Hard-working professional with 16.5+ years of experience and a proven knowledge of brand management,
campaign management, and search engine optimization. Aiming to leverage my skills to successfully fill the
Marketing Manager role at your company.
• Create and design ads for FaceBook, Snapchat, Tik • Tok and Instagram.
• Manage ad campaigns across their social media accounts with a $250k+ ad budget.
• Craft quizzes based on trending topics for MagiQuiz.
• Oversee and curate Amazon Affiliate ad creatives across social media channels.
• Generate clever titles for articles on FaceBook to keep cost per click (CPC) down.
• During my time here we have the lowest CPC rate in the history of the company.
Collect and analyze sales data, using web traffic metrics such as page visits, transaction size, link
popularity, click-through rates, and cost-per clicks.
• Collaborate with other marketing staff to integrate and complement marketing strategies across multiple
• Oversaw their 3 social media communities; engagement growth 45% higher than the average.
Curated social media posts across all 3 social media accounts for both FaceBook and Instagram. Increased
conversions by 145%.
• Researched and produced all blog posts for nutrition, pet and dental. Increased their CTR by 65%.
• Composed enhanced brand copy for pet, nutrition and dental products. They are all on the 1st page on
Amazon and 9 of them are best sellers.
• Wrote product descriptions and labels for every product on Oxyfresh.com.
• Created all press releases and worked with media, magazines and other news organizations for distribution.
• Established our Instagram influencer program. I obtained and managed over 500 influencers in the first 6
• Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services,
working with advertising and promotion managers.
• Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market
characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
• Ghostwrite hundreds of blogs; chiropractic care, health, nutrition, wellness, mindfulness, financial
planning, biodegradable products, environmental issues, women's rights, future of technology, cooking,
interior design, etc.
• Curate wording to customers in their terms and on their level so that the advertiser's sales message is more
• Create advertising copy for use by publication, broadcast or internet media to promote the sale of goods
• Vary language and tone of messages based on • product and medium.
• Edit or rewrite existing copy as necessary, and submit copy for approval by supervisor.
Develop advertising campaigns for a wide range of clients, working with an advertising agency's creative
director and art director to determine the best way to present advertising information.
• Invent names for products and write the slogans that appear on packaging, brochures and other promotional
• Design, build, or maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools,
management tools, and digital media.
• Write, design, or edit web page content, or direct others producing content.
• Perform or direct web site updates.
INNOVATION COLLECTIVE, COEUR D'ALENE, ID
• Created a company to help startup business owners enhance their companies.
• Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for public speakers, facilities,
catering, signage, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
• Meet with sponsors and organizing committees to plan scope and format of events, to establish and monitor budgets, or to review administrative procedures and event progress.
• Plan and develop programs, agendas, budgets, and services.
• Negotiate contracts with startups, public speakers, businesses and sponsors.
• Organize registration of event participants.
• Hire, train, and supervise volunteers and support staff required for events.
Read trade publications, attend seminars, and consult with other professionals to keep up to date of
standards and trends.
• Develop event topics and choose featured speakers.
• Design and implement efforts to publicize events and promote sponsorships.
• Direct the hiring, training, of employees and oversee their daily activities.
Coordinate promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers and production