Hire the best Requirement Management Specialists in Brazil
Check out Requirement Management Specialists in Brazil with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyPaulo is known for delivering high-quality results related to business processes and project management over the last 6 years. Scrum Master and Six Sigma - Green Belt certified. With a degree in engineering, the work is based on creativity, technical knowledge and teamwork. Solid experience working with management tools such as Jira, Confluence, Asana and Slack. Main Skills: ✏ Business requirements and use cases writing ✏ Data analysis and KPIs ✏ Design skills for diagrams and mockups ✏ Problem solving ✏ Cost control ✏ Adaptability ✏ Team management I have got relevant knowledge in programming languages (back-end and front-end) which makes the process of communication way better when developing applications. Feel free to check out my client feedback section. Here's a short brief of what you'll see down below. Client feedback on project management: "Paulo completed the task ahead of the established deadline and provided excellent feedback to help us move our project along. I will definitely hire again for future projects. Thanks, Paulo!" In case you are interested in working together, leave me a message!Requirement ManagementWritingData AnalysisBusiness IntelligenceSix SigmaLeadership SkillsGoogle AdsSearch Engine MarketingAtlassian ConfluenceJira
- $38 hourlyWeb project, which is being developed according to Agile methodology. Regular Quality Assuarance activities: - Functional, UX/UI and exploratory testing; - Writing test documentation; - Driving Test Design process in QA stream - Continuous interaction with Product Owner; - API testing Analytical activities: - Analysis and writing requirements - CJM creation for a project - Applying JTBD conceptRequirement ManagementQA EngineeringManual TestingUX & UIRequirement AnalysisAPI TestingAnalytics Plugin
- $50 hourlyResults-driven Computer Science graduate with 17 years of diverse experience in Information Technology, including roles as a Developer, Functional Analyst, System Analyst, Business Analyst, Product Owner, and Scrum Master in leading international corporations. Adept at driving business and system analysis, with a particular focus on strategic product management and ownership. - Customer-Centric Product Management: Led end-to-end implementations for global clients, managing remote support, detailed requirement analysis, cost estimations, and efficient development and deployment strategies. Meticulously maintained accurate technical documentation to ensure effective product delivery. - Strategic Leadership and Agile Expertise: Orchestrated seamless collaboration among cross-functional teams, consistently meeting deadlines. Proficient in MS-Project, and Agile methodologies, adept at task delegation, stakeholder engagement, and innovative solution design. - Innovative Problem-Solving: Recognized for a dedicated focus on innovative, and optimal solutions for complex customer challenges, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and customer satisfaction. Notably, demonstrated entrepreneurial skills through the establishment and management of an e-commerce website and dynamic startup venture. Proficient in conducting comprehensive business and product KPI analyses, showcasing a deep understanding of market dynamics and robust business acumen. I am used to work remotely with team members located in different countries and time zones. From Brazil (UTC-0300), I am just 1 hour in advance to US EST for 8 months in year, which helps me to be available during US work hours.Requirement ManagementUser StoriesBacklog GroomingProduct ManagementProblem SolvingAtlassian ConfluenceScrumProduct BacklogC#Microsoft AzureSystem AnalysisBusiness AnalysisSQL Programming
- $35 hourly13 Years of experience on IT segment acting on Project Management (PMP certified) 6 Years of experience as Customer Service Advocate Manager on Semiconductor market Strong experience on Monetization Models and Software on annuities Lead deployment and adoption of new business models and Commerce Tools Ability to work across functional, geographic, and cultural boundaries Creative thinking, adaptability and versatility Logical and analytical mindset (experience on computer programming) Ability to work effectively in a highly matrixed environment Strong sense of ownership, initiative and empowerment Fluent in oral and written English Ability to communicate, oral and written, in SpanishRequirement ManagementProject ManagementCustomer SupportUser Acceptance TestingChange ManagementAgile Project Management
- $40 hourlyAs a PhD student at PUC-Rio, specializing in Software Engineering for Data Science, I leverage my expertise in Agile Experimentation and Digital Transformation as a Software Engineer for Intelligent Systems at ExACTa PUC-Rio. In this role, I excel in project ideation, requirements management, and project management, serving as a skilled Scrum Master. I also contribute as a Lecturer in Software Engineering at PUC-Rio, instructing undergraduate and postgraduate students. My doctoral research focuses on optimizing the agile management of Machine Learning-enabled systems to enhance efficiency. Previously, during my master's studies, I concentrated on detecting Charge Parity Violation in the CERN-LHCb experiment, igniting my passion for Data Science. Proficient in Python, C/C++, R, and SQL, I possess a versatile skill set suited for diverse challenges. With a strong academic foundation and a proven track record in project execution, I bring a unique blend of research prowess, technical proficiency, and project management skills to the table.Requirement ManagementRequirements SpecificationData ScienceProduct ManagementProject ManagementDeep LearningMicrosoft ExcelPythonMachine Learning
- $20 hourlyHello! My name is Haline Dias and I am a Requirements Analyst. I hold degrees in Psychology and System Analysis and Development, which have provided me with a wide range of experiences in diverse areas including clinical, school, and health. Throughout my career, I have developed interpersonal skills and core competencies that I consider a significant asset for my work as a Requirements Analyst. My skills include effective communication, self-management, interpersonal relationships, organization, discipline, and empathy. I am an organized individual who enjoys working in a flexible and digitally-oriented manner. My customer-centric approach and ability to adapt to different work environments make me a versatile and efficient professional. I am excited to collaborate on challenging projects and contribute my skills to the success of your team or company. Let's work together to achieve exceptional results!Requirement ManagementWordPress WebsiteWeb DevelopmentRequirements SpecificationRequirement AnalysisProduct Requirements DocumentFunctional ProgrammingVirtual Assistance
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.