Hire the best Marketing Communications Specialists in Jamaica
Check out Marketing Communications Specialists in Jamaica with the skills you need for your next job.
- $25 hourlyI am a highly skilled marketing professional with over 14 years experience in brand marketing communications, advertising, trade marketing, distribution and market research. I have a strong background in developing business strategy, implementing commercial and marketing campaigns, and a solid reputation for delivering exceptional results.Marketing CommunicationsAdvertising & PromotionStrategyPresentation DesignAnnual ReportCreative StrategyBudget ManagementCopywritingMarketing ManagementNewsletter Writing
- $7 hourlyI attended the Montego Bay Community College and from there I am currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations at the University of the West Indies, the upcoming school term will be my final year. I have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, my internship at Sandals Montego Bay has given me firsthand experience with communication with persons on the hotel grounds and around the world. I was tasked with vetting calls and sending persons to the relevant departments to assist them with any issues that they may be facing or to simply act as a friendly voice who is available to help guests navigate the hotel to maximize their Sandals experience. I also have sales and promotional experience as I worked as a freelance Brand Ambassador for Carreras Limited, and the job required me to interact with prospective customers and try to get them to purchase more goods (up sell).Marketing CommunicationsCustomer ServiceData EntryProduct KnowledgePublic RelationsCommunication EtiquetteBrand ManagementCustomer SupportBusiness WritingEmail Support
- $250 hourlyI am a Pastor and Motivational Speaker, as well as a Specialist in recording music. As a man of influence I will use my leadership to bring across a message of Love and Hope to many individuals across the world. I have been in ministry over 12 years and still continue to learn in order to growMarketing CommunicationsStrategic PlanContent ManagementBrand ManagementBusiness WritingCrowdfundingIntegrated MarketingMarket ResearchSocial Media MarketingPublic Relations
- $30 hourlyHi Potential Employer, Welcome, to professional service with a smile. Herein lies over ten(10) years experience as a Project Manager and Executive Assistant. I have managed projects of different sizes, in several industries. I have led teams ranging from 3 to 30 remote members located in different time zones. I have delivered successful projects for small to medium companies. My experience is enhanced by a degree in Marketing with a minor in public relations, an eye for detail, and a dedication to excellence. Experienced in: •Project Management •E-commerce(Shopify/Dropshipping) •Social Media Marketing •Clickup/Airtable/Trello/Asana •Instagram/Facebook Mgmt. •Wix Skilled in: • Written and oral communication. • Critical Thinking and Problem Solving • Scheduling and Time Management • Task creation and Management • Workflow Creation I would love to hear about your needs to see if my services may help.Marketing CommunicationsDigital Project ManagementProject WorkflowsTikTokSocial Media Marketing
- $5 hourlyAn experienced Marketer with over 6 years of experience in Digital Marketing. I am skilled in Social Media, Google Ad Words, Event Planning, Microsoft Excel, Customer Service, content creation and Design. A graduate of the University Of Technology, Jamaica with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communication Arts and Technology. Marketing should be relavant and engaging, let's connect.Marketing CommunicationsTwitter MarketingSocial Media ContentInternet MarketingSocial Media MarketingData EntryYouTube MarketingFacebook Advertising
- $30 hourlyI am a self motivated individual who is looking to be a part of a forward thinking team where I can help to the company achieve its goals. I attended the university of the West Indies, Mona Campus where I earned a Bachelors of Arts in Literatures In English. I became a journalist at 17 years old at my country’s leading newspaper company, The Jamaica Observer. I went on to be a journalist for 8 years. I left the newspaper to pursue my goal of becoming a marketer at one of Jamaica’s leading distribution and manufacturing company’s - Wisynco. There I was a marketer and eventually brand manager for four years. I resigned from that company in 2016 as I was offered a life changing opportunity to move across the world. In 2016 I moved to Japan to teach English as a second language to Japanese children and adults alike. In 2017 I moved back to Jamaica after my one year contract in Japan had ended. I immediately went back into marketing to be brand manager for a new product. Two years later, I left that company to pursue my dream as an event marketer and event organiser. Now I am a part of a team that produces Jamaica’s leading event festivals - Dream Weekend and Xodus Carnival. I would like to bring all my skills to companies here as the pandemic has allowed me the time to freelance and consult.Marketing CommunicationsJournalism WritingB2C MarketingB2B MarketingWritingCommunicationsMarketingPublic Relations
- $12 hourlyI am a marketing strategist and content creator with years of experience. Like management, I am passionate about branding and creating and critiquing strategies and content for improvement that will compel the public to do service with my clients. My experience includes playing the lead role in developing and executing marketing strategies and creating content for numerous businesses, both as freelancer and fulltime employee. I have worked with educational institutions, real estate companies and companies in other industries like finance, logistics and the food industry. From the aforementioned, the parties have seen the fruit (benefited) from what I have contributed.Marketing CommunicationsMarketingCaptionIntegrated MarketingGraphic DesignBrand DevelopmentData EntryBranding & MarketingLogo DesignBrandingProofreadingSubtitlesFreelance MarketingBrand ManagementMarketing Strategy
- $25 hourlyExperienced Digital Marketer with a new found love and passion for brand management and demonstrated history of working in the marketing and advertising industry. Skilled in Event Planning, Customer Service, Event Management, Marketing, and Social Media Marketing. Strong media and communication professional with a Bachelors Of Business Administration focused in Marketing Major Production and Operations Management Minor from University of Technology, Jamaica.Marketing CommunicationsCanvaMicrosoft WordMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft ExcelEvent ManagementEvent PlanningGoogle Ad ManagerSocial Media Ad CampaignBrand ConsultingFreelance MarketingBrand DevelopmentSocial Media ManagementBrand ManagementBranding & Marketing
- $12 hourlyI am a passionate, enthusiastic and driven individual who has experience working in a number of marketing firms and call center companies which are based in the United States and the Caribbean; with experience spanning for over 5 years. I possess keen listening skills and the ability to multitask. I am responsive and understand the importance of accuracy when dealing with customer queries. I have interest in satisfying customers’ needs and concerns while remaining assertive, expedient, attentive and organized. Customers expect service providers to be dependable and accurate hence incorporating these qualities in the field of work enables me to drive effectiveness and productively.Marketing CommunicationsOutbound SalesCustomer SupportEmail CommunicationData ScrapingData MiningMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft ExcelLead Generation
- $25 hourlyHi, If you're seeking the Yoda of creative writing and content creation you've found THE ONE. That's a Star Wars joke I thought would make a good intro. I hope my humour was not lost on you. Jokes aside, I am an award-winning Journalist whose professional writing experience spans news features to poetry. You name it I'll write it. I have my Bachelor’s in Journalism but since my graduation I've worked as a Researcher, Freelance blogger and Marketer writing copy for promotional material and blogging in my spare time. If hired I'll deliver high quality, engaging content that you're sure to be pleased with. WRITING SPECIALIZATIONS: -Content Writing -Article and Web Content Creation -WordPress Customization -Press Releases -Editing and Proofreading -Academic Writing Need the job done well and efficiently? Send me a message and let's discuss. I would be happy to offer you my services.Marketing CommunicationsContent MarketingWritingBlog WritingEnglishArticle WritingBusiness WritingSlang WritingShort Story WritingCopywritingContent Writing
- $10 hourlyPlanning. Delegation. Excellent Communication. Knowledge. Time Management. Leadership. Active Listening. Problem Solving. Sales Techniques Marketing Techniques AdoptableMarketing CommunicationsSales PresentationCopywritingArticle WritingTeam ManagementPeople ManagementPersonal DevelopmentStrategic PlanMarket ResearchPublic Relations
- $20 hourlyMy expertise is in all stages of Marketing, Communication and Brand Management - from the conceptualisation to the efficient execution of the strategy. My objective is to become a household name in the marketing circles by keeping companies profitable through modern marketing techniques.Marketing CommunicationsEnglishWritingDigital MarketingPublic RelationsCustomer Relationship ManagementContent WritingContent CreationBrand ManagementBrand ConsultingGoogle AdsGoogle AdWordsAdobe Premiere ProAdobe PhotoshopAdobe Illustrator
- $20 hourlyI have 16 years of experience in the field of Administrative Support. Being a team player and the skill of communicating has been two of my greatest internal skills that has played a major role in providing an efficient service to both internal and external customers. The other key players are attentiveness, a positive attitude, the ability to work under pressure, time management, patience, knowledge of the product being sold/the service been offered and the willingness to learn.Marketing CommunicationsCustomer ServiceData EntryTime ManagementOrganizational BehaviorMicrosoft Office
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.