Hire the best Line Editing Freelancers in New Zealand
Check out Line Editing Freelancers in New Zealand with the skills you need for your next job.
- $38 hourly*Portfolio samples available upon request or invite* I won’t just proofread, copyedit, or design your project—I’ll start with your vision and goals, and make sure you reach them. ~ You may want the confidence to know that your work is **100% polished** and the best-it-can-be before publishing. ~ You may want a partner to collaborate closely with you so that your work can be **twice as strong.** ~ You might want someone to ask you **key copywriting questions** so that your words are more organized in a benefit-led, digestible flow. ~ You might want to trust someone to just follow your prompts and deliver exactly what you need **as fast as possible.** I’m a Californian living on the lovely coast New Zealand. I have worked professionally in both countries and am able to edit both American English and British English. I can make sure your grammar/structure/flow/syntax — especially punctuation — is CONSISTENT and accurate. I have written and edited everything from: ~ court documents, therapeutic care plans, and psychological assessments, ~ to published printed children’s books, mindfulness journals, and poetry, ~ to eBooks and eGuides. I have experiencing using **Canva** to design and edit eBooks. Other programs/tools I have used include: Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Descript, Slack, ClickUp, Notion, Loom, Zoom, and whatever else you are using that I would love to learn! Any project I take on, I deeply care about and will treat as my own. I have a Master’s degree in Social Work and have worked 6+ years as a social worker. I loved the challenge of connecting to children and families in unexpected ways that broke barriers and built trust. I apply all of that knowledge, skill, and passion to my clients’ projects. I am absolutely thrilled to now be able to do this work fulltime! Looking forward to learning more about you and helping you meet your goals. Sincerely, Alicia C., MSWLine EditingWritingFormattingReport WritingChildren's WritingCanvaCopy EditingGeneral TranscriptionCounseling PsychologyEbookPoetryCommunication SkillsEditing & ProofreadingEnglish
- $45 hourly"... one of the best experiences I've had on Upwork... " - B.S. (71 hires) What is my passion? Simply put: Words, words, words. I am a natural communicator and keen writer/reader. The common thread through every job I have ever had was communication - reading, writing, teaching, sharing - communicating messages as clearly as possible. As a writer and editor, I ensure your message is communicated loud and clear. Whatever you want to say, I can help you find the right words. My services include proofreading, editing, content writing and document creation including but not restricted to: - Student assignments - Business documents and reports - Articles - Website content - Marketing materials - Social media - Research projects - Business profiles - CVs and resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles - Speeches and presentations - Manuscripts If you have a written project, I can help. Feel free to reach out to me at any stage to discuss your needs.Line EditingArticle WritingContent WritingWritingBlog WritingDocument FormattingAcademic EditingEditing & ProofreadingCopy EditingResume WritingProofreadingContent RewritingEnglishProofreading Feedback
- $55 hourlyA good editor teases out the key messages while holding onto the writer’s voice. If you have something to say - or just have to say something - I can help. My skills were forged from twelve years as an advertising copywriter, business journalist and editor at a think tank. In thousands of published articles, I’ve simplified and explained all types of reports, papers and documents. If it was dry, I made it sound sexy. If it was already sexy, I added intrigue. What sets me apart is my experience creating those complex reports you see discussed in newspapers. I actually got journalists interested in economics. Not an easy task, let me tell you! I know the power of clear writing and telling a fun story. Writing is clear when a stranger in a loud, crowded bar can understand the sentence. That’s my goal. So, what story do you want to tell?Line EditingGeneral TranscriptionTechnical WritingNonfictionProofreadingWritingContent WritingBusiness WritingReport WritingUS English DialectBlog ContentCopy EditingBook EditingAcademic Editing
- $20 hourlyI have been writing for 20 years and have been fortunate enough to receive publication in Takahe, Bravado, Adelaide Literary, PIF, Daily Love, Danse Macabre, Apocrypha and Abstractions, Dash, The Fictional Café, Potato Soup Journal, Fleas On The Dog, Cardinal Sins, Tiny Molecules, and Mystery Tribune. I specialize in editing fiction to maximize the readability and impact of each line, paragraph, and chapter. Your reader should want to re-read your sentences because they appreciate them - never because they need to re-read in order to follow the narrative. Writing isn't what I do, it's who I am, and therefore I am never happy until the client is happy. I will edit and re-edit until the client is satisfied. I am an accomplished writer and editor, and - as a fellow writer - I understand the excitement and stress of final edit before publication. I promise to edit your work as if it were my own and assure you that you will be consulted each and every step of the way. I work from home and therefore am available 24/7 for Skype, Zoom, Email - whatever you require, at a moment’s notice. I see UpWork as an opportunity to finance my savings throughout my life. With that in mind, my reputation and quality of work will always be my highest priority. I am not satisfied until the client is satisfied. You will, of course, be consulted as often as is needed throughout each step of the process. My favorite writer, F Scott Fitzgerald, wrote that a poorly formed sentence rang as untrue as a mistimed musical note, and will I take that as guidance during any revision process. I look forward to working with you, Jonathan HerringLine EditingMicrosoft WordEditing & ProofreadingYoung AdultChildren's WritingEnglishNonfictionCreative WritingFiction WritingProofreadingStory EditingBook Editing
- $35 hourlyI have working experience in various fields including media communications, written press, editing, articles, content creation, proofreading and editing, sales & marketing, administrative assistant besides having experience for working as journalist at a premier news agency. * 12 months administrative experience as sales and marketing research at Park Plaza Hotel, Lahore Pakistan. * Six years experience for working as journalist at a premier news agency-Associated Press of Pakistan (APP) News.Line EditingData CollectionNews WritingNews ArticleStory WritingStory EditingContent CreationContent EditingHeadlineCopy EditingMarket AnalysisMarket ResearchReport WritingEditing & ProofreadingArticle Writing
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.