Work Life Summary
I have 20 years of experience in jewelry design and production.
I have studied jewelry design, wax modeling, goldsmith, and silversmith at Pera Fine Arts Academy. After graduating I have opened my own atelier. I gave lessons to students who wanted to learn my job. In the year 2008, I was honored by a certificate from Istanbul City Culture and Tourism Directorship that my works were art pieces.
I made collections for Anatolian Arts as a designer and producer during 2010. In 2012 we have settled down in Bursa with my family from Istanbul and I have carried my atelier to Bursa. I made mass production for well-known companies for a while.
I can list my skills as follows
- Sketching : I'm more familiar with old school methods. I make hand drawings first. Since I make these drawings as top, front and perspective view, it is easy to adapt them to 3D modeling. When sketching, I always keep their manufacturability in mind.
- Wax modeling.: I have the competence to prepare the wax model of the product with all its details. I have knowledge of all the details such as preparing a wax model suitable for the desired thickness of the final model and suitable for setting stones.
- Stone setting: I have worked with a wide variety of stones. For this reason, I learned the stones well. I know which stone should be set in which way. I have extensive knowledge of different stone setting styles. I can make a design suitable for the stone or choose the appropriate stone for the design.
- Jewelry manufacturing: I have my own studio. I have learned and applied many techniques over the years. I am experienced and competent for all tasks such as filing, soldering, stone setting and polishing of the product. I design a product from start to finish all by myself.
- Colors: Colors should not be chosen by intuition, which many of my colleagues do. I am self-educated in this field. Color theories are my special interest and I have worked on this subject.
- Body Types: I apply the system developed by Kibbe. In this way, I can be clear about which jewelry will suit whom and who will demand it.
- Making designs suitable for the target audience. Deciding on the type, size and style of the product according to your target group is among my competencies.
- Jewelry production. If we decide to cooperate, I can also work on the production of jewelry.
-Logo design. I use Adobe Illustrator and After Effects programs. I can also support you with logo design. If you want to create a strong brand, your logo should represent you. It should follow trends and stand out. I have creative ideas on this subject. If we work together, I would like to present these to you.
English to Turkish Translation