I’m an award-winning and certified digital marketer with 7 years of experience using a multitude of marketing performance metrics (e.g., CTR, CPM, CPC, EPC, CAC / CPA, LTV, RoAS, ROI, sales velocity, buyback periods). I measure, analyze, and report performance of campaigns and develop smart segmentation plans and A/B tests to improve performance.
What I do:
1. Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition and drive new user acquisition and leads via paid media campaigns.
2. Conduct thorough brand and website audits to understand our clients’ key value proposition, core products, brand aesthetic and identify opportunities to successfully market them and make them stand out in the marketplace.
3. Conduct competitive research to ensure success in the ad space and new acquisition audience targeting.
4. Manage between 5-10 paid media accounts (including but not limited to: Facebook/Instagram Ads, Google/YouTube Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and other social platforms)
5. Utilize Platform Ad Managers, third-party reporting tools, and Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients’ revenues month-over-month and solve for attribution.
6. Understand important KPI and industry-wide benchmarks throughout all steps in the e-commerce marketing funnel.
7. Implement real-time and reactionary ad-buying decisions across multiple platforms in response to up-or-down trends happening on ads platforms.
8. Preemptively develop quarterly strategies for clientele based on perceived success metrics, ad spends, YoY performance metrics, and projections.
9. Deep dive into competitor research, industry knowns, and brand identity to manage client expectations and continually brainstorm new marketing initiatives, creative assets, copy, and review after results.
10. Understand digital marketing best practices and readily contribute to overarching marketing strategies to ensure client success across the board - even if it's paid media adjacent or outside of channel control.
11. Understand full-funnel marketing strategies to ensure new acquisition, list growth, e-commerce, website CRO, retention, and overall client success based on marketing discussions and strategies that work in tandem with paid media and performance efforts.
12. Understand client needs for success and preemptively deliver projections and forecasts that later into the client's quarterly strategy
Note: I can plan and implement your whole Social Media Marketing activity starting from strategy to graphic design.
Search Engine Marketing
Digital Marketing Materials
Digital Marketing Strategy