Are you ready to create your first high-converting webpage yet?
If so, you have to read this...
When I was a kid, my dad used to tell me that "the 80/20 principle" was one of the most important things he learned in college.
And he wasn't kidding.
The 80/20 rule, aka the Pareto Principle, states that you'll get 80% of your results from 20% of your efforts.
But what does this mean for you?
It means you need to focus on your most important tasks if you want to make money online. And one of those tasks is getting high-converting copy on our websites so that people will buy from you.
So what's going on here?
If you're interested in getting more clients or customers, and you want to walk away with one killer conversion optimized website content that will give you the biggest bang for your buck, you're in the right place.
The big secret for you is this:
Your website content is your virtual salesperson!
The thing is, if your virtual salesperson doesn't speak with authority and conviction. If it fails to convince your audience what you have to offer is what they need (and they’ll be stupid not to spend some money on it) - you won't generate any cash flow.
And we're not talking about a few dollars here and there either. We're talking about tens of thousands of dollars per month in potential revenue that could be lost if your copy isn’t convincing enough.
So how do you get that kind of persuasive power for your website content?
You need someone who knows how to write engaging copy that will actually get people interested in what you have to offer, who knows how to make something as simple as an email newsletter feel like it belongs in the same sentence as a luxury car or a five-star hotel room (or both).
That's where I come in...
Give me a tangle of information and I’ll craft a copy that makes your virtual salesperson look like a genie.
Here's my sneaky plan:
Let's focus in on the most important 20% of our business: getting you more customers and more traffic. And let's do it now!
When you hire me to write high quality website content for you, this is what I do:
• First, I'll take a thorough look at your website, and conduct research on your competition.
• Ask relevant questions regarding your objectives.
• Discuss potential topics for content and plan out how we'll utilize various content formats.
• Analyze previous work that has been done on similar topics so my writing can stand out.
• Help you develop buyer personas and then use them as a guide when writing content.
• Make sure the content is on brand for your business.
• Conduct keyword research and optimize your content to rank highly Google and others.
• Leverage credible data to write pieces with a thorough approach.
• Scour the web for authority citations from influential people and publications.
• Organize posts or content into a framework that readers will digest, not dismiss.
• Include trusted external links.
• Edit your work, making sure it is free of plagiarism, spelling and grammatical errors.
• Like a tiny little ant, I'll be meticulous. Even if it means rewriting your copy eight times to get it right.
• Use the elements of storytelling to amp up your conversion abilities.
• Help you write the perfect email or creating the right social media post to promote your content.
• Finally, after my work is complete, I'll be in touch to see how it went.
I’m not saying I will do all these things, but I’m also not saying I won’t. Ultimately, in the end, it all boils down to deadlines and what you want us accomplish together.
In any case, I'm here for more than just the clever quips and the snappy one-liners. Content is the backbone of marketing, and I want to help you build that wide, firm foundation to support your marketing objectives - be it generating traffic, leads and sales.
If you're thinking, "Whoa, that sounds great!" then I'm your website content writer (and copywriter). Get in touch now and let's get started.
LinkedIn Profile Creation
Web Content Development
Digital Ad Campaign
Search Engine Optimization
Social Media Content