With the ability to build strong relationships with team members, clients, and vendors; I offer
ingenious clarity, stability, and creative solutions to reach organizational objectives and strategic goals.
I am a driven innovative strategic critical thinker with experience that
crosses a wide-range of business specialties such as:
• Accounting & Finance
• Human Resources
• Operations Management
• Product Management
• Project Management
We may be a good fit if, for example, you need assistance with a few of the following:
• Preparing your bookkeeping.
• Bookkeeping Clean Up projects.
• Financial statement and ratio analysis.
• Prepare Anti-Money Laundering programs in compliance with the U.S.A. Patriot Act.
• Providing insightful analysis of business performance, identifying areas of improvement, and cost-saving opportunities.
• Business Project Management.
• Develop strong cross-functional relationships to facilitate effective communication and collaboration on projects.
• Drive continuous improvement (waste/cost reduction, productivity improvement, quality improvement, cycle time reduction) through good practices.
• Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, setting goals for the team, developing organizational capability, managing execution, modeling how we work together, and measuring results.
• Human Resource scheduling and management.
• Administration Assistant and Office Management.
• Product Management.
• And more…
Working with me you will get some of the following:
• Expertise that crosses a wide range of business specialties.
• An empathetic active listener who cares for your business as if it were my own.
• A partner in reaching strategic goals and tackling difficult business hotspots so you can focus on
what matters most to you.
• A problem-solving solution specialist.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Clear and concise communication.
My Results in Numbers:
• Generated $11.3 million in sales in 4 quarters
• Decreased operating expenses by 29%
• Increased A/R turnover by 34%
• Improved inventory turnover by 58%
• Improved manufacturing shop job flow by 62%
• Improved quality control by 81%
• Improved sales closures by 48%
• Improved staff retention rate by 98%
I have served in various roles in management for over 30 years. I have worked my way up from the bottom and earned three degrees in various specialties throughout the years. I know what it is to work from the ground up and start at ground zero. I know what it is to be hungry and want to succeed. While I now have the knowledge and skill set of an educated experienced business woman, I still possess the tenacity, drive, and hunger of the everyday worker. I understand the challenges and the struggles to keep climbing and fighting for success every day.
My laser focus on both a macro and micro level assist me in being a driven innovative strategic critical thinker. Analyzing data has always been fun for me. It provides a challenge, like a puzzle, of using numbers to tell a story and convey an idea. I look forward to the data visualization analysis work we will be doing on your projects in order to effectively and efficiently analyze and creatively find solutions to coordinate productivity cross-functionally, optimize organizational excellence and growth; while minimizing operational waste to reach strategic goals and objectives.
I would love the opportunity to work as a team member for an organization in which my efforts and skills can assist in making a difference. I know I can excel in this position because I have done similar work in the past and know what it takes to successfully engage the objectives of the role of an effective Senior Operations Project Manager. Let me fight for you in your corner and help you succeed.
Thank you for taking the time to review my profile. I look forward to connecting with you soon and learning how I can be of assistance to your amazing organization.