How to hire Google Adwords experts
Looking to drive traffic to your website? Whether you’re trying to generate leads for a product or service, a Google Adwords professional can help.
So how do you find a Google Adwords expert? What follows are some tips on how you can find top Google Adwords experts on Upwork.
What is Google Adwords?
Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords) is one of the best ways to get a product or service advertised on the internet. Whenever anyone has a problem or is looking for something to buy, they type a search term into Google. Google Ads lets you bid to appear at the top of the Google search results page above the organically generated leads for certain keywords or phrases.
Here’s a quick overview of the skills you should look for in Google Adwords freelancers:
- Google Ads
- Ad writing
- Market research and analytics
Google Adwords consultants help businesses maximize the effectiveness of their Google Ads campaigns.
How to shortlist Google Adwords freelancers
As you’re browsing available Google Adwords consultants, it can be helpful to develop a shortlist of the freelancers you may want to interview. You can screen profiles on criteria such as:
- Industry fit. You want a Google Adwords expert who understands your industry, so they can help you figure out how best to reach your target market.
- Organization. Experience monitoring and analyzing Google Ads campaigns
- Feedback. Check reviews from past clients for glowing testimonials or red flags that can tell you what it’s like to work with a particular Google Adwords expert.
Why do you want to hire Google Adwords experts?
The trick to finding top Google Adwords experts is to identify your needs. Do you just need help with Google Ads? Or do you also want to run a larger SEO campaign? The cost of your project will depend largely on your scope of work, and the specific skills needed to bring your project to life.
How to write an effective Google Adwords job post
With a clear picture of your ideal Google Adwords expert in mind, it’s time to write that job post. Although you don’t need a full job description as you would with employment, aim to provide enough detail for a freelancer to know if they’re the right fit for the project.
An effective Google Adwords job post should include:
- Scope of work: From keyword research to ad copy, list all the deliverables you’ll need.
- Project length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Background: If you prefer experience working with certain industries or analytics software, mention this here.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for hourly rates vs. fixed-price contracts.
Ready to increase your ROI on your Google Ads campaign? Log in and post your Google Adwords job on Upwork today.