Hire the best Reverse Engineers in Egypt
Check out Reverse Engineers in Egypt with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyHello! My name is Salah samy I am a Native Android developer who will Aim to make your business successful. Today, most projects require multiple skills and it is very important to choose the right person for the job to ensure success and profitability. I will work extremely hard to exceed your expectations and will do whatever is needed to help you grow your business. Thank you for giving me the opportunity and I look forward to working with you in the future.Reverse EngineeringAndroid SDKCharles ProxyFiddlerData ExtractionAPI IntegrationAPIUser AuthenticationKotlinMobile App DevelopmentJavaAndroid StudioAndroid App DevelopmentNative App DevelopmentAndroid
- $50 hourlyI help product owners get the optimum design that is ready for manufacturing.👌 Applying my solid experience in design & manufacturing, my academic background in stying design and manufacturing engineering, DFM roles, and application skills to make the correct design for your product. 🏆 Trustworthy,✪✪✪✪✪ 5-star reviews. 🏆 Top-Rated Freelancer Status. Sectors of experience: Plastic Products Design, Mold Design, Mold Making, CNC Machining, Manufacturing Solutions, DFM, CAD/CAM, FEA, 3D Scanning & Reverse Engineering, and 3D Printing. ============ 🔘 Here what can I do for you! 👇 ◾ Product Design ◾ DFM: CNC 3D Printers (Additive Manufacturing) Injection Molding ◾ Handle STL (3D Scanning) files and convert them into editable CAD ◾ 3D Model and realistic images for your product. ◾ Review your plastic product and repair any issues to be ready for injection molding. ============ 🔘 Software that I use: SolidWorks - Siemens NX - Geomagic Design X - Geomagic Control X - Geomagic Wrap - SolidWorks Plastics - KeyShot - CorelDraw - MasterCAM - Cura. ============ 🔘 Fields of experience ◾ Product Design ◾ DFM (Design for Manufacturing) ◾ Design for injection molding ◾ Mold Design ◾ Reverse Engineering ◾ 3D Scanning ◾ 3D Printing (Additive Manufacturing) ◾ CNC Machining ◾ CAD/CAM/CAE. Talk to me now to discuss more about your product (Free Consultation).Reverse EngineeringInjection MoldCAD & CAM SoftwareSiemens NXSTLProduct DesignIndustrial DesignInjection Mold Design3D Printing3D ScanningMechanical DesignGeomagic Design XSolidWorksCAD3D Modeling
- $40 hourlyI am a Software Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in Android, flutter and backend development. I am also a motivated professional person who has achieved a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering. Looking forward to helping you bring your next big idea to life!Reverse EngineeringAndroid SDKFlutterKotlinJavaAndroidAndroid App DevelopmentDartRuby
- $24 hourlyI am a mechatronics engineer experienced in electronic circuits and embedded systems/ microcontrollers programming - I have experienced in electronic and PCB circuit design ( high speed, power electronics, mixed-signal, multilayer). - I have experience working in embedded systems programming ( Arduino, ESP..). - Experienced in mechanical and electrical simulation using Matlab, LTspice, and Proteus.Reverse EngineeringAnalog CircuitDigital DesignElectrical EngineeringEagleElectronic Circuit DesignArduinoPCB DesignRF DesignHardware DesignMultilayer PCBAutodesk Fusion 360Power ElectronicsHardware Prototyping
- $30 hourlyI am a Senior Software engineer with experience in C#, C++, Android and cross-platform development. I have a strong understanding of software development principles and am able to work independently. I am responsible for developing and maintaining software applications, as well as troubleshooting and debugging issues. I have experience with cross-platform development and am able to work with a variety of operating systems. I am familiar with agile development methodologies and am able to work in a fast-paced environment.Reverse EngineeringPython ScriptCMakeXamarinNode.jsC++/CLISoftware DevelopmentAgile Software DevelopmentPythonC++CC#.NET FrameworkLinux
- $15 hourlyI am Tarek Abulkasem Graduated from the German University in Cairo, I am working as a Planning Engineer, I also do translation in English & Arabic Topics As a Part Time Job.Reverse EngineeringEnglish to Arabic TranslationBusiness WritingArticle WritingMaterial Requirements PlanningCATIAProduction PlanningTranslationReport WritingBusiness Planning & Strategy
- $25 hourlyHello, my name is Ahmed Ibrahim and I am a Mechanical Engineer with over 6 years of experience in product design, 3D CAD modelling, manufacturing processes, and scientific research. I specialize in creating innovative designs that are both functional and cost-effective. My expertise includes: ✅Product Design and Concept Development for various industries. ✅3D CAD Modeling for prototyping and manufacturing. ✅Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA) for cost-effective and easy manufacturing. ✅Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics, Turbomachinery, Wind Turbine Design, and Thermal Management for designing high-performance products. ✅Manufacturing Processes including CNC machining, injection molding, 3D printing, and sheet metal fabrication. ✅Engineering Simulations using simulation tools such as Computational Fluid Dynamics, FEA, and Rigid body motion analysis to predict the performance of the design. ✅Medical Devices and Implant Design including orthopedic plates and craniomaxillofacial plates. ✅Die and Mold design for various products. Work experience: Currently, I work as a project engineer, R&D, at Obrien Tech Limited in Hong Kong SAR to develop green technology solutions like the design of small wind turbines for urban use. Recently, I have worked as a project engineer at Brainchild Engineering, a high-performance product development company specializing in mechanical and electro-mechanical product development, where I gained a lot of experience in new product design and development. Early, I have also worked as a Research Assistant at the Gas turbine laboratory in the Mechanical Engineering department at Assiut University where I honed my research and problem-solving skills. Sample of Projects: Film Cooling and Aerodynamic Performance Investigations of Gas Turbine Engines Vanes and Blades. (Scientific Research Project) Design of portable infant incubators and Maxillofacial bone plates. Design of permanent copper casting mold for the water tap mixer. Design of copper press dies for water valves. Design of multiple spare parts for large numbers of factories' production lines. Design of Automated Sports Assistant Device. Design of Innovative Dumble for enhancing Walking Experience. Keywords: SolidWorks, Autodesk Fusion 360, Onshape, ANSYS Fluent, DFM, DFA, GD&T, Design Thinking, Systematic Product Design, Problem Solving, Qblade, Tecplot, Mold design, Plastic Injection molding, CAD Drafting, 3D modeling, CAE, CFD analysis, Product Optimization, 3D printing, PCB Enclosure, 2D to 3D conversion, Medical implant design.Reverse EngineeringInjection Mold Design3D RenderingPrototypingOnshapeMechanical DesignProduct DesignComputational Fluid Dynamics3D PrintingMechanical EngineeringProduct DevelopmentSolidWorks3D ModelingAutodesk Fusion 360
- $40 hourlyI'm ambitious and dedicated to whatever comes my way. I always find creative solutions to tackle issues that arise with clients. Due to my perfectionism, these solutions are usually the most optimal resource and time wise. I'm very well able to communicate clearly with clients to understand their needs and translate them well into the final high quality product, being also able to suggest brainstorm and suggest ideas to save resources and improve the product's final features and usability. Most Importantly, I am truly passionate about my work, and find pleasure in being challenged and put to my limits to find unorthodox and out of the box fixes and features for the product, I'm not looking to just fit deadlines and pass by tasks, I'm hoping to deliver the best possible product that best fits the criteria requested by customersReverse EngineeringKotlinRobotic Process AutomationAndroidLinuxAOSPBash ProgrammingPythonCC++
- $50 hourlyMechanical engineer with 5+ years of experience in Solidworks, Mechanical design, product design, 3D printing, and reverse engineering. I have managed to accomplish and implement more than 200 designs with all different manufacturing methods. I have strong experience in research, development, and reverse engineering. My work is of high quality, and it is done on time. Skills: - Programming (python) -CAD design and drafting, sheet metal, mold making, and surfacing. -High-quality renders and animations utilizing Keyshot software. -design for manufacturing with high quality software tools CAD tools: Solidworks and NX siemens. Mech tools: ZBrush ,Meshmixer. CNC programming tools: Powermill, Artcam, HSM, solidcamReverse EngineeringIndustrial Design3D PrintingProduct DesignPython ScriptData AnalysisANSYSComputational Fluid DynamicsProduct DevelopmentData ScrapingEngineering SimulationMicrosoft ExcelFinite Element Analysis3D ModelingSolidWorks
- $33 hourly- I am a new product development project manager specialized in mechanical design engineering with a total of 10 years of broad, hands-on and highly engaging experience. Mainly in the machine, product and industrial equipment design. - My experience included close interaction and coordination with different sections and specializations like software development, hardware embedded systems, and AI model development. Usually in developing new electromechanical products. - A certified SolidWorks Professional designer CSWP with more than 13 years of experience using the software. - specialized in digital design and manufacturing. - Introduced various machines and equipment first time made in Egypt. Like a vending machine, reverse vending machine, CNC CO2 laser cutting machine and CNC 3 axis milling machine. I have more than 35 SUCCESSFULLY ACCOMPLISHED projects. - I am interested in:- 1) Generative design and additive manufacturing. 2) Machines and industrial equipment design and manufacturing. 3) New product development.Reverse EngineeringProduct DevelopmentGeometric Dimensioning & TolerancingGenerative DesignFeasibility StudyMechanical EngineeringDraftingCAD & CAM SoftwareDesign for ManufacturingMechanical DesignDesign Analysis3D Printing3D ModelingSolidWorksAutodesk AutoCAD
- $50 hourlyI'm a C++ developer with experience across tons of libraries and specifications including latest features like C++21 modules and Template\Meta programming, Always keeping myself updating with the newest standard changes, I've spent almost 3 years reverse engineering game engines like Unreal Engine and Unity, I also like software security either was it bypassing something for a bounty\PoC or making something simple like a simple anti cheat, And not just windows apps; I've done some projects\jobs reversing android apps and even websites like discord! - I have a lot of free time so I'll always get the job done no matter how big it is! - Not just reverse engineering, I have a lot of experience with other programming languages like C# and Haxe. - I can also provide mentoring and\or explain what I did to get your job done, I am very friendly and I love the stuff I do and as I believe that caterpillars weren't born butterflies!Reverse EngineeringSecurity EngineeringAutoitWindows AdministrationFiddlerWindows App DevelopmentSoftwareAutomationMicrosoft Windows
- $35 hourlyNeed to see your thought in real life, you are in the right place. I'm a mechanical engineer with +8 years of experience expressed in the following: - sheet metal products starting from Solidworks design, prepare files for cutting, prepare files for bending, and finally making a product catalog with rendering shots. -reversing engineering -3d printable products design - surface design -stress analysis and simulation - I also have three years of experience in atmospheric tank design ( according to API 650 code) with its piping system, piping stress analysis using Caeser software, producing isometric files, and preparing BOM So, If you need work related to the previous points, Don't hesitate and contact me directly. **The following points are essential for you: - I continually revise the client's needs before starting any project to ensure we agree with the final product. - Flexibility is a good part of my work, so feel free to discuss what you need to do. Tags: - Solid Works, Inventor, AutoCAD, Keyshot - AutoCAD Plant 3D, Caeser - 3D modeling, CAD Drafting, BOM, 3D printing, sheet metal, surface design, rendering, 2D to 3D conversion, reverse engineering, stress analysis, atmospheric tank design, piping system, piping isometric.Reverse EngineeringAutoCAD Plant 3DProduct Design3D PrintingMechanical EngineeringMechanical DesignKeyShotIndustrial DesignModel Sheet Design3D ModelingSolidWorksAutodesk AutoCAD3D RenderingAutodesk RevitAutodesk Inventor
- $25 hourly-I am a graduate of Assuit university with a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, I have almost 7 years experience in CAD and 3D modeling. -My background is in product design, specifically prototyping consumer electronic devices, I have thousands of hours of experience modeling in CAD software such as SolidWorks and On Shape as well as Keyshot 2018 for rendering models. i have made several of works-like looks-like prototypes in many different industries including medical, food , consumer electronics and child toys. -some were of my designs actually manufactured using 3d printing, CNC, thermoforming, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, under my direct and remote supervision -I can help you to contact with many different suppliers from the whole world especially from China, so I can assist you to find the right supplier and manufacturer for your project. -I have ability to work within a team full of experience and knowledge, also to use my efficient and creative ideas to solve problems and my ability to prioritize and manage competing demands to positive ends. -I am excited to work with clients who are looking to finish projects quickly and on budget. If you are looking for a creative problem solver to quickly get you CAD files or working prototypes, I am your guy! This is my own work 1-design and manufacture of (Electric sausage machine - Pastrami press machine ) 2-design and manufacture of pomegranate machine 3-design and manufacture of jojoba harvesting machine 4-design and manufacture of trackless train 5-design of railway double-decker train carriage 6-design and manufacture of Anesthesia push air gun This the works I participated in in the brainchild engineering company 1-design of Wax dispenser 2-design of Soap dispenser 3-design of Custom Shower head 4-one of the design team whose design the C arm X-ray 5-design of Bandit practice ( robot help to align golf ball)Reverse EngineeringSketchingEngineering DesignIndustrial EngineeringProject EngineeringFood EngineeringPrint DesignSTLRhinoceros 3D
- $25 hourlyHello , Iam Abdallah I'm a Mechanical Engineer works as a product designer , a maintenance engineer and a Virtual Asisstant I believe i have a good problem Analysis Mindset i can solve and find solutions for your problems until you are 100 % satisfied ThanksReverse EngineeringMaterials EngineeringDesign ValidationTutoringSolidWorksCAD DraftingSketchingJewelry Design3DesignArabic English AccentModelingProduct DesignEnglishFurniture Design
- $12 hourlyFor over 5 years' experience under my belt, I am the PERFECT contractor for your project. I specialize in CAD mechanical design, Modelling and product rendering (Visualization) whether it is a product design or a machine structural and dynamic design. My skills include Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, ANSYS, Autodesk Nastran, AutoCAD, MATLAB, KeyShot .I provide the highest quality of work, and will never complete a project until the client is 100% satisfied.Reverse EngineeringMechanical EngineeringMechanical DesignProject EngineeringFinite Element Analysis3D DrawingProduct Design3D Printing3D RenderingCAD Drafting3D ModelingSolidWorksAutodesk AutoCADAutodesk Inventor
- $25 hourlyCisco Certified, Network Administrator, Active Directory windows administration and have a good knowledge In LINUX. No one knows everything so I need to learn more and more all the time.Reverse EngineeringDigital ForensicsCisco Certified Network AssociateCisco Certified Network ProfessionalSimulation SoftwareNetwork DesignSoftware-Defined NetworkingNetwork SecurityNetwork AdministrationNetwork ArchitectureWindows ServerMicrosoft Active DirectoryLinux
- $20 hourlyI am a mechanical engineer specialized in mechanical design. I have experience designing different types of machines including food machines. I have experience designing DFM products. I use SOLIDWORKS to design and prepare detailed drawings. I can use other cad software like AutoCAD mechanical , inventor , fusion 360 and Onshape. I use KEYSHOT to make high quality render for images and videos of my designs. I use ANSYS to make simulation of statical and dynamic test.Reverse EngineeringMechanical EngineeringProduct DevelopmentInjection MoldMechanical Design2D Design & DrawingsRoboticsMachine DesignProduct Design3D RenderingProduct Research3D ModelingSolidWorksIndustrial DesignAutodesk Fusion 360
- $20 hourlyGame developers work on teams to plan, design, and produce video games for computers, mobile devices, or game consoles. Their work involves creating visual content for the game and writing code to implement all the game’s features and functionality. This career requires a background in software development and mathematics and the ability to collaborate well with others to accomplish project goals. While many work full-time hours in-game studios or at software companies, opportunities exist for game developers who prefer to work remotely or to self-publish their games online as independent developers.Reverse EngineeringGraphics ProgrammingMicrosoft WindowsDesktop Application Bug FixDesktop ApplicationWindows FormsGame DevelopmentVirtual RealityAssembly LanguageGame DesignMicrosoft Visual C++AutoHotKeyC#C++C
- $20 hourly⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"Ahmed was very helpful and understanding, his SOLIDWORKS skills are amazing. I would totally recommend Ahmed to the people I know". 📌I am a mechanical designer with a high level of SOLIDWORKS and CAD skills and a 100% Job Success Score. 🚨 Complimentary renderings are included with all models🚨 🚨Free consultations and modifications are available after project delivery 🚨 📝Let me tell you what I can offer for your project 📝 ⚡Mastering design with all SOLIDWORKS modules (Feature, Sheetmetal, Surface, and Mold). ⚡Offering a creative solution for the presented engineering problem and providing a device or mechanism that solve the problem if needed. ⚡Expert in Reverse Engineering and reconstructing systems to meet the necessary requirements of a deconstructed system. ⚡Experienced in building projects based on P&ID diagrams and requiring knowledge of piping systems. ⚡Experienced in using a variety of software that services the design process such as AutoCAD, CADWORX, and Illustrator. ⚡Let me bring your project to life with beautiful visualizations created through the use of KEYSHOT to render your model. 📌Why you should choose me over the others 📌 ⚡ Exceeding expectations: I am passionate about impressing my clients by delivering more than what is required, and going above and beyond to provide exceptional results. ⚡Communication: I firmly believe that effective communication is the key to delivering a tailored model that not only meets but exceeds your expectations, and this is one of my powerful skills. ⚡Service after delivery: I'm committed to provide ongoing support. Whether you face any issues or require further consultation on the project, I'll be available to assist you. ⚡ Flexibility is a key talent that keeps me thriving, and I'm always open to any changes in the project plan.Reverse EngineeringPiping DesignProduct DesignIndustrial Design3D PrintingCadWorxAutoCAD Plant 3DMechanical DesignSolidWorks3D ModelingAutodesk AutoCADCAD
- $25 hourlyHello, my name is May. I have been an artist for my entire life, doing almost all kinds of art like graphic design, drawing, watercoloring, wall drawing, embroidery any many other things. I am also a mechanical engineer and a researcher with ten years of experience in academic research, writing, and mechanical design. I have two publications and a master's degree in advanced materials science. My ultimate happiness in life is making things pretty and seeing that I do change the surrounding into a better place inside out! This is when I decided that I will learn more and put my talents and skills into use. Originally, I graduated from mechanical engineering school and was one of the top students on my class, this shows how diligent I am. And I was also very lucky during my life doing many different things from science to art to learning new languages. I loved all of the things I did and love learning and improving myself in all the things I love. If you are looking for a very detailed, organized, a team player and patient on modifications person then you have come to the right person. I might not have the best portfolio among all candidates but I am a learning addict and I am always improving, and I am sure that I have many other skills that makes the perfect combination fitting the position and your company. I am a believer in "actions speak louder than words", so please have a look on my CV for the scientific achievements of my life so far and the portfolio for the artistic part. May SERVICES THAT I PROVIDE: ACADEMIC REPORT WRITING SERVICE Elements of a report writing I provide include (but not limited to) the following: - International standards of technical writing and human paraphrasing (NOT using AI). - Referencing styles using Mendeley (any international standard style can be applied). - Standard sections of reports (cover page, abstract, table of contents, table of figures, introduction, literature review, experimental apparatus/setup, discussion, conclusion, references, appendices, etc.). - Literature review is based on international articles and well-cited journals (Elsevier and similar). - Experimental setup is done using the manufacturer's quality standards information of equipment, machines and tools. - Scientific 2D figures, illustrations and sketches are done using professional tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc. - Plagiarism check and paraphrasing before submission. - Revisions before project submission I provide high quality scientific writing in the following fields: - Research Paper Writing - Technical Writing - Research Proposal - Literature review - Scientific writing - Article Peer review - Paraphrasing, Rephrase, and Re-writing to prepare for Turnitin - Referencing and Citation using Mendeley - Engineering report writing - Materials Science report writing - Research Poster or Presentation Design MECHANICAL PRODUCT DESIGN SERVICE Product design service I provide includes (but not limited to) the following: - Product market research. - Material selection based on the product requirements, cost, aesthetics, operating environment, etc. - CAD designs using Solidworks. - Using standard OTS (Off the Shelf) parts already available in the market. - Technical drawings following international standards. - Final product realistic renders. - Manufacturers sourcing and contacts. - Prototyping and 3D printing check. - Functionality check. - Revisions before project submission GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICE - Logo design - Color scheme creation based on the latest trends and styles - 3D mockup creation from scratch of your unique product - General mockups - Full package brand identity elements' design (business cards, letterhead, envelope, notebooks, signage, billboards, mugs, etc.). - Botanical illustration (hand drawn and Adobe Illustrator drawn) - Design revisions before submission PACKAGING DESIGN SERVICE: - Packaging with unique designs - 3D package modeling - Renders for the design with selected realtime materials - MockupsReverse EngineeringAcademic WritingPackage DesignMechanical DesignPitchbookProduct DesignAcademic ResearchResearch & DevelopmentScientific WritingCADGraphic DesignProduct DevelopmentSolidWorksPresentation DesignLogo DesignMechanical Engineering
- $12 hourly✅ ✨✨💥Top Rated✨✨💥 ✅ ✨✨💥8+ years of Experience In The Field ✨✨💥 ✅ ✨✨💥3+ years of Freelancing Experience✨✨💥 ✅ ✨✨💥24/7 Availability ✨✨💥 Hello I'll be honored to work with you I am a licensed BIM specialist work with a professional team in all BIM services (Design , Modeling & Shopdrawing) with areas of expertise on (more than 8 years experience): - Revit - Revit families -Dynamo , Python & Revit API - BIM 360 - HAP , Elite - Autocad - Naviswork - Enscape Worked in mega projects in different countries as MEP Engineer and coordinator according to codes used is each country (Egypt , Kuwait , Australia , Saudi Arabia, Qatar & United States) Projects experience -NEOM CITY MODULAR BUILDINGS -USAN BJORN HOUSE -QLF RESIDENTIAL TOWERS IN UK -LUSAIL MARINE HOTEL IN QATAR -LUSAIL MARINE TOWERS IN QATAR -LUSAIL STADIUM IN QATAR (ONE OF STADIUMS OF WORLD CUP 2022 ) -THIRD EXPANSION OF HOLY HARM IN SAUDI ARABIA -SALBOUKH AIR BASE IN SAUDI ARABIA -OSH(ONE SYDNEY HARBOUR) IN AUSTRALLIA -KEER ST. (HIGHRISING BUILDING IN AUSTRALLIA) -KING SCHOOL IN KUWAIT -TRIO TOWERS IN AUSTRALLIA -PHILIPS TOWERS IN UNITED STATES Please give me a chance to co_operate with you. Have a nice dayReverse Engineering3D RenderingCAD ConversionPV ELITEHAPPythonElectrical DrawingFire Protection EngineeringAutodesk NavisworksDesign & Usability ResearchDrawingPlumbingHVAC System DesignAutodesk RevitAutodesk AutoCAD
- $15 hourlyHighly experienced Engineer in Fields of Mechanical design, Modeling, structuring of machines and piping system. Respect the value of Time and seek proficiency and customer satisfaction.Reverse EngineeringPiping DesignIndustrial DesignDraftingMechanical DesignCADMechanical EngineeringAutodesk Inventor3D ModelingProduct DevelopmentSolidWorksSimplify3D
- $10 hourlyCertified SOLIDWORKS Mechanical Design Expert Having 8 Years of experience as a Solidworks designer Having 2 Years of experience as a CAD/CAM Engineer Extensive knowledge of designing sheet metal and weldments and drafting and mechanical engineeringReverse EngineeringMechanical DesignDraftingEngineering SimulationGeomagic Design XCAD & CAM SoftwareCADMechanical Engineering3D Design3D PrintingSolidWorks2D Design
- $10 hourlyMechanical engineer with 5+ years of comprehensive experience designing, operating, and maintaining tools, industrial processing systems, and equipment. skilled at implementing complex manufacturing strategies from the design phase to the point of being fully operational. I am a qualified Industrial & Product Designer with a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Design and Production Engineering. My mission is to understand brand strategies and to fill the gap between design requirements and technical development. The product comes to life when the forms, functions, and features are put together respecting the rules of manufacturing. Seeking to leverage my expertise and obtain a challenging position in a high-quality engineering environment where my resourceful experience and academic skills will add value to organizational operations. My Services: - Industrial Design - Concept Design - Product Design - CAD - Design for Manufacturing My Design tools: - SolidWorks Professional - ANSYS - SketchUp - Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) - Adobe Photoshop.Reverse EngineeringDesign SimulationCNC ProgrammingPrototype DesignIndustrial EngineeringMachine DesignInjection Mold DesignProduct DesignMechatronicsProduct Catalog Setup & OptimizationProduction PlanningIndustrial & Product Design ConsultationCAD & CAM SoftwareMechanical DesignSolidWorks
- $30 hourlyI am a mechatronics engineer with experience in CFD, 3D design and 3D modelling. I am a certified expert in Solidworks mechanical design. I have a decent knowledge of different engineering concepts like mass reduction, cost reduction, and cost vs performance. Most of these experiences were gained from my work as a member of a formula student team. Engineering Skills that can be provided CFD simulation, FEA, 3D sketches, Weldment, Part design, Surface, Assembly, Sheet metal, Rendering, Drawing, Bill of materials, Bill of operations, Cost reduction, Technical writing and Mass reductionReverse EngineeringCost EstimateMicrosoft Excel3D DesignComputational Fluid DynamicsMechanical DesignCFD AnalysisANSYSCATIAFinite Element AnalysisMATLABMechanical Engineering3D PrintingSolidWorks
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.