⚡️ Proficient in ✅ MERN(Node, React, Next, Express, MongoDB), ✅ Android, ✅ IOS
, ✅ React Native, ✅ UI/UX, ✅ Python, Django, Flask, FastAPI ✅ Php, Laravel, CodeIgnitor, ✅ TypeScript, ✅ Web Scraping, ✅ Stripe, ✅ Twilio, ✅ Email, SMS, Phone Call Service, and ✅ Chrome Extension,
- I have 13 year's experience as a Web and Mobile Application design and development. I have previous experience working on various projects, including Saas platforms, E-commerce, Dynamic websites, One-pagers, Wordpress, and Mobile applications.
- Wordpress | Woocommerce | Shopify | Webflow | Kajabi | Codeigniter | Native Mobile App Developer | Flutter | React Native
- Designing Expertise: UX Research, UX Strategy, SaaS Products, and Dashboard Designing, Interactive Prototypes, Web & Mobile Application Designing
My Tech stack:
- Back-End: Node, Nest, Python, Django, Fast, FastAPI
- Front-End: React / Next / TypeScript / Vue / HTML5/ CSS / Tailwind
- Data visualization (Highcharts, Chart.js, D3.js, etc.)
- DB: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, DynamoDB, Memcached, ElasticSearch, Redis.
- REST API development/integrations: Stripe, Google, Facebook, Salesforce, etc.
- Amazon Web Services: EC2, S3, RDS, CloudSearch etc.
- Android: Java, Kotlin
- iOS: Swift, Objective C
🔶 Experience in Trello, ClickUp, JIRA, Asana, BitBuket, Springloops, and BaseCamp for project management.
Here are 5 of my key skills that differentiate me from other developers:
1. Enterprise-level experience: Over the past 13 years, I’ve worked with number of clients, both start-ups and top-rated organizations as well. No matter what you want, I can help to bring your vision into reality.
2. Timely delivery of projects: I believe in submitting work on time and as such I ensure the projects are completed within the stipulated time period.
3. Appropriate discussion on the project: I always believe in having a preliminary meeting with clients, which allows me to understand a project in its depth and then start with the development process.
4. Thorough Testing: Before submitting the final work, I make sure to test all of my projects to make sure that I’ve completed all of the tasks and there aren’t any issues with the final draft.
5. Flexible budgetary considerations: I believe in helping my clients by suggesting the best solutions to their web/app development needs. When it comes to the budget for a project, I’m always willing to consider the client’s problems and suggest the budget accordingly.
Working directly with clients is my preference as it allows me to grasp the business workflow quickly and adapt seamlessly to their existing processes. I am confident in my ability to work with minimal supervision, ensuring that quality remains a top priority throughout the project.
Thank you for considering me, and I am eager to collaborate with you on future endeavors.