I am a hard worker, enthusiastic, quick learner with an excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. I have the ability to travel regularly and work in a hostile environment. I am a team worker also work with minimal supervision. I have progressive knowledge and experience in humanitarian response management, setting up development programs, donor reporting, grants and proposal development, FSL, effective management of FSL activities, proper implementation of projects and ability to compile and develop quality reports on time. In addition to my expertise in FSL, I have gained wide range of professional and technical skills as field manager for BuraoAmong the expertise I earned as FM are people management, supply chain, procurement and fleet management, finance and also administration. Areas of my strength also includes: partners and stakeholder management, safety and security management, communications management and advocacy, negotiation skills and also applying core humanitarian standards, international humanitarian law, sphere standards and so on. below are the core qualifications I have:
• Financial management for humanitarian and development projects
• Leadership and team work and leading by example
• Managing HR, Supply chain and finance sections to support smooth implementation of projects
• Demonstrated ability to lead and communicate effectively with team members of varied work styles, follow procedures, and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated flexibility and creativity in planning and problem solving.
• Proven ability to learn quickly, take initiative, and be accountable for results.
• Ability to understand the larger picture while remaining focused on the details.
• Ability to work with diverse groups of people, diverse team of individuals in a highly intense and fluid work and security environment
• Conscientious, with an excellent sense of judgment.
• Understanding of the long-term implications of relief work and the importance of incorporating the development of civil society into relief activities.
• Display an entrepreneurial spirit that is both creative and flexible.
• Combination of strong communication skills, creativity, initiative, participatory leadership and tactful decisiveness to assist in the development and implementation of development programming strategy
• Multi-tasking, prioritizing, problem solving and simultaneous attention to detail and strategic vision are essential.
Translation & Localization Software
Operations Management Software