Hello! I am a freelancer/ business owner/ forex and stock market trader / financial advisor / fund management officer based in the Philippines. I can provide a report for cashflow and financial analysis and status of business. One of my biggest strength is communication and coordination with people. I worked with a private corporation as Treasury Analyst and Fund management Analyst in the past 3 years and I have the task of identifying the financial status of the group of company.
I can facilitate contract agreements and can coordinate with people to arrange business. I easily handle my tasks by balancing good pressure and proper time and risk management with good quality outputs based on the expectations or even more I prefer detailed tasks so I can clearly assess the expectation.
I can also conduct several sound and unbiased business decision making if it requires me to do so.
• Prints and routes checks for approval
• Monitor Collections and disbursements
• Generate Statement of Cash Flow
• Provides forecast
• Update and encode daily, weekly, monthly and annual transactions
• Monitors company bank statements based on actual transactions
• Funding and Money Market Placements
• Loan Payments and Schedule
I Facilitate importations via Letter of Credit. Ensure that all terms and conditions are in adherence to existing BSP regulations and in accordance with Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (UCP) issued by the International Chamber of Commerce- UCP 600. Accurate and timely execution and submission of all needed documents to the assigned bank/s.
• Gets daily forex rates (USD against PHP and various 3rd currencies against USD) and interest rates from banks.
• Encodes 3rd currency rates in IPS.
• Sends 3rd currency rates to other groups.
• Advises LC nego to the concerned bank.
• Reviews Proforma Invoices and other documents required for LC opening.
• Sends LC drafts to proponents for supplier’s review and approval.
• Sends follow-up for LC draft approval.
• Prepares and routes LC opening related documents (LOU, LC application form, LC rider, Manual or SAP Request for Payment).
• Prepares and routes LC amendment related documents (LC amendment form, Manual or SAP Request for Payment).
• Reviews advance copies of shipping documents.
• Prepares and routes bank guarantee applications.
• Routes discrepancy letters for approval.
• Processes billings received from banks.
• Generates Import Bill FR in SAP.
• Prepares and routes application to purchase foreign exchange forms.
• Sends approved bank guarantees and original shipping documents to Corp. Import.
• Updates LC monitoring file, IPS, and SAP Shipment Monitoring.
• Coordinates with various parties.
• Background in the process and settlement of other payment term such as DP (Document against Payment)
Applications / Systems Used:
SAP Business One
Import Processing System
Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel
I am hoping to work with you! :)
Insurance Policy Analysis