: HR consulting and payroll. Many of my clients are founders, organizations, and companies seeking to enhance their operations, develop plans, policies or procedures, and fill various interim roles. Among my past clients I have various startups, educational institutions, law firms, fitness centers, and small businesses in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, France, Ukraine, and Japan. My finest clients are the ones with disruptive ideas and diverse backgrounds. I ask questions, do diligent research, and propose valid solutions. Not only do I consult Upwork clients, I also manage a consulting firm with offices in San Diego, California and Washington DC. Within my profile, I encourage you to read my “Professional Promise”, consulting portfolio, “Other Experiences” section, and skills. I look forward to hearing from you and assisting you in researching business goals.Employee EngagementJob PostingManagement ConsultingBusiness ConsultingEmployee CommunicationsEmployee RelationsEmployee MotivationEmployee TrainingEmployment HandbookPayroll AccountingHuman Resources ComplianceHuman Resources StrategyHuman Resources ConsultingHuman Resource ManagementHR & Business Services
- $110 hourlyA Human Resources professional well versed in all areas of the field but focus primarily on compliance, onboarding, employee experience and benefits. I lead with empathy and utilize my background in the Social Sciences to be an effective, empathetic, and understanding Human Resources Leader. I have led all compliance work in my positions in HR, ensuring companies are complying with all state and federal regulations regarding employment law. I am well versed in the specific requirements that over 8 states have for employers conducting business and employing in. It is my goal to keep every company I work with 100% compliant with all regulations and laws. I am passionate about employee relations and interpersonal relationships in the workplace and managing employees' expectations, performance, and career goals. I utilize my astute interpersonal skills to conduct investigations, cultivate a positive workplace culture, and bridge the gap between executive leaders and strategies and the employee population. My expertise also expands into the areas of HRIS Management, Learning and Development, Payroll, and Diversity and Inclusion. By drawing on my skills and experience in these areas, I have been able to help create a diverse and high-performing workplace culture. I draw on my experience and education in the Social Sciences to communicate effectively and understand complex interpersonal issues within the workplace. I have an acute eye for detail, demonstrated through my thorough work in maintaining an HRIS for 170+ employees, creating, editing, and implementing new yearly handbooks, and conducting AAP and OSHA reports. I specifically love to work with small to mid-size businesses to catapult their business by ensuring all Human Resources requirements are met. I believe by partnering with senior leadership directly, the value of HR is able to be seen clearly and undiluted.Employee EngagementPersonnel RecordsTerminationPersonnel Information SystemCompensation & BenefitsRecruitingHuman Resource ManagementEmployee RelationsEmployee TrainingEmployee OnboardingEmployee BenefitsHuman Resource Information SystemHuman Resources StrategyHuman Resources Compliance
- $65 hourlyI have over 20 years of progressive Human Resources Management experience in various industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, customer service and automotive assembly. I have been involved in a greenfield and brownfield start up as well as managed established company’s Human Resources Departments. I believe Human Resources is most effective when they are in partnership with all other departments. I have extensive experience in Employee Relations, Compensation Management, Organizational Development, Policy/Handbook writing and review, Engagement Surveys, Investigations and Morale/teamwork building.Employee EngagementCompensation ReportEmployee CommunicationsOrganizational BehaviorPayroll ProcessingHR BenefitsHuman Resources ComplianceHR PoliciesPolicy WritingCompensationEmployee Benefits
- $60 hourlyI am one of the lucky ones. After graduating college I found a career field that I absolutely fell in love with. I started in recruiting and then moved into overall human resources management. I have experience with almost every aspect of human resources including; onboarding, benefits, payroll, recruiting, employee relations, training, talent management, team building, full-cycle recruiting, compensation, and project management. I am a extremely well organized, honest, and reliable individual. I make sure anything that has my name on it is done to the best of my abilities and on time. If you have something you need done, you can count on me.Employee EngagementHuman Resources ConsultingHR PolicyComplianceProject ManagementHuman Resources StrategyPeople ManagementCompany PolicyEmployee TrainingBenefitsEmployee OnboardingHuman Resources CompliancePerformance ManagementHuman Resource ManagementHR & Business Services
- $215 hourlyIndustrial & Organizational Psychology PhD with 7+ years experience building and managing people-focused programs in scrappy, technology startups. I have a passion for helping others achieve their fullest potentials and would love to partner with innovative, people-focused organizations. I have extensive experience in the following areas: - Performance Management & Succession - Strategic L&D (including needs analysis, curriculum development, instructional design, & facilitation) - Employee Engagement - Workplace Wellness - Survey Design, Test Review/Validation, & People Analytics (Psychometrics) - General Organizational Development (Employee & Leadership Development, Team Building, Career Development Programs, etc.) I am incredibly excited to partner with organizations interested in developing innovative, people-centered solutions. Currently, I am open to short- and long-term projects. Questions about my work? Reach out!Employee EngagementPsychometricsHuman Resources StrategyWellnessLeadership DevelopmentInstructional DesignEmployee TrainingSurvey DesignPerformance ManagementOrganizational Development
- $100 hourlyI am a creative SHRM-SCP Human Resource Consultant with experience working for multiple Fortune 500 companies with a focus in the Manufacturing Industry. How I stand apart from other HR consultants is my tailored approach to taking issues within your organization and developing creative solutions that allow your business to realize its full potential. Some of the HR functions that I specialize in are: • Employee Engagement • Total Rewards-Compensation & Benefits • Employee & Labor Relations • HR Data Analytics • Leadership & Management Development • HR Compliance I really enjoy working on projects that involve: • Coaching leaders through unique or tough employee situations • Developing unique benefits options or assisting with plan design to fit your workforce • Analyzing data to create a compelling story for change to deliver to leaders within your organization • Developing employee engagement initiatives or understanding current engagement levels • Updating or creating policies to meet the needs of your businessEmployee EngagementCompensation & BenefitsHR & Business ServicesChange ManagementRecruitingTraining & DevelopmentHuman Resources ConsultingCompensationResumeHuman Resource ManagementEmployee RelationsBenefitsCareer CoachingLearning Management SystemData Analysis
- $80 hourlyThroughout my 19 year career in human resources, I have always appreciated when I heard managers and employees define me as not the typical HR person. I don't follow the traditional HR rules. I work with team members to help them to be the best version of themselves. I believe that if employees are properly supported, they will achieve unbelievable results for the organization. The challenge is that you must meet each individual where they are. Organizations can support their team members in various ways using technology, providing consistent messaging in line with the company culture and brand, and properly compensating team members with value-added benefits, experiences and salaries. For all the small to mid-size leaders out there - I am here to support YOU! You have so much on your plate as you grow your business that you don't need to be spending a copious amount of time researching and implementing programs, determining compliance gaps, and establishing organizational structures that are scalable. I think it's imperative that an HR person must be up-to-date on any new and upcoming employment law changes. I am a perpetual learner. I attend webinars and courses on a weekly basis so that I may learn about any compliance changes as well as to learn the best in practice concepts applicable to small and mid-size employers. I spent my career living and learning on the job accompanied by constant education through SHRM, employment attorneys, HRCI, Hacking HR, and LinkedIn groups. I have even signed up for a webinar produced in Singapore (SST time zone) recently and woke up at 3am to learn how that side of the world is dealing with Covid 19 and returning to work. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do - just in your pajamas. I look forward to working with your organization to help you achieve your goals. I am providing a list below of areas in HR for which I have experience. • Compensation and benefit programs • Budget administration/reporting • Union negotiation and arbitration • Performance and talent management • Wellness program development • Branding and community involvement • Employee and labor law • Regulatory compliance • Leadership coaching/counseling • HR technology: Bamboo HR| Paycom| Jazz HR| Concur • Continuous improvement • Workplace safety • Labor contract administration • Policy design and administration • Employee recruitment and retentionEmployee EngagementHuman Resource ManagementEmployee CommunicationsCompany PolicyCompensation & BenefitsLabor Relations & NegotiationHR & Business ServicesHuman Resource Information SystemJob Description WritingHuman Resource Information System ImplementationEmployee RelationsEmployee OnboardingWorkplace Safety & HealthHuman Resources ComplianceHuman Resources Strategy
- $75 hourlyI am a seasoned professional in operations, business strategy, process management, and project management, with expertise in data analytics, internal and external communications, and financial operations. I draw from over an 18-year career in Operations, first as a Project Manager, and currently as a Chief Operating Officer, I would provide exceptional support to owners, executives, team members, and other vital staff to ensure deliverables meet the goals of the department and of the organization. I provide solution-based consulting, requiring an extensive knowledge of all online solutions, as well as an understanding of how the online solutions map to customers’ business process needs by coordinating, planning, and delivering. I have a keen ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and to derive and disseminate relevant insights from data analytics and I specialize in measuring the financial impact of assigned programs and implementing improvement and stabilization plans if programs are not meeting forecasted results. I would love to assist you with your organizational day-to-day to allow you to focus on the future of your company. ● Technical Skills: Business Strategy, Business Analysis, Office Administration, Project Management, Process Improvement, Change Management, Board Meeting, C-level and Funder presentations, Portfolio Project Management, Accounting, Finance, Forecasting, Budget, Expense Reporting, Workforce Management, Financial Planning Financial Analysis, Cost-analysis, Data- Analytics Financial Reporting, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Onboarding, Training, Performance Review, Employee Management, Cross-functional team Management, Shared Services, Excellent Written and Verbal Communication ● Software: Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Concur, MS Project, Trello, Asana, Monday.com, SQL, Oracle, SharePoint, Mailchimp, ZenDesk, Slack, DocUSign, SaaS, Salesforce, DropBox, Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, Shopify, Hootsuite Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics, and Instagram Analytics ● Qualities: Highly Organized, Results Driven, Humble, Dependable, Positive, Forward-Thinking, Honest, Hard-Working, Analytical, Detail-Oriented, Data-Driven ● Certifications: Six Sigma (Green, 2021) (Black, In Progress) ● Courses: Leadership for Life- Leadership Development Course & Organizational Design CourseEmployee EngagementAccountingKPI Metric DevelopmentData AnalysisCommunication SkillsTime ManagementHR & Business ServicesFile ManagementEvent PlanningPeople ManagementProcess ImprovementBusiness StrategyProject ManagementBusiness Operations
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.