Sure, you want error-free copy. Everyone does. But you need more than that.
You need writing that makes sense. That expresses your true vision clearly. That showcases your products and services positively. That resonates and connects with your reader.
Most editing focuses on "fixing problems." As an expert business and technical wordsmith with over 30 years of experience, I go far beyond this limited approach, focusing on optimizing your writing. My core skill is communication, and I can provide value to you that goes far beyond fixing typos: I can transform your ordinary source material into polished, precise, professional prose.
An MBA and MS in Computer Science from MIT, combined with decades of experience in the business world, allow me to understand and enhance technical reports, business whitepapers, websites, books, sales copy, and much more.
Upon hiring me, a client recently summarized my editing in three words: "Do your magic."
I also have decades of experience managing projects of various sizes to successful completion, including taking a 1,100-page book from concept to printed copies in hand in four months (a timeframe I had been told by a publisher was "impossible"). Let me apply my organizational, detail, and coordination skills to bring order to any chaos plaguing your business.
I work quickly and efficiently, and I communicate with you promptly and professionally. Guaranteed.
What can I do for you?
- Turn your white paper, book, ebook, website, or manual from mundane and error-filled to a clear, flowing, professional work of art.
- Review any writing on any platform to provide feedback on how to make it shine.
- Help you manage your projects to guide them to successful completion -- on time and under budget.
- Transform nearly any type of data into any other type with high speed and accuracy. I get results faster, more accurately and often even cheaper than so-called "budget solutions."
- Solve virtually any problem with Excel spreadsheets.
- Edit your photos to perfection using my 30" hardware-calibrated monitor.
- Much more. Ask me! I'm very adaptable and constantly expanding my skills.
- MS in Computer Science and MBA from MIT
- Published author of 1,600 page book on TCP/IP networking technologies.
- Main author, project manager, and general editor of 1,100 page book on networking.
- Several years of experience editing articles for a major online website.
- Edited and produced output from a team of analysts for three years.
- Dozens of websites, ebooks and manuals designed, restructured and edited.
- Member of the American Copy Editors Society (ACES).
- Over 30 years of Excel and data processing experience.
- Published and award-winning photographer and photo editor.
- Over 250 projects completed, and over $250,000 in earnings on freelancing sites with a 100% success rate.
Hope to work with you soon!