I'm a Marketing Manager at large multinational tech company (1+ bil. market cap), where I manage a team of 40+ people in two different content production and SEO departments with budgets of over over $300,000 / year. I speak English on a native level and I'm among the top 2% TOEFL examinees worldwide.
I'm also a native Croatian Translator, Writer and Consultant with international experience in a vast number of industries. Some of my achievements are provided below:
- Translated, edited and managed projects for the world’s largest companies such as Pfizer, Coca Cola, Facebook, Turkish Airlines and TLC, dealing with both EN-HR translation and localization to dozens of other languages.
- I rank among the top 2% of TOEFL examinees worldwide
- Successfully managed GDPR compliance for a large international company.
- Produced a notable Croatian blog that has accumulated well over two million page views.
My long career in translation, marketing and ERP software has exposed me to practically every industry there is, so there are few topics that I'm not fully acquainted with. My translation specialties are:
• Business translation in a variety of fields such as entertainment, travel, product declarations
• Financial documents translation, from profit/loss statements to internal bank communications
• Marketing translation, including character-limited AdWords and Facebook ads, landing pages, sales pages and startup pitches. My writing and translations provide outstanding interaction rates and CTR.
• Legal documents translation such as birth, marriage and death certificates, court documents, official attorney communications
• Science, including cutting edge technology, research processes and international scientific collaboration
• Software, including complete localization and QA of mobile apps, websites and
• Medical, especially studies in the field of cardiology, family medicine and pharmacology. Articles that I translated and edited have been published in journals with high impact factors.
I have a vast amount of experience in many different fields, including software, marketing, law and technology. Throughout the past several years, I have managed projects with a combined worth of over $1 million, including managing KPIs, hiring and payments.
My best trait is that I'm a fast learner. I also work from home and do only freelancing at the moment, so I can fully devote myself to a project.
As a longtime consultant in the field of business processes optimization, IT solutions and marketing, I'm familiar with several ERP systems, programming languages, CMS and e-commerce. Creating accurate blueprints of the customer's business and IT goals is my specialty.
I also know everything there is to know about the recent EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and can conduct an audit of your website or guide you through the GDPR compliance process.
Since I'm native Croatian and living in Croatia, I can also conduct research and lead generation in the ex-Yugoslavia area (Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia).
Search Engine Optimization
Croatian to English Translation
Social Media Management
English to Croatian Translation