Who is Pranay Vemulla?
Medical Device Development and Mechanical Engineering Consultant with experience in NPD, Quality documentation, Design for manufacturing.
✅Why work with me?
-Very trusted and the product is confidential with NDA
-Economical pricing and large output as per your needs.
-DFM (Design for manufacturing), DFT, DFA ,etc
-Strong team in designing, manufacturing, and troubleshooting
-Creo, Solidworks, Pro/E, AutoCAD, Fusion, and KeyShot support
-Offer full manufacturing service from design, mass production to logistics
✅What service can I offer?
-ISO 9000 and ISO 13485 documentation
- FDA, CE, and DGCI approval guidance for medical devices
- Product design (3D CAD, Mechanical, Manufacturing Drawings)
Product design is an effective idea generation and development with the goal of creating
new products. Product design includes all the engineering and industrial design work from
the initial concept to production.
- Concept design (STEP, STL, DWG, DXF, PDF format etc)
- Rendering drawings design
- Engineering drawings design
- 3D modeling CAD design
- Mechanical design
- Design for manufacturing
- Consumer product design
- Interior design
- Patent drawings design
- CLASS 1 Medical Devices development and documentation
- CLASS 2 Medical Devices development and documentation
- CLASS 3 Medical Devices development and documentation
- Medical Devices
- Rapid prototyping ( CNC Machining, 3D Printing, Soft Tooling, Working sample)
- Mechanical parts and components prototype
- Plastic, Metal, Glass, Ceramic, Wood material prototype
- Experience in Medical Device Industry
- Injection molding design
- Manufacturing (Injection Molding, Tooling, CNC Machining, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Stamping, laser Cutting, Die Casting,)
If your product invention has plastic parts & components, then you need to have injection molds created. However, you must pay high attention to the design so the molding process works properly. We ensure that through our process time and money can be saved by doing it right the first time.
-Project management (sourcing, inspection, supply chain management, and logistics)
- Manage the factory and technical support
- Check stock before shipping and logistics support
- Engage in QA and QC process
Design for manufacturing
Consumer Product Design
Design for Manufacturing
Medical Device User Manual